PDA

View Full Version : For those of you who get pulled as much as me

{X}Echo419
01-27-2006, 08:45 AM
If you happen to see the red n' blue in your rear view mirror do not pull over on the side of the road if at all possible. If you can pull into a gas station or some private parking lot. Why? you might ask. B/C if the police officer thinkks you don't have insurance or you're drunk or if there is any reason for the cop to say you are not alowed to drive your car he won't be able to tow it. However if you just pull off to the side of the road the cop is legaly oblagated to tow your car off of the road. And if anyone's wondering; you are legaly allowed to pull of into a safe welll lit area. Good Luck and avoid the city of Duluth if at all possible. :goodjob:

Jimmy B
01-27-2006, 08:57 AM
i do that allll the time..

IntegraXTR
01-27-2006, 09:42 AM
interesting

Accel Junky
01-27-2006, 09:51 AM
Good idea. I get pulled over all too often for retarded things.

Do you have any legal documentation that we can keep driving till we find a safe, lit place to pull over?

Jimmy B
01-27-2006, 10:04 AM
Good idea. I get pulled over all too often for retarded things.

Do you have any legal documentation that we can keep driving till we find a safe, lit place to pull over?

it is a legal law, as long as you make it known to the cop that you see him, and are looking for a safe place to pull over(ie flashers) then he cant nail you with running, or iluding, or anythign like that..

5thgcelica
01-27-2006, 10:15 AM
yeah....never gotten pulled..but...ive made my mind up that im going to find a good spot to pull over. cause i dont want to get...or the cop to get hit...so..yeah.