PDA

View Full Version : 1996 240sx for sale

Mr_Nice_Guy
01-23-2006, 11:43 AM
$ 5500 OBO but I will be willing to work out something with interested parties since this car is already paid off.
Located in Statesboro, GA just north of Savannah.
I will be in Atlanta area this weekend. If you want to see the car then just let me know.

I have decided to put my s14 up for sale. It is a gold 5 speed SE without LSD/ABS. It currently has 144K miles on it but currently went through a tune up if you will call it that. In October it got new plugs, wires, cap and all that jazz. The entire hydrolic system for the clutch has been replaced making the clutch pedal feel brand new. The fluids were also replaced at that time so everything is pretty much brand new in that area. Just got a new battery also. The car recently received an alignment when it was lowered and new tires mounted (December)

The mods:
HKS Hi-power NA exhaust
AEM short ram intake
Q45 front brake upgrade with OE blank rotors
OBX short shifter with RAZO weighted shift knob
Centerforce dual friction clutch (put in 1.5 years ago...not sure of mileage but still grabs like it is new)
Stanza dual fans (the passenger side is wired for the stock plug and the drivers side can be wired to go to a switch)
some ebay front strut bar
RSR race springs with AGXs
ebay RUCAs
rear speakers are some 2way speakers that I was given and the fronts are some stock 6.5s that a friend haved sitting around...probably would want to change out but never really bothered me much. The cd player will be taken out and the stock on replaced or just left open depending on what the buyer wants.
Autometer oil pressure/water temp gauge
Kumho 711 225/50/16 that are brand new (put on over the christmas break)

included but not installed: Tanabe rear under braces

pretty sure that is it for the mods...if I remember anything else I will edit the post.

Overall the car is in good condition, but in some areas it can use some work.

Last year, the car was parked under pine trees and got some sap on it. You cannot really see it unless you specificly look for it though (friend mentioned it the other day and he is around me everyday since I have lived in that house) I was also backed into but the damage was not worth the deductable. The bumper was pushed back slightly on the drivers side and the headlight and corner light were pushed on slightly. Not really unsightly but it would need to be fixed down the road...or give a reason to upgrade your front end (if that is what you like.) The people who owned the car before me must have had something hit right behind the antenna mount and over time the clearcoat/paint has chipped away exposing the metal. I did not catch it in time so there is a bit of rust on the panel...no bigger than fingernail at most. Would need to fix that, friend of a friends paint shop quoted me 50 dollars for a primer patch and fix (but that was through a friend discount so I dont know what it would be for others.) There is a blemish on the rear bumper from where I was hit while being paralled parked in Philly one day. I know this sounds like a handful but it doesnt really look all that bad. The paint is overall nice for a car of its age, I have taken pretty good care of the paint when I can through waxing and such. The sunroof glass will probably want to be replaced, the surrounding broke so its really not good for anything put cracking it upward.

The interior is clean, with only a couple blemishes. The radio panel was broken when I bought it (what else is new for s14s) but was fixed by supergluing the broken pieces together and it has help up ever since I have owned the car. The seats and carpets are in excellent condition.

I think that is a good description of my car in its current state. I will be cleaning it up during the week to get a lot of pictures for interested parties so if you are interested, please email me at [email protected] or PM me. I check the forums alot but at work I check my email more frequently. I would prefer not to ship the car (family has shipped cars in the past while moving and it wasn't fun.) Willing to drive some distance to meet with people, just have to set things up with me since I work monday through friday til 5.

Thanks for looking and if you want any other info/pics just email me or PM me.

Some older pictures (before the drop)
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/Picture%20004.5eb.jpg
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/Picture%20003.430.jpg

unlimited
01-23-2006, 04:26 PM
interested in this http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=28786

Mr_Nice_Guy
01-23-2006, 04:58 PM
Sorry man I am not up for trades since I am getting a new car to replace this one.

juztinvez
01-23-2006, 05:37 PM
Hey I showed this to my brother, we might make the trip down from Nashville to look at/ get it this weekend. Email me your number and I'll call you to get more details. juztinvez{a}yahoo{.}com

Mr_Nice_Guy
01-25-2006, 05:29 PM
I have a zip file of pictures now that can be sent to interested parties. If you are interested and afraid that the offer would lowball me just go ahead and throw it out at me over PM (well of course within some reason.)

Macro
01-26-2006, 04:57 PM
hey my brother might be interested on this deal. hit me up 770-862-5793 -eric

GsrTurbo320
01-26-2006, 11:49 PM
nice 240

WIZARDofIZ
01-28-2006, 06:38 PM
dude i go to school in statesboro, i might be interested. im just tryin to sell my car right now so iv got to see how much im gonna get for it first.

Nyteryder
02-15-2006, 01:32 AM
would you take 4000