PDA

View Full Version : back from dyno day

benwaballs
01-22-2006, 01:04 PM
well just got back from the main stream dyno day. she ended up putting down
264whp and 294torque, on pump gas. not bad for a base run.

new turbo coming soon :D

Julio
01-22-2006, 05:29 PM
Nice! w00t w00t

rollininstyle2004
01-22-2006, 05:46 PM
Nice numbers man :goodjob:

Decker1.8t
01-22-2006, 06:20 PM
wow ... that's very nice. What do you have done to your whip? what kind of dub do you have again?

NAIZBST
01-22-2006, 06:35 PM
nice numbers

Allstar3.8T
01-22-2006, 06:35 PM
Is that the APR stg 3 on 93 oct?

se-riousr
01-22-2006, 06:38 PM
i think it turn out good got it all on tape u 2

Chuckster
01-22-2006, 06:44 PM
^^post that shit

cant wait till i strap that turbo to my whip lol

B00sted1.8t
01-22-2006, 10:24 PM
Sweet numbers man :goodjob: ... What turbo u getting next?

benwaballs
01-22-2006, 11:44 PM
wow ... that's very nice. What do you have done to your whip? what kind of dub do you have again?

* APR Stage 3 Kit
* APR Front Mount Intercooler
* Euro Sport ( R32) Short Ram intake and Heatshield ( ITG filter)
* N75 Race Valve
* FORGE DV-R
* 3 inch GHL Turbo cat( High flow cat, NO res)
* Spec Stage III Clutch kit w/ 9 lb Fly wheel
* Peliquin Limited slip diff
* TT short shift w/ eip side 2 side
* H&R Coilovers
* H&R Front sway bar
* Neuspeed 28mm Rear Adjustable Sway
* Neuspeed Adjustable lower tie bar
ect...

benwaballs
01-22-2006, 11:45 PM
Is that the APR stg 3 on 93 oct?

yup

benwaballs
01-22-2006, 11:48 PM
Sweet numbers man :goodjob: ... What turbo u getting next?

apr stage 3+ 350whp on 100oct hoping for 380 w/ methanol. should be done before summer

St0lenR
01-23-2006, 07:51 AM
Congrats on the numbers!!!

I wish they made a 100oct file for my setup

4dmin
01-23-2006, 07:58 AM
264whp and 294torque

^ not to doubt ya but i'm wondering how your going to make 100+ more wheel power on 100oct? isn't the stage III supposed to make more hp like 290+ on 93 as it is?

by the looks of those numbers a ko4 would of been fine 1000$ vs. 3000+$... IMO

Allstar3.8T
01-23-2006, 09:02 AM
I never saw K04s do real big #s, not hardly more than a well tuned K03s. They do it w/ less mods, but it seems very easy to make up in a sport trim.
The 3+ is a little under rated on thier site as what my buddys A4 put down (He works at APR though)

4dmin
01-23-2006, 09:30 AM
I never saw K04s do real big #s, not hardly more than a well tuned K03s. They do it w/ less mods, but it seems very easy to make up in a sport trim.
The 3+ is a little under rated on thier site as what my buddys A4 put down (He works at APR though)

well i'm looking at this this way, if i'm making 210whp/260lbs w/ a bad MAF, 93 program, and dynoing on 19's (55lbs each)... with a k04 and the rest of the bolt on's my numbers would be quite similar and at a cost of 1/3 of what stage III cost :goodjob:

benwaballs
01-23-2006, 10:10 AM
^ not to doubt ya but i'm wondering how your going to make 100+ more wheel power on 100oct? isn't the stage III supposed to make more hp like 290+ on 93 as it is?

by the looks of those numbers a ko4 would of been fine 1000$ vs. 3000+$... IMO

:lmfao: paul just loves to hate.... apr rates there kits to the crank not wheel :goodjob:

iam up grading to the stage 3 (+) (new turbo, map, injectors) i already have a 100 and 104 program on this setup which is good for well over 300whp... i am looking for close to the 400range.

you and your silly k04 talk. 230-40whp ( and that is top tunners) is the max you will ever see out of a k04,and that is w/ 100 oct program. which is still less than what a 93 oct stage 3, w/ 100oct on my stage 3 your talkin 45-50 hp diff over a k04.

not to mention that it is a factory stock turbo not ment for that and will die w/ abuse like that. lets see i have 20k on this turbo kit and never 1 problem... i would say its worth it :2cents: .

ok 1000$ - 3000$ hm lets see. 1/3 the cost
all your bolt on = 3,000
turbo = 1,000
labor 4 all parts = 1,000
over 5,000 for a k04 :confused: thats more than my apr? and that is low numbers iam sure your close to or over that w/ out your turbo.

k04 arn't bad but i think you should stop trying to compare them to things out of there league. if you think that then great but you dont have to bring it up everytime my stage 3 is talked about. but at least it will finally let you hang w/ them pesky hondata rsxs though

here yea go the highest i found on vortex is 245whp on 100 oct and running a N-tercoller sprayer. thats lets see over 50whp diff if iam in 100oct

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1618150

seems like 90% of the k04 dynos on whoretex are under 220? thats crazy you should tell them your secret

4dmin
01-23-2006, 01:00 PM
:lmfao: paul just loves to hate.... apr rates there kits to the crank not wheel :goodjob:

iam up grading to the stage 3 (+) (new turbo, map, injectors) i already have a 100 and 104 program on this setup which is good for well over 300whp... i am looking for close to the 400range.

yes but you made 264whp and you state you are going to make 350whp w/ stage III+ on 100oct... that is 100whp difference... i don't think there is that big of difference in the kits to make 100whp as you stated - IMO

ok 1000$ - 3000$ hm lets see. 1/3 the cost
all your bolt on = 3,000
turbo = 1,000
labor 4 all parts = 1,000
over 5,000 for a k04 :confused: thats more than my apr? and that is low numbers iam sure your close to or over that w/ out your turbo.

stage III+ has the price tag of 5k which doesn't include bolt on's, i for one can make 300whp on less $$$ and will soon enough.

i'm not knocking your shit just the numbers you are stating... you already stated APR states numbers by the flywheel and apr rates their III+ at 340hp to the crank on 93oct, so if you retain the same loss of power you had with the stage III you would be around 305-315whp. Where are you going to be making up 100whp on the III+? :thinking:

if you make that much power more power to ya, i just think you can make similar power for cheaper or if you really want to spend that much do a custom turbo setup and go big like 400+whp range.

DeutscheBAG!
01-23-2006, 01:05 PM
aww man...the ko4 bashing has reached IA now lol..

ok guys, this is how i see it..your all making very valid points..this is my opinion about the ko4,coming from someone that has one.

if i had the money, i probably would of done something completley diff.
don't get me wrong, i love my ko4 but there are times when i wish i had something a lil more powerful.i just got the ko4 because my stock ko3 blew, and was unsure about BT on a motor pushing 145K.

So, i also ask this..Ever driven a K04'd car?
Most people who knock a K04 as a bad upgrade, have never driven or ridden in one. And if you only go by peak numbers then it doesn't look great either.
But look at a dyno of a k03s, a k04, and any BT car. That tells a much different story. A K04 makes more power than a k03 everywhere, even off idle. It also makes more power than any BT under 3k, and more than some up to 4k. It has instant power when i need, pulls like a rape ape at any gear,SOUNDS FUCKING AWESOME, gets great gas mileage.granted HP is not too high, but the torque levels are insane. as soon as i get my leak fixed( still havnet found it) but its running good now with unplugged MAF?im gonna go get it re-dyno.

As for the costs, lets compare apples to apples. You can get a K04 for $800 or less all day long, brand new. All the big software compaines have specific software for it, and most have upgrades from their regular software for around $200. So you are talking $1000-$1400 for the turbo and software. Any BT kit will cost you 2.5 -3x that, minimum.

but then, i know im gonna hear about how the BT will keep ya pushing till redline..true, but you gotta remember the Ko4 was never intended as BT..just a "bolt on" upgrade.The K04 is perfect for me as a daily driver combination. There is plenty of torque when I need it and the HP is at a good level for a daily driven FWD car that sees year-round use.

thats my 2cents..if ya want go fast, go BT.
if ya want something to be just a lil quicker than most cars you'll see on the road, go Ko4.
you gotta decided what works best for you.after all its your money.

besides, we all should be scared now.I just saw the new GTI's on the lot last night passing VW. wait till a chipped one hits the streets.

