PDA

View Full Version : Quitting my job

JagerGirl
04-13-2005, 02:09 PM
Does anyone know a company who's hiring right now full time with benefits? I make about 12 an hour now and only part time.. and my boss just cut my hours.. I don't know why or whats going on, but I know I can't afford to have my hours cut... I've been here for almost 3 years and all of the sudden my boss is treating me and everyone else like total shit!

PM me if you know of an open position!

4dmin
04-13-2005, 02:11 PM
PM me if you know of an open position!

what kind of positions are you open for??? :idb:

Ms Dollar
04-13-2005, 02:35 PM
hey tif how's the marykay goin??
i'd hire you but def couldn't pay you 12...well also couldn't give you benefits...or full time so never mind..haha sorry but if i hear of anything i'll ler ya know

carrascopa
04-13-2005, 02:41 PM
i needed someone like 3 weeks ago

Scrappy
04-13-2005, 02:55 PM
my position might be open... i am moving to a new store... ill let you know after they get completley bitched out by HR for straight up telling my mom, " you are only one of kristines friends who is calling for her, she does not have kidney problems she was fine 2 days ago" and hung up! but ill let ya know girlie... and also look around for you in this area... even though its a distance for you

4dmin
04-13-2005, 02:59 PM
tiff you could always apply at my work they are always looking for receptionist

Kristi
04-13-2005, 03:02 PM
well if i see anything i will let you know. i am in the process of looking for something else right now too. my boss is being a complete jackass and decided that since he just bought a million dollar house in downtown atlanta that he can't afford to give anyone a raise for the next year - and it has been a year since i got one so i am pissed. there is a lot going on here. hell if i leave here, you could come and work. they may pay you that much. i have been here for 4.5 years and i am making $17 an hour.

quickdodgeŽ
04-13-2005, 03:17 PM
www.ajcclassifieds.com Later, QD.

JagerGirl
04-13-2005, 03:29 PM
tiff you could always apply at my work they are always looking for receptionist

they hiring now? where is it? whats the company name?

drupason
04-13-2005, 03:33 PM
that sucks tiffo! goodluck on the jobhunt

Brandon C
04-13-2005, 07:42 PM
ACtually My Wife's work is Hiring Full Time But I know thats Not going to be 12 an hour thats pretty good pay...But Full Time w/ Full Time Benefits..Look in THe Profesional Section..Under Hiring Now

oh yeah It's a Shift Supervisor Spot available at CVS Pharmacy on Buford DAm and Peachtree Industrial PKWY.

Julio
04-13-2005, 07:45 PM
I think you will be more lucky looking in www.ajcclassifieds.com

Im Sure =]