PDA

View Full Version : Accel Junky's Supra HardTop Turbo

Accel Junky
01-25-2006, 05:45 PM
Hello all,

Figured I would get some latest pics up of my Supra (just added CCW's and Tein SS coilovers). I will post some pics of my daily driver in a few days as well (90 S13 RB20).

All comments and suggestions are welcome!

Thanks,
Daniel

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v613/dmargrave/supnew2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v613/dmargrave/supnew3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v613/dmargrave/supnew4.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v613/dmargrave/supnew5.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v613/dmargrave/supnew1.jpg

sprix!
01-25-2006, 05:54 PM
Hey- thats a Beeeeautiful Supra.

EJ25RUN
01-25-2006, 06:01 PM
amasing ride

PhAtBoYMr2
01-25-2006, 06:53 PM
nice ride if i had a supra...it would probaly be the same way...is that the RMM LIP? i would get that painted and rock a trd wing....thats perfect

green91
01-25-2006, 07:04 PM
very nice car! i love the white. possibly one of the nicest supras on IA.

Stormhammer
01-25-2006, 07:26 PM
dig the rims

The Ren
01-25-2006, 07:32 PM
Finally! She looks good as usual! I will have to take some pictures since mine is done.

ionblu_max96
01-25-2006, 07:35 PM
lookin very nice...i would do almost anything to have one of those

Accel Junky
01-25-2006, 10:26 PM
Thanks for the replies everyone!

ionblu: Set your goals high and stick to them. You'll accomplish whatever you want.

Accel Junky
01-25-2006, 10:29 PM
nice ride if i had a supra...it would probaly be the same way...is that the RMM LIP? i would get that painted and rock a trd wing....thats perfect

Indeed, it is the fabled RMM/WW lip. Now out of production (not for long).

It has the wings cut.

I'm still torn on whether to paint match or rock it the way it is.

As for the RMM wing...I like it ok but it is kind of overdone now. Stock wing for me is sexy (except from the side, but we can't have our cake and eat it too). :D

The Ren
01-25-2006, 10:29 PM
I wanna do a cf OEm wing :D

PhAtBoYMr2
01-26-2006, 12:32 AM
Indeed, it is the fabled RMM/WW lip. Now out of production (not for long).

It has the wings cut.

I'm still torn on whether to paint match or rock it the way it is.

As for the RMM wing...I like it ok but it is kind of overdone now. Stock wing for me is sexy (except from the side, but we can't have our cake and eat it too). :D

I say paint it....it will look alot better....hardtop is so nice....im looking for a black hardtop or targa right as we speak.....

CMO
01-26-2006, 01:11 AM
Nice car man, I'm in Rome all the time and I've never seen that supra. Hell I haven't seen any supra's up there.You must only drive it everynow and then.

Accel Junky
01-26-2006, 01:37 AM
Nice car man, I'm in Rome all the time and I've never seen that supra. Hell I haven't seen any supra's up there.You must only drive it everynow and then.

Yeah, very rarely. It usually sits in the garage looking nice...lol. I had a red 95 TT before in case you may have seen it.

I beat around in a 1990 S13 fastback w/RB20det. Looks all stock from the outside.

What car are you in? You should come out to the Berry car show on April 1st.

trythefly
01-26-2006, 06:51 AM
damn nice supra. The RMM/WW lip looks really clean. I say leave it flat black like it is. :)

00CIVICSI
01-26-2006, 07:27 AM
Looks better lowered. I think i met you at a ACI dyno day with your m3.

Accel Junky
01-26-2006, 08:17 AM
Looks better lowered. I think i met you at a ACI dyno day with your m3.

Yeah I was there. It was the middle of the winter right? What car were you in?

Repost Squintz
01-26-2006, 09:13 AM
Clean

HatchMan
01-26-2006, 01:30 PM
Very nice. I like the first picture a lot. Nice lip

JDMBeau
01-26-2006, 01:40 PM
i love you supra man, ill see it at the berry car show again this spring.

there better be more "exotic" there other than yours this year LOL

keep up the good work, and throw up the pics of the fast back its a sweet ride too

Accel Junky
01-26-2006, 02:41 PM
i love you supra man, ill see it at the berry car show again this spring.

there better be more "exotic" there other than yours this year LOL

keep up the good work, and throw up the pics of the fast back its a sweet ride too

Lol...were hopping to be even bigger and better this year. Go ahead a spread the word, April 1st !

Did you spectate or did you have your car entered? Was yours the red lude with mugen front?

-Daniel

00CIVICSI
01-26-2006, 03:04 PM
in my friends 3kgt. was the tall guy talking to andy here and there.

P. A.
01-26-2006, 03:29 PM
niiiiice!!!!!!!!!!

JDMBeau
01-26-2006, 04:41 PM
Lol...were hopping to be even bigger and better this year. Go ahead a spread the word, April 1st !

Did you spectate or did you have your car entered? Was yours the red lude with mugen front?

-Daniel

yep that was mine. im probally not going to have it in the show this year cause its up for sale, and i put all the stock parts back on.

but maybe my CRX will be ready for the dyno!!!

anyways back on topic SICK SUPRA!!!

CMO
01-26-2006, 06:11 PM
Yeah, very rarely. It usually sits in the garage looking nice...lol. I had a red 95 TT before in case you may have seen it.

I beat around in a 1990 S13 fastback w/RB20det. Looks all stock from the outside.

What car are you in? You should come out to the Berry car show on April 1st.

What color is your s13? I may have seen that. I have a champagne colored 1995 S14 with black mustang gt wheels on it right now. I'll try and make it out to the Berry show if I can.

The Ren
01-26-2006, 06:17 PM
Eh its JUST a supra :crazy:

Accel Junky
01-26-2006, 08:40 PM
yep that was mine. im probally not going to have it in the show this year cause its up for sale, and i put all the stock parts back on.

but maybe my CRX will be ready for the dyno!!!

anyways back on topic SICK SUPRA!!!

Awesome! I judeged your lude. I really like it. Very clean and that is how I wanted my lude to look back when I had it. Mugen fron, stock sides and rear = super clean.

Accel Junky
01-26-2006, 08:42 PM
What color is your s13? I may have seen that. I have a champagne colored 1995 S14 with black mustang gt wheels on it right now. I'll try and make it out to the Berry show if I can.

Its black, stock wheels, no FMIC, stock suspension... pretty mundane at first glance...lol

I may have seen yours around, cant remember. I dont drive much. Just 1 mile to work (I work at TaxWise) and 5 miles to Berry for my only 2 classes.

Dude, DEFINITELY come to the Berry show. It is going to be even better this year. I am going to rally the locals like crazy.

A.P. Photography
01-26-2006, 08:50 PM
Beautiful supra man. :goodjob:

JDMBeau
01-27-2006, 12:20 AM
Dude, DEFINITELY come to the Berry show. It is going to be even better this year. I am going to rally the locals like crazy.

haha i started spreading the word around town tonight :p

people acctually are starting to hang out at BK again, should come out there sometime.

i think ive seen your truck^^ you can see me puttin around in my bb6 or either my CRX, (flat black and primer getting ready for swap and paint)

Accel Junky
01-27-2006, 12:34 AM
haha i started spreading the word around town tonight :p

people acctually are starting to hang out at BK again, should come out there sometime.

i think ive seen your truck^^ you can see me puttin around in my bb6 or either my CRX, (flat black and primer getting ready for swap and paint)

Sweet, so whats the deal with BK? I thought cops were giving out loitering tickets on site?

95jdmdc4
01-27-2006, 12:40 AM
very nice supra, looks in great shape, if I owned a supra, it'd be white..I think white blends with so many different styles so well. Hope to see that thing around town man, good luck!

JDMBeau
01-27-2006, 01:38 AM
Sweet, so whats the deal with BK? I thought cops were giving out loitering tickets on site?
they did, but everyone who got one pleeded non guilty and got out of them. cops havnt been doing anything for the past week since ive been out there, and a few nights we have had about 10 or 11 cars, me, stover, mattbray, bobby (1992 green GSR) andy (EP3 turbo si hatch) a couple other locals.

its funny during the summer everyone gets ran off, it gets cold and we can chill there LOL

some dude got some major ownage in his SI tonight, he bought a ssautocrap turbo kit, and had the wastegate on the dumptube flange, so it probally burned up the diaphram...i was like...uhhhh LOL

Accel Junky
01-27-2006, 08:16 AM
they did, but everyone who got one pleeded non guilty and got out of them. cops havnt been doing anything for the past week since ive been out there, and a few nights we have had about 10 or 11 cars, me, stover, mattbray, bobby (1992 green GSR) andy (EP3 turbo si hatch) a couple other locals.

its funny during the summer everyone gets ran off, it gets cold and we can chill there LOL

some dude got some major ownage in his SI tonight, he bought a ssautocrap turbo kit, and had the wastegate on the dumptube flange, so it probally burned up the diaphram...i was like...uhhhh LOL

Thats pretty cool. Yeah I know stover and josh green. Hang out with them every now and then.

Sucks about that dudes wastegate. Did he make the placement? Or did the kit call for bolting the wg to the dump tube? Is this the one on the EP3?

Accel Junky
01-27-2006, 08:16 AM
very nice supra, looks in great shape, if I owned a supra, it'd be white..I think white blends with so many different styles so well. Hope to see that thing around town man, good luck!

Thanks dude! :D

I had a red one before (targa) but red just wasn't doing it for me. I like the white.

CMO
01-27-2006, 11:19 PM
Its black, stock wheels, no FMIC, stock suspension... pretty mundane at first glance...lol

I may have seen yours around, cant remember. I dont drive much. Just 1 mile to work (I work at TaxWise) and 5 miles to Berry for my only 2 classes.

You may have see me I used to be in Rome every day a few months ago. ( I was dating a girl from there) But now I make a trip every other week.(I live in Cartersville) I'll try to get out to the Berry show but I'll probably be in my S13 cause the the S14 is about to go under the knive.

Accel Junky
01-28-2006, 12:34 AM
You may have see me I used to be in Rome every day a few months ago. ( I was dating a girl from there) But now I make a trip every other week.(I live in Cartersville) I'll try to get out to the Berry show but I'll probably be in my S13 cause the the S14 is about to go under the knive.

Awesome! I'm looking forward to it. :D

b16_madman
02-04-2006, 12:39 AM
wuh oh i haven't been on here in more than a year or so

lookin nice, i need to take you some pics though

andy shows up

yes april fools day berry show come to it

Accel Junky
02-04-2006, 11:29 AM
wuh oh i haven't been on here in more than a year or so

lookin nice, i need to take you some pics though

andy shows up

yes april fools day berry show come to it

Dude, yes you need to do an "official" photo shoot of my Supra, especially with that bank-breaking camera you just purchased :D .

-Daniel

DUBSf22c
02-06-2006, 10:44 PM
is this car on any other forums i think i have seen it somewhere

Accel Junky
02-07-2006, 07:59 AM
is this car on any other forums i think i have seen it somewhere

Only place I posted the latest pics was on Supraforums.com

But I have been on 240sxforums and Nico while owning the supra.

The Ren
02-07-2006, 08:02 AM
Daniel did you forget I work for photographers??

Accel Junky
02-07-2006, 08:04 AM
Daniel did you forget I work for photographers??

? Hasnt been shot with the new wheels and suspension though. :confused:

The Ren
02-07-2006, 08:19 AM
? Hasnt been shot with the new wheels and suspension though. :confused:

You coming to the meet in two weeks at the place we had it last month?

Accel Junky
02-07-2006, 09:49 AM
You coming to the meet in two weeks at the place we had it last month?

For Supraforums?

Of course. I havent checked the supraforums local section in a while.

RISKYB
02-07-2006, 02:01 PM
nice, looks good man

Accel Junky
02-07-2006, 02:28 PM
nice, looks good man

Thanks dude :D

robbyrob016
02-07-2006, 03:54 PM
Very nice supra. Although the kit kinda makes the front look like a viper...sorta. i guess its just the 4rect thing. but looks great :goodjob:

robbyrob016
02-07-2006, 04:00 PM
Very nice supra. Although the kit kinda makes the front look like a viper...sorta. i guess its just the 4rect thing. but looks great :goodjob:

robbyrob016
02-07-2006, 04:01 PM
^^^^SHIT, sorry it didnt load, so i resent it.. lol, my bad. NICE SUPRA

Accel Junky
02-07-2006, 04:20 PM
^^ No prob. :D

Although, front is not a kit. Its the stock grille. There is a trimmed RMM/WW lip on the front though as you can see.

bigasian
02-07-2006, 06:47 PM
:goodjob: