PDA

View Full Version : Misc HALO2 SUCKKSSS

blue_5g_zc
01-27-2006, 01:10 PM
that games fuckin retarded, i shoot some1 in the face 4-5 times and they return 4 shots and i fucking die?! the game is terrible for sticks too, i mean, he'll throw it a good yard behind where u press the button if u 'swipe' throw it. and for a game that relies on fractions of a second difference, it lags all the fucking time. GRRRRR, it SUCKS!

{X}Echo419
01-27-2006, 01:20 PM
yeah the Xbox Live sucks. People stand by and cheat all the time. aka it is gehy :gay:

obd1kenobi
01-27-2006, 01:25 PM
Halo sucks big ballz!!

Kill Zone all the Way!

Killer
01-27-2006, 01:47 PM
the only people who think halo sucks are people that aren't good at it.... and it's not the amount of shots u give to people it's the power of the weapon and where ur shooting them at...

Hulud
01-27-2006, 04:20 PM
Halo sucks big ballz!!

Kill Zone all the Way!
kill zone is waaaaay overrated

punkr6
01-27-2006, 06:27 PM
medal of honer-breakthrough- is still the best online shooter IMO

quickdodgeŽ
01-27-2006, 06:43 PM
^^^ With rep points as high as yours, your opinion is probably worth a lot. Later, QD.

Hulud
01-27-2006, 06:54 PM
^^^ With rep points as high as yours, your opinion is probably worth a lot. Later, QD.
hahahaha

ChnkyLao
01-27-2006, 07:06 PM
yeah the Xbox Live sucks. People stand by and cheat all the time. aka it is gehy :gay:

ya im pretty much tired of getting my ass handed to me on live.

how the fuck are u going to kill me ass soon i get killed and then pop upand get killed agian as soon as i pop up.

Hulud
01-27-2006, 07:31 PM
its easy to not get killed, play more

ChnkyLao
01-27-2006, 10:18 PM
i mean i love halo, its the only reason why i have an xbox.

blue_5g_zc
01-28-2006, 10:34 AM
the only people who think halo sucks are people that aren't good at it.... and it's not the amount of shots u give to people it's the power of the weapon and where ur shooting them at...

i think halo sucks and im a legit 31 (33 was highest) so i dont suck @ it, i just kno how it works. its all about whoring the weapons due to the respawn system. and i was talking about br to br shooting, which is all the same power, lol, and btw, if power is ur issue, how do u explain the potluck shotgun? ps, always shoot them in the head duh

if u didnt notice tho, it was just a bad day of playing, im usu. bipolar when it comes to that game whether u win or lose, lol, but its all fun in the end

YoTa_BoX
01-28-2006, 02:44 PM
call of duty UO online is best

8()t(t) cookie monster owns u >.>

JITB
01-28-2006, 05:57 PM
i think halo sucks and im a legit 31 (33 was highest) so i dont suck @ it, i just kno how it works. its all about whoring the weapons due to the respawn system. and i was talking about br to br shooting, which is all the same power, lol, and btw, if power is ur issue, how do u explain the potluck shotgun? ps, always shoot them in the head duh

if u didnt notice tho, it was just a bad day of playing, im usu. bipolar when it comes to that game whether u win or lose, lol, but its all fun in the end

I play halo ALOT i think too much, i ahve 2100+ BTB games been up to a lvl 33 in it, and iw as a 31 in TS, but i stopped playin it b/c i got toredo f getttin shot at all the time..lol. But i love to hate halo, the randomness and the PERFECT GRENADE tosses that eveyrone can somehow throw, and the fact that u never make it around that corner when your gettin shot at and tryin to take cover. And how u can iwn all day one day, and lose all day the next. The BR issue is weird, i just thought it waas the game, but i realized that host is a big issue in that game, the host can rape u in 2 shots. THe game is retarded at times wehen your loosing, but i love it. Every game lags soo u cant say its XBL, i went from a lvl 32 in BTB to a fuckin 24 in one night... :mad: , but if i get on i can prob get it right back... its weird like that

The big things in halo2 now is peopel bridging and forcing host, which is gay. The bridging the game abd lagging peopel out of it is pretty bad, if you play BTB and you get to lvl 31+ eveyr other game there will eb a bridger. The standby has gotten rare, only b/c its al ittle harder to manipulate.

Halo2 is just a fucked up game period...but i love it

punkr6
01-29-2006, 07:04 PM
gee' thanks guy

{X}Echo419
01-30-2006, 07:15 AM
ya im pretty much tired of getting my ass handed to me on live.

how the fuck are u going to kill me ass soon i get killed and then pop upand get killed agian as soon as i pop up.

I got some friends that are among tops in the Country. They only play on certian servers by certian peps. I can hang or better with them anytime but on Live...well I don't play on Live anymore. It's no fun.
Hell I still play Halo 1 with my Heavy Weps clan. www.10thlegion.net !

obd1kenobi
01-30-2006, 08:15 AM
FUck it Doom Rules All LOL!!!!!

obd1kenobi
01-30-2006, 08:16 AM
kill zone is waaaaay overrated

I can see that being true, but its still better :D