PDA

View Full Version : OBD1Kenobe...west up, homey....

quickdodgeŽ
01-26-2006, 09:50 AM
Wow. Upon browsing Asshole's signature, I found something quite interesting? What's up, cuzz? Later, QD.

B16a2 Civic
01-26-2006, 09:50 AM
LIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brett
01-26-2006, 09:52 AM
Damn you have some serious MS Paint skills dawg!!

BTEC
01-26-2006, 09:54 AM
we were talking about that shit lastnight at joaks and jills. lol!!

obd1kenobi
01-26-2006, 11:44 AM
Lol thats great!!! Anyway I dont really know you but just from what I've seen I just dont! Now dont get it wrong We are on good terms, I even tried to help you find a pet fish. Shit, I hang and chill with people I dont like all the time! It does not bother me. I've been doing it all my life, I'm not 2 faced or anyhting I just know how to be friends with people I dont like. I'm a "Emo black dude" as Mumbles calles me, so I shouldnt like anyone lol!

quickdodgeŽ
01-26-2006, 11:56 AM
I don't really give a goddamn if you like me or not. myself. You either like me or you don't. There's no you like me in person and not on the Net. As you can see, I have multitudes of friends on here who know me. They don't talk shit to me and I do the same to them. BTW, Asshole was me the whole time, so I saw it when you repped "me." Later, QD.

Scrappy
01-26-2006, 11:59 AM
HAHA get em DADDY! hes retarded who couldnt love the QDizzle Foshizzle Rizzle?!

MachNU
01-26-2006, 12:00 PM
I don't really give a goddamn if you like me or not. myself. You either like me or you don't. There's no you like me in person and not on the Net. As you can see, I have multitudes of friends on here who know me. They don't talk shit to me and I do the same to them. BTW, Asshole was me the whole time, so I saw it when you repped "me." Later, QD.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH THAT IS SOME MOTHERFUCKEN OWNAGE!!!!!!!! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

obd1kenobi
01-26-2006, 04:21 PM

If you dont care then why did you start this post? And i've never meet you in person so i dont know what that line is about. Plus unlike you I dont have a multitude of friends on this site like you so this post seems like a wasted call-out, if thats what this is. Yeah I repped him so what, I didnt talk shit or say anything about you so I really dont see what the problem is :dunno:

BTEC
01-26-2006, 04:23 PM
obd1 says: "QD, what the mufukin prollem is hommie?"

Thats what i heard ne way.

BluesClues
01-26-2006, 04:24 PM
~leaves silently~

BTEC
01-26-2006, 04:25 PM
~leaves silently~
yeah, git yo ass back to the house. *pointing 75 south*

PhAtBoYMr2
01-26-2006, 04:25 PM
~walks in at the right time~

this could get interesting.

Brady
01-26-2006, 04:32 PM
whoop his ass....no one like QD anyways, or his trashy sister in law with the hyundai ;) hahah.

BTEC
01-26-2006, 04:34 PM
whoop his ass....no one like QD anyways, or his trashy sister in law with the hyundai ;) hahah.
for some reason this sounds like it goes beyound the forums.
*backs away and wait for the slugs to fly*

BluesClues
*peeks head again. spots BTEC and runs the opposite way*

quickdodgeŽ
If you dont care then why did you start this post? And i've never meet you in person so i dont know what that line is about. Plus unlike you I dont have a multitude of friends on this site like you so this post seems like a wasted call-out, if thats what this is. Yeah I repped him so what, I didnt talk shit or say anything about you so I really dont see what the problem is :dunno:

It isn't a call-out, cuzz. Just to let you know, I saw that shit and thought it was funny as hell. You thought you were gonna sneak that in there and I'd never know. Lolol @ you, still, homey. Later, QD.

BTEC
01-26-2006, 04:35 PM
*peeks head again. spots BTEC and runs the opposite way*
u can run but u cant hide!! Good thing i installed the Hoe-cator 5000 last week. *pulls device from pocket and extends antenna*

Brady
01-26-2006, 04:36 PM
for some reason this sounds like it goes beyound the forums.
*backs away and wait for the slugs to fly*
inside joke. the qd and i know whats up.

BluesClues
01-26-2006, 04:37 PM
*beep beep beep beep*

BTEC
01-26-2006, 04:39 PM
inside joke. the qd and i know whats up.
well thats good to hear but u couldve at least played it off a lil longer. I dnt want to play with you ne more. You're no fun!! :rant:

obd1kenobi
01-26-2006, 04:43 PM
It isn't a call-out, cuzz. Just to let you know, I saw that shit and thought it was funny as hell. You thought you were gonna sneak that in there and I'd never know. Lolol @ you, still, homey. Later, QD.

It is funny as hell! This nigga was busted! But I say "so what?"

BluesClues
01-26-2006, 04:44 PM
????????

quickdodgeŽ
01-26-2006, 04:56 PM
It is funny as hell! This nigga was busted! But I say "so what?"

Start over. You have dipped into Bluesclues level of comprehension/posting skills and I can't relate. Later, QD.

BluesClues
01-26-2006, 05:02 PM
Start over. You have dipped into Bluesclues level of comprehension/posting skills and I can't relate. Later, QD.
You would know all about that wouldn't you?

quickdodgeŽ
01-26-2006, 05:06 PM
From watching you post....yes I would. Later, QD.

BluesClues
01-26-2006, 05:08 PM
From watching you post....yes I would. Later, QD.
You are a very observant character aren't you. Do you want a cookie?

quickdodgeŽ
01-26-2006, 05:09 PM
You reached into your "originality bag," didn't you? Later, QD.

BluesClues
01-26-2006, 05:14 PM
You reached into your "originality bag," didn't you? Later, QD.
Just for you because I like you soooooo much! I see you are still following me around. Do you have a thing for me or something? I think I can tell. It's cute, but I have standards

quickdodgeŽ
01-26-2006, 05:16 PM
Yeah. I bet you do have standards. I am probably...no...I am certainly too high for those. But I believe since I started this thread, it is you who is following me around. My how the table has turned on the weak(or absent)-minded. Later, QD.

BluesClues
01-26-2006, 05:19 PM
Yeah. I bet you do have standards. I am probably...no...I am certainly too high for those. But I believe since I started this thread, it is you who is following me around. My how the table has turned on the weak(or absent)-minded. Later, QD.
This is not the only thread you are repling to my posts. So...... You can have your thread and what you please with it :jerkit: I am done playing with you for today, but it was fun. Same time tommorrow?

quickdodgeŽ
01-26-2006, 05:22 PM
This is not the only thread you are repling to my posts.

You replied to my thread.

Same time tommorrow?

Only if you come armed. Let today be a lesson to you. Never, never, never, never come to a battle of wit and logic unarmed like you did today. Later, QD.

BluesClues
01-26-2006, 05:24 PM
You replied to my thread.

Only if you come armed. Let today be a lesson to you. Never, never, never, never come to a battle of wit and logic unarmed like you did today. Later, QD.
I will jot that down in my notes. Thanks:goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
01-26-2006, 05:25 PM
How many times were you planning on telling me you were done with me and then hanging around to see what I'll say next? Hmmm. Again, who is following who? Later, QD.

BluesClues
01-26-2006, 05:26 PM
How many times were you planning on telling me you were done with me and then hanging around to see what I'll say next? Hmmm. Again, who is following who? Later, QD.
Damnit. Maybe you are starting to grow on me.

quickdodgeŽ
01-26-2006, 05:28 PM
I sure wouldn't doubt that. I have that effect even on semi-ladies. Later, QD.

BluesClues
01-26-2006, 05:30 PM
I sure wouldn't doubt that. I have that effect even on semi-ladies. Later, QD.
You know what? I love to meet you one day. I was disappointed to find out that you left as soon as I got there. Oh well, we will meet one day