4dmin
01-23-2006, 01:17 PM
besides, we all should be scared now.I just saw the new GTI's on the lot last night passing VW. wait till a chipped one hits the streets.

lol we will all need BT when they are out :lmfao:

Chuckster
01-23-2006, 01:23 PM
I was at gosset this moring and the new GTi is HAAAAWWWWTTTT!!! fully loaded 26K

benwaballs
01-23-2006, 02:51 PM
yes but you made 264whp and you state you are going to make 350whp w/ stage III+ on 100oct... that is 100whp difference... i don't think there is that big of difference in the kits to make 100whp as you stated - IMO

stage III+ has the price tag of 5k which doesn't include bolt on's, i for one can make 300whp on less $$$ and will soon enough.

i'm not knocking your shit just the numbers you are stating... you already stated APR states numbers by the flywheel and apr rates their III+ at 340hp to the crank on 93oct, so if you retain the same loss of power you had with the stage III you would be around 305-315whp. Where are you going to be making up 100whp on the III+? :thinking:

if you make that much power more power to ya, i just think you can make similar power for cheaper or if you really want to spend that much do a custom turbo setup and go big like 400+whp range.

well again paul your talkin out your ass like you know what your talkin about the stage 3+ on 100oct is putting down 350-360whp, they give power figures at 93 octane. see in big bold letters 93 octane and sure you can make 400whp much cheaper... wan't me to post all the videos of BT vws that went up in flames? how many are apr? ah thats right you get what you pay for. and now your going to be making 300whp on a k04 :lmfao:

well it gets old hearing you talk smack about other ppls shit none stop so just get off your horse... you know what you wanna race my slow stage3? oh thats right your a "when i get" shit talker. till then stay out of my shit. i don't talk ish to anyone and this is the 2nd time you have had something negitive 2 say. well back it up! and put me in my place. opps forgot you cant even beat an rsx. :2up:
http://goapr.com/VW/products/images/dyno_tv_s3%2B_93_clean.jpg

so here paul i can see you cant read very well so here is a video of a stage 3+ dynoing and under that some dyno info.
1.)http://upload.dubohio.com/files/2/zachdyno2.wmv
2.)http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1672444

benwaballs
01-23-2006, 02:54 PM
aww man...the ko4 bashing has reached IA now lol..

ok guys, this is how i see it..your all making very valid points..this is my opinion about the ko4,coming from someone that has one.

if i had the money, i probably would of done something completley diff.
don't get me wrong, i love my ko4 but there are times when i wish i had something a lil more powerful.i just got the ko4 because my stock ko3 blew, and was unsure about BT on a motor pushing 145K.

So, i also ask this..Ever driven a K04'd car?
Most people who knock a K04 as a bad upgrade, have never driven or ridden in one. And if you only go by peak numbers then it doesn't look great either.
But look at a dyno of a k03s, a k04, and any BT car. That tells a much different story. A K04 makes more power than a k03 everywhere, even off idle. It also makes more power than any BT under 3k, and more than some up to 4k. It has instant power when i need, pulls like a rape ape at any gear,SOUNDS FUCKING AWESOME, gets great gas mileage.granted HP is not too high, but the torque levels are insane. as soon as i get my leak fixed( still havnet found it) but its running good now with unplugged MAF?im gonna go get it re-dyno.

As for the costs, lets compare apples to apples. You can get a K04 for $800 or less all day long, brand new. All the big software compaines have specific software for it, and most have upgrades from their regular software for around $200. So you are talking $1000-$1400 for the turbo and software. Any BT kit will cost you 2.5 -3x that, minimum.

but then, i know im gonna hear about how the BT will keep ya pushing till redline..true, but you gotta remember the Ko4 was never intended as BT..just a "bolt on" upgrade.The K04 is perfect for me as a daily driver combination. There is plenty of torque when I need it and the HP is at a good level for a daily driven FWD car that sees year-round use.

thats my 2cents..if ya want go fast, go BT.
if ya want something to be just a lil quicker than most cars you'll see on the road, go Ko4.
you gotta decided what works best for you.after all its your money.

walker iam not throwing blows at you man, i am just sick of certian ppl thinking they are hot shit. like i was saying you cant compare a BT to a k04 they arn't made for the same thing. sry man

DeutscheBAG!
01-23-2006, 03:37 PM
walker iam not throwing blows at you man, i am just sick of certian ppl thinking they are hot shit. like i was saying you cant compare a BT to a k04 they arn't made for the same thing. sry man

i know i know..i still got luv for ya homie. we still irie :goodjob:
i know your not bashing my set-up

i was basically talking about the ko4 vortex bashing.BT vs Ko4..
like i said, its your money, u choose how u spend it.

but your right man. the only way your gonna see 300whp on a ko4-001 is by using spray.and we've all seen the consequences of doiing that :eek:

4dmin
01-23-2006, 03:42 PM
well again paul your talkin out your ass like you know what your talkin about the stage 3+ on 100oct is putting down 350-360whp, they give power figures at 93 octane. see in big bold letters 93 octane and sure you can make 400whp much cheaper... wan't me to post all the videos of BT vws that went up in flames? how many are apr? ah thats right you get what you pay for. and now your going to be making 300whp on a k04 :lmfao:

ok here we go again... how about ya read the site what are those numbers??? (see below attached document) 1) key word "capable" 2) we are talking wheel power, you still can't show where you are going to come up w/ 100+WHEEL POWER

ok lets back up again... your running the stage III and you made 264whp/294lbs .... ok on apr dyno's they show 290hp/296lbs... so how much of a loss is that do the math... ok now lets take their stage III+ you posted you will be making 340hp/320lbs \/ well if you click on the real dyno they make \/

http://www.goapr.com/VW/products/images/dyno_tv_s3%2B_93_actual.jpg

306whp/289lbs WOW!!! big difference :eek:

well it gets old hearing you talk smack about other ppls shit none stop so just get off your horse... you know what you wanna race my slow stage3? oh thats right your a "when i get" shit talker. till then stay out of my shit. i don't talk ish to anyone and this is the 2nd time you have had something negitive 2 say. well back it up! and put me in my place. opps forgot you cant even beat an rsx.

lol you want to race my car ok, would that make you feel better that you spent 3k+ and you beat my 1.8t w/ bolt ons... if 3k is worth that ok :goodjob:. i don't have to back shit up i wanted 13's in my car i got it, i'm done w/ it.

dude i'm not on a high horse i just don't see where your getting the power you think you are... all i have to say is fucking DO IT DON'T TALK ABOUT IT. after its done you can prove me wrong :goodjob:

SPL_Jetta
01-23-2006, 03:42 PM
Walker did you ever get your car dyno'd?

DeutscheBAG!
01-23-2006, 03:44 PM
Walker did you ever get your car dyno'd?
nothing accurate/
misfire city on the dyno at BG.
then when it wasnt misfiring, clutch started slipping.
the misfired was caused by a pressure drop by a bad boost leak..
im just gonna use my tax return to get everything i need to make her run right

benwaballs
01-23-2006, 04:02 PM
ok here we go again... how about ya read the site what are those numbers??? (see below attached document) 1) key word "capable" 2) we are talking wheel power, you still can't show where you are going to come up w/ 100+WHEEL POWER

ok lets back up again... your running the stage III and you made 264whp/294lbs .... ok on they dyno's they show 290hp/296lbs... so how much of a loss is that do the math... ok now lets take their stage III+ you posted you will be making 340hp/320lbs \/ well if you click on the real dyno they make \/

http://www.goapr.com/VW/products/images/dyno_tv_s3%2B_93_actual.jpg

306whp/289lbs WOW!!! big difference :eek:

lol you want to race my car ok, would that make you feel better that you spent 3k+ and you beat my 1.8t w/ bolt ons... if 3k is worth that ok :goodjob:. i don't have to back shit up i wanted 13's in my car i got it, i'm done w/ it.

dude i'm not on a high horse i just don't see where your getting the power you think you are... all i have to say is fucking DO IT DON'T TALK ABOUT IT. after its done you can prove me wrong :goodjob:

1st) you can't read can you it says 93octane did you not hear me say 100 octane? ok

2nd) telling me do it and quit talkin about it? well big mouth do you need to go back and see who was talking shit? yes you. you keep talkin how your going to build a 300hp k04 and save more money do it then and shut up. now your sayin you wanted 13's and now your done? make up your mind! and you ran what a 13.9 on slicks and you didnt even drive? give me a break. who dosn't drive there own car. i could start in 2nd on street tires w/ my fat ass driving and still hit low 13's.

3rd) click this link- i keep showing you the numbers what are they lieing?
1.)http://upload.dubohio.com/files/2/zachdyno2.wmv
2.)http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1672444

your such a shit talker it drives me nuts what your goona throw the you have 3k more money into your car. blah blah. ive lost 2 240s that cost 5k and beat 20-90K cars... whats your point. money dosn't mean shit.
all you keep doing is showing me crank numbers on 93... just watch the video link and shut up. if you have anything eles to say why dont you just keep it to your self. since all you know how to do is talk shit.

i posted my dyno numbers and you have to come in shooting your mouth off like a tuff guy. you wanna talk more shit well when you BT come show me up and, then you can tell me again how much money you saved till then just shut the fuck up and stay out of my business

last will someone watch the video and post what numbers the guy is putting down on the dyno, since paul cant open the link ;)

Allstar3.8T
01-23-2006, 04:10 PM
1/3 of the $ for a K04 is fine...but you gotta pay to play big gains, Jon is willing to pay, so its his perogative. Everyone has thier own views, If I was autoXing, I'd K04, otherwise, I'd go bigger for high rev perf.
Also, Dynos dont tell the whole story. Most people dont take time to consider the HUGE gains prior to peak, where the gain is the greatrest generally. Lay a Stg 3 sheet over others, you'll see a big gain in more places than peak power. Ironically people only care about peak power. You can have more peak pwr, and get waxxed...I have driven a stage 3 car, It'll ROAST a well modded K03s, and K04. Nothing against either, but its apples and oranges. The stage 3+ in my buddys A4 will make an LS1 camaro look like a D16 civic.

benwaballs
01-23-2006, 04:23 PM
1/3 of the $ for a K04 is fine...but you gotta pay to play big gains, Jon is willing to pay, so its his perogative. Everyone has thier own views, If I was autoXing, I'd K04, otherwise, I'd go bigger for high rev perf.
Also, Dynos dont tell the whole story. Most people dont take time to consider the HUGE gains prior to peak, where the gain is the greatrest generally. Lay a Stg 3 sheet over others, you'll see a big gain in more places than peak power. Ironically people only care about peak power. You can have more peak pwr, and get waxxed...I have driven a stage 3 car, It'll ROAST a well modded K03s, and K04. Nothing against either, but its apples and oranges. The stage 3+ in my buddys A4 will make an LS1 camaro look like a D16 civic.
:goodjob:

4dmin
01-23-2006, 05:06 PM
1st) you can't read can you it says 93octane did you not hear me say 100 octane? ok

2nd) telling me do it and quit talkin about it? well big mouth do you need to go back and see who was talking shit? yes you. you keep talkin how your going to build a 300hp k04 and save more money do it then and shut up. now your sayin you wanted 13's and now your done? make up your mind! and you ran what a 13.9 on slicks and you didnt even drive? give me a break. who dosn't drive there own car. i could start in 2nd on street tires w/ my fat ass driving and still hit low 13's.

did you not see what i posted, on 93 it barely broke 300whp and didn't even break 300lbs that is from the APR SITE read it.... so your going to make 50whp just from 93-100octane; right!

actually my car did 13.7 ;) and i never said i drove it... and i didn't drive my car b/c i've never driven on slicks and want to see what it is capable of with someone who can drive from a dig :goodjob: - and i never drive my car at the track i'm too busy running this website taking photos and give out $$$. anyway who gives a fuck about my car this is about yours...

i don't give a shit what you post up i pulled the numbers direct from APR's site, you think your going to do more then OK DO IT AND PROVE ME WRONG in the mean time get off my dick :idb:

*** HOW ABOUT THIS YOU MAKE 100WHP MORE W/ THIS UPGRADE I'LL GIVE YOU 100$ (you have to dyno on the same dyno)***

B00sted1.8t
01-23-2006, 05:14 PM
Wow, :rolleyes: Cant we all just get along....

benwaballs
01-23-2006, 05:35 PM
did you not see what i posted, on 93 it barely broke 300whp and didn't even break 300lbs that is from the APR SITE read it.... so your going to make 50whp just from 93-100octane; right!

actually my car did 13.7 ;) and i never said i drove it... and i didn't drive my car b/c i've never driven on slicks and want to see what it is capable of with someone who can drive from a dig :goodjob: - and i never drive my car at the track i'm too busy running this website taking photos and give out $$$. anyway who gives a fuck about my car this is about yours...

i don't give a shit what you post up i pulled the numbers direct from APR's site, you think your going to do more then OK DO IT AND PROVE ME WRONG in the mean time get off my dick :idb:

get off your dick? hmmm. you started the shit and now your acting like i did thats a shame... maybe if you didnt stick your nose into ppl affairs we wouldn't be in this mess... everyone had something nice to say but them numbers arn't good enuff for you are they. you had to make some punk ass remark and you still cant admit it and just leave it alone. so i am not going to bow down and listen to your shit.

ill prove you wrong then iam going to wait for you to finish your 300whp k04 build then iam going to call you out and then i will proced to smoke you and then i might be able to shut you up.

anyway who gives a fuck about my car this is about yours.

stage III+ has the price tag of 5k which doesn't include bolt on's, i for one can make 300whp on less $$$ and will soon enough

well i guess you give a fuck cause your the one that brought it up.there is the proof you said 300whp soon. i sure hope so cause i cant wait to put you in your place.

so till then you get off my nuts. and get going on your car cause you have alot of talk to back up.

*** HOW ABOUT THIS YOU MAKE 100WHP MORE W/ THIS UPGRADE I'LL GIVE YOU 100$ (you have to dyno on the same dyno)***
lets see if you will pay

4dmin
01-23-2006, 05:48 PM
^ yes you read it right is said GET OFF MY DICK, i asked you a question on how you plan on making 100whp w/ that upgrade and you got your feelings hurt

I HAVE NO PROBLEM PUTTING MY $ WHERE MY MOUTH IS HOW ABOUT YOU ANTI UP INSTEAD OF JUST RUNNING YOUR MOUTH.

HERE I'LL SPELL IT OUT AGAIN FOR YOU SO ALL CAN READ:

100$ IF YOU CAN DYNO 100WHP MORE W/ YOUR STAGE III+ UPGRADE (NO JUICE, METH, NO SPECIAL STAND ALONES, DIRECT BOLT ON PACKAGE FROM APR AS LISTED ON THE SITE)

- SO YOU NEED TO MAKE 364+WHP GOOD LUCK :goodjob:

benwaballs
01-23-2006, 06:10 PM
^ yes you read it right is said GET OFF MY DICK, i asked you a question on how you plan on making 100whp w/ that upgrade and you got your feelings hurt

I HAVE NO PROBLEM PUTTING MY $ WHERE MY MOUTH IS HOW ABOUT YOU ANTI UP INSTEAD OF JUST RUNNING YOUR MOUTH.

HERE I'LL SPELL IT OUT AGAIN FOR YOU SO ALL CAN READ:

100$ IF YOU CAN DYNO 100WHP MORE W/ YOUR STAGE III+ UPGRADE (NO JUICE, METH, NO SPECIAL STAND ALONES, DIRECT BOLT ON PACKAGE FROM APR AS LISTED ON THE SITE)

- SO YOU NEED TO MAKE 364+WHP GOOD LUCK :goodjob:

WELL TUFF CAPS LOCK GUY IF YOU WOULD READ MY POST AGAIN BEFORE YOU STARTED SHOOTING OFF YOUR MOUTH AGAIN. I SAID

apr stage 3+ 350whp on 100oct hoping for 380 w/ methanol. should be done before summer

did you not see the 350whp w/ 100ct? and 380 w/ methanol? SO BIG GUY IF YOU WANNA GO HP CLAIMS I SAID 350WHP W/ THE KIT. NOT 364 PLEASE REREAD BEFORE YOU POST AGAIN, I AM SICK OF REPEATING MY SELF BECAUSE YOUR TO LAZY TO READ.

