PDA

View Full Version : No more Car Sound Performance magazine!!

Twinnos
01-28-2006, 09:50 AM
Announcement from the Publisher

CMP Entertainment Media has ceased publication of its two automotive magazines -- Car Sound & Performance and AutoMedia. The decision is based on the growing consolidation in the automotive market and the trend toward product commoditization.

However, CMP Entertainment Media will continue to invest in the development of Carsound.com, the successful online brand extension of Car Sound & Performance magazine that provides daily news updates and vibrant forums. The site receives over 180,000 visits each month, and will remain a valuable resource for all car enhancement enthusiasts.

CMP Entertainment Media will also continue to develop its core markets, including commercial and residential systems integration, musical instruments, video production, professional audio, broadcasting and replication, and strengthen its successful positions in custom publishing and events, tradeshow daily production and its Web business.

whats up with that?

Nittanys1
01-28-2006, 10:03 AM
humm...must have not been selling enuff issuse?

redgst97
01-28-2006, 09:38 PM
Yeah, I found out a few weeks ago...too bad, as they were doing some great things...
They also had another "industry only" magazine called Auto Media...it went to stereo shops around the country, and was a great source of information.

They will be missed...

John

Red
01-30-2006, 01:08 PM
That sucks

4dmin
01-30-2006, 01:29 PM
well the mag sucks i think, nothing here in the n. america compares to what you can get over seas ;) - that was the largest mag in canada if i'm not mistaken so thats a pretty big blo

Twinnos
01-31-2006, 03:27 PM
i think the largest mag in canada is Performance Auto Sound www.pasmag.com :)

4dmin
02-01-2006, 10:36 AM
^ yo saw your spread up at Sprayglo on the wall :goodjob:

Twinnos
02-01-2006, 12:47 PM
^ yo saw your spread up at Sprayglo on the wall :goodjob:
thanks. hopefully its just the beginning. ;)

Nittanys1
02-01-2006, 02:14 PM
m,an Im gonna have to go by there then...i still havent gotten any of the flyers they did...