PDA

View Full Version : Hit and run on my Cobra, $250 reward

Sanchez
01-26-2006, 01:43 PM
I am highly fucking angry. Friday night I went out to a club with some SVTOA friends. On the way home, someone in a black 4-door Mercedes-Benz sedan ran me off the road and fled the scene. He slammed into my Cobra's passenger side rear wheel while INTENTIONALLY swerving to prevent me from passing him. My car spun sideways and smashed into a curb before I regained control. I escaped with no injuries, but my rims are covered in Benz rash, my tires are shredded, my fender is gouged up, and there's no telling what damage he did to my suspension.

I'm out $250 for the deductible on my insurance if I can't find this guy, so here it is: I am offering a $250 bounty for any information leading to the arrest and conviction of this man. I'm posting this far and wide, and I'm going to contact all the local body shops and dealerships. If you see a late model black, 4-door Mercedes-Benz sedan (I'm almost positive it's an S430) with damage to the front driver's side corner, I want to know. If you work at a Benz dealership and this car comes in for repairs, I want to know. If you work at a body shop, and this prick rolls in looking for an estimate, I want to know.

Again, the car is a black, late model, 4-door Mercedes-Benz sedan, probably an S430. The driver was a white male who looked to be in his mid to late twenties, and he had 2 passengers, also white males. He was last seen at approximately 11:00 PM on Friday, January 20th fleeing the scene of a crime on New Northside drive (top end of I-285) after leaving the Mardi Gras Grille.

If you have any information about this guy, please contact the Fulton County Police at 770-551-7600 (case number is 2006-002461) and drop me a PM. If you or anyone you know works at a dealership or a body shop in the area, please distribute this information to them. If you hang out on any other forums where Atlanta drivers might see it, please post a link to this thread.

RandomGuy
01-26-2006, 01:47 PM
holy shit... damn if only your car wasn't immobilized... i woulda chased him down in that cobra and beat the shit out of them.

Bishop
01-26-2006, 01:48 PM
Ah that sucks man. Hope they catch the guy

B16a2 Civic
01-26-2006, 01:50 PM
hope karma catches him too

COGCaviZ24
01-26-2006, 01:53 PM
that's crazy. good luck for real

BLk92DA
01-26-2006, 01:54 PM
ohh..that cobra was you? sorry :(

The Ren
01-26-2006, 01:55 PM
Good luck dude.. Ill keep an eye out

civic95
01-26-2006, 01:55 PM
get the police involved, they can check all credit card transactions at Mardi Gras that night, and see the cars registered to those people. Maybe they will find a match.

4dmin
01-26-2006, 02:06 PM
^ what he said... we'll keep an eye out for him :goodjob:

5thgcelica
01-26-2006, 02:07 PM
get the police involved, they can check all credit card transactions at Mardi Gras that night, and see the cars registered to those people. Maybe they will find a match.

now thats an idea

HalfBaked
01-26-2006, 02:09 PM

That is too much work for something so little...

Do you have any idea how many credit card charges would occur there in 1 night...

A.P. Photography
01-26-2006, 02:24 PM
Damn that sucks. Sorry to hear man.

civic95
01-26-2006, 03:22 PM

Attempted vehicular homicide?

HiPSI
01-26-2006, 03:37 PM

Do you have any idea how many credit card charges would occur there in 1 night...

but not so many right around 11pm ;).

but they wouldn't go to that length anyway, even if it would be a quick cross-reference deal.

The Golden Child
01-26-2006, 05:16 PM
sry about ur car man ..
hope the bastard is caught and karma gets him back ..
i had a accident like that except i caught the guy and he fled when the cops came ..
hit and run - resisting arrest - failuer to stay in lane - no side mirrors - swerving - dui ..
it was in a friends car though in his s500 and the guy was in a escalade ..

ATK_Designs
01-26-2006, 06:03 PM
this one

http://www.actionsalvage.com/images/00430.4.jpg

sorry bro, we'll keep an eye on it for you

Goinfasterthanu
01-26-2006, 09:46 PM
That is some bullshit..You think if he has a car like that he can stop and take what he has comming...I shure mommy and daddy will cover it up for him...

RISKYB
01-27-2006, 08:23 AM
i work with some body shops, i will give them the heads up, i hope you find this asshole

smiley723
01-27-2006, 09:17 AM
I sure hope you find the guy who did that to you!! And when you do, give him a big ass kicking and then call the cops!!

Sanchez
01-27-2006, 04:45 PM
holy shit... damn if only your car wasn't immobilized... i woulda chased him down in that cobra and beat the shit out of them.

You can bet I would have, but he spun me 90 degrees, and I bounced off the curb down the entrance ramp to 285. He was out of sight by the time I rolled to a stop, and I would've had to turn around and drive back up the ramp against traffic to follow him anyway.

I dialed 911 as soon as I got my car off the road, so I least have a police report, but I don't think they're going to go any farther with it. No one was injured, so they have bigger fish to fry.

i work with some body shops, i will give them the heads up, i hope you find this asshole

Thanks, man. :cheers:

#1Beaver
01-27-2006, 04:48 PM
damn thats fucked up