like i said stay out of my shit and hurry and finish you car cause iam going to burn you and make sure everyone knows. so get off my shit till then

4dmin
01-23-2006, 06:20 PM
WELL TUFF CAPS LOCK GUY IF YOU WOULD READ MY POST AGAIN BEFORE YOU STARTED SHOOTING OFF YOUR MOUTH AGAIN. I SAID

did you not see the 350whp w/ 100ct? and 380 w/ methanol? SO BIG GUY IF YOU WANNA GO HP CLAIMS I SAID 350WHP W/ THE KIT. NOT 364 PLEASE REREAD BEFORE YOU POST AGAIN, I AM SICK OF REPEATING MY SELF BECAUSE YOUR TO LAZY TO READ.

like i said stay out of my shit and hurry and finish you car cause iam going to burn you and make sure everyone knows. so get off my shit till then

TOOL BAG READ WHAT I POSTED THE FIRST TIME I SAID 100WHP = 100$ YOU WANT TO PUSSY OUT NOW B/C THERE IS 14WHP IN THAT THEN PUSSY OUT, I NEVER SAID SHIT ABOUT 100$ FOR 86WHP...

we can race any time you want, i don't give a shit i never said i was faster but again if you need that to asure yourself that spending 3k+ was worth it whatever.

benwaballs
01-23-2006, 06:34 PM
TOOL BAG READ WHAT I POSTED THE FIRST TIME I SAID 100WHP = 100$ YOU WANT TO PUSSY OUT NOW B/C THERE IS 14WHP IN THAT THEN PUSSY OUT, I NEVER SAID SHIT ABOUT 100$ FOR 86WHP...

we can race any time you want, i don't give a shit i never said i was faster but again if you need that to asure yourself that spending 3k+ was worth it whatever.

ok so now its come down to name calling, well fuck you then... well lets put it this way you will see my numbers. and then you will still be pissed that you drive a slow fucking 14sec street car.

oh well you dont like it grow the fuck up and go away. like i said when you get your 300whp come talk shit, and ill put you in your place. and quit bringing money into this you could of put the money you spent on your nasty ass rims into your motor.

i am done w/ this shit. :2up:

Julio
01-23-2006, 06:40 PM
damn peeps.. Can we just all get along :goodjob:

Sounding like Honda owners and shit :D

Chuckster
01-23-2006, 06:40 PM
hey hey hey 14secs aint slow its decently quick, lol jp

damn this is gona go on all night, giving me something to do

procede on guys

SPL_Jetta
01-23-2006, 06:44 PM
Its midly entertaining, yes

4dmin
01-23-2006, 07:19 PM
ok so now its come down to name calling, well fuck you then... well lets put it this way you will see my numbers. and then you will still be pissed that you drive a slow fucking 14sec street car.

oh well you dont like it grow the fuck up and go away. like i said when you get your 300whp come talk shit, and ill put you in your place. and quit bringing money into this you could of put the money you spent on your nasty ass rims into your motor.

i am done w/ this shit. :2up:

DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT YOUR FUCKING PUSSING OUT :lmfao: , YOUR SITTING HERE RUNNING YOUR MOUTH ALL DAY ABOUT THIS SHIT AND WHEN I CALL YOU OUT ABOUT IT YOUR GOING TO BACK PEDAL RUNNING YOUR MOUTH ABOUT MY CAR

- NO ONE HERE WANTS TO LISTEN TO YOUR EXCUSES -

I SAID 100$ = 100WHP YOU FUCKING PUSS OUT AFTER I THREW UP MONEY TO BACK UP MY CLAIMS SO PUT YOU SHIT UP FOR THE TEST; IF NOT MOVE THE FUCK ON.

St0lenR
01-23-2006, 07:21 PM
c'mon guys arguing over the internet...let's get real

benwaballs
01-23-2006, 07:37 PM
DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT YOUR FUCKING PUSSING OUT :lmfao: , YOUR SITTING HERE RUNNING YOUR MOUTH ALL DAY ABOUT THIS SHIT AND WHEN I CALL YOU OUT ABOUT IT YOUR GOING TO BACK PEDAL RUNNING YOUR MