PDA

View Full Version : 18 Inch Rims......

JMCIVIC01
01-28-2006, 01:42 PM
I have a set of gunmetal 18 inch velox vx scythe rims with carbon fiber centercaps. some slight curbage on two wheels, and two are nearly flawless, I originally paid $1100 for them I'm looking to get is $650 for the rims with tires obo.

specifications
4x100mm / HPO / 12x1.5 Lug-nut / 56.10mm Bore

quickdodge®
01-28-2006, 04:03 PM
Can you even be trusted? Later, QD.

hondahatch22
01-28-2006, 04:17 PM
whats up with the different colors?

JMCIVIC01
01-28-2006, 04:21 PM
Its just the way the light was shining down on them.Need to clean them up a little bit too and i took them with my camera phone so that might be why to. they are all the same color. and QD i dont see why i could not be trusted

quickdodge®
01-28-2006, 04:35 PM
Aren't you the one that go called out for being a bitch in the WL the other day and were too scared to respond? Later, QD.

JMCIVIC01
01-28-2006, 04:40 PM
never scared bro i just want my shit back and im not gonna get in a typing argument over some stupid shit thats not worth it to me bro

quickdodge®
01-28-2006, 04:46 PM
Well that wasn't the way to get it back. That was a bitch move, the way I see it. Later, QD.

JMCIVIC01
01-28-2006, 04:49 PM
Think what you want "E THUG GANGSTA" And i really could give a FUCK LESS ABOUT WHAT ANYONE THINKS BECAUSE I NEVER HACKED INTO ANYONES ACCOUNTS AND THATS THE TRUTH BUT YOU CAN BELIEVE WHATEVER YOU WANT TO BELIEVE IT DONT MATTER

quickdodge®
01-28-2006, 04:52 PM
Lolol. Yeah man. Later, QD.

thinkfast®
01-31-2006, 06:38 PM
This just in, JMCIVIC is a DUMB SON OF A BITCH

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: <---- thats me laughing at you, in REAL LIFE puto!! YOUR OLD GIRL KNOWS HOW TO GET DOWN HOMEY!! I SEE WHY YOU CRYIN!!

HAHAHAHA

2mchbooty
01-31-2006, 06:44 PM

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: <---- thats me laughing at you, in REAL LIFE puto!! YOUR OLD GIRL KNOWS HOW TO GET DOWN HOMEY!! I SEE WHY YOU CRYIN!!

HAHAHAHA
I love my Ricky! Hey, I looked for you outside your job but once again...you were hidin inside peekin round tha curtains waitin for me to leave :lmfao:

JMCIVIC01
01-31-2006, 06:48 PM

HAHAHAHA

:rly: you can have her puto!so can mumbles and so can everyone else lol i dont need a hoe. I can do way better anyways!Especially someone that has had multiple sex partners and has cervical cancer to prove it! better get that fixed asap! :eek: she never learns though!

2mchbooty
01-31-2006, 06:51 PM
Too bad he's on my ignore list and I cant read that...SHUCKS! :gay:

thinkfast®
01-31-2006, 06:52 PM
YOU KEEP RUBBIN ONE OUT W/ YOUR HAND WHILE YOU CRY INTO A TISSUE NASTY!!

Kallie quit lyin I was lookin for more fat booty outside but I didnt see any.. sorry

2mchbooty
01-31-2006, 06:57 PM
YOU KEEP RUBBIN ONE OUT W/ YOUR HAND WHILE YOU CRY INTO A TISSUE NASTY!!

Kallie quit lyin I was lookin for more fat booty outside but I didnt see any.. sorry
If i was wearin the Dodger blue you woulda come out i bet ;)

Xrated
01-31-2006, 06:59 PM
Too bad he's on my ignore list and I cant read that...SHUCKS! :gay:

I will relay the message for him....he said you have had multiple sex partners no wonder why you have cervical cancer.... you stupid trick! Just thought i would pass the message on.

2mchbooty
01-31-2006, 07:01 PM
interesting....thanks. :goodjob:

thinkfast®
01-31-2006, 07:14 PM
If i was wearin the Dodger blue you woulda come out i bet ;)

HAHA damn straight

did JM steal those bootleg rims or what?

JMCIVIC01
01-31-2006, 07:16 PM
they aint bootleg!they were taken with a picture phone so the quality is not that great!whats it to you puto?

2mchbooty
01-31-2006, 07:18 PM
HAHA damn straight

did JM steal those bootleg rims or what?
are they the ugly ass crome and black ones? na he got the money for those from a fag livin in buckhead who has a crush on him and paid josh $600 to "hang out" with him! josh lied to me and told me he won the lottery :lmfao:

thinkfast®
01-31-2006, 07:18 PM
cause they look like trash, kinda like your life

you done cryin yet?

quickdodge®
01-31-2006, 07:19 PM
Wow. You learn the word, puto and you think you're Mexican. I love how people try to turn their idiocy around to someone else. Later, QD.

JMCIVIC01
01-31-2006, 07:20 PM
are they the ugly ass crome and black ones? na he got the money for those from a fag livin in buckhead who has a crush on him and paid josh $600 to "hang out" with him! josh lied to me and told me he won the lottery :lmfao:

lol its funny how you will believe anything i tell you! Actually i did not get the money from some guy in buckhead, your just stupid enough to believe what you hear! Youll never know where i got the money from though will you?ha ha thats funny though, Thats the problem with you! And actually you thought they were hot its funny how you try and change your mind all of a sudden lol

JMCIVIC01
01-31-2006, 07:21 PM
Wow. You learn the word, puto and you think you're Mexican. I love how people try to turn their idiocy around to someone else. Later, QD.

yOUR POINT MEANS ALOT TO ME! :lmfao:

2mchbooty
01-31-2006, 07:22 PM
Im the only cracker in this bitch allowed to call ricky a puto! Thats cuz i let him rub tha booty :goodjob:

JMCIVIC01
01-31-2006, 07:22 PM
cause they look like trash, kinda like your life

you done cryin yet?

YOUR FACE LOOKS LIKE TRASH BRO, NAH NEVER WAS CRYING

JMCIVIC01
01-31-2006, 07:23 PM
Im the only cracker in this bitch allowed to call ricky a puto! Thats cuz i let him rub tha booty :goodjob:

That and your the NEW IA WHORE, WELL YOU WERE ALWAYS A WHORE JUST NOT ON HERE YET, BUT YOU MADE IT! CONGRATUFUCKINGLATIONS LOL

2mchbooty
01-31-2006, 07:27 PM
lol its funny how you will believe anything i tell you! Actually i did not get the money from some guy in buckhead, your just stupid enough to believe what you hear! Youll never know where i got the money from though will you?ha ha thats funny though, Thats the problem with you! And actually you thought they were hot its funny how you try and change your mind all of a sudden lol
nice try buddy :goodjob: Hey, tell all your cellmates i said what up! oh, and tell all your "boys" to stop calling me and NO I WILL NOT TALK TO THEM "NOW THAT YOU'RE OUTTA THE PICTURE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmfao:

quickdodge®
01-31-2006, 07:28 PM
yOUR POINT MEANS ALOT TO ME! :lmfao:

As it should being the fact that I am above and better than you at pretty much everything. Later, QD.

thinkfast®
01-31-2006, 07:28 PM
YOUR FACE LOOKS LIKE TRASH BRO, NAH NEVER WAS CRYING

thats the best you got?

:yawn:

you really are a lame. see ya bro, I'm tired of fuckin w/ you, like most everyone else

~leaves~

2mchbooty
01-31-2006, 07:30 PM
thats the best you got?

:yawn:

you really are a lame. see ya bro, I'm tired of fuckin w/ you, like most everyone else

~leaves~
~Follows the sexy brown man! ;) ~

JMCIVIC01
01-31-2006, 07:41 PM
nice try buddy :goodjob: Hey, tell all your cellmates i said what up! oh, and tell all your "boys" to stop calling me and NO I WILL NOT TALK TO THEM "NOW THAT YOU'RE OUTTA THE PICTURE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmfao:

I DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT WHEN YOU SAY MY BOYS BUT ALRIGHT!And me and all my cell mates actually joke around about how much of a whore you are lol its pretty funny actually!Now that you mention it! like julio said you got pimped! :lmfao: Now go get your cancer fixed SO YOU DONT HAVE TO CRY TO YOUR BOSS ABOUT A SHARP PAIN IN YOUR BACK AND HOW YOU HAVE TO GO HOME! and you act like im upset that you are out of my life, lol I DONT NEED A WHORE FOR A GIRLFRIEND! :eye:

babygurl
01-31-2006, 07:41 PM
I will relay the message for him....he said you have had multiple sex partners no wonder why you have cervical cancer.... you stupid trick! Just thought i would pass the message on.

