PDA

View Full Version : drinksafe coasters

The Ren
01-29-2006, 12:35 PM
I was looking through my college stuff trying to throw stuff away while packing to move and i found these. My mom bought them for me when I went to college and I was so glad she did.. It's the size of a business card and it has two tests of them. What the card does is detect GHB or Rohypnol in a drink alcoholic or not. They are pretty nifty little things..

Brady
01-29-2006, 01:09 PM
I was looking through my college stuff trying to throw stuff away while packing to move and i found these. My mom bought them for me when I went to college and I was so glad she did.. It's the size of a business card and it has two tests of them. What the card does is detect GHB or Rohypnol in a drink alcoholic or not. They are pretty nifty little things..
uhhh good story...now take the damn roofie....

The Ren
01-29-2006, 01:10 PM
uhhh good story...now take the damn roofie....
Fuck off.. thank god I never had to use em.. but for any girl who lives the party life.. Id give them to her for free if it ment she knew she was safe..

BTLFED
01-29-2006, 01:12 PM
I have never heard of these things?

Brady
01-29-2006, 01:12 PM
Fuck off.. thank god I never had to use em.. but for any girl who lives the party life.. Id give them to her for free if it ment she knew she was safe..
hehe i juss kididng...that actually is a pretty cool concept...but do you have to dip the card in the drink or how does that work? I would think that these would be a big selling item yet i have never heard of them?! Anyways...cool deal :D..post a picture of them.

#1Beaver
01-29-2006, 01:17 PM
hmm
thats good they got em, the way i see it theys guys need to learn how to talk to a girl and get some pussy if thats all they want, insted of druggin them!
Me my self personaly i know all of my friend that are girl they buy there own dring or one or there girl friend buys but they neva exsept a drink from a guy! :2cents:

The Ren
01-29-2006, 01:18 PM
Well... I will say this.. the only time in college I needed them... I didnt know about them yet, and god I wish I did. I dont want any girl to go through what I went through.. Chris check out http://www.drinksafetech.com.au/.. They have all their products..

The Ren
01-29-2006, 01:19 PM
hehe i juss kididng...that actually is a pretty cool concept...but do you have to dip the card in the drink or how does that work? I would think that these would be a big selling item yet i have never heard of them?! Anyways...cool deal :D..post a picture of them.

No you put a drop of the drink of the car.. My mom ordered like 100..
http://www.drinksafetech.com.au/images/dsd_card/cardtest%20ex%20UK%20mk2.png

Brady
01-29-2006, 01:19 PM
Well... I will say this.. the only time in college I needed them... I didnt know about them yet, and god I wish I did. I dont want any girl to go through what I went through.. Chris check out http://www.drinksafetech.com.au/.. They have all their products..
so do you have to dip them in the drink?

BTLFED
01-29-2006, 01:21 PM

That's pretty cool. Thanks for the info, Ren! :kiss:

The Ren
01-29-2006, 01:23 PM
That's pretty cool. Thanks for the info, Ren! :kiss:
Anytime.. Like I said I have a crap load of em.. so if anyone needs some I don't mind giving some away

BTLFED
01-29-2006, 01:37 PM
Anytime.. Like I said I have a crap load of em.. so if anyone needs some I don't mind giving some away

I bet there are some party girls that would benefit from those.

thinkfast®
01-29-2006, 01:38 PM
I need BTLFED notes,

please explain?

BTLFED
01-29-2006, 01:42 PM
I need BTLFED notes,

please explain?

BTLFED notes:

A chick that has these cards in her purse can detect the Roofie Colata you just bought her.

Brady
01-29-2006, 01:47 PM
thats actually a pretty nifty invention +1 for the scientist!

~C My Bunny~
01-29-2006, 02:21 PM
what a great idea. . .they should just pass them out at college orientation or even in high school and now even in middle school!

The Ren
01-29-2006, 02:22 PM
I completely agree.. When my mom and I heard it on Q100 I immeadiatly went on their website and decided to buy some. They were very resonably priced for how many you get and being a single girl at Ga Southern.. I figured it couldnt hurt to have them.

Leisa
01-29-2006, 04:40 PM

Good job looking out for the girls Ren :goodjob: