PDA

View Full Version : To the blue STI...

E46bud
01-28-2006, 11:12 PM
PM me....hate pigs

HyPer50
01-29-2006, 02:42 AM
To the blue STI..... ya that narrows it down.

XBLG20
01-29-2006, 02:55 AM
to the E46 M3 ... learn to post in the right section

collins
01-29-2006, 07:49 AM
i'm guessing you got busted?

quickdodgeŽ
01-29-2006, 08:11 AM
...hate pigs

Wow. How cool of you.

Let me guess. You went out and did something stupid(wrong) and got caught and now it's the cops fault and now all cops are asshole because you got caught. Really big of you. Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
01-29-2006, 09:30 AM
guys leave him alone. chris is a cool cat...just kinda computer illiterate... :cool:

if you didnt go to the Medlock meet last night ignore this thread.

chris check your pms

quickdodgeŽ
01-29-2006, 09:48 AM
Anyone that makes a dumbass remark deserves it get ridiculed.

And there is another forum besides this one. Not all of his posts go in here. Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
01-29-2006, 09:51 AM
Anyone that makes a dumbass remark deserves it get ridiculed.

And there is another forum besides this one. Not all of his posts go in here. Later, QD.

hmmmm all i read was PM me....hate pigs....

im not sure if he deserves to get ridiculed for that....but i could be missing something.

i dont like cops ethier

quickdodgeŽ
01-29-2006, 09:59 AM
hmmmm all i read was PM me....hate pigs....

That's all that is there. Kind of stupid to hate cops, in my opinion. But, everyone has their own "reason." But it's especially idiotic if you hate them because you got caught fuccing up. Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
01-29-2006, 10:04 AM
That's all that is there. Kind of stupid to hate cops, in my opinion. But, everyone has their own "reason." But it's especially idiotic if you hate them because you got caught fuccing up. Later, QD.

no one knows if he got caught or was doing anything stupid...you guys are just making assumptions. If this guy wasnt a noob yall prob wouldn't of jumped on him. If you've meet chris you know that he's a cool guy no reason for anyone jumping on him, i just dont think its right all the hate hes receving on this board......

and we all do have our own opinons about cops, so theres no reason to jump on him because he stated his opinion. i think our legal system is trash personally, why dont you guys jump on me?

quickdodgeŽ
01-29-2006, 10:09 AM
no one knows if he got caught or was doing anything stupid...you guys are just making assumptions.

Well, with just an outright statement like he made, then I will assume whatever. Until he can back up his statement, with something good. My comment stands.

If this guy wasnt a noob yall prob wouldn't of jumped on him.

I've jumped on non-noobs plenty of times.

If you've meet chris you know that he's a cool guy no reason for anyone jumping on him, i just dont think its right all the hate hes receving on this board......

I never said he wasn't cool. Hell, so far as I know, I think you're alright, but if you hate cops for no reason, I'll think you're an idiot. But that doesn't make me think you're not cool. This is the only "hate" I've shown. Other people have their own reasons.

and we all do have our own opinons about cops, so theres no reason to jump on him because he stated his opinion.

If the reason is valid, then you're right.

i think our legal system is trash personally, why dont you guys jump on me?

Because you don't just make a post like that. Later, QD.

E46bud
01-29-2006, 10:14 AM
<didn't get busted 4 anything. I was adressing the guy that challenged me. The remark about the pigs is that I dont want a pig reading this :-) I was talking to the guy I drove around with, he knows who he is, hence the title of the thread. bump

quickdodgeŽ
01-29-2006, 10:15 AM
bump

What was the purpose for that? You replied which will "bump" the thread up.

Also. If it is not an EVENT, then it doesn't need to be posted in here. Later, QD.

E46bud
01-29-2006, 10:18 AM
and my "hate" for cops is limited to the 8 times ive been pulled over in the past 2 weeks regarding my tag, or tint, anything that is really small, but the police just feels like flashing blues in my rearview. I'm tired of being late to work due to being pulled over. And anyways, why would I post something up here of something I did after an IA meet? last time I talked about the last IA meet I was chewed out by yours truly.

PhAtBoYMr2
01-29-2006, 10:21 AM
and my "hate" for cops is limited to the 8 times ive been pulled over in the past 2 weeks regarding my tag, or tint, anything that is really small, but the police just feels like flashing blues in my rearview. I'm tired of being late to work due to being pulled over. And anyways, why would I post something up here of something I did after an IA meet? last time I talked about the last IA meet I was chewed out by yours truly.

sall good homie...just fuck it, drop the subject...the guy will pm you when he sees this thread....other than that lets just drop this shit no need for going back and forth arguing and shit

quickdodgeŽ
01-29-2006, 10:22 AM
and my "hate" for cops is limited to the 8 times ive been pulled over in the past 2 weeks regarding my tag, or tint, anything that is really small, but the police just feels like flashing blues in my rearview.

It's always someone else's fault. Lolol.

IAnd anyways, why would I post something up here of something I did after an IA meet? last time I talked about the last IA meet I was chewed out by yours truly.

What? If you have a call-out or want to get to someone. Post it in the WL. You don't make alkl your posts in this section. Who chewed you out? Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
01-29-2006, 10:23 AM
other than that lets just drop this shit no need for going back and forth arguing and shit

My man here said it right. You won't win anyways, lolol. Later, QD.

E46bud
01-29-2006, 10:30 AM
still all smiles here :rolleyes:

Marta Mike
01-29-2006, 11:17 AM
no one knows if he got caught or was doing anything stupid...you guys are just making assumptions. If this guy wasnt a noob yall prob wouldn't of jumped on him. If you've meet chris you know that he's a cool guy no reason for anyone jumping on him, i just dont think its right all the hate hes receving on this board......

and we all do have our own opinons about cops, so theres no reason to jump on him because he stated his opinion. i think our legal system is trash personally, why dont you guys jump on me?
well after making out with some chick on his car at a meet, and acting a fool in the locos parking lot, what more could u expect besides, hate.

E46bud
01-29-2006, 11:20 AM
oye, acting a fool is doing what? and making out with what chick? I brought 1 girl 2 a meet, and she was smoking behind my car and we were talking.

KevinT707
01-29-2006, 11:22 AM
I was in the blue STI last night. All I have to say is, didn't look too good for you buddy. :)

PhAtBoYMr2
01-29-2006, 11:23 AM
well after making out with some chick on his car at a meet, and acting a fool in the locos parking lot, what more could u expect besides, hate.

from what i understand...it wasnt him in the locos parking lot but im not sure i wasnt there.....

and your mad at him for making out with some chick on his car? that sounds like some pimpin to me... :D

E46bud
01-29-2006, 11:25 AM
lol yea I lost :-) just another person to work up 2 I guess...

Marta Mike
01-29-2006, 11:46 AM
your mad at him for making out with some chick on his car? that sounds like some pimpin to me... :D

Tru tru lol, still distasteful haha. But yea it was him, I know that car anyday :)

E46bud
01-29-2006, 11:49 AM
well sorry I didn't know I was @ locos, never been
I left when u guys showed up to not be at the meet, and not be around all the people doing nething with her :-). And I know I didn't burnout of anything, cause I cant with 3 types of traction on.

OaTmeaL
01-29-2006, 12:56 PM
Wait... So did he take your girl or did you lose to a race to him? I am lost...

shortysm22
01-29-2006, 01:59 PM
I was in the blue STI last night. All I have to say is, didn't look too good for you buddy. :)

so this is THE M3? lol

E46bud
01-29-2006, 02:11 PM
yup. cant some1 just say nice win 2 someone respectfully w.o the whole group laughing at them? lol guess not but im cool with it neways. ive got a ncie matchup from the bimmerforums. U might be interested, but only 4 a track meet. 1/4 mile runs, maybe a round 2 see quickest Autox? and honda, it was a girl I brought, had nothing 2 do with the sti. The speed monkeys STI whooped me :-)

shortysm22
01-29-2006, 02:23 PM
I was laughing because of all the shit talking beforehand and so yeah, nice run to you

It was fun and take it easy man.

Dragonfly5338
01-29-2006, 02:51 PM
hahaha i told you you'd lose, boy! ;)

Marta Mike
01-29-2006, 04:29 PM
Damn and u told me u kept up with a marcialago, lol

Brett
01-29-2006, 04:30 PM
<didn't get busted 4 anything. I was adressing the guy that challenged me. The remark about the pigs is that I dont want a pig reading this :-) I was talking to the guy I drove around with, he knows who he is, hence the title of the thread. bump

Hence this shot doesnt belong in the EVENT SECTION. LOCKED.