PDA

View Full Version : Hard Time Waking Up?

ProjectWidow
01-30-2006, 07:51 AM
Does anyone else have a hard time waking up? Either I'm really tired or I'm just really lazy but its always a battle to get up in the morning. Its hard to fall asleep at night and even harder to get up in the morning.

HyPer50
01-30-2006, 07:53 AM
unisom's will solve the falling asleep problem.

ProjectWidow
01-30-2006, 07:56 AM
unisom's will solve the falling asleep problem.
I take Melatonin sometimes at night, but I noticed when I take them it's even harder to get up in the morning.

Brett
01-30-2006, 07:56 AM
This morning is hard to wake up, Im at work and still not awake yet. Some days are easier then others

efman
01-30-2006, 07:58 AM
ya it gets worse for me all the time cant go to sleep (partly stupid myspace lol) and then i cant wake up no matter what time it is

ProjectWidow
01-30-2006, 07:59 AM
This morning is hard to wake up, Im at work and still not awake yet. Some days are easier then others
Im also half awake in class right now. Good thing we aren't doing anything. I want to see if its easier to get up in the warmer months or if its the cold that makes it hard to get up.

Macro
01-30-2006, 07:59 AM
put the alarm clock on the otherside of the room and put it really loud! that's how i got up this morning once i get up i dont wanna go back to sleep that's just me.

ProjectWidow
01-30-2006, 08:03 AM
put the alarm clock on the otherside of the room and put it really loud! that's how i got up this morning once i get up i dont wanna go back to sleep that's just me.
That wouldn't help me because I would still hit snooze a few times before I got up. Hell even after the shower I can still few asleep while eating breakfast, lol.

Rican219
01-30-2006, 08:06 AM
:rly: :lmfao:

Macro
01-30-2006, 08:06 AM
dude work out two or three hours before you go to sleep, your ass is gonna get a good night sleep and wake up refreshed. i'm not much of a morning guy, but it is will power to stay up. Also i work out before i got to sleep and i run in the morning. So that just motivates me more to wake up early.

Brett
01-30-2006, 08:07 AM
Yeah winter is harder for me to get my day going then spring and summer

ProjectWidow
01-30-2006, 08:07 AM
dude work out two or three hours before you go to sleep, your ass is gonna get a good night sleep and wake up refreshed. i'm not much of a morning guy, but it is will power to stay up. Also i work out before i got to sleep and i run in the morning. So that just motivates me more to wake up early.
I may have to try that.

Boosted S60R
01-30-2006, 08:43 AM
I have a hard time every day because I am lazy and sleepy.

aaronfelipe
01-30-2006, 08:46 AM
Does anyone else have a hard time waking up? Either I'm really tired or I'm just really lazy but its always a battle to get up in the morning. Its hard to fall asleep at night and even harder to get up in the morning.

I feel the same way, I hate getting up in the morning.

thinkfast®
01-30-2006, 09:47 AM
Its hard for me to get out of bed so early because my balls are so large and in charge, its tough to drag them out of bed that early

sux for me I guess

GTScoob
01-30-2006, 03:26 PM
I have to have the window blings open to wake up refreshed. The gradual light increase helps me wake up better after the alarm than waking up in the dark with a beeping alarm.

Even still I have to hit snooze 2 or 3 times.