PDA

View Full Version : ACCORDM3 CALL OUT...

BCRAFTY
01-24-2006, 05:48 PM
JASON, YOUR CALL OUT... ALL THE SHIT TALKING HAS TO STOP... TITLE FOR TITLE... NEXT SATURDAY 4th. SO MUCH SHIT HAS BLOWN OUT YOUR 2ND SHITHOLE.. LETS LINE'UM UP.... MOTOR 2 MOTOR!!! FROM A DEAD STOP OR TWENTY ROLL. :burnout: AND IF YOU WANNA HAVE SOME REAL FUN NITROUS TO NITROUS :D FACE IT YOU DON'T HAVE SHIT...

PS: THE WORK BEING DONE TO MY CAR HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH MY NITROUS.. INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL WORK :eek: :goodjob:

GsrTurbo320
01-24-2006, 05:50 PM
..sweet..PM location.

Ludester
01-24-2006, 05:51 PM
O-ooohhh!!!! pinks for pinks thats whats up!

benwaballs
01-24-2006, 06:07 PM
JASON YOUR CALL OUT... ALL THE SHIT TALKING HAS TO STOP... TITLE FOR TITLE... NEXT SATURDAY 4th. SO MUCH SHIT HAS BLOWN OUT YOUR 2ND SHITHOLE.. LETS LINE'UM UP.... MOTOR 2 MOTOR DEAD STOP OR TWENTY ROLL.

ok lets have some car info plz? cars mods you know the drill

St0lenR
01-24-2006, 06:12 PM
Uh oh the calling out has started again, Dun dun dun...I was wondering when it was gonna start again

BCRAFTY
01-24-2006, 06:15 PM
1998 CAMARO.. forged pistons, small cam, lt headers, and 75 shot

5.7camal
01-24-2006, 09:47 PM
damn thats whats up!

what car does jason have?

either way looks like hes scared!

Speedm0(\)key
01-25-2006, 10:22 AM
hmm.. well it sounds like the other guy has an accord with an m3 motor swap.. or an m3 with an accord swap, either way.. he's skurrrred

5.7camal
01-25-2006, 10:53 AM
what a pussy

BCRAFTY
01-25-2006, 12:17 PM
HE'S DRIVE A 92 HATCH WITH A H22A SWAP, STAGE 2 SKUNK CAMS, AND SOME OTHER SHIT.......

Speedm0(\)key
01-25-2006, 12:19 PM
HE'S DRIVE A 92 HATCH WITH A H22A SWAP, STAGE 2 SKUNK CAMS, AND SOME OTHER SHIT.......

do a 40-100 pull.. hehe HONDA FTW!

BCRAFTY
01-25-2006, 03:12 PM
do a 40-100 pull.. hehe HONDA FTW! WELL I WANTED TO GIVE HIM SOMEWHAT OF A CHANCE...

Halfwit
01-25-2006, 03:43 PM
hell yeah. i put 20$ that they wont end up racing for slips.

Ludester
01-25-2006, 04:59 PM
^^^ I second that

SMOKENU
01-25-2006, 08:13 PM
hell yeah. i put 20$ that they wont end up racing for slips.

I bet you $500.00 they won't even race. Crafty's car is just plain slow. Jason's car is :jerkit: . If this race ever happens I would love to see some of the faster imports hand crafty's car his ass. :goodjob:

rickgiblin
01-26-2006, 12:54 AM
if its the jason that i gave my dog to... he has a g35. its black with tinted windows... and exhaust, and he also has an accord. i dont know if its the same guy or not but i think its him.

Tank
01-26-2006, 01:45 AM
yet another wannabe shows up to try to make a name for hisself the shits not gonna happen so please return yourself to the loser cave ass wipe........god call out threads make me sick just fuckin go to a meet and find the guy

TheSnail
01-26-2006, 01:56 AM
92 hatch vs z28? hahaha!.

NA 92 hatch vs z28 forged pistons, small cam, lt headers, and 75 shot?? HAHAHA!!! ... Oh shit my lung collapsed. hahaha.. ow! haha. ow! ha.. mmm that shit hurts, stop making me laugh, I have to go to the hospital now.

Speedm0(\)key
01-26-2006, 09:59 AM
ill tell you what bcraft... ill call YOU out. 0-100mph race, both of us on street tires. deal?

for shits and giggles

Spin2nd
01-26-2006, 10:46 AM
if its the jason that i gave my dog to... he has a g35. its black with tinted windows... and exhaust, and he also has an accord. i dont know if its the same guy or not but i think its him.

You are correct, its the same Jason. His accord has some 3 series exterior parts which is where I think the name comes from. He also has the 92 hatch in question with supposedly some big time motor in it... Jason has already stated he will outrun (actually I believe he said "kill") my car motor to motor so I don't think Crafty's callout is out of line by any means. Now running for pink slips -- that ain't gonna happen... If Jason's car will live up to the hype he's given it then this should be a good race.

Speedm0(\)key
01-26-2006, 01:15 PM
You are correct, its the same Jason. His accord has some 3 series exterior parts which is where I think the name comes from. He also has the 92 hatch in question with supposedly some big time motor in it... Jason has already stated he will outrun (actually I believe he said "kill") my car motor to motor so I don't think Crafty's callout is out of line by any means. Now running for pink slips -- that ain't gonna happen... If Jason's car will live up to the hype he's given it then this should be a good race.

i would give that hatch a win in a 40-80 kick.. anywhere before or after that would be a slaughter

BCRAFTY
01-26-2006, 03:21 PM
i would give that hatch a win in a 40-80 kick.. anywhere before or after that would be a slaughter

my car pulls hardest in that speed range...

BCRAFTY
01-26-2006, 03:23 PM
ill tell you what bcraft... ill call YOU out. 0-100mph race, both of us on street tires. deal?

for shits and giggles
ok deal my bfg's are street tires

xext12mvx
01-26-2006, 03:34 PM
I bet you $500.00 they won't even race. Crafty's car is just plain slow. Jason's car is :jerkit: . If this race ever happens I would love to see some of the faster imports hand crafty's car his ass. :goodjob:

WHERE R THEY GOING TO B MEETIN SO I CAN SEE THIS

Speedm0(\)key
01-26-2006, 04:36 PM
ok deal my bfg's are street tires

word, is your maro geared?.. or are you on the .. 3.42 i think it is?

BCRAFTY
01-26-2006, 05:40 PM
word, is your maro geared?.. or are you on the .. 3.42 i think it is?

3.08 gear with 315 35 17 in the ass.. it pulls 1.7 60 foots without stalling it up..

3.42s came in 6 speed cars

my car is going to be alittle slower cause i'm putting the stock cam back in it..

PawnShopCEO
01-26-2006, 05:46 PM
i just read this thread... lol I'll race you when my shit is all ready.. number one... my car isnt tuned... its running strong on this street tune... but its not tuned.. number two i am running on a 15 year old 92 VX suspension. number three i am running on 13" tires with low tread.. when i get my shit right i would LOVE to run that west coast customs shitbox that you call a camaro. oh and by the way... orange flake paint doesnt add hp

Halfwit
01-26-2006, 05:56 PM
oh shit.

i guess well continue this in a couple of months?

PawnShopCEO
01-26-2006, 06:29 PM
OH YEA... no doubt... my car should be good for high 11's when it sits like i want it

PawnShopCEO
01-26-2006, 06:30 PM
so funny how last month 2muchhp's STOCK frc corvette blew away crafty's "heavily modded" camaro

EmminoDaGreat
01-26-2006, 06:43 PM
lol damn i wanna watch this

PawnShopCEO
01-26-2006, 07:48 PM
if brandon had as many horses under the hood as he has pounds off bullshit sitting in the drivers seat... he would have a fast car

SMOKENU
01-26-2006, 09:13 PM
so funny how last month 2muchhp's STOCK frc corvette blew away crafty's "heavily modded" camaro

Heavily modded camaro :lmfao: :lmfao: . You call a car with full exhaust and a misfire every now and then that he claims to be a cam modded. Oh yeah I forgot the nitrous kit that is not even hooked up, but just sits there. Dale's car wheighs 600 pounds less than his does too. You have to give the right specs on these things. No matter what its still a Ls1 and with the right mods it still is a strong running car. I'm not saying Ls1's are god like motors, but they do run good when there modded. They react very well to heads cam and bottle. Easily 10 sec cars with that set up. Just some info. Craft you can continue the shit talking now.

5.7camal
01-26-2006, 09:33 PM
Heavily modded camaro :lmfao: :lmfao: . You call a car with full exhaust and a misfire every now and then that he claims to be a cam modded. Oh yeah I forgot the nitrous kit that is not even hooked up, but just sits there. Dale's car wheighs 600 pounds less than his does too. You have to give the right specs on these things. No matter what its still a Ls1 and with the right mods it still is a strong running car. I'm not saying Ls1's are god like motors, but they do run good when there modded. They react very well to heads cam and bottle. Easily 10 sec cars with that set up. Just some info. Craft you can continue the shit talking now.

i agree 100%...
mine is the same yea its an lt1 but hell its lighter that those f bodys

i had a friend whit an l98 vette.
ported heads/cam and 150 shot
all motor he ran 12.20
and with 150 shot ran 10.79

im hoping to be about the same when all the mods sitting in my garage r done.

smoknU what u have?

5.7camal
01-26-2006, 09:36 PM
also i dont believe bcrafty at all about what he has.. not that i car but i still dont believe him
haha as i shouldnt

ne one who knows f bodys/ybodys knows

PawnShopCEO
01-26-2006, 09:51 PM

oh so heads, cam, forged pistons, intake... that shouldnt be enough to run a car with the same motor but no mods and 600 lbs lighter??

5.7camal
01-26-2006, 09:57 PM
i dont believe b crafty, smoknu, 2muchhp
not to be an ass i jsut dont trust what yall say ya have
nothing more
we need to race when i get my car done
yall seem pretty kool
later
Sean

SMOKENU
01-27-2006, 02:52 AM
i dont believe b crafty, smoknu, 2muchhp
nothing more
yall seem pretty kool
later
Sean

Do you not believe it as there not as fast as we all think they are. Or that peoples cars are faster than what they say they are?Really you don't beleive me as to what I have.I worked for LWA I have to have some stuff done. Yeah I would not beleive I have a stock block turbo Firehawk either. But it might get into the mid 12's. Last time at the track it ran a 12.86 so it might get there with some slicks.Yes my firehawk is slow ,but its fast enough for me. Thats why I never bring it out and race it that way I don't get embarassed and everyone will figure out how slow it really is. :confused: Craftys car is stock with long tubes and exhaust and slow. He only out ran my firehawk by about a one car length :lmfao: . 2muchhp car is nice and runs well for what it is I'm sure he would run as well. When is you car going to be back together? We can set up some runs to prove what everyone has ;) . Oh well how do you do this? We can run for $5,000 or pinks. J/k I thought thats how everyone else does it on here. :lmfao:

SMOKENU
01-27-2006, 02:54 AM
oh so heads, cam, forged pistons, intake... that shouldnt be enough to run a car with the same motor but no mods and 600 lbs lighter??

I don't think you get it. CRAFTY CAR IS STOCK WITH EXHAUST.No that can't out run a C5. CRAFTYS CAR IS STOCK.

Incontt
01-27-2006, 05:13 AM
post some specs about your setup. I tried to pm/email you as i have a TT t/a in smyrna...white too!!

http://www.incontt.net/software/d/273-2/P1260004.JPG

5.7camal
01-27-2006, 06:27 AM
ya worked for LWA nice!
whats ya name?

im not tryin to be a jerk i just thought it soundsed weird
when someone says i have a 75 shot and forged pistons

because by all means y would u get forged pistons just to run a 75 shot?
when ya can do it on stoack internals with no probs
it just sounded sketch
i mean i guess who cares oh well

i just thought yall were like alot of ppl on here and were like hey my can is slow blah blah and then the thing turns 10 sec 1/4s

its all good id love to see ya cars
all these imports make me bored.
none of yall would be interested in buying a brande ne lt4 hot cam would ya
or do yall have lsx not ltx?

i saw 2much hps like 2 weeks ago.
it was a girl driving
very nice lookin car!

later
your friend
Sean

2much_hp
01-27-2006, 09:32 AM
[QUOTE=5.7camal]i dont believe b crafty, smoknu, 2muchhp
nothing more
yall seem pretty kool
later
Sean[/QUOTE

Lets set some things straight. You have no idea who I am. How do I know this you ask, Because you think I'm a girl. :goodjob: Well Im not so you have probably never seen my car. Secondly I will prove to anyone at anytime that my car has every bit of motor I say it has, We can go to the dyno or the street.

As far as the other people you mentioned Ill let you make your own discoveries on their setups..

PawnShopCEO
01-27-2006, 09:40 AM
smokenu... i totally misread what you were trying to say before... i thought u were saying that crafts car does have a shit ton done to it... but it just couldnt overcome a 600lb lighter car cause of the weight... I reserve my opinions on others peoples cars as they are my friends... and even thought i may or may not know whats done to their cars i just keep to myself, as they will eventually hang themselves when their car is known to be slow. Del (2muchhp)'s car is no bullshit... I've seen the dyno slip somewhere around 510 whp on motor

Speedm0(\)key
01-27-2006, 10:34 AM
nothing more
yall seem pretty kool
later
Sean[/QUOTE

Lets set some things straight. You have no idea who I am. How do I know this you ask, Because you think I'm a girl. :goodjob: Well Im not so you have probably never seen my car. Secondly I will prove to anyone at anytime that my car has every bit of motor I say it has, We can go to the dyno or the street.

As far as the other people you mentioned Ill let you make your own discoveries on their setups..

really?.. i thought you were a girl!

5.7camal
01-27-2006, 12:01 PM
nothing more
yall seem pretty kool
later
Sean[/QUOTE

dont you have a blue transam?ws6 unless im wrong
i saw one that had 2much hp tag and i saw a girl driving it. maybe ur gf?
maybe im completely wrong but i thought
maybe im gettin yall confused idk if so its the drugs

PawnShopCEO
01-27-2006, 12:31 PM
he had a pewter c5 frc... no custom tag... he totalled it.. and now he has a black 2000 frc

HiPSI
01-27-2006, 12:58 PM
[QUOTE=2much_hp]

the blue WS6 (female driver) is LUV2SPD

PawnShopCEO
01-27-2006, 01:10 PM
del is the master of wrecking cars... thats why he has a new car every 6 months

SMOKENU
01-27-2006, 02:40 PM
smokenu... i totally misread what you were trying to say before... i thought u were saying that crafts car does have a shit ton done to it... but it just couldnt overcome a 600lb lighter car cause of the weight... I reserve my opinions on others peoples cars as they are my friends... and even thought i may or may not know whats done to their cars i just keep to myself, as they will eventually hang themselves when their car is known to be slow. Del (2muchhp)'s car is no bullshit... I've seen the dyno slip somewhere around 510 whp on motor

I think dales car is like 490RWHP now. It lost horse power going from one car to another. Go figure HUH :goodjob:

SMOKENU
01-27-2006, 02:41 PM
[QUOTE=2much_hp]

The blue Trans am is LUV2SPD. That is a girl her name is kelly.

PawnShopCEO
01-27-2006, 02:57 PM
nah it made 510... cause he put mufflers on it, from what he told me.. originalyl made 520 in the pewter car

2much_hp
01-27-2006, 09:26 PM
It made 519.7 in the pewter car with a crazy wide open exaust in about 85 degree weather. In the black car it made 501.9 with a much more restrictive exaust, MUCH quieter though, in 30 degree weather. I love the new exaust though, being quieter is worth the loss.

Anyway, the reason i posted the temps is that arthur at dyno lab said the dyno corrects for the temp drop and actually lowers the hp. He said if i came back in 85 degree weather it would probably make 10 more or so. Well I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

But if anyone doubts that my car will make at least 500 to the tires on motor just let me know and we can go to the dyno. Im definatly not one of these people who talks shit about their cars and wont prove it or back it up. Do a search of my posts on here and you'll see that the only people that I talk shit to are my friends.

5.7camal
01-28-2006, 01:31 AM
whats it make on spray?

ahhh it was luv 2 speed...
thats kool man

guess ure the king

no one said u shit talked i just didnt trust these guys i get yall all confused...

no this is in a camaro or transam?

PawnShopCEO
01-28-2006, 09:28 AM
i just told you its a 2000 black frc corvette...

5.7camal
01-28-2006, 10:53 AM
drunk

2much_hp
01-28-2006, 01:39 PM
ive never had a nitrous kit on it so i have no idea what it makes. I hope to get one sometime though.

run4cover
01-28-2006, 07:45 PM
my car pulls hardest in that speed range...Are you the same cat that claims over 100hp from just a cam? I still don't believe you, and now I'm calling you out!!! You want to run an import soo bad, come run mine....best you run me now, cuz I can promise you in a few weeks you won't want to....just need to remedy a fuel delivery problem real quick....or you can wait until I install this LSD, and we can go from a dig.

5.7camal
01-29-2006, 01:46 AM
ive never had a nitrous kit on it so i have no idea what it makes. I hope to get one sometime though.

i can tell ya hate me... i am just miss informed and or drunk

ne wayz welll have to race sometime...

TheSnail
01-29-2006, 02:05 AM
Well shit, If run4cover calls out BCRAFTY, then I'll callout both of yall !

run4cover
01-29-2006, 08:10 AM
bring it....its just a race. I called out bcrafty because I don't believe his claim of gaining 100rwhp from a cam swap...I've seen head and cam ls1's dyno what he claims.....I believe that cam would pick up 100rwhp on a car that had heads and other supporting mods, if you compared it to a stock cam on that setup.....otherwise, I'll call bs until he can beat me with his combo....what are you driving anyways?

v10sloboy
01-29-2006, 11:30 AM

my car has always had stock ls1 heads.. and a stock cam now...

BCRAFTY
01-29-2006, 11:35 AM

wallace just to let you know Del's car is weak for what it is... and it only dyno'd 499.oo on the dot.. i was there..

BCRAFTY
01-29-2006, 11:36 AM
my car has always had stock ls1 heads.. and a stock cam now... sorry i didn't mean to type this under john's name

BCRAFTY
01-29-2006, 11:39 AM
It made 519.7 in the pewter car with a crazy wide open exaust in about 85 degree weather. In the black car it made 501.9 with a much more restrictive exaust, MUCH quieter though, in 30 degree weather. I love the new exaust though, being quieter is worth the loss.

Anyway, the reason i posted the temps is that arthur at dyno lab said the dyno corrects for the temp drop and actually lowers the hp. He said if i came back in 85 degree weather it would probably make 10 more or so. Well I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

But if anyone doubts that my car will make at least 500 to the tires on motor just let me know and we can go to the dyno. Im definatly not one of these people who talks shit about their cars and wont prove it or back it up. Do a search of my posts on here and you'll see that the only people that I talk shit to are my friends.

Well the last time i called you out... you were to tired to come out and you live next door...

BCRAFTY
01-29-2006, 11:41 AM
Are you the same cat that claims over 100hp from just a cam? I still don't believe you, and now I'm calling you out!!! You want to run an import soo bad, come run mine....best you run me now, cuz I can promise you in a few weeks you won't want to....just need to remedy a fuel delivery problem real quick....or you can wait until I install this LSD, and we can go from a dig.

if y0ou want to race a stock camaro... but i'm down for that one... i never claimed 100hp from a cam.. :rolleyes:

BCRAFTY
01-29-2006, 11:42 AM
well thats fine.. bring it.

5.7camal
01-29-2006, 11:53 AM
bcrafty r u still having ppl out to ya place?
when?

you can pm me if ya want us speedmonkey guys and Jason(with that fast ass STI) i think r gonna head out that way next weekend.
thanks your friend
Sean :)

PawnShopCEO
01-29-2006, 11:58 AM
hey craft... cross thread any viper wheel studs?

PawnShopCEO
01-29-2006, 12:01 PM
some other people may believe that you pulled your motor apart and put the stock cam back in there... but i dont... especially since all you got was 150$ for that cam

5.7camal
01-29-2006, 12:11 PM
lets see a race enough with the shit talk

PawnShopCEO
01-29-2006, 12:58 PM
i'm not gonna race him until i have either traction bars with drag radials... or slicks... tires spinnin gets me nowhere... he has 315 drag radials...

BCRAFTY
01-29-2006, 03:47 PM
some other people may believe that you pulled your motor apart and put the stock cam back in there... but i dont... especially since all you got was 150$ for that cam actually i got 225 for it.. thats the price we agreed on.. i put the difference in the shipping...

BCRAFTY
01-29-2006, 03:48 PM
hey craft... cross thread any viper wheel studs?
hey when you get an average of more than 2 lugs per wheel on your car, then you can talk shit.

5.7camal
01-29-2006, 05:34 PM
i'm not gonna race him until i have either traction bars with drag radials... or slicks... tires spinnin gets me nowhere... he has 315 drag radials...

im the same way...
i spun the tires sompletely at 70 mph on the highway with 2.3 evo and oscars sti...
so my baby sits til i can buy some wider rims and tires

2much_hp
01-29-2006, 06:02 PM
BCRAFTY, Where do I start.

Well I guess lets start with the question, Why are you talking shit about my car all of a sudden when your car has never been in front of any of our friends cars in races?????? Especially mine.

Secondly, if you think my car is "weak for what it is" then you can always bring that slow box you have out and get your ass handed to you. But you wont, you'll just keep talking shit, and your car will never get finished.

I guess Im just still perplexed as to why you started on my car when I have said nothing about your car this entire post. WOW

And anytime you want to review the dyno sheets I have, you're more than welcome to come on over and get a look at them again.

:2up:

5.7camal
01-29-2006, 06:12 PM
u can see my dyno sheet where im putting down 513 rwtq with plugs that are so cold tehy cant hold idle.

im not trying to be a dick but dyno sheets can say anything. who cares..
racing says it all.

later your bro
Sean

SMOKENU
01-29-2006, 07:14 PM
I agree. Dyno sheets mean nothing. Just race them and see how they run against each other. I have never seen your car dale so I can't make judgement on it. I just know what everyone else tells me about it. I only saw your old car once so I also don't know what that car ran. I guess you and craft will just have to settle it and run for some $$$. I will bet on one of you just don't know which one. Anyone want to have some side bets????

BCRAFTY
01-29-2006, 07:46 PM
BCRAFTY, Where do I start.

Well I guess lets start with the question, Why are you talking shit about my car all of a sudden when your car has never been in front of any of our friends cars in races?????? Especially mine.

Secondly, if you think my car is "weak for what it is" then you can always bring that slow box you have out and get your ass handed to you. But you wont, you'll just keep talking shit, and your car will never get finished.

I guess Im just still perplexed as to why you started on my car when I have said nothing about your car this entire post. WOW

And anytime you want to review the dyno sheets I have, you're more than welcome to come on over and get a look at them again.

:2up:

LETS NOT GO THERE CAUSE I'VE ASKED YOU TO RACE MANY OF TIMES... AND I WAS JUST SAYING MOST 408'S PUT DOWN ABOUT 550... AND IF YOU CAN'T TAKE A JOKE, THAN STAY OUT THE FORUM.. AND I WAS THERE WHEN YOU DYNO'D YOUR CAR... REMEMBER... 499.00 AND ART BUMPED IT UP TO 501 CAUSE YOU WERE BITCHIN CAUSE IT DIDN'T MAKE 500. OH AND YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN IN FRONT OF ANY OF OUR FRIENDS EITHER.. :rant:

PS: I WENT BY DAYS TODAY AND PICKED UP THE SPECS ON YOUR "HOT CAM".. LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED THEM... :lmfao: :D

BCRAFTY
01-29-2006, 07:49 PM
I agree. Dyno sheets mean nothing. Just race them and see how they run against each other. I have never seen your car dale so I can't make judgement on it. I just know what everyone else tells me about it. I only saw your old car once so I also don't know what that car ran. I guess you and craft will just have to settle it and run for some $$$. I will bet on one of you just don't know which one. Anyone want to have some side bets????

MATT I'LL BET ON DEL IF YOU BET ON ME, BUT ONLY IF YOU SPLIT THE PROFITS.. WHEN I BUST THAT ASS...

BCRAFTY
01-29-2006, 07:54 PM
WE ARE ALL FRIENDS HERE.. NO NEED FOR THOSE WHO ARE UPSET TO STAY THAT WAY...

On_Her_Face
01-29-2006, 08:09 PM
bcrafty did u ever have a white g35 pull up next to u and rev... wanting to play?

BCRAFTY
01-29-2006, 08:10 PM
bcrafty did u ever have a white g35 pull up next to u and rev... wanting to play?

not that i can remember...

On_Her_Face
01-29-2006, 08:13 PM
ohh.. nvm i reved at one.. just wanting to play and he reved back then turned :(

run4cover
01-29-2006, 08:34 PM
if y0ou want to race a stock camaro... but i'm down for that one... i never claimed 100hp from a cam.. :rolleyes:
huh? no, I don't care to race a stock camaro...I like being the underdog in my races. I thought you were the guy with the "magic stick" cam? Do I have you confused with someone else?

2much_hp
01-29-2006, 08:48 PM
huh? no, I don't care to race a stock camaro...I like being the underdog in my races. I thought you were the guy with the "magic stick" cam? Do I have you confused with someone else?

NO NO your getting him confused with someone who actually has a car that makes some power. He's the guy who likes to run his dick sucker more than a Las Vegas prostitute..

5.7camal
01-29-2006, 09:18 PM
LETS NOT GO THERE CAUSE I'VE ASKED YOU TO RACE MANY OF TIMES... AND I WAS JUST SAYING MOST 408'S PUT DOWN ABOUT 550... AND IF YOU CAN'T TAKE A JOKE, THAN STAY OUT THE FORUM.. AND I WAS THERE WHEN YOU DYNO'D YOUR CAR... REMEMBER... 499.00 AND ART BUMPED IT UP TO 501 CAUSE YOU WERE BITCHIN CAUSE IT DIDN'T MAKE 500. OH AND YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN IN FRONT OF ANY OF OUR FRIENDS EITHER.. :rant:

PS: I WENT BY DAYS TODAY AND PICKED UP THE SPECS ON YOUR "HOT CAM".. LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED THEM... :lmfao: :D

hahaha
ill have to race this guy

2much_hp
01-29-2006, 09:25 PM
hahaha
ill have to race this guy

Race who.. ME or crafty

2much_hp
01-29-2006, 09:30 PM
You know, I have found that a lot of people who meet my friends find that they are cool and never try to make out like they have more or less in their cars than they actually do. That is of course until they meet BCRAFTY. Once they meet the so called CRAFTY one they see that he is a pathalogical liar. And once they find out that we do actually claim him as one of our so called "friends" they think we are also liars, Which we are not.

I totally lost track of what I was going for their. But I guess I was just saying that every group of people has at least one DUMB-ASS FUCK UP in it that totally ruins everything that they come into contact with, INCLUDING this website. ( or STREETCARFORUMS for that matter)

2much_hp
01-29-2006, 09:48 PM
Oh and before anyone (craft) gets their feathers all ruffled, that last post was just me kidding around. You can always be our friend. No matter how much you fuck up. :boxing:

5.7camal
01-29-2006, 09:48 PM
Race who.. ME or crafty

u... crafty would be like walkin a dog.

2much_hp
01-29-2006, 10:10 PM
u... crafty would be like walkin a dog.

HAHA.. thats true.. I heard you had a pretty serious little C4. What kind of power you putting down. What mods ETC. PM me if you dont want to disclose to the listening audience.

5.7camal
01-29-2006, 10:26 PM
pm sent

BCRAFTY
01-30-2006, 07:13 AM
Del i came out with the truth on what my car has and i havn't said anything since, so i don't know what your talking about... and just to set things stright again for the second time in detail... 98 camaro... 348c.i. diamond pistons, stock crank, 241 heads {came stock on the 00-02 camaros}, comp918 valve springs, cam, ls6 intake, ls6 oilpump, msd wires, pacesetter long tube headers, TSP 3" X-pipe true duels, ported throttle body, smooth bellow, SLP lid, built 4l60e, ZEX 75 shot wetkit, and a 2800 stall being installed this week. So there is my list of shit on my car, just so nobody mistakes what my car has. I will post my dyno chart as soon as it gets tuned after the converter goes in.

Anyone if you feel anything about this is untrue, please say something...

And Del I'm sorry if i'm such a shitty friend, I've tried to be cool with you, i mean fuck i even drove to alabama to pick up your clutch for you, because i knew how disapointed you were that your car wasn't done.. I'm not going to say anymore. If you have a problem come talk to me about it... I didn't mean to offend you by anything i said before..

BCRAFTY
01-30-2006, 07:18 AM

Oh i know who your talking about, that guys car is black and it's a 6-speed, mine is white and an auto..

BCRAFTY
01-30-2006, 07:22 AM
u... crafty would be like walkin a dog. If you think my car is such a joke please bring your car up here...

Not saying your full of shit, but i know what it takes to get 500hp out of an lt1 car, and you would have had to drop atleast 20,000 to do that... Seems like a waste of money in a C4..

Genya
01-30-2006, 09:08 AM
Sounds like an exiciting weekend is in the works :)

PawnShopCEO
01-30-2006, 09:15 AM
craft what baffles me is why you would "only" spray a 75 shot on some forged pistons?!?!

BCRAFTY
01-30-2006, 09:18 AM
craft what baffles me is why you would "only" spray a 75 shot on some forged pistons?!?!

The car is not tuned for the bottle. So why risk blowing it up.. it will be spraying more, just not anytime soon. my car run really lean as it sits even at wot.

2.3 Evo 8
01-30-2006, 09:35 AM
I want to record this, PM me with the location.

5.7camal
01-30-2006, 12:20 PM

amen
didnt wanna call him out on that but..
and y get forged pistons and not billet rods and forged crank?

5.7camal
01-30-2006, 12:21 PM
crafty ill race you for your tranny....
if i win we switch...
if i losse i owe u $200

BCRAFTY
01-30-2006, 12:32 PM
if i win we switch...
if i losse i owe u $200

lol thats a fair bet race :rolleyes: ... i paid 2200 for my trans new... now it's only got 1500 miles on it... if you loose you can give me $2000...

Why don't you post up a list of your mods, since your making over 500 hp.

post up your dyno chart, or did you lose it.

BCRAFTY
01-30-2006, 12:38 PM
stock rods, cranks in ls engines will hold 650hp...

v10sloboy
01-30-2006, 02:46 PM
if i win we switch...
if i losse i owe u $200
I would love to see this race but Ill warn you Brandons car is not as slow as you think and I really dont think a c4 will beat it, good luck with it. I hope you have a stroker with a turbo or nitrous.

PawnShopCEO
01-30-2006, 04:01 PM
since when does a junkyard transmission cost 2200$?

SMOKENU
01-30-2006, 04:03 PM
amen
didnt wanna call him out on that but..
and y get forged pistons and not billet rods and forged crank?

Stock ls1 cranks support 1200RWHP with no problems and the rods are not a probelm either if you stay around 550RWHP. #7 Piston blows on the Ls1's after that. He also is only runnig a 75 shot for lack of fuel system,colder plugs and a tune.. Its takes more to run the bottle than the $500.00 kit everyone slaps on and wonder why it blew up.I know both cars and not try to be a dick, but his car will out run you for sure no doubt in my mind. I have built Ls1's and Lt1's and neither car is built so Ls1 will win. Maybe V10slowboy can jump in. He knows what it takes to run a bottle. And is familar with cars with power thats why he doesn't know anything about mine :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

PawnShopCEO
01-30-2006, 04:04 PM
anyone wanna see where brandons motor came from? I took pics
http://www.verastar.com/Photos/GA07/40600425e.jpg

5.7camal
01-30-2006, 04:10 PM
lol thats a fair bet race :rolleyes: ... i paid 2200 for my trans new... now it's only got 1500 miles on it... if you loose you can give me $2000...

Why don't you post up a list of your mods, since your making over 500 hp.

post up your dyno chart, or did you lose it.

im not makin over 500 hp
im makin over 500 tq.

see now this is what i call a bunch of fuckin bullshit!
u guys r like its stock with exhaust n shit and now you go to say that blah blah blah n20 and shit and its fast...

jk with the tranny
i decided not to bother with the 4l60e
ill prob go with a built 4l80e. hard to fabricate but worth it in the end.

i do all the work my self down to pressing in the valve seats and porting the heads on a CNC machine.

i highly doubt a stock stroke f body with n20 a cam and bolt ons would beat me... i have 600 lbs on him and more hp/tq.. so he must have a bit more than i am aware of. have u had it dynoed? what ya put down?

as far as charts and what i have i prefer not to disclose
i actually have my dyno from months ago with bad plugs in it..(its all swirly like a damn drunken sailor)
agian i can not talk shit while my car is down.
but id like to race yall given the chance.
for the hell of it.

later
Sean

Speedm0(\)key
01-30-2006, 04:11 PM
i'd give it to the C4

SMOKENU
01-30-2006, 04:12 PM
anyone wanna see where brandons motor came from? I took pics
http://www.verastar.com/Photos/GA07/40600425e.jpg

Man don't be a dick like that. Hey I also found where your motor came from.

http://www.kellydyer.com/images/weed_eater.jpg

Speedm0(\)key
01-30-2006, 04:14 PM
Man don't be a dick like that.

awww.. you domestic guys are so sensitive..

anyone fucking raced yet?... theres alot of shit talking here.

GGPIS3
01-30-2006, 04:24 PM
i pwn all of you with me big wheel and some click clacks!

Speedm0(\)key
01-30-2006, 04:38 PM
i pwn all of you with me big wheel and some click clacks!

LMAO

fucking white trash ferrari domestic owners, i hate you all

BCRAFTY
01-30-2006, 04:39 PM
Man don't be a dick like that. Hey I also found where your motor came from.

http://www.kellydyer.com/images/weed_eater.jpg

lol.. holyshit... The truth comes out...

Spin2nd
01-30-2006, 04:43 PM
Hell, I guess I'll throw my two cents here on Brandon's and Del's (<--Note the spelling, that's on his birth certificate....and my old fake i.d. ;)) cars. I don't know exactly what Brandon has just b/c I wasn't around when the motor was put in but its probably a solid 11 second player on D/R's when he jets it up (could be now on a long shot). Now Del's car is a different story, I know exactly what it has, and exactly what it made in both car's. The car is Bad, no ifs ands or butt's about it. Brandon, of course its weak for a 408, if you saw the specs on the cam you'd understand why. The pattern on that thing screams nitrous cam. It probably would make 540-550+ easy with a nasty N/A cam in it. With a 150 wet kit and the old (far less restrictive) mufflers on it that car it would probably make over 700 ft. lbs. Now to make a prediction on the C5 vs C4 race you are going to have to look at a few factors...to begin with, what's the race and what transmission/tire setup does the c4 have? On the interstate, not knowing much about the c4, I'm going with the c5 unless there is some large factor here I'm overlooking. The c5 is flat bad on the highway.

Okay, I'm done... Time for me to go build a fast(er) car now that I'm actually making some decent money, hehe
B

mumbles
01-30-2006, 04:46 PM
all you guys are GAY. j/p what up homeys?

BCRAFTY
01-30-2006, 04:50 PM
im not makin over 500 hp
im makin over 500 tq.

see now this is what i call a bunch of fuckin bullshit!
u guys r like its stock with exhaust n shit and now you go to say that blah blah blah n20 and shit and its fast...

jk with the tranny
i decided not to bother with the 4l60e
ill prob go with a built 4l80e. hard to fabricate but worth it in the end.

i do all the work my self down to pressing in the valve seats and porting the heads on a CNC machine.

i highly doubt a stock stroke f body with n20 a cam and bolt ons would beat me... i have 600 lbs on him and more hp/tq.. so he must have a bit more than i am aware of. have u had it dynoed? what ya put down?

as far as charts and what i have i prefer not to disclose
i actually have my dyno from months ago with bad plugs in it..(its all swirly like a damn drunken sailor)
agian i can not talk shit while my car is down.
but id like to race yall given the chance.
for the hell of it.

later
Sean

Sean, Everything i said was the truth. My car has nothing more than what i have already said.. But it really sounds like your bitchin out of this little race with an f-body... So if your gonna call me out for a little 200 dollar money race , you better not puss out..

