Carbon_EG
01-29-2006, 12:24 PM
I got a B16 head full valve train, vtec sol, cam caps and gsr valve cover
Today only for $450

Professional Products Power Throttle bodie 70mm for b16, type r, or GSR
$175

Type r pistions 40 over on gsr rods. $250

Unorthodox Underdrive pulley for GSR $75

Im, selling the gsr block with a 040 bore ,block code is 2314416 comes with ITR crank and mains with girdel.
$300

D16z6 bare block with mains CODE 1306119 $45

B16 OBDII Intakemanifold bare $40
B18LS OBDI Intakemanifold Bare $25

Type R tranny shifts smooth no grinds $800

Zex ultralight flywheel 7.5lbs $175

All parts need to be gone asap, moving and need to clean up parts around house.

IntegraXTR
01-29-2006, 12:27 PM
great prices dude

DB8-2NVY
01-29-2006, 12:28 PM
Unorthodox Underdrive pulley for GSR $75 is this price FIRM and is this the crank pulley only lmk thanks

Vteckidd
01-29-2006, 12:35 PM
BUYER BEWARE.

So your selling a sleeved block for $300? LOL buyer Beware

Carbon_EG
01-29-2006, 12:47 PM
I dont remember say'n it was sleeved, its just has 40 over ITR pistons in it.
So Y dont you just keep your nose out of other peoples threads.

Carbon_EG
01-29-2006, 12:54 PM
The crank pulley is for all 3 belts, ac, alt, Ps

Vteckidd
01-29-2006, 01:08 PM
FUNNY how you just edited it. what happend to the 85.5mm? you cant bore a stock GSR block to 85.5mm, but now its magically .40 cause i called you out on it.

what millimieter is .40, lets see how good you are

i wont stay out of your threads cause all you do is rip people off, and sell bullshit parts that you misrepresent. idiot. next time try and do more than just ACT tough when you see me at Nopi, say something to my face, not behind my back, pussy

#1Beaver
01-29-2006, 01:11 PM
LIRL

-S Double C-
01-29-2006, 01:16 PM
man that throttle body is calling my name..ill get back to you on that later this week if you still have it.

Jay_1003
01-29-2006, 04:15 PM
Well kid,all you are is talk, your a fucking fat ass lame, your mommas a cock sucking
whore, that fucked here daddy untill she was 14, and then she turned tricks at local truck stops untill she had a bastard son...All you do is talk shit NO ONE gives a fuck about you, your Hoe ass girl IF you have one, and you sorry ass bastaerd child, who will get his asss beat all his life due to his sorry ass father, Oh and I did,nt here you say shit back to matt up at nopi, so if you herd what he said and you did'nt say shit back you must be a fat, lame ass punk, LIKE EVERY ONE SAYS.....So if you want to talk shit to his face I can set that up, I bet you have to sit down to take a piss too....rodney was right your a bitch as hoe, just like your momma...lol

-S Double C-
01-29-2006, 05:12 PM
Well kid,all you are is talk, your a fucking fat ass lame, your mommas a cock sucking
whore, that fucked here daddy untill she was 14, and then she turned tricks at local truck stops untill she had a bastard son...All you do is talk shit NO ONE gives a fuck about you, your Hoe ass girl IF you have one, and you sorry ass bastaerd child, who will get his asss beat all his life due to his sorry ass father, Oh and I did,nt here you say shit back to matt up at nopi, so if you herd what he said and you did'nt say shit back you must be a fat, lame ass punk, LIKE EVERY ONE SAYS.....So if you want to talk shit to his face I can set that up, I bet you have to sit down to take a piss too....rodney was right your a bitch as hoe, just like your momma...lol

LOL Damnnnn thats fucked up....who was that to?

KevinT707
01-29-2006, 08:00 PM
Jay is so gay :gay: . After reading his comment, I feel like I'm in elementary school again listening to 2 kids fight.

chameleon30038
01-29-2006, 08:33 PM
^^ i second that! what the hell...couldn't find anything better to chew him out with other than that lame shit ...oooo and you have 1 whole post Jay. chill out dude.

PS you might wanna use spell check or some shit.

Soloboy
01-29-2006, 09:54 PM
Ill give you 500 for the TRanny, I bet it isnt FRESH like u say it is..!!!

tubby
01-30-2006, 02:46 AM
^^ i second that! what the hell...couldn't find anything better to chew him out with other than that lame shit ...oooo and you have 1 whole post Jay. chill out dude.

RESPECT

Skidtron_97
01-30-2006, 09:48 AM

i who's ass is that in the picture?

punkr6
02-01-2006, 09:57 AM
kidd seems to have a lot of enemies.......

Vteckidd
02-01-2006, 10:17 AM

Was that english you just typed? i couldnt figure it out.
1) i dont have a kid
2) "your momma" jokes are 3rd grade man, come with something better than that.
3) 6'1 200lbs is fat? i didnt know that, thanks, ill be sure to hop on slim fast today.
4) im a punk, sweet, thats what i have always strived to be. Someone that goes against the grain, someone that doesnt follow the "norm" im sorry if your low intelligience makes you follow other people so you feel like you "belong" tom something. im sorry you cant think for yourself.
lol, wre you at NOPI when that shit happened? i dont think so. Matts remark to me was "i fucked bigger dudes in jail than you". to me , that wasnt a cut down, that was about as gay and homoerotic as it gets. If he wants to proclaim his love for men, thats his right, but i dont have to respect it. in response i looked at him and asked him if he had a problem, and he promptly left. end of story.

You really think i give a shit what you, rodney, or anyone else has to say about me? no. your not even on my level, youre so far beneath me, i cant even TRY to get in the depths of shit you call life. So, bottom line is, Matt is a SHADY seller, and he sells crap. I could continue to skool him on why hes a dumbass, but theres no point, hes been banned.

tell him to stop th8inking that an ITR crank in a GSR or B16 block means its FAST. every fucking car he ownes, thats his excuse of why he thinks its so badass. its always some B series with a ITR crank. who cares , GSR and ITR=same stroke, but hes too stupid to know that. he just thinks that "JDM" amd "ITR" =maD JdM FaSt Y0!

I have enemies, thats fine, its only people that are jealous of what i have or what i have done. I still sleep GREAT at night knowing who i am and what i do. I dont sit up wondering why i have so many enemies lol. i could care less, love me or hate me, i am happy with myself .

retards, all of you. have a nice life

punkr6
02-01-2006, 10:34 AM
who is this jay 1003 guy anyway?

The Golden Child
02-01-2006, 10:39 AM
prolly his other name .. scrub

THEONE
02-01-2006, 03:38 PM
i could care less, love me or hate me, i am happy with myself .

thats all that matters man :bigok:

JayJones
02-25-2006, 12:57 PM
Do you still got the b16 head? If so, I can pick it up today with cash in hand. Hit me back. (404) - 308 - 0916

teglover85
02-27-2006, 11:48 AM
HEY PM ME FOR THE BLOCK INTRESTED