PDA

View Full Version : FS- Electric Dog Fence

BigBoi
01-26-2006, 05:32 PM
I have a PetSafe In-Ground Radio Fence Deluxe, model no. RF-304W for sale.

I have everything that came in the box when i got it except for some of the flags (still have about 10 left). I also have extra wire, the kit came with 500 but i added more to it by splicing with a wire nut and sealed it with silicone to make it water proof. The wire covered my yard which is about an acre.

The kit is in perfect condition, works fine. Wire is faded in color because of sitting out in the sun (i never installed it underground)

Asking $100 . Email me at [email protected] if interested and want pics or post up here with your email address.

Annihilation
01-26-2006, 08:08 PM
is this the type that u put a collar around ur dog?

BigBoi
01-26-2006, 08:13 PM
yes it is, it is a regular collar with the little control device on it.

RandomGuy
01-26-2006, 10:18 PM
Interested, can you turn up the voltage and modify this for human usage? Thanks.

midnightxodiex
01-27-2006, 09:29 AM
i am very interested....can u tell me what all it does..does it have the dog training settings on it...thankx

AtifSajid
01-27-2006, 09:51 AM
would this keep Random Guy in his cage, or should I just keep using the taser?

BigBoi
01-27-2006, 10:12 PM
would this keep Random Guy in his cage, or should I just keep using the taser?

Keep using the taser, lol

i am very interested....can u tell me what all it does..does it have the dog training settings on it...thankx

Basically you put the collar on the dog and you can adjust the level of the static shock, which is mild, so it doesn't harm the animal. You set up the fence around your yard, usually left on top of the ground while training, then buried after training is complete. You then set the flags around the perimiter of the fence, the space between the fence and the flags depends on what setting you put on the "brain"/control box that is plugged into the wall. The flag shows where the beep will sound on the collar, then if the dog goes past that point further, they will receive the static shock. When training you teach them that the flag relates to the beep, and if they go further they get the static shock. Eventually as they learn you remove a few flags, then more flags as time goes on. They will start to learn their perimiter and most of the time won't go near where they flags were, not even receiving the beep.

Hope that clears things up. Email me if interested.

BigBoi
01-30-2006, 03:20 PM
b u m p

Brandon C
01-30-2006, 04:53 PM
I am interested how old is this unit

BigBoi
01-30-2006, 07:01 PM
i bought it about two months ago. The only time I used it was to set it up in the yard. Only thing wrong with it is that the wire is discolored from sitting in the sun. Basically brand new that i am losing money on because i can't find my receipt to return it.

email me if you need pics. [email protected]