Alighty here mr. xrated....

Why dont you go fuck urself...with JDM's civic......

You have nothing better to do....

Just because your buddies pride was hurt...he needs to move on!!!!

JMCIVIC01
01-31-2006, 07:42 PM
As it should being the fact that I am above and better than you at pretty much everything. Later, QD.

YEAH SINCE YOU KNOW ME AND ALL! ANOTHER GOOD POINT BY MR.PERFECT,
LATER,jm

babygurl
01-31-2006, 07:43 PM
I DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT WHEN YOU SAY MY BOYS BUT ALRIGHT!And me and all my cell mates actually joke around about how much of a whore you are lol its pretty funny actually!Now that you mention it! Bitch like julio said you got pimped! :lmfao: Now go get your cancer fixed SO YOU DONT HAVE TO CRY TO YOUR BOSS ABOUT A SHARP PAIN IN YOUR BACK AND HOW YOU HAVE TO GO HOME! and you act like im upset that you are out of my life, lol I DONT NEED A WHORE FOR A GIRLFRIEND! :eye:

Did you ever thing the reason why she "left you" was because you werent man enough to please her!

Come up with something else, besides calling her a WHORE....been there done that!

NOW FUCK OFF PSYCHO!!! Oh no...I crossed the line are you going to hack into my IA.COM account now!

quickdodge®
01-31-2006, 07:44 PM
YEAH SINCE YOU KNOW ME AND ALL!

I know enough from what I've read. Hadn't seen anything to make me think otherwise.

ANOTHER GOOD POINT BY MR.PERFECT,

I can keep them coming, too. Later, QD.

2mchbooty
01-31-2006, 07:49 PM
Did you ever thing the reason why she "left you" was because you werent man enough to please her!

Come up with something else, besides calling her a WHORE....been there done that!

NOW FUCK OFF PSYCHO!!! Oh no...I crossed the line are you going to hack into my IA.COM account now!
I love you girl!

JMCIVIC01
01-31-2006, 07:49 PM
I know enough from what I've read. Hadn't seen anything to make me think otherwise.

I can keep them coming, too. Later, QD.

that is funny! Your life is so much more meaningful seeing as how you have 21000 POSTS! You have no life just like 2mchbooty and jerkitfast

quickdodge®
01-31-2006, 07:54 PM
Uhhh. I also have been an IA member for 5 years. I didn't accumulate this in one year, dummy. Maybe next time you respond, if it's not an "I'M SORRY I SUCK" post, maybe it will be something a little more clever than your random dribbling. Later, QD.

JMCIVIC01
01-31-2006, 07:56 PM
Uhhh. I also have been an IA member for 5 years. I didn't accumulate this in one year, dummy. Maybe next time you respond, if it's not an "I'M SORRY I SUCK" post, maybe it will be something a little more clever than your random dribbling. Later, QD.

YOU DEFINE DRIBBLING BECAUSE THATS ALL YOU EVER DO ON THIS SITE

2mchbooty
01-31-2006, 07:58 PM
Can somebody just ban him and save us all the headache?!?

quickdodge®
01-31-2006, 07:59 PM
Yea, and that's why I am very well liked and respected round here and you, I really am sure, are not. Later, QD.

babygurl
01-31-2006, 08:03 PM
This JDM fuck nut wont even say anything to me...you fucking pussy!

