PDA

View Full Version : Another drug bust, with one of my friends involved.. 88lbs

thinkfast®
01-25-2006, 03:07 PM
An undercover drug operation conducted in Hall County turned up 88 pounds of cocaine with an estimated street value of $4 million, officials with the Multi Agency Narcotics Squad (MANS) announced Monday. It is the largest seizure of cocaine since the formation of the squad.

MANS, the DEA, and local FBI agents helped in the bust that resulted in the arrest of two people. Investigators said the drug dealers set up a fake business by renting a warehouse facility and posing as a wholesale building supply operation.

When agents raided the operation early Sunday morning, they said the drug dealers were unloading a tractor-trailer that contained the shipment of cocaine. Investigators believe the cocaine originated in Mexico.

The two suspects were identified as:

Rodrigo Ramiraz-Contreras, 27, of Lawrenceville. Ramiraz-Contreras is in the country illegally, agents said. He is charged with trafficking cocaine, possession of cocaine with intent to distribute, and possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony.

Oscar Diaz, 25, of Lawrenceville. Diaz is charged with trafficking cocaine.

Both suspects are being held in the Hall County Detention Center without bond.

http://www.11alive.com/assetpool/images/06123151646_drugsuspects230.jpg

Another related link: http://www.accessnorthga.com/news/hall/newfullstory.asp?ID=100349

This shit is crazy man, I was just chilling w/ him Friday night... I had no idea he was movin anything that big though (thats about 40 kilos).. out of all our circle of friends, he was the quietest one, and always tryin to make (legal) moves (real estate, promoting company, etc) I'm sure a few peeps know him, he was with PR PRoductions for years, always into the nightlife, promoting events, dude was everywhere... shit, I' gonna put somethin on his books when I get a chance

Leisa
01-25-2006, 03:09 PM
you must be so proud Ricky :confused:

The Golden Child
01-25-2006, 03:10 PM
wow sorry about your friend ..

5thgcelica
01-25-2006, 03:11 PM
wow sorry about your friend ..

why you sorry? lol its thier fault.

The Golden Child
01-25-2006, 03:11 PM
quiet ones are the worst ones so ive been told ..

thinkfast®
01-25-2006, 03:12 PM
you must be so proud Ricky :confused:

Not really?

I'm sorry if I don't detect your sarcasm, this guy was a close friend of mine for years, since I came from L.A. I dont feel bad about what he did, I mean the guy had it coming if this is what he was up to. I'm sure a couple peeps know him on here, but the delegations don't have seperate forums.

sorry if the post bothers you :dunno:

The Golden Child

well it is his friend thats why im sorry about his friend ..
yea he was doing illegal things but regardless its his friend ..

rolling_trip

Exactly, they knew the risk. they got busted, the end.

thinkfast®
01-25-2006, 03:24 PM

thanks

5thgcelica
01-25-2006, 03:25 PM

true.. i hear ya... though people with that kinda life i try to stick away from some...just cause i dont need to be caught up in it.. ya kno?

Brett
01-25-2006, 03:26 PM
Isnt that the place on the news last night that they had a office but people around thier office tipped off the cops cause trucks ALWAYS came in but no one ever left with anything. I think it was like at a business that had a tile business front. They found the drugs in boxes of tile. They say they found like 9 boxs with the drugs in it.

babygurl
01-25-2006, 03:29 PM
Sorry about your friends dude....

They are gonna be in there a while!

Speedm0(\)key
01-25-2006, 03:31 PM
i think i went to school with oscar, Norcross High school, man.. thats weird.

thinkfast®
01-25-2006, 03:37 PM
true.. i hear ya... though people with that kinda life i try to stick away from some...just cause i dont need to be caught up in it.. ya kno?

yea man, I mean we worked together for a while at PR (I DJ'ed w/ em forever) and he didnt strike me as that type of dude! Thats what I think is the biggest surprise, because damn, its not like they stopped him in his car, w/ a little gram or somethin... dude was movin some wieght under the radar for who knows how long!

thinkfast®
01-25-2006, 03:38 PM
Sorry about your friends dude....

They are gonna be in there a while!

I only knew the guy on the right, I don't know who the illegal immigrant was.

This is why they need to make the border patrol stronger!!

Asshole
01-25-2006, 03:39 PM
When I saw 88lbs, i thought this was a thread about my cack.....

Brett
01-25-2006, 03:39 PM
^^ Yeah and like I said they were showin on the news how the business around him called the cops because of the fact all these freight carriers who brought things in but yet no customers or cars/trucks came to pick things up.

Asshole
01-25-2006, 03:41 PM
Didnt mean to interrupt you brett........

BTLFED
01-25-2006, 04:33 PM
That's what I call pushin weight! :eek:

thinkfast®
01-25-2006, 05:37 PM
damn man, I'm callin up my other boys tellin em about it, this shit is crazy

The Golden Child
01-25-2006, 05:53 PM
np

ahmonrah
01-25-2006, 06:24 PM
damn...and i was just watching "A MAN APART" last night .....mufukkin DIABLO Homles!! nah but that's pretty nuts though. on the real. i'm known people that went through the same shit though....

PhAtBoYMr2
01-25-2006, 07:23 PM
damm.....pushing that much weight he has to have mad cash.........The dude probaly has thousands stashed away somewhere.....usually when you dealing that much weight you have like 2-3 lawyers capable of saving your ass.

Cocaine industry is a billon dollar a year industry

ahmonrah
01-25-2006, 07:38 PM
correction...multi-billion dollar industry, built upon the noses,lips and bodies of hard working americans....the cartels salute you!!

Sledlude
01-25-2006, 07:49 PM
damn, that blows... <no pun intended, really> thats what u get for fuckin with that white girl!!

TheSnail
01-25-2006, 08:06 PM
I guess they shouldn't apply for citizenship any time soon.