PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought...

PhAtBoYMr2
01-30-2006, 01:18 PM
i meet some kid today at my school, he saw me get out of the car and began to approach me, he was giving me compliments on my car and we began chatting or whatever blah blah.....fast foward

He asked me if i posted on any boards, i told him mr2board.com and importatlanta are the ones i browse alot...

When i said importatlanta he had nothing but bad shit to say......and he had his reasons, he began to tell me Importatlanta is a bunch of shit talkers and really isnt a car enthusiast website..he made a post one day asking a simple question and got blasted on...and began to tell me that he's never been through that type of shit before on any internet message board, for just asking a simple question. then he told me he would never think about posting here again.....He also added that the mods dont moderate anything and talk more shit then some of the members.....(i busted out laughing then) this isnt the first time ive heard this from people.....

Now ive been a member for longer than alot of you (forumco days) and i agreed with some of what he said....the shit talking seems like it has reached an all time high, and sometimes drives real car enthusiast away from here. I dont mind all the shit talking and hate that sometimes goes through the board.......but thats because i know what to expect when i get on IA....if i were a noob i could understand exactly where he is coming from.

But anyway....it made me think.....i wonder what IA would be like if it was a happy place???? :confused: :confused:

[/endthought]

AtifSajid
01-30-2006, 01:19 PM
fuk u.

A1EX
01-30-2006, 01:20 PM
stop thinking

PhAtBoYMr2
01-30-2006, 01:21 PM
fuk u.

i love you to sweetie :tongue:

Jimmy B
01-30-2006, 01:23 PM
its because 90% of the people on here ARENT real enthusists.. and the real enthusiest's dont post very much...

not to start drama.. its a straight up fact.. not good, or bad jsut a fact..

ricers... lirl

Stormhammer
01-30-2006, 01:24 PM
oh it is a happy place

just stay far far farrr away from the whoreslounge if your a n00b

because someone ( or everyone ) will make tha tn00b their whore

Halfwit
01-30-2006, 01:25 PM
ia without shit talking would be like ....life without mean motherfuckefs bashing u for everything u say.lol

i like it. he couldnt handle it and it is good riddance.

do we want to be a site full of nice bitches? NO .

The Yousef
01-30-2006, 01:25 PM
:iaowns:

...that is all

Brett
01-30-2006, 01:26 PM
Tell him to come back so I can ban him :lmfao:

TIGERJC
01-30-2006, 01:26 PM
im waiting on thinkfast to post some stupid shit.

B16a2 Civic
01-30-2006, 01:27 PM
IA is close to reality....just to be blunt.....people talk shit off teh boarsd...people talk shit on teh boards

A1EX
01-30-2006, 01:27 PM
Tell him to come back so I can ban him :lmfao:
hahahah that made me laugh

JustinSane110™
01-30-2006, 01:28 PM
It's survival of the fittest up in this bitch, LIRL!!

thinkfast®
01-30-2006, 01:29 PM
you really need to just EAD then go DIAF

Man on a serious note, I think IA is cool because you are free to speak your mind, no matter what. thats what goes on in a Off Topic/Whores Lounge type of place, people disagree, people get flamed and so on. Now if he got flamed for putting a help topic in the WL, then I can't say we were wrong for doing that (I dont know that I was involved) If he posted asking innocent questions in the correct forum and that happened, well we do have some real assholes on here, and I can't explain for their comments (+1 to whoever steps up and admits it)

I do think this place is off the hook though when it comes to outgoing, crazy ass people, I've met a bunch of people that I probably wouldn't have kicked it with or even met otherwise.. lotta diff backgrounds, lotta diff people, and we all come together for one common goal - DRAMA

:D

PhAtBoYMr2
01-30-2006, 01:30 PM
ia without shit talking would be like ....life without mean motherfuckefs bashing u for everything u say.lol

i like it. he couldnt handle it and it is good riddance.

do we want to be a site full of nice bitches? NO .

true...but at the same time theres alot of disrespect that goes on.....some people dont take disrespect lightly and will react to it.

Im going to feel real bad for someone whenever the shit talking escalades into something serious...and someone looses a life. It can happen...its happened before

thinkfast®
01-30-2006, 01:31 PM

why I gotta be all that son? I would love to meet you at a meet and see what kinda person you are to tell someone they post stupid shit, when you are asking why noone consoled you on the side of the road cause you didnt have a nut sac and started cryin..

WHAT TYPE OF SHIT IS THAT?!??! HOW BOUT YOU GO EAD??

YOU DON'T KNOW ME SON!!!!

JustinSane110™
01-30-2006, 01:32 PM
Im going to feel real bad for someone whenever the shit talking escalades into something serious...and someone looses a life. It can happen...its happened before
Yeah man, we almost lost Ricky and Chris about a week and a half ago... :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Nemesis
01-30-2006, 01:32 PM
I posted a couple years ago, and didnt get welcomed really well, but I came back last year and started posting again. I havent really made any enemies on here, and dont plan too, its just you have to have a certain mindset when you post in here as well being able to take a certain amount of ridicule and criticism in any fucked up way people may want to dish it out.

PhAtBoYMr2
01-30-2006, 01:33 PM
Yeah man, we almost lost Ricky and Chris about a week and a half ago... :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

hahah.....yeah imagine if that was serious.....i bet chris would try to stab ricky in the kneee and ricky would try and slap chris in the head with a lousiville slugger. if they met up and it was real drama :D

Halfwit
01-30-2006, 01:35 PM
u cant cry after the first bad post against you. your first 400 posts are the worst, but after that u have survived and ppl sti=op ragging on you. if were here now, we made it!!

its initiation. we have to be mean to the noobs. cant have bitches runnin around ia.

except a1ex.

thinkfast®

HAHA yea mane we played you fools mane like some suckas!! tell me this shit fell out yo pocket mane!! WHAT!?!?!

:punch:

[/Hustle&Flow]

B16a2 Civic
look at it this way, when i first posted, i didn't get welcomed very well either, its all about character baby, if you have strong character, you'll make it, if you a pussy, you'll logg off and complain.....thats why im an asshole now.....an asshole with friends LIRL

PhAtBoYMr2
01-30-2006, 01:37 PM
look at it this way, when i first posted, i didn't get welcomed very well either, its all about character baby, if you have strong character, you'll make it, if you a pussy, you'll logg off and complain.....thats why im an asshole now.....an asshole with friends LIRL

LIRL :lmfao: :lmfao:

Jimmy B
01-30-2006, 01:39 PM
, and we all come together for one common goal - DRAMA

:D

drama makes the world go round, its fun! lirl

JustinSane110™
01-30-2006, 01:39 PM
Hell yeah man, ASSHOLE CREW SON!!

B16a2 Civic
01-30-2006, 01:44 PM
I'm a real life asshole son!!

Nemesis
01-30-2006, 01:47 PM
I had to drop out of the asshole academy. Couldnt afford tuition. LIRL

mumbles
01-30-2006, 01:47 PM
DAMN!!!! mark just bring the cooler and stop fuking thinking :lmfao:

B16a2 Civic
01-30-2006, 01:48 PM
I had to drop out of the asshole academy. Couldnt afford tuition. LIRL

thought you was on a scholarship.

Nemesis
01-30-2006, 01:49 PM
thought you was on a scholarship.

It was dropped since my grades in my classes werent up to par. Plus somedays Id skip :lmfao:

PhAtBoYMr2
01-30-2006, 01:49 PM
DAMN!!!! mark just bring the cooler and stop fuking thinking :lmfao:

haha i need tooo :D

id figure id post this because its importatlanta related..

BTLFED
01-30-2006, 01:51 PM

Hey EMO! How are you doing, EMO? Read any depressing poetry lately EMO?

PhAtBoYMr2
01-30-2006, 01:57 PM
Hey EMO! How are you doing, EMO? Read any depressing poetry lately EMO?

hahah perfect example to prove my hypothesis

TIGERJC
01-30-2006, 01:57 PM
SO U PROTECTING UR BF, THATS SWEET.

im just wasting some time until i go to class

thinkfast®
01-30-2006, 02:01 PM
hey fools, you think he gets the point or what, I'm not sure.. WTF happened to nemesis anyways?

hahah perfect example to prove my hypothesis

HYPOTHESIZE DEEZ NUTS IN YO MOUF FOO!! HAHAHA

BTLFED
01-30-2006, 02:02 PM
SO U PROTECTING UR BF, THATS SWEET.

im just wasting some time until i go to class

You are the fucking EMO fag that wants someone to cuddle with you until AAA comes when you break your shit! WHO is the gay one? Not me, Mr. Midtown.

Come back at me when your balls drop. puto. :slap:

AtifSajid
01-30-2006, 02:03 PM
Hey whats wrong with Midtown? you need to go to Bulldogs one day and find out what Midtown is really about!!

bwhahahahaahaaa,,

PhAtBoYMr2
01-30-2006, 02:07 PM
hey fools, you think he gets the point or what, I'm not sure.. WTF happened to nemesis anyways?

HYPOTHESIZE DEEZ NUTS IN YO MOUF FOO!! HAHAHA

hahhaha....you know you have accomplished making a good thread when the asshole crew is up in dis bitch.....

You guys need your own sigs.....get on it!

B16a2 Civic
01-30-2006, 02:08 PM
LIRL@ balls dropping.

TIGERJC
01-30-2006, 02:12 PM
DONT EVER CALL ME EMO thats worse then a fag. do u want to cuddle or hold hands since u keep bringing it up. i think your trying to hint something to me, well just come out and say it.

B16a2 Civic
01-30-2006, 02:13 PM
DONT EVER CALL ME EMO thats worse then a fag. do u want to cuddle or hold hands since u keep bringing it up. i think your trying to hint something to me, well just come out and say it.

was that a pick up line....
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

BTLFED
01-30-2006, 02:17 PM

You are the one that brought it up! "Someone should have come back and checked on me because I am a little emo boy and I can't handle my own shit and I am afraid of the dark." Little bitch.

Go change your tampon and come back with a better attitude.

thinkfast®
01-30-2006, 02:18 PM
AW MAN I'M FRO RLY BOUT TO YAK UP IN DIS BITCH!!! TAHT EMO BITCH THROWIN MACK LINES TO CHRIS, YUCK!! HE GON MAKE YOU CUT YOUR HAIR W/ LONG BANGS AND DYE IT BLACK CHRIS.. SYE SOME PINK STREAKS IN THAT SHIT TOO

AS SHIT CAPS... DAMMIT. OH WELL I'M AN ASSHOLE LIKE THAT SO WATCH ME MAKE IT BIGGER HAHAHAHA ASSHOLE CREW IN THIS BEEYOTCH!!

BTLFED
01-30-2006, 02:22 PM
THINKFAST GETTIN HIS OWNAGE ON! ASSHOLE CREW F0 LYFE!

Jimmy B
01-30-2006, 02:26 PM
yall are assholes..

i mean why? what did we ever do to you??

**runs off to cry in corner**

ok.. im done.. being emo is gay..

Puto's!!!!!!:2up: :D