PDA

View Full Version : Check engine codes: 94 teg LS, 5spd

Schugg
01-24-2006, 08:18 PM
every once in a while, ill get a check engine light for code 43 (fuel system supply or something like that) most of the time it will come on a little while after i start driving and ive been around 2-3rpms for a while. but sometimes it willnt come on. on this stuff i printed out at work it said something about it could be the O2 Sensor. if i have a d16z6 O2 sensor would it cause this to happen (in a b18b1)? (i may be stupid for asking this, but if it was the o2 sensor wouldnt the check engine light be coming on right when i started it? just checking)

also ive reset my ecu by removing the back up fuse, and i was having a problem with it throwing out code 7 (throttle position sensor). could this be from the cable being to loose or tight? i have the cable tightened to where there is not really any play but isnt pulling on throttle unless gas is pressed. i havent reset it and checked it later to see if this is still coming up. my guess was that it would be from the sensor's clip that the wiring harness goes onto was broke and only thing holding the wiring harness on was the 3 prongs. until i find a good way to keep it on its taped.....