PDA

View Full Version : 2004 RX-8

WRX-WRC
01-24-2006, 04:01 PM
Car is in great running condition. The car does have your typical door dings that all cars have. Someone backed into the rear bumper causing the plastic to warp and some paint to crack, it needs replacing.

The vehicle comes with the Appearance package, which consists of a front lip and side strakes. It also has the sports package which comes with HID headlights and traction control.

New Kuhmo Ecsta SPT tires, Hawk HPS brake pads, and ATE superblue brake fluid were put on the car last week. The kuhmos are great, they have so much grip through turns and the pads have excellent stopping power.

I am the original owner and do all servicing myself. The right front fender was backed into and replaced and has a lifetime warranty from Jim Ellis collision in Atlanta, GA. I've got the VIN if anyone is interested

Im looking to get about 20k for it

thanks guys

EDIT: new oil at 26k miles, will be swapping tranny and diff fluid this weekend

gawee77
01-25-2006, 09:17 AM
Interested but have some questions at this point:

1. Clean Title? Do you have it now?
2. Emission?
3. Manual?
4. Mileage?

Thanks!

WRX-WRC
01-25-2006, 09:25 AM
The car does have a clean title

passes emissions

6speed manual

25.5k miles

PM me for further info :)

thanks

Alex

WRX-WRC
01-25-2006, 11:03 PM
bump

WRX-WRC
01-27-2006, 10:17 AM
i've got new pictures of the small dents i can send to anyone interested

WRX-WRC
02-07-2006, 01:06 AM
bump, there has got to be someone interested in this

GirlieZ
02-07-2006, 01:14 AM
hey cupcake! this is a nice ride...driven it, not a z but still hottness, get it off cupcakes hands so that man can get his subbie!

WRX-WRC
02-07-2006, 01:15 AM
thanks for the kind words :D

WRX-WRC
02-07-2006, 08:15 AM
bump

Gabe
02-07-2006, 07:55 PM
bump

WRX-WRC
02-08-2006, 12:16 PM
bump

Fuster_Cluck
02-08-2006, 12:27 PM
Clean car, but they are sooooo damn slow.....

The headlights (HID's) get :goodjob:

Ran one at the 1/8th with my Eg/GSR (intake) and blew it away. Lost all respect for them after that :eek:

IronEagle
02-08-2006, 01:21 PM
Well the car is not designed for the drag racer even though C&D got 0-60 in 5.9 seconds. Someone could just buy a 400bhp GTO for the same price if that is what they want.

What they won't get is a chassis twice as stiff in bending and twisting as an FD RX-7. 50/50 weight distribution that moves slightly rearward when you sit in the vehicle. A suspension setup similar to the FD but with longer endlinks for better suspension geometry. Powertrain backbone drivetrain setup. Carbon Fiber driveshaft. Stability control with performance/track modes and traction control. HID's that auto adjust as you drive and 8 airbags. The "freestyle doors" are truly brilliant. Especially if you have a dog or kids,(which I don't.) For me just being able to throw my briefcase and gym bag in the back seats is very nice. Now when driving the Eagle I really miss the convenience of them.

Whoever picks this up is getting a great value. I have seen this year and milage going for 25-26K used at Jim Ellis in Chamblee.

UpSideDownDesi
02-08-2006, 07:13 PM
nice....free bump

WRX-WRC
02-14-2006, 11:50 PM
bump for lower price, im willing to go to 18.5k

lightspeed
02-15-2006, 12:28 AM
What they won't get is a chassis twice as stiff in bending and twisting as an FD RX-7. 50/50 weight distribution that moves slightly rearward when you sit in the vehicle. A suspension setup similar to the FD but with longer endlinks for better suspension geometry. Powertrain backbone drivetrain setup. Carbon Fiber driveshaft. Stability control with performance/track modes and traction control. HID's that auto adjust as you drive and 8 airbags. The "freestyle doors" are truly brilliant. Especially if you have a dog or kids,(which I don't.) For me just being able to throw my briefcase and gym bag in the back seats is very nice. Now when driving the Eagle I really miss the convenience of them.
Well said man. I just bought one as a daily driver. Its amazing how well this car drives...its crazy. Too bad it doesnt have another 100 whp... it would be absoultely incredible. It drives better than any of my supras did, even my hardtop. Its totally controlled and solid feeling. If someone would make an ls1 retrofit kit for that thing, I would buy it in a heartbeat. It would offset the weight balance a lot though, which would hurt its phenominal handling.