PDA

View Full Version : Random Bad Attitude

TheSnail
01-22-2006, 06:24 PM
Warning, the following video is very graphic. Click on it at your own risk.

This is a hitman killed by a hitman.
The border patrol did not like this guys attidude, so...

"I will insert the video after admin approval. I did not see a rule book on video's, so I will wait until approved befor I post the video. "

PSINXS
01-22-2006, 10:13 PM
PM me a link please

Negrodamus
01-22-2006, 10:27 PM
post it motherfucker

TheSnail
01-22-2006, 10:46 PM
Here it is...

http://www.newsfilter.org/videos/index.php?id=20683

#1Beaver
01-22-2006, 10:55 PM
damn thats fucked up!
nice find
but if you wasnt sure to post it why make a thread!

TheSnail
01-22-2006, 11:11 PM
Here are two more that are a bit older, but still pretty new.

Guy kills himself in the interigation room, after charges of shooting and wounding a police officer.
http://www.theync.com/suicide2video.htm

Guy kills himself after police sorround his hotel room after robbing a bank. Locks himself in the bathroom while his gf, mom and friend are trying to talk to him over the phone.
http://www.newsfilter.org/videos/index.php?id=20586

grayA4
01-22-2006, 11:28 PM
Warning, the following video is very graphic. Click on it at your own risk.

This is a hitman killed by a hitman.
The border patrol did not like this guys attidude, so... :rly:

"I will insert the video after admin approval. I did not see a rule book on video's, so I will wait until approved befor I post the video. "

1...border patrol don't have to do anything w/ this.
2...I was some dudes the work for the mexican Army. they were talkin about how some people from the goverment where involve in the kidnaping and drug trafficking and It's call Group Z.[grupo Zeta] they were kill because they where order to kill a Lady from the goverment and fail. so this was a message for all Mexican Goverment.

TheSnail
01-22-2006, 11:42 PM
^^^^If you want to get technical...

"The men appeared terrified, often looking off camera at their captors. At the end of the video pistol appears and one hit man is shot in the head....law enforcement officials in the United States and Mexico have been aware of the video for months, but only after it became public this week did Mexican authorities arrest eleven federal agents on charges of murder and kidnapping"

Story from Dallasnews.com (registration required so I've posted it below)

They're the latest weapon in the drug war: videotaped executions. Like tapes of beheadings made by terrorists, these videos can show in graphic detail the consequences of crossing the drug cartels.

"This is what you do in wars," said an investigator familiar with the video.

Those who put it together and distributed it, the investigator said, clearly wanted to unnerve the Zetas, whose men are being interrogated on camera.

"It's a way of making them paranoid," he said. "They're mind games, and it usually works."

But Bruce Bagley, a professor of international studies at the University of Miami and an expert on drug-trafficking issues, said that in his experience of studying the drug world, "taping crimes is extremely rare."

"This is the first time I have heard of something like this," said Mr. Bagley, who has served as a consultant to both the Colombian and Mexican governments. "Quite frankly, it's remarkable."

Mr. Bagley, who has not seen the video, said the motivation for recording such a crime could be "part of the ongoing feud between the cartels, a way to bloody the waters even more and give credibility to false rumors."

"The video, as you describe, sounds like an indictment against the Zetas," he said. "Clearly someone is using this to gain some advantage. What that is, I don't know. But it's fascinating to see how this video is now influencing this drug war."

Text transcript

Here are excerpts from an English translation of the video, which lasts about seven minutes. The numbers correspond to the four men in the video (from left):

Voice: What did you come to do in Nuevo Laredo?

Captive 1: "Well, I was sent by Zeta 14 Lazcano because I have some contacts with the army, to see about the lookouts and to monitor the movements of the army, as ... Lazcano and Goyo are angry with the attorney general because when the operation was done against Fat Man Mata they were not alerted and they're thinking about breaking him because they are given a fee, see? And they didn't comply with that."

Voice: What is the "cookout"?

Captive 2: "The cookout is when they grab somebody, extract information from him or drugs or money, something like that, they take away from him whatever they wanted, whatever he carried that was an offense and ... after having him tortured he is executed or sent to a ranch or to those places, and there they give him the last shot and they throw him into a barrel and burn him with different fuels.
DallasNews.com/extra

Exclusive: Video offers brutal glimpse of cartel

Taped killing a 'way to bloody waters'

Transcript of interrogation

Excerpts of interrogation

Captive 3: I was contracted ... for Nuevo Laredo to pick up people and to kill people because the place belongs to the Zetas.

Captive 4: "I am a recruiter for the Zetas. There are three points of recruitment, which are Monterrey, Nuevo Laredo and Monterrey. There are four more trainings that are done in the different bases; they are in Laredo, Monterrey, Ciudad Mier, Miguel Alemán. Also, people are recruited even if they are not... are not GAFE, defectors. They get hold of people from different places. ...

Voice to No. 4: And you, [expletive]?

Captive 4 is shot in the head.

TIGERJC
01-22-2006, 11:51 PM
damn,i still wonder how ppl can do these kind of things.

TheSnail
01-22-2006, 11:53 PM
Then they shoot themselves after they realize how much shit they got themselves into.

grayA4
01-23-2006, 12:10 AM
^^^^If you want to get technical...

"The men appeared terrified, often looking off camera at their captors. At the end of the video pistol appears and one hit man is shot in the head....law enforcement officials in the United States and Mexico have been aware of the video for months, but only after it became public this week did Mexican authorities arrest eleven federal agents on charges of murder and kidnapping"

Story from Dallasnews.com (registration required so I've posted it below)

They're the latest weapon in the drug war: videotaped executions. Like tapes of beheadings made by terrorists, these videos can show in graphic detail the consequences of crossing the drug cartels.

"This is what you do in wars," said an investigator familiar with the video.

Those who put it together and distributed it, the investigator said, clearly wanted to unnerve the Zetas, whose men are being interrogated on camera.

"It's a way of making them paranoid," he said. "They're mind games, and it usually works."

But Bruce Bagley, a professor of international studies at the University of Miami and an expert on drug-trafficking issues, said that in his experience of studying the drug world, "taping crimes is extremely rare."

"This is the first time I have heard of something like this," said Mr. Bagley, who has served as a consultant to both the Colombian and Mexican governments. "Quite frankly, it's remarkable."

Mr. Bagley, who has not seen the video, said the motivation for recording such a crime could be "part of the ongoing feud between the cartels, a way to bloody the waters even more and give credibility to false rumors."

"The video, as you describe, sounds like an indictment against the Zetas," he said. "Clearly someone is using this to gain some advantage. What that is, I don't know. But it's fascinating to see how this video is now influencing this drug war."

Text transcript

Here are excerpts from an English translation of the video, which lasts about seven minutes. The numbers correspond to the four men in the video (from left):

Voice: What did you come to do in Nuevo Laredo?

Captive 1: "Well, I was sent by Zeta 14 Lazcano because I have some contacts with the army, to see about the lookouts and to monitor the movements of the army, as ... Lazcano and Goyo are angry with the attorney general because when the operation was done against Fat Man Mata they were not alerted and they're thinking about breaking him because they are given a fee, see? And they didn't comply with that."

Voice: What is the "cookout"?

Captive 2: "The cookout is when they grab somebody, extract information from him or drugs or money, something like that, they take away from him whatever they wanted, whatever he carried that was an offense and ... after having him tortured he is executed or sent to a ranch or to those places, and there they give him the last shot and they throw him into a barrel and burn him with different fuels.
DallasNews.com/extra

Exclusive: Video offers brutal glimpse of cartel

Taped killing a 'way to bloody waters'

Transcript of interrogation

Excerpts of interrogation

Captive 3: I was contracted ... for Nuevo Laredo to pick up people and to kill people because the place belongs to the Zetas.

Captive 4: "I am a recruiter for the Zetas. There are three points of recruitment, which are Monterrey, Nuevo Laredo and Monterrey. There are four more trainings that are done in the different bases; they are in Laredo, Monterrey, Ciudad Mier, Miguel Alemán. Also, people are recruited even if they are not... are not GAFE, defectors. They get hold of people from different places. ...

Voice to No. 4: And you, [expletive]?

Captive 4 is shot in the head.
THE VIDEO WAS SHOW UN PUBLIC FEW MONTHS AGO.
this video was show on TELEVISA on public tv. on 09/29/20O5, {biggest tv company in MEXICO.} UNIVISION show the video on 10/03/2005 here in USA

#1Beaver
01-23-2006, 12:47 AM
Here are two more that are a bit older, but still pretty new.

Guy kills himself in the interigation room, after charges of shooting and wounding a police officer.
http://www.theync.com/suicide2video.htm

Guy kills himself after police sorround his hotel room after robbing a bank. Locks himself in the bathroom while his gf, mom and friend are trying to talk to him over the phone.
http://www.newsfilter.org/videos/index.php?id=20586
1st one was better still fucked up that im judgin them but it was!

TheSnail
01-23-2006, 12:51 AM
You can hear the blood dripping on the floor at the end ;)

PSINXS
01-23-2006, 01:25 AM
yeah pretty cool vids

SNapper
01-31-2006, 01:55 AM
if u wanna see some real shit go to www.ogrish.com
these bitches shoulda ducked
http://www.ogrish.com/archives/car_vs_truck_in_south_america_Jan_28_2006.html