PDA

View Full Version : Nemesis' new and improved car...

quickdodgeŽ
01-28-2006, 09:36 AM
I got a spy photo of Nemesis' redone car. What do you think? It has to be you, Nemesis, cuz I spotted this getting on 20 from Almond Dr. Sorry, but your car now officially sucks. Later, QD.

The Yousef
01-28-2006, 09:54 AM
OMG...:eek:

bwhahahahahahaha.....

trythefly
02-02-2006, 12:02 PM
I've seen that car on the highway before. Looks like a lime threw up.

Nemesis
02-02-2006, 12:15 PM
NOOOOOO how can you let my secret out! lol It matches Bretts car well for the Calender haha

Seriously though, dont get me started about that guy.

B16a2 Civic
02-02-2006, 12:16 PM
tell us about that guy
[Started]

Nemesis
02-02-2006, 12:28 PM
tell us about that guy
[Started]

According to his profile on cardomain (http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2215601) he states the following things:

extrude-honed
bore-increase
port and polish
engine swap

Ill explain how I know all of this bogus and a bunch of bullshit.

Extrude honing-

As a matter of fact my Upper Intake Manifold was sent of to Extrude Honed, to get the port matching of my SVT TB and to get a double pass hone job on the interior portion of the upper.

Now lets take a look at his engine bay:

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/7/web/2215000-2215999/2215601_20.jpg

What does this look like to me? A bone stock engine bay, which leaves me to believe the following things on top of not having an hone work done.

Engine swap? Right. The only available swaps for our cars are readily available 3.0s, which what you see above is NOT one. Unless he's going for the sleeper look which obviously is not the case on the outside.

Im willing to bet my own Cougar, that he doesnt know what extrude honing is, let alone the process that they use to do it. Same for everything else, Im sure he would tell me that his buddies were going to drop an SR20 into there. :rolleyes:

Now Ive never met this guy, nor do I have anything against him except for his inability to be truthful. I have no problem with folks that are all show either, which is by choice, but why lie about what you have? He saw my car at Nopi Nationals in the CC booth, but he didnt approach me at all, which maybe I wasnt there, but either way, he didnt, and I was around my car all the time. Ive seen this car in Conyers and heard the exhaust and it doesnt sound like anything other than a stock 2.5 with an exhaust. So on top of this , you're going to tell me you have a motor swap, port and polish, extrude hone work, and yet you have a stock intake system from a 2.5L? :doh:

All Im saying is, if you are gonna lie about the mods you have it shows how much knowledge of your car youve got and how that may sway peoples opinion about you being more rice than nice.

B16a2 Civic
02-02-2006, 12:32 PM
yeah, he sounds like a twat

Nemesis
02-02-2006, 12:34 PM
Who knows, he might be a nice guy, just slipped when entering his car information? lol

B16a2 Civic
02-02-2006, 12:41 PM
maybe.....i guess he just likes to lie?

Halfwit
02-02-2006, 12:49 PM
rice.