PDA

View Full Version : Misc G-Ushit and SPider Loc attacked last night....

quickdodge®
01-26-2006, 06:08 AM
" Last night at a club called
"4th And B", Tony Gayo was performing with Young Buck and Spider Joke. Aint nobody got love for Gayo! Who the fuck is this clown think he is? The muthafucka shows up 3 hours late! As soon as this guy walks on stage with Spider and some of his homies, somebody in the audience throws a full beer (just beer not the bottle) and it lands right in Yayo's face! he stopped for a second, and then more people started throwin' drinks, lighters, watter bottles, it was crazy. Spider's homies were gettin rowdy after that but Spider got on the mic & was tellin' his homies and the audience too chill & stop the shit. Then Yayo just yelled "Na fuck that Spider, let's do the song, play that shit!" Then "I Know You Don't Love Me" started bangin' & AT LEAST 30-40 Crips came out on the stage with Spider & Yayo. There was a GANG of them! Shit was crazy. Everybody started dancing & stopped throwin shit. But it wasn't until Young Buck came out & spit his verse, when the whole club was goin wild. Young Buck the whole night got mad respect, i gotta say. I'm also a fan of his Music. He was tight, real shit. But every time Yayo was rapping, everybody was booing him & throwin shit at him. Nobody feelin that Sesame Street shit! Like Game said, Yayo is so not marketable in any way besides being a G UNOT Toy Soldier. No personality, weak ass lyrics, old, and is a straight up PUNK! It was probably only 30 minutes into the show, when all those Crips weren't doin nothin' but gangbanging. Throwin up C's & all their gang signs to the audience. just being like real disrespectful. If u don't know San Diego is definately a Blood city. not too many Crips, Bloods everywhere. Then one of the Crips was sippin Hennessey & spittin on the crowd. We weren't going for that! Drinks and glass cups started flyin at the stage. One cup barely missed Yayo's face & u should've seen his face. he was mad/heartbroken. funny shit. Then a drink hit Spider, and he went crazy but his homies held him back. He picked something up and threw it in the crowd, then his homie threw a Hennessey bottle at the crowd! Shit broke out, Hennessey bottles, drinks, beer, cups, glass, lighters, thrash cans, chairs, everything was flying back & forth from the stage to the crowd. People rushed towards the stage & Gayo, Buck, & Spider were GONE with a quickness! The show got cut off and their homies were the only ones gettin into it. They aint dumb though, that's why there were so many Crips, they need protection, straight up. G-Unot is official."

Lolol. Later, QD.

ReCkLe5s
01-26-2006, 08:03 AM
NICE!!!!!!!!!

PhAtBoYMr2
01-26-2006, 10:19 AM
it figures, rappers dont get too much love when the go to the west coast, espically new work rappers, look what happened to BIG

B16a2 Civic
01-26-2006, 10:29 AM
hah, sounds reasonable.

thinkfast®
01-26-2006, 11:04 PM
G G G G UNOT!!!

hahaha, sounds like when 50 played at the HoB off Sunset not too long ago... shit was gettin thrown, man this is gettin crazy..

NzProjeKt
01-26-2006, 11:47 PM
Hahaaa Nice.

PhAtBoYMr2
01-27-2006, 12:03 AM
"If niggas hate, then let them hate, and watch my money pile up"

GsrTurbo320
01-27-2006, 12:04 AM
G-Unot sucks..

PhAtBoYMr2
01-27-2006, 12:13 AM
mark my words...

G-unit will out sell every other rap label in 2006

GsrTurbo320
01-27-2006, 12:14 AM
^^ its cuz these stupid wankstas, fake thug ass wanna be, preppy kids listen to G - unot.

PhAtBoYMr2
01-27-2006, 12:35 AM
^^ its cuz these stupid wankstas, fake thug ass wanna be, preppy kids listen to G - unot.

hahahahhahahah

Last time i was in NY gunit was gettin play on hot97 and pretty much everyone out there was bumping it...of course there is going to be haters, because thats how the world is......but gunit shit is nationwide......people in tennesee and down south will bump young buck because he is sick......people up north weather you like 50 or not....will be coppin the mobb deep cd when it hits stores, and i know i will.........

and spider loc is is gettin buzz out in the west. Game is a bitch he is scared of spider loc....spider loc told game if he says his name in vain its going to be on, and game knows it, Have you seen the stop snitchin stop lying? game never mentions spider at all....spider got game shook....the whole west coast knows it

and ill put money up that mase will go platnium.....along with mobb deep, and young buck

im not sure if llyod banks will drop an album but he's the only one i see not going platnium.......50 plans to drop a 3rd album and no matter what...its guranteed platnium....haters cant do shit about it

ironchef
01-27-2006, 12:57 AM
While I agree with you that G-unit will be big for reasons unknown to me, i have to disagree with the statement of "young buck is sick". That guy is fucking aweful at rapping, almost as bad as tony gayo. I'll give 50 credit back when he rapped and didn't sing he had some talent, but overall g-unit is just plain aweful. Im no game dickrider, nor a dickset one either, but g-unit just fucking sucks plain and simple.

thinkfast®
01-27-2006, 01:03 AM
hmm, you got some funny comments..

spyder loc + "buzz" out west? aint happenin. He got crips lookin for him man, he gettin He got other shit to worry about then fuckin w/ Game right now!! like how he's gonna check his mail nigga!!!

Them G UNOT fools will go platinum, in the year like 2012.. Mase is washed up, so is mobb deep, they shook ones nowadays for reals...

NzProjeKt
01-27-2006, 01:05 AM
Mase has the intelligence of Pinky (From Pinky and the Brain).. Even his rhymes are mad delayed...
Bucks sounds like one of those fart cans on your everyday Buford Hwy rice rockets..
LMAO @ Banks getting snatched for ALL his new material.. (The Big Withdrawl)
LMFAO @ "So Seductive" being the first single Yayo puts out after JUST getting out of jail.. (MAD HOMO)
Prodigy has sickle cell..

I still fuck with Havoc. And as Ive said numerous times before.. 50 can definetly rap. I just cant give him props until he stops putting out candy coated joints.

Negrodamus
01-27-2006, 01:30 AM
Havoc. And as Ive said numerous times before.. 50 can definetly rap. I just cant give him props until he stops putting out candy coated joints.
I'll agree with you on that. But with mobb deep i cant see them without the Alchemist on the boards. 50 is really really starting to remind me of a 01-02 JA RULE. 50's lost it he shoudl jsut write hooks and lines for ppl who cant come up with them to save their lives i.e d-block or budden.

PhAtBoYMr2
01-27-2006, 01:36 AM
Name me a label that can lyrically take on gunit....Name a label that will have enough buzz in the mainstream and the underground to take gunit out? Dipset??????????Dblock??????????Black wallstreet???????? hell to the fuck no.....

One thing about 50 signing all these new artist like mase, mobb deep, and MOP is because they already have a sturdy fanbase.....I mean if your a real mobb deep fan, if you copped murda muzick when the shit hit stores than you will def buy the new album coming out.....these niggas already have fans, so its not like they tryin to prove something or trying to get more fans....the mainstream already knows about them and if your a loyal fan.........youll buy the album

spider loc has crips lookin for him??????LOL didnt you see me post that video of spider in his hood walkin around bullshittin smokin blunts and conversation with his fellow crip members??? he was by himself walkin through south central, to me it didnt look like anyome was looking for him or out to get him because he was still on his block right by his house.....he has more street cred then game will ever have....the nigga is an O.G in his hood......

Negrodamus
01-27-2006, 01:47 AM
he has more street cred
WHEN DID STREET CRED = TALENT???????
One day negrodamus will have is own grandmother shoot him in his ass 4 times then 3 months later release his solo debut on: "the row". Because... "that nigga sooo gangsta his grand mama shot him in the ass."

NzProjeKt
01-27-2006, 01:55 AM
Name me a label that can lyrically take on gunit.... Dipset??????????Dblock??????????Black wallstreet???????? hell to the fuck no.....
1.) http://adaptivestrategies.com/wu160.jpg

Negrodamus
01-27-2006, 02:08 AM
Now as much as i am WU fan i have my doubts about that on. Stans control the media which control the PPL. Verbally Ghostface,Raekwon,Masta Killa and RZA would give 50 a good run as well as destory any "toy solider" without a doubt. As RZA would say they couldn't get outta wet papa bag with scizzors in the hands.

Like i say Stans dont know real hip hop. They only know what MTV and 99.5 the Beat play/played Post 99. When they see u-god,masta killa,rza,gza etc....Little becky dont know what to think ya know?

PhAtBoYMr2
01-27-2006, 09:13 AM
Now as much as i am WU fan i have my doubts about that on. Stans control the media which control the PPL. Verbally Ghostface,Raekwon,Masta Killa and RZA would give 50 a good run as well as destory any "toy solider" without a doubt. As RZA would say they couldn't get outta wet papa bag with scizzors in the hands.

Like i say Stans dont know real hip hop. They only know what MTV and 99.5 the Beat play/played Post 99. When they see u-god,masta killa,rza,gza etc....Little becky dont know what to think ya know?

yeah wutang could do it....but where is wutang? There last major album was wutang forever....i remember being in new york when killer bees dropped that shit, it was straight fire......They have been out the game know for almost 10 years. everyone is doing there own thing....Hate it or love it, there are many rap dynasties.......rocafella was before gunit.....ruff ryders was before rocafella and like any rap dynasty, they fade away with time.....but seems like gunit is surviving longer than any other rap group in history

and if you didnt know.....Rza is supposivly supposed to be doing some beats for g-unit.....i mean if he gettin payed what can the nigga do?

PhAtBoYMr2
01-27-2006, 09:17 AM
WHEN DID STREET CRED = TALENT???????
One day negrodamus will have is own grandmother shoot him in his ass 4 times then 3 months later release his solo debut on: "the row". Because... "that nigga sooo gangsta his grand mama shot him in the ass."

i agree...but alot of niggas buy albums because his favorite rapper is "harder" than the next one...see thats why i listen to gunit...it has a good mix up of songs....theres songs i can listen to when i feel like splittin a niggas wig, theres songs i can listen to when im fucking a bitch, theres songs i can listen to with my grandma. the replay value is good, and gunit reaches many audiences

quickdodge®
01-27-2006, 12:01 PM
Spider Joke is not at all well looked at out West. Later, QD.

Julio
01-27-2006, 03:33 PM
The only artist that has potential to go PLAT in G-UNIT besides 50 is YOUNG BUCk.. I hate G UNIT.. But I think Young Buck has a nice flow... and gets love..

But other then that.. Mase sucks.. Mobb deep lost alot of Street cred when they signed the dotted line with GUNOT.. Tony Gayo.. WHO? Lloyd Banks, Nothing..

Oh well. Everyone gets there shine on.. ? whos next ? who knows..

DETOX > will own everyone.

thinkfast®
01-27-2006, 03:37 PM
Detox will blow shit out the water... I got word Dre is all over Games next album tooo, DOCTORS ADVOCATE...

its gonna get coooold out West, hahaha

quickdodge®
01-27-2006, 05:24 PM
But other then that.. Mase sucks.. Mobb deep lost alot of Street cred when they signed the dotted line with GUNOT.. Tony Gayo.. WHO? Lloyd Banks, Nothing..

This man speaketh the trutheth. Later, QD.

BaHumBugg
01-27-2006, 05:36 PM
AGREE with Julio,
everybody got good points

NzProjeKt
01-27-2006, 11:30 PM
DETOX > will own everyone.
I dont know about it owning everyone, but Id be happy if it EVER even came out.

Dr.Dre is a dope producer no doubt about it. But Ive always doubted his skills as far as an being an MC. Regardless of how much money he is making, he has never stayed consistent as rapper. Ive also heard from many others that Dre has ghostwriters.

NzProjeKt
01-30-2006, 10:54 AM
and spider loc is is gettin buzz out in the west. Game is a bitch he is scared of spider loc....spider loc told game if he says his name in vain its going to be on, and game knows it, Have you seen the stop snitchin stop lying? game never mentions spider at all....spider got game shook....the whole west coast knows it
You must have not heard Game's 240 bars getting at Spider Joke. (Qd posted it)