Wallace, you are nothing but a ricer.. I made you an "Under Construction" sticker for your window...

2much_hp
01-30-2006, 04:53 PM
Del i came out with the truth on what my car has and i havn't said anything since, so i don't know what your talking about... and just to set things stright again for the second time in detail... 98 camaro... 348c.i. diamond pistons, stock crank, 241 heads {came stock on the 00-02 camaros}, comp918 valve springs, cam, ls6 intake, ls6 oilpump, msd wires, pacesetter long tube headers, TSP 3" X-pipe true duels, ported throttle body, smooth bellow, SLP lid, built 4l60e, ZEX 75 shot wetkit, and a 2800 stall being installed this week. So there is my list of shit on my car, just so nobody mistakes what my car has. I will post my dyno chart as soon as it gets tuned after the converter goes in.

Anyone if you feel anything about this is untrue, please say something...

And Del I'm sorry if i'm such a shitty friend, I've tried to be cool with you, i mean fuck i even drove to alabama to pick up your clutch for you, because i knew how disapointed you were that your car wasn't done.. I'm not going to say anymore. If you have a problem come talk to me about it... I didn't mean to offend you by anything i said before..

Thats cool, I know you were just joking. I guess you didnt read the post directly below that other one that said I was just joking. Im seem to recall you saying some where earlier in this post, " If you cant take a joke then get off the forum." or something of that matter..... So SQUASH all this name calling and when your car gets done call me and we'll race. DIG, ROLL, MOTOR, NITROUS, whatever. :goodjob:

BCRAFTY
01-30-2006, 04:56 PM
Bart, just to let you know, in ls cars, nitrous cams are big.. turbo and blower cams are small with big lift.. I can give you a couple of ideas if you want , just so your "facts" are facts next time...

BCRAFTY
01-30-2006, 04:58 PM
Thats cool, I know you were just joking. I guess you didnt read the post directly below that other one that said I was just joking. Im seem to recall you saying some where earlier in this post, " If you cant take a joke then get off the forum." or something of that matter..... So SQUASH all this name calling and when your car gets done call me and we'll race. DIG, ROLL, MOTOR, NITROUS, whatever. :goodjob:

Noone upset here... That'll work... :goodjob:

5.7camal
01-30-2006, 05:05 PM
Sean, Everything i said was the truth. My car has nothing more than what i have already said.. But it really sounds like your bitchin out of this little race with an f-body... So if your gonna call me out for a little 200 dollar money race , you better not puss out..

Wallace, you are nothing but a ricer.. I made you an "Under Construction" sticker for your window...

man i was just kidding about racing for the tranny man.
haha
no im gonna race all of yall be sure of that
im not pussyin out.
u wanna race we will. trust me. it will be about 2-3 months
so agian its under the knife.

later
Sean

Spin2nd
01-30-2006, 05:31 PM
Bart, just to let you know, in ls cars, nitrous cams are big.. turbo and blower cams are small with big lift.. I can give you a couple of ideas if you want , just so your "facts" are facts next time...

So you're telling me a dual pattern nitrous cam that inherently gives up a bit on the top end due to the increased lobe separation and exhaust duration is going to run with a purpose built high lift N/A grind cam? A blower/turbo cam WILL be weak -- and a purpose built nitrous cam is gonna be pretty much as strong as an N/A cam until the top 1/3rd or so of the RPM band -- and that's where these peak numbers everyone likes to quote so much come from. Go throw a .600+ lift, high rpm cam with agressive timing and fuel map in Del's motor and watch it pick up...or maybe Ls1's operate on a different set of physics than the rest of the earth.

PawnShopCEO
01-30-2006, 05:57 PM

Bring you piece out tonight and we'll run... my motor against your motor

BCRAFTY
01-30-2006, 06:17 PM
So you're telling me a dual pattern nitrous cam that inherently gives up a bit on the top end due to the increased lobe separation and exhaust duration is going to run with a purpose built high lift N/A grind cam? A blower/turbo cam WILL be weak -- and a purpose built nitrous cam is gonna be pretty much as strong as an N/A cam until the top 1/3rd or so of the RPM band -- and that's where these peak numbers everyone likes to quote so much come from. Go throw a .600+ lift, high rpm cam with agressive timing and fuel map in Del's motor and watch it pick up...or maybe Ls1's operate on a different set of physics than the rest of the earth.

What i was saying is that 98% of nitrous cams are ground for a duel purpose use... I know what del's specs are and it's a na/nitrous cam. Don't get me wrong, del's car is fast as fuck. I just think with a little better set up.. it should run alot harder.. Sorry i reread that post and it was a little mean. Sorry bart didn't want it to come off that way..

BCRAFTY
01-30-2006, 06:19 PM
Bring you piece out tonight and we'll run... my motor against your motor

the bolts got sheard off my flex plate sunday.. so i have to buy a new one...

Speedm0(\)key
01-30-2006, 07:05 PM
the bolts got sheard off my flex plate sunday.. so i have to buy a new one...

:rly:

TheSnail
01-30-2006, 08:17 PM
So: Bcrafty(Camaro) vs run4cover(240) vs Camel(Vette) vs Snail(240), this weekend?

Camel would probably win, but I'm after Bcrafty then run4cover. Are you guys near/in marietta?

5.7camal
01-30-2006, 08:22 PM
agian i can not drive my car until i get new rear rims and tires.
i will def be up for it when i get it back together!

ill come watch and or race in my volvo 850 non turbo 3600 lbs 130 hp i think
hahaha

run4cover
01-30-2006, 08:24 PM
Oh i know who your talking about, that guys car is black and it's a 6-speed, mine is white and an auto..
Oh, my apologies then....*spins off looking for a black 6-speed LS1 with the "magic stick"* :lmfao:

run4cover
01-30-2006, 08:39 PM
So: Bcrafty(Camaro) vs run4cover(240) vs Camel(Vette) vs Snail(240), this weekend?

Camel would probably win, but I'm after Bcrafty then run4cover. Are you guys near/in marietta?since everyone else is down for the count, I will be too :D ....you haven't told us what you have for mods, everyone pretty much knows my car is just a plain 'ol bolt-on sr20...nothing special or particularly fast. I thought bcrafty was the cat with the cam only ls1 that supposedly dyno's in the low 400's....that be who I'm looking for :king:

Since I'm not one to turn down a race, I'll decline this weekend, because the s13 is going down for another lung transplant :D

rest assured, I'll be calling someone out when it's back up and running. Don't you have an rb26? why would you want to race a bolt-on sr20det? Isn't it obvious who would win?

SMOKENU
01-30-2006, 09:14 PM
since everyone else is down for the count, I will be too :D ....you haven't told us what you have for mods, everyone pretty much knows my car is just a plain 'ol bolt-on sr20...nothing special or particularly fast. I thought bcrafty was the cat with the cam only ls1 that supposedly dyno's in the low 400's....that be who I'm looking for :king:

Since I'm not one to turn down a race, I'll decline this weekend, because the s13 is going down for another lung transplant :D

rest assured, I'll be calling someone out when it's back up and running. Don't you have an rb26? why would you want to race a bolt-on sr20det? Isn't it obvious who would win?

The black 02 Z28 is mikes car your talking about.He has sold most of the car off. He's putting back stock. He sold the 12bolt and the bolts ons as of now that I know of. The car did make 415RWHP on the bolt on cam only. I guess you will never get your race too bad. I guess you will have to stick to crafty's ass.

TheSnail
01-30-2006, 10:32 PM
since everyone else is down for the count, I will be too :D ....you haven't told us what you have for mods, everyone pretty much knows my car is just a plain 'ol bolt-on sr20...nothing special or particularly fast. I thought bcrafty was the cat with the cam only ls1 that supposedly dyno's in the low 400's....that be who I'm looking for :king:

My old car was a rb26. My new car is a stock sr.

BCRAFTY
01-30-2006, 10:45 PM
The black 02 Z28 is mikes car your talking about.He has sold most of the car off. He's putting back stock. He sold the 12bolt and the bolts ons as of now that I know of. The car did make 415RWHP on the bolt on cam only. I guess you will never get your race too bad. I guess you will have to stick to crafty's ass.

HA HA HA

TheSnail
01-30-2006, 10:50 PM
^ I'll race you from a 50mph roll.

BCRAFTY
01-30-2006, 10:56 PM
k...

v10sloboy
01-31-2006, 06:40 AM
Sorry guys but the sr's will loose bad. I can put money on that.

PawnShopCEO
01-31-2006, 08:44 AM
brandon has sworn that he will sell his car if i beat him! ya know brandon.. autotrader is waitin on your car

BCRAFTY
01-31-2006, 08:52 AM
brandon has sworn that he will sell his car if i beat him! ya know brandon.. autotrader is waitin on your car

I never said that.. but if i ever did.. it looks like my car is with me forever..

PawnShopCEO
01-31-2006, 09:22 AM
so full of it... john was there! cause we were talkin about how kyle made the same bet with me back in the day with his vette

BCRAFTY
01-31-2006, 09:37 AM
so full of it... john was there! cause we were talkin about how kyle made the same bet with me back in the day with his vette
OH WELL MAYBE I JUST DON'T REMEMBER. I'M NOT TO WORRIED ABOUT IT...Dr. Wallace strikes again...

PawnShopCEO
01-31-2006, 10:10 AM
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/pts/130016430.html

camal here is a transmission for ya... its priced about the same as crafty paid for his

mumbles
01-31-2006, 10:19 AM
WOULD YOU FAGS JUST SHUT UP AND PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS!!!! :lmfao:

BCRAFTY
01-31-2006, 10:24 AM
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/pts/130016430.html

camal here is a transmission for ya... its priced about the same as crafty paid for his
lol ha ha ha.... ok here's the real link...Terminator 2

http://www.rosslertrans.com/Sale4l60e1.htm

and here's where wallace got his from.. holt shit it's the exact one...
http://cgi.ebay.com/CASE-195-HYDROSTATIC-TRANSMISSION_W0QQitemZ7740062164QQcategoryZ82248QQ rdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

BCRAFTY
01-31-2006, 10:30 AM
WOULD YOU FAGS JUST SHUT UP AND PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS!!!! :lmfao:

Fuck off chris.. go back to work in ricers heaven.. lol

mumbles
01-31-2006, 10:39 AM
Fuck off chris.. go back to work in ricers heaven.. lol

yeah ricer heaven so why haven't you stopped by man. BURNT ORANGE ie.. RICE

BCRAFTY
01-31-2006, 10:42 AM
yeah ricer heaven so why haven't you stopped by man. BURNT ORANGE ie.. RICE

thats just wrong.. EVERYONE LOOK I FOUND JASON WALLACE'S BROTHER!!!

mumbles
01-31-2006, 10:45 AM
thats just wrong.. EVERYONE LOOK I FOUND JASON WALLACE'S BROTHER!!!

you want to talk about wrong!?! wow!! now that was wrong. so i see you fellas are up to the same things asusal!!

PawnShopCEO
01-31-2006, 02:01 PM
i dont get it... i dont see anything...

dont make me break out your elementary school pictures again there craftyson

BCRAFTY
01-31-2006, 02:28 PM
shut up wallace

BCRAFTY
02-01-2006, 12:36 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know that i'm not racing anyone anymore.. I guess the truth is that my car is slow and there is no point in trying if i'm just going to get beat... :surrender

Speedm0(\)key
02-01-2006, 02:08 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know that i'm not racing anyone anymore.. I guess the truth is that my car is slow and there is no point in trying if i'm just going to get beat... :surrender

aww.. thats cute

SMOKENU
02-01-2006, 04:02 PM

I agree. :goodjob: Nothing like getting out run by a honda civic to do that to a man.

BCRAFTY
02-01-2006, 05:04 PM
I agree. :goodjob: Nothing like getting out ran by a honda civic to do that to a man at least thats what happen to me.

:rolleyes: i just read your quote :lmfao: thats funny.. matt i didn't know your car was that slow...