2mchbooty
01-31-2006, 08:10 PM
Well, its about that time for Josh to head back to good ol' Gwinnett County Detention Center :lmfao: And im off to bed...in my nice, warm, non jail- like feather bed! Ahhhh...goodnight ya'll ;)

thinkfast®
01-31-2006, 08:46 PM
man those cots at county must suck... DONT DROP THE SOAP NIGGA!

you dumb son of a bitch, you is a nobody, you got no home, no cars, no money in your account, drivin on suspended license, your moms put $200 down on a used '01 civic, asked you to keep up the payments, they are $119 a month, she purchased it off P'treee Industrial you dumb son of a bitch.. and you cant even keep 'em up, you broke, you got 3 rims with a spare tire on it.. internet wannabe gangsta, muthafucker YOU IS A NOBODY you dumb son of a bitch!

quickdodge®
01-31-2006, 09:18 PM
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Sounds familiar. Later, QD.

babygurl
02-01-2006, 07:32 AM

you dumb son of a bitch, you is a nobody, you got no home, no cars, no money in your account, drivin on suspended license, your moms put $200 down on a used '01 civic, asked you to keep up the payments, they are $119 a month, she purchased it off P'treee Industrial you dumb son of a bitch.. and you cant even keep 'em up, you broke, you got 3 rims with a spare tire on it.. internet wannabe gangsta, muthafucker YOU IS A NOBODY you dumb son of a bitch!

this is so sig worthy....but I cant fit it in.....I have to resize stuff :(

ALVIN
02-01-2006, 07:55 AM
Im not even reading this whole thing, but this dude seems to have a lot on his mind lol...He just mad cuz he lost a hot girl like Kallie lol. That shit sucks though cuz as he is typing all angry and shit, trying to e-thug, he sits there and probably falls asleep crying at night. Sucks dude that you cannot handle your shit. You getting mad at the people she hangs out with like Ricky is not going to make anything better, nor will this make her come back to you. So get your cum guzzling homotions off of the internet and ead because no one really wants to read you TRYING to stand up for yourself...actually its quite amuzing. Even for a 19 y/o guy with more sense than that shit for brain that you got. Hard to comprehend what im saying? Here let me try some Bosnian on you: Jebise u guzicu. Svi na ovoj website te nevole zato sto si ti mala picka. Or the we bit of spanish that I know: Chinga to madre puto. Tu es un puto grande con juevos pequenos...step up bitch cuz you just gonna get knocked down like all the other times.

babygurl
02-01-2006, 08:48 AM
^^^^^^^^^^you are awesome :)

ALVIN
02-01-2006, 09:06 AM
:) ty

2mchbooty
02-01-2006, 09:10 AM
Im not even reading this whole thing, but this dude seems to have a lot on his mind lol...He just mad cuz he lost a hot girl like Kallie lol. That shit sucks though cuz as he is typing all angry and shit, trying to e-thug, he sits there and probably falls asleep crying at night. Sucks dude that you cannot handle your shit. You getting mad at the people she hangs out with like Ricky is not going to make anything better, nor will this make her come back to you. So get your cum guzzling homotions off of the internet and ead because no one really wants to read you TRYING to stand up for yourself...actually its quite amuzing. Even for a 19 y/o guy with more sense than that shit for brain that you got. Hard to comprehend what im saying? Here let me try some Bosnian on you: Jebise u guzicu. Svi na ovoj website te nevole zato sto si ti mala picka. Or the we bit of spanish that I know: Chinga to madre puto. Tu es un puto grande con juevos pequenos...step up bitch cuz you just gonna get knocked down like all the other times.
+1 to you sweetie! :bow:

ALVIN
02-01-2006, 09:11 AM
ty and +rep for you to :)

actually: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to 2mchbooty again.

So I will have to give you rep some other time :)

2mchbooty
02-01-2006, 09:13 AM
Thanks hun ;)

thinkfast®
02-01-2006, 09:23 AM
no love over here? I poured my heart into my previous post :D

B16a2 Civic
02-01-2006, 11:49 AM
what hapened in here?

thinkfast®
02-01-2006, 01:01 PM
Check my post B... this sums it up

+1's are not required but appreciated

babygurl
02-01-2006, 01:24 PM
Check my post B... this sums it up

+1's are not required but appreciated

+1 for you :)

thinkfast®
02-01-2006, 03:34 PM
+1 for you :)

where at you LIAR

your new name is LIAR

B16a2 Civic