PDA

View Full Version : PPL PLZ LOOK FOR OTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

TIGERJC
01-30-2006, 01:34 AM
I swear everytime something happens to my car, and i have to pull over no one pulls over to see if im ok. This shit happen back in oct. when i broke my clutch and then to night when my car went into LIMP mode. the car was fine, but damn can yall look out for a brotha. SO A BIG FUCK YOU TO ALL THE PPL WHO DIDNT STOP FOR ME.

HyPer50
01-30-2006, 01:39 AM
Thats what a cell phone is for. As a general rule, unless it's an accident, or some old person in the real cold or real hot weather, i dont pull over.... i'm not gettin' shot just for tryin' to help someone out.

TIGERJC
01-30-2006, 01:45 AM
yea you going to get shot when u just meet up with the guy at a meet, damn last time me and this camero raced and i broke my clutch and pulled over to the side and everybody just went ahead without me

HyPer50
01-30-2006, 01:49 AM
lol... ya i've seen that happen before. some lil ricer pulled up to me on I75 like 2 years ago, he gunned it (i was just kinda watching him like...umm, ok?), next thing i hear is BOOM and black smoke everywhere, he pulls over and i keep on my merry lil way... lol.

TIGERJC
01-30-2006, 01:52 AM
Just think if that shit happens to you in the middle of the night in a plcae u dont know. u know u would want somebody to pull over for u, im not saying u should stop for a total fucking stranger.

thinkfast®
01-30-2006, 02:14 AM
whats goin on in here

:reads previous post:

somebody call the whaaaaambulance

man up puto! If you need someone to punch you in the abdomen so your nuts will fall into place, let someone know.

Chuckster
01-30-2006, 07:11 AM
wow...what a pussy

i'v had tire blow outs, control arms break in half(you dont wanna know) water pump blow outs, ect ect in the middle of the night. I had no help w/ any of them. If any one pulled over i'd tell them "nah man im straight, thanks." i perfer no one to help cuz i aint trusting no stranger. except for the popo i had them try and help me out a few times id jsut tell the tow truck is on the way.

Hulud
01-30-2006, 07:14 AM
wow...what a pussy

i'v had tire blow outs, control arms break in half(you dont wanna know) water pump blow outs, ect ect in the middle of the night. I had no help w/ any of them. If any one pulled over i'd tell them "nah man im straight, thanks." i perfer no one to help cuz i aint trusting no stranger. except for the popo i had them try and help me out a few times id jsut tell the tow truck is on the way.
im with you on this

BTLFED
01-30-2006, 09:35 AM
whats goin on in here

:reads previous post:

somebody call the whaaaaambulance

man up puto! If you need someone to punch you in the abdomen so your nuts will fall into place, let someone know.

Thanks for the heads up. Next time tell me BEFORE I get into a dumb thread, puto.

ERROR 404: Feeling Sorry for you not found

Thread Failure

/thread

~leaves~

B16a2 Civic
01-30-2006, 09:45 AM
AWWWWWWWWWWW, poor baby.
AAA will pull over and help, if you pay

thinkfast®
01-30-2006, 09:50 AM
yea, so PAY UP nigga!!! either that or pay for some sympathy, cause "404 No Sympathy Found Here"

speedminded
01-30-2006, 09:53 AM
...hrmm, mebe because your profile says male? Unless you've got bewwwbie's and a hot ass there isn't going to be much help on the side of the road for you. Now if there was a fellow MR2 owner pass then I would expect them to stop...car people are more likely to stop for their own kind...just like you'd probably expect to get a wave from a fellow owner. :2cents:

B16a2 Civic
01-30-2006, 09:58 AM
but the whole feel im gettin on this thread, he's mad cause someone wont pull over and ask " are you okay".....to be blunt, no one cares.
i mean if your car is broken, everyone in the whole world can pull over but i guarentee not oen person will fix it for you on the spot....they will tell you what you already know....yo shit is broke and it needs to be towed.
[/Feelings]

BTLFED
01-30-2006, 10:06 AM
but the whole feel im gettin on this thread, he's mad cause someone wont pull over and ask " are you okay".....to be blunt, no one cares.
i mean if your car is broken, everyone in the whole world can pull over but i guarentee not oen person will fix it for you on the spot....they will tell you what you already know....yo shit is broke and it needs to be towed.
[/Feelings]

I think this puto is gettin all emo on us, B! I know what he should do!

B16a2 Civic
01-30-2006, 10:08 AM
I think this puto is gettin all emo on us, B! I know what he should do!

HAH!!!
he's like one of those kids who complain...
" why dont my friends ask how im feeling when we hang out, gosh"

thinkfast®
01-30-2006, 10:09 AM
yea basically you need to STOP BEING A BITCH

grow a sac, hopefully next time this happens they will fall into place and fill that fleshy patch you have now, or if you like butt secks maybe a random guy will stop and help you, as long as you are around Midtown bent over in cut off jean shorts. shirtless. w/ boat shoes

[/disgusting mental image]

speedminded
01-30-2006, 10:10 AM
[/Feelings]if it's in a parking lot then i'll be curious and casually walk over and offer some advice or fix it...but on the side of the road i'll rarely stop unless it's a female...it's not worth debri hitting my car from passing motorists and getting flat tire(s) from pulling over on the shoulder unless its for someone that shouldn't be in that situation alone on the side of the road.

You're driving a car that requires constant attention and it's something even alot of mechanics won't touch. I have a bag of tools in my car at all times yet my car rarely ever needs something done roadside but I refuse not to be prepared...especially when someone else needs help and not having the right tool just pisses me off. Honestly, if I saw your decklid open on the side of the road then i would probably stop, just bc it's appears to be a clean car...i hate working on nasty dirty cars with enough boltons to make the cover of JC Whitney.

BTLFED
01-30-2006, 10:10 AM
HAH!!!
he's like one of those kids who complain...
" why dont my friends ask how im feeling when we hang out, gosh"

Like Ricky said , someone needs to call a whhhaaaaammmbulance, because the care train has already left the station and NONE of us were on it.

Rican219
01-30-2006, 10:11 AM
KEWL GUY!!! WYTE POWUR!!!

Brett
01-30-2006, 10:32 AM
Ya if you think any off us are stupid enough to just stop on the middle of a highway at night for a total stranger? If so, you are the dumb ass man. Quit your cryin like a school girl!! We all have been in that situation, difference is we live in reality and know people in the times we live in today will not just stop at night or day for someone they dont know. So do you stop everytime you see a car on the side of the road? I doubt that, But I assume you expect people to stop for you?

You have a cell phone, use it, call someone. Thats what society does when they need help.

BTLFED
01-30-2006, 10:33 AM
You have a cell phone, use it, call someone. Thats what society does when they need help.

Damn! Did you see that? Captain Obvious just ran across my screen!

Marta Mike
01-30-2006, 10:44 AM
Well from what I read it sounds like he was riding with a group of people and his car broke, but no one stopped to see what was wrong. Now if I were riding with a group I would call "friends" and they noticed I was falling behind and moving to the side of the road I would to expect at least one to come back and see what was wrong. But I don't help strangers, and I don't expect theirs.

BTLFED
01-30-2006, 10:45 AM
Well from what I read it sounds like he was riding with a group of people and his car broke, but no one stopped to see what was wrong. Now if I were riding with a group I would call "friends" and they noticed I was falling behind and moving to the side of the road I would to expect at least one to come back and see what was wrong. But I don't help strangers, and I don't expect theirs.

Like Brett said: That's what cell phones are for.

Sirius R
01-30-2006, 10:47 AM
SO A BIG FUCK YOU TO ALL THE PPL WHO DIDNT STOP FOR ME.

Did you hear me HONK as I passed by? LOL...EAD.

speedminded
01-30-2006, 10:48 AM
Like Brett said: That's what cell phones are for.naww, that's what hood mounted .50 calibers with grenade attachments are for :D

thinkfast®
01-30-2006, 11:04 AM
naww, that's what hood mounted .50 calibers with grenade attachments are for :D

THIS ISNT HALO2 PU-TOE

Brett
01-30-2006, 11:10 AM
Did you hear me HONK as I passed by? LOL...EAD.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

speedminded
01-30-2006, 11:25 AM
THIS ISNT HALO2 PU-TOEhrmm, i've never played Halo...if i can blow up civilian vehicles for driving in the wrong lane and not using their turn signals then it sounds like a game for me :D

carrascopa
01-30-2006, 11:36 AM
have u ever stopped for a stranger and helped them?

Brett
01-30-2006, 11:43 AM
hrmm, i've never played Halo...if i can blow up civilian vehicles for driving in the wrong lane and not using their turn signals then it sounds like a game for me :D

I do on GTA San Andreas, just like if they hit my car, I will turn around chase them down, and cap thier ass for it to.

thinkfast®
01-30-2006, 12:02 PM
I do on GTA San Andreas, just like if they hit my car, I will turn around chase them down, and cap thier ass for it to.

thats how ya do it Bratt, you gotta dump on them fools when they get caught slippin! LIRL

I can see Bratt gettin a misdemeanor very, very soon LIRL

:(

B16a2 Civic
01-30-2006, 12:05 PM
i can too, at a car show...someone messes with his car....they start to walk away and then

~BAM~

pistol whipped.

Brett
01-30-2006, 12:05 PM
thats how ya do it Bratt, you gotta dump on them fools when they get caught slippin! LIRL

I can see Bratt gettin a misdemeanor very, very soon LIRL

:(

Im ready to cap soome puto!! Got anyone you dont like we can go visit? :lmfao:

Brett
01-30-2006, 12:06 PM
i can too, at a car show...someone messes with his car....they start to walk away and then

~BAM~

pistol whipped.

Thats right!!! TOUCH THE CIVIC, YOU GET SOME CAP ALL UP IN YO ASS THEN I PISTOL WHIP YA ALL UP IN YOUR CARA PUTO'S!!! :lmfao:

BTLFED
01-30-2006, 12:08 PM
Hmm

B16a2 Civic
01-30-2006, 12:11 PM
oh Brett, he's one of dem boys that got work, dem boys got yay, dem boys got purp, dem boys got haze, dem boys got glock, dem boys got k's, dem boys got block, dem boys get paid.

TIGERJC
01-30-2006, 12:41 PM
i knew i was going to get respones like this and thats why my ass got AAA

hey i guess im a bitch though, but i did get through it without any help. This why I only race around people i know.

Im not the stranger of the road u never met, im the kid at the meet that showed u his car and talked with u for 10min.

it was just a food for thought " PPL PLZ LOOK OUT FOR OTHERS" u will never know when your times comes u will need help andd that goes with everything in life.

B16a2 Civic
01-30-2006, 12:43 PM
i knew i was going to get respones like this and thats why my ass got AAA

then why bitch about it?
you want someone to wait on the side of the road with you untill AAA comes?

PhAtBoYMr2
01-30-2006, 12:48 PM
haha you guys are such assholes

TIGERJC
01-30-2006, 12:51 PM
then why bitch about it?
you want someone to wait on the side of the road with you untill AAA comes?

I got AAA after i broke my clucth and im not bitching at all. All i have said or hinted is just look out for others .

PhAtBoYMr2
01-30-2006, 12:53 PM
I got AAA after i broke my clucth and im not bitching all i have said or hintes is just llok out for others .

i wouldve helpd ya homeboy, and i expect you to help if i got broken down too :cool:

what happened with your clutch? did it just give out? were you shifting hard or anything

TIGERJC
01-30-2006, 12:59 PM
it was 2-3 month old oem clucth and when i shifted to go in to 3rd it wouldnt go in and it stayed in neutral. this whole time i heard this sound like something under my car was dragging. when my mechanic dropped the tranny, he found that the clucth didnt have any of its composite material on it and he couldn't find any of it in tranny

o i will be at the varsity meet, so for all u ppl u called me a bicth plz introduce yourself so i can put face to your screen names. Trust me im not making a threat, i look 16 and i couldn't hurt a fly. But i would just like to see ppl in person who call ppl a bitch and dont even know the person

PhAtBoYMr2
01-30-2006, 01:01 PM
it was 2-3 month old oem clucth and when i shifted to go in to 3rd it wouldnt go in and it stayed in neutral. this whole time i heard this sound like something under my car was dragging.

o i will be at the varsity meet, so for all u ppl u called me a bicth plz introduce yourself so i can put face to your screen names. Trust me im not making a threat, i look 16 and i couldn't heart a fly. But i would just like to see ppl in person who call ppl a bitch and dont even know the person

hmm if the clutch is 2-3 months old its prob not the clutch.....could be your pressure plate and maybe even your shift cable or linkage...

so will the clutch engage at all or does the pedal get stuck to the floor? if the clutch engages up and down its most likely has something to do with the shifting

TIGERJC
01-30-2006, 01:04 PM
but trust me it was the clutch, i believe the guy tht installed did a bad job. but the problem is fix with a jc comp. 6 puck stage 2 clutch

i will post pics tomorrow if u want to see the clutch, im at school right now and won't be home until tue.

thinkfast®
01-30-2006, 01:08 PM
but trust me it was the clutch, i believe the guy tht installed did a bad job. but the problem is fix with a jc comp. 6 puck stage 2 clutch

i will post pics tomorrow if u want to see the clutch, im at school right now and won't be home until tue.

