PDA

View Full Version : Taking on H22 swap.

HotHordas7
01-22-2006, 04:13 PM
Like the title says I have decided to swap an H22 into my 97 Accord. I will be helped with quite a few friends but I want to ask you guys that have already done this or know somebody that has how difficult is it? is there anything I should know about? what's the worst that can happen? I also heard something about vtec problem? anything you guys think will help me please say it or anything I should be aware of......please speak out because I know there is some if not more than a dozen h22 accords on IA

IntegraXTR
01-22-2006, 04:17 PM
As far as I know a H22 should be pretty easy in a 94-97 accord, you can even use the F22 tranny on it if you want, the mounts are about the same too.

dazn
01-22-2006, 07:29 PM
As far as I know a H22 should be pretty easy in a 94-97 accord, you can even use the F22 tranny on it if you want, the mounts are about the same too.

you dont want he f series tranny with it. use the tranny that came with the H, they have the same housing but different gear sets

Jimmy B
01-22-2006, 08:20 PM
use drivers side engine mount, havta do some custom work on header, OR run a full new custom exaust, one wire has to be ran, but cant remeber what one it is..