PDA

View Full Version : Misc HELP!!! Need advice

KMDX
01-25-2006, 01:09 PM
Okay, I am about 40 pounds over weight..I started working out in Sept 05, just cardio to begin with 30 minutes a day, bike, treadmill,

Well In November I started working out 7 days a week 30 minutes Cardio, and 30 min weight training..Cardio consists of elypitical (sp?) and treadmill, I have built up cardio to an hour now...the weight just isn't falling off like I thought it would..

I try to keep my caloric intake below 1800 a day..

I know I am building muscle in the process and muscle weighs more than fat...but I thought it would fall off quicker than it has...

My eating habits...I am trying to stay away from simple carbs..eating okay...

Does anyone have any suggestions?

kaotickaozpunk
01-25-2006, 07:49 PM
heres a tip...stop working out 7 days a week it stressing your body...rest for a day or two...now start from here...stop what your doing and start back out like this...decrease your workout time and how many times you do it in a week...do cardio two times a week of 10-15 minutes...increase your weight training to a minimum of 45 minutes...now get on a clean diet...like a 2000 calorie a day diet....now every week increase your cardio days( like a day weekly) and increase its intensity to 25 minutes...do that for a two period...now on the third week repeat but add a weight loss supplement to your diet...just take 1 pill a serving do not strive for a whole serving...now do that for a week...then the following week increase it to a full dose...also keep lowering your calorie intake and increase your cardio to an hour at max...there hopefully this makes sense and wish you the best of luck...any questions holla back..

KMDX
01-26-2006, 07:08 AM
Thanks I will try that..I am in for a much needed break...Think I will do that tonight

4dmin
01-26-2006, 08:16 AM
i would say try the weight watchers points and working out, you will drop fast :goodjob:

both my wife/I have done that.

KMDX
01-26-2006, 02:19 PM
I've done that before..Its cool..just not for me..the whole points thing..It worked for my mom too..

kaotickaozpunk
01-29-2006, 12:06 PM
hahhaahha...yea just give that a try im pretty sure it will work...