PDA

View Full Version : Clarence Hill, should he die or live?

AznTraitor
01-25-2006, 07:36 AM
He was proved guilty and convicted for killing 1 police officer and wounding another.

He was suppose to be executed yesterday in Florida at 5pm, but a last minute Supreme Court ruling granted him "stay" pending a small investigation.

He is arguing that the chemicals used in the lethal injection cause pain and if they kill him, it will be cruel and unusual punishment. He also wants to plea that he's mentally retarded.

Okay, first off....how can someone who is mentally retarded come up with a theory that the lethal injection is cruel and unusual punishment? I cant come up with the slightest clue on why they granted him "stay"....he was proven guilty!

The Ren
01-25-2006, 07:57 AM
That's crazy

{X}Echo419
01-25-2006, 09:06 AM
is a cops life more valuable than any of ours?

btw: I'm in favor of the death penalty anyways.

AznTraitor
01-25-2006, 09:18 AM
is a cops life more valuable than any of ours?

btw: I'm in favor of the death penalty anyways.

It's not that the cops life is more "valuable", but he killed someone...and almost killed another. There is a very good chance of him getting off on the insanity plea....the guy has had plenty of time to read up on how to act retarded or mentally unstable to live out the rest of his days in a mental facility instead of being punished for his crimes. I have always believed in "Eye for a Eye"

The Ren
01-25-2006, 09:19 AM
It's not that the cops life is more "valuable", but he killed someone...and almost killed another. There is a very good chance of him getting off on the insanity plea....the guy has had plenty of time to read up on how to act retarded or mentally unstable to live out the rest of his days in a mental facility instead of being punished for his crimes. I have always believed in "Eye for a Eye"

I feel the same way

ahmonrah
01-25-2006, 03:01 PM
yeah me to.....ALL TOSE IN FAVOR OF HIS EXECUTION??! YEA!!

RiceBoy
01-28-2006, 11:30 AM
I say, we should send all the U.S. criminals to Iraq to help fight terrorisms..I bet Bin Ladin will called for an unconditional truce right away.