So what am I supposed to do?? I'm supposed to put my blunt out, stop, pull over and sit and talk to you about stage 2 clutch while AAA comes to the rescue?

With the same cell phone you called AAA with, call someone who cares. I'm sure its free

Brett
01-30-2006, 01:18 PM
Trust me im not making a threat, i look 16 and i couldn't hurt a fly. But i would just like to see ppl in person who call ppl a bitch and dont even know the person

I like this guy!!! That shit just cracked me up...LOL

thinkfast®
01-30-2006, 01:20 PM
o i will be at the varsity meet, so for all u ppl u called me a bicth plz introduce yourself so i can put face to your screen names. Trust me im not making a threat, i look 16 and i couldn't hurt a fly. But i would just like to see ppl in person who call ppl a bitch and dont even know the person

o yea ok then so I'll see you up there? look for a Dodgers fitted hat, I'm the 5'2" 120lb spanish guy

see u there?

TIGERJC
01-30-2006, 01:24 PM
o yea ok then so I'll see you up there? look for a Dodgers fitted hat, I'm the 5'2" 120lb spanish guy

see u there?

I SEE U already have your clothes picked out for that day, and u are calling me a bitch

Sirius R
01-30-2006, 01:28 PM
I SEE U already have your clothes picked out for that day, and u are calling me a bitch

Just because you know what hat your wearing next week doesn't make you a bitch....

Complaining because nobody held your hand while you wait for your POS car to get towed makes you a bitch....

BTLFED
01-30-2006, 01:40 PM
So what am I supposed to do?? I'm supposed to put my blunt out, stop, pull over and sit and talk to you about stage 2 clutch while AAA comes to the rescue?

With the same cell phone you called AAA with, call someone who cares. I'm sure its free

Fro rly! "Hey guys, next time I break my shit can you stay with me? We can hold hands and skip around the car talking about which one of us is more emo until AAA comes."

Give me a fucking break. :rolleyes:

BTLFED
01-30-2006, 01:41 PM

see u there?

Hot damn! I gotta go now.

:runs to go buy LA Kings fitted hat:

TIGERJC
01-30-2006, 01:42 PM
yo plz hold my hand, i look like a kid and trust me someone might want to snatch me up ok. SO plz hold my fucking hand

thinkfast®
01-30-2006, 01:49 PM
yo man you for reals takin this shit personal homey, you don't need to be on here. Only time shit gets real, like REAL LIFE, is when you let it get to your head, and you go callin people out. Now just think about it for a minute, let this shit marinate... do you really wanna call out someone you don't know, because they called you a bitch? I call bitches out all the time, but I have no problem gettin real if I need to. It amuses me at times, disgusts me at other times... but thats ok, I got some fucked up mentatlity, I dont need counseling. bottom line, you wanna talk about me and my hat and escalate this shit, or do you wanna let it go and you can breathe? We already see what kinda (no nut sac havin) man you are, I mean cmon bro.....

R U FOR R3AL?!!??!!!! OMG LIRL

TIGERJC
01-30-2006, 01:52 PM
ill take the first choice, i thought we were still bullshitting, but damn its a a hat

thinkfast®
01-30-2006, 01:56 PM
ill take the first choice, i thought we were still bullshitting, but damn its a a hat

thats where you messed up homeboy.. its not just any hat

ITS A MO FUKKIN DODGERS HAT SON!!

http://www.keys-2-knowledge.com/GRAPHICS/a-Los%20Angeles%20Dodgers.jpg

RECOGNIZE!!

BTLFED
01-30-2006, 01:58 PM

Whoa Whoa Whoa. Who do you think you are hating on hats? I have friends that have known me for years and have never seen me without a hat on.

So about this hat hating.

Please Explain.

thinkfast®
01-30-2006, 04:57 PM
HAHAHA

yea man please explain?

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: