PDA

View Full Version : Not a good reccomendation right now for BACON...

AznTraitor
01-26-2006, 01:37 PM
Bacon aka Jimmy Chu.

I supposedly purchased the 2gb Ipod Nano he was selling. I sent payment thru PAYPAL and have yet to recieve any kind of tracking number or details of when he sent the package. I have PM'ed him numerous times and did not hear anything and when I finally sent a email telling him if I did not hear from him that I would contact PAYPAL for payment reversal this past Monday, he finally replied and said he already sent it out. I asked for a tracking number and he said he didnt know where it would be, so I replied telling him it should be on a reciept that he was given. So in good faith, I have waited. I contacted the post office and they told me that in state mail should only take 1-2 days for delivery. It is now on day 4 with no package, no tracking number, and no response from Jimmy since yesterday afternoon where his last email told me he was going to check with the post office and see what was going on and get back to me right away...and I did not hear from him for the rest of the day, and still no response today.

at this point, my patience has run out and I dont know if he's just dancing around all my questions or is really unaware of what is going on.

I have already contacted PAYPAL and have copies of all the PMs and EMAILs to get my money back.

so buyer beware.

RandomGuy
01-26-2006, 01:45 PM
Bacon aka Jimmy Chu.

I supposedly purchased the 2gb Ipod Nano he was selling. I sent payment thru PAYPAL and have yet to recieve any kind of tracking number or details of when he sent the package. I have PM'ed him numerous times and did not hear anything and when I finally sent a email telling him if I did not hear from him that I would contact PAYPAL for payment reversal this past Monday, he finally replied and said he already sent it out. I asked for a tracking number and he said he didnt know where it would be, so I replied telling him it should be on a reciept that he was given. So in good faith, I have waited. I contacted the post office and they told me that in state mail should only take 1-2 days for delivery. It is now on day 4 with no package, no tracking number, and no response from Jimmy since yesterday afternoon where his last email told me he was going to check with the post office and see what was going on and get back to me right away...and I did not hear from him for the rest of the day, and still no response today.

at this point, my patience has run out and I dont know if he's just dancing around all my questions or is really unaware of what is going on.

I have already contacted PAYPAL and have copies of all the PMs and EMAILs to get my money back.

so buyer beware.

u dont need any of those copies of bs...

all you gotta do is report unsent item... He cant prove it to you that he sent it off, how can he prove it to them :) no tracking number... = instant money back... even if he did send it and doesn't have proof he sent it.

Brett
01-26-2006, 01:56 PM
If he doesnt post up the REAL story I will ban his ass.

AznTraitor
01-26-2006, 01:58 PM
If he doesnt post up the REAL story I will ban his ass.

well, my last email to him is to be straight up and honest...if he didnt send it, then just tell me so...dont dance around and tell me you sent it with no kind of tracking numbers or even tell me the day he sent it out.

B16a2 Civic
01-26-2006, 01:59 PM
why you say the " real" story brett, Peter is an honest guy

AznTraitor
01-26-2006, 02:03 PM
why you say the " real" story brett, Peter is an honest guy

I think he means what is really going on with him. Like the truth...

B16a2 Civic
01-26-2006, 02:12 PM
I think he means what is really going on with him. Like the truth...

ahhh, cause you know...Brett is racise.
man, this is gon really upset me if this guy attempts to take your money and run...hopefully teh mail is just runnin slow

AznTraitor
01-26-2006, 02:19 PM
ahhh, cause you know...Brett is racise.
man, this is gon really upset me if this guy attempts to take your money and run...hopefully teh mail is just runnin slow

Nah dunny, I checked up on this. If he took it to the post office like he said this past Saturday 1/21 it would have been processed and ready for shipment Monday 1/23, and I was told USPS in state delivery takes 1-2 days MAX. So theroretically I should have recieved it Wed 1/25 or Thurs 1/26 which I have not, when trying to request any kind of tracking and the EXACT day he sent it out, I dont get a answer. To make matters worse, my sister's friend sent her some books thru USPS standard mail on Tues from Lawrenceville, and we got them today. So, it just kinda makes me wonder.

B16a2 Civic
01-26-2006, 02:21 PM
Nah dunny, I checked up on this. If he took it to the post office like he said this past Saturday 1/21 it would have been processed and ready for shipment Monday 1/23, and I was told USPS in state delivery takes 1-2 days MAX. So theroretically I should have recieved it Wed 1/25 or Thurs 1/26 which I have not, when trying to request any kind of tracking and the EXACT day he sent it out, I dont get a answer. To make matters worse, my sister's friend sent her some books thru USPS standard mail on Tues from Lawrenceville, and we got them today. So, it just kinda makes me wonder.
yeah tahst odd, i went thru ups sendin kev and kelly somethin, kev got it teh next day, kelly got it 2 days later.
yeaa this is way to long

AznTraitor
01-26-2006, 02:41 PM
Well, situation is resolved on my side now. Paypal just refunded me my money and closed the case with no comment from Bacon.

Bacon aka Jimmy Chu, if you did indeed send the Ipod, and somehow it shows up at my doorstep, I will not even open the package, and just do a return to sender for you.

IntegraXTR
01-26-2006, 03:14 PM
ALOT of scams going on lately on here

quickdodgeŽ
01-26-2006, 03:29 PM
^^^ Exactly. That's why I am such a hard ass sometimes on here. Later, QD.

IntegraXTR
01-26-2006, 03:31 PM
^^^ Exactly. That's why I am such a hard ass sometimes on here. Later, QD.

yeh I feel ya dude, I guess some ppl don't understand that, they think ur just being an ass but in fact closing some of these ppl post is a good thing.

AznTraitor
01-26-2006, 03:35 PM
well, everything seemed to be legit, and that's the reason I used PAYPAL so I wouldnt get screwed....I dont know what his motive or reasoning may be, but I just wished he wouldve been upfront instead of having me constantly email and wait for something that was not coming.

Nismo
01-26-2006, 04:16 PM
what a douche bag he his, thanks for the heads up!

quickdodgeŽ
01-26-2006, 04:38 PM
Check this shit out. He just PM-ed me telling me he was the one who refunded your money and that the PO told him they didn't know what happened to the product. Later, QD.

Brut
01-26-2006, 04:43 PM
Dear Jimmy Chu,

PayPal has concluded our investigation of the following Buyer Complaint:

Transaction Date: Jan 20, 2006
Transaction Amount: -$130.00 USD
Your Transaction ID: 32B54493E1689493V
Buyer's Transaction ID: 70U33971R2385881Y
Case Number: PP-137-417-339
Buyer's Name: Peter Dam
Buyer's Email: [email protected]

Thank you for your cooperation with our investigation. A refund was
successfully issued from your account and this case has been closed.

Sincerely,

Protection Services Department

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you
will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account
and click the Help link located in the top right corner of any page. If
your inquiry is regarding a claim, log in to your PayPal account and go to
the Resolution Center.

PayPal Email ID PP687

AznTraitor
01-26-2006, 04:51 PM
Dear Jimmy Chu,

PayPal has concluded our investigation of the following Buyer Complaint:

Transaction Date: Jan 20, 2006
Transaction Amount: -$130.00 USD
Your Transaction ID: 32B54493E1689493V
Buyer's Transaction ID: 70U33971R2385881Y
Case Number: PP-137-417-339
Buyer's Name: Peter Dam
Buyer's Email: [email protected]

Thank you for your cooperation with our investigation. A refund was
successfully issued from your account and this case has been closed.

Sincerely,

Protection Services Department

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you
will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account
and click the Help link located in the top right corner of any page. If
your inquiry is regarding a claim, log in to your PayPal account and go to
the Resolution Center.

PayPal Email ID PP687

well then, thank you for refunding my money.

AnclyT
01-26-2006, 06:02 PM
:goodjob:..

Kryptonite
01-27-2006, 02:18 AM
FYI- i sell alot of stuff ( not on here ) but when you ship Usps you have to reguest and pay extra for a tracking number.. If ppl dont tell me upfront then i dont get em.. Also this kinda thing with the mail happens more often then you think :2cents: