PDA

View Full Version : HKS EVC EZ Boost Controller !!!!! Cheap!!!!

famous_atticus
01-29-2006, 07:58 PM
Hey whats up guys I have an HKS EVC EZ Boost Controller for sale. The part is in good working condition with just normal wear. This unit is as simple as using a Greddy Profec B. If you have any questions please give me a call at 404 766 8668. Im asking $160 obo partial trades accepted. Thanks.

RUSH
02-17-2006, 11:57 PM
Hey I have a greddy profec b spec II that I will trade you....you know what shape its in to! You need to trade me!

famous_atticus
02-18-2006, 01:13 PM
You need to talk to the dude that met up with you .I just put you guys together. I sold it to him, he sold it to you. I will try to get in contact with him for you though and find out what goin on. The HKS sold on DSM trader three weeks ago.

RUSH
02-18-2006, 01:21 PM
You need to talk to the dude that met up with you .I just put you guys together. I sold it to him, he sold it to you. I will try to get in contact with him for you though and find out what goin on. The HKS sold on DSM trader three weeks ago.

Thats BS dude!! Your just digging yourself a hole. If you sold it to him, then why were you gonna meet up with me, and then the plans changed all of the sudden?? you just said that one of your friends was gonna meet up with me, cause you had stuff to do!

Just admit it big guy, that you scammed me! Im guessing it didnt work, you sold it to the this other dude, he couldnt figure it out...why cause it was already screwed up...so he sold it to me...real cool man!

The Green Monster
02-18-2006, 03:43 PM
so is it for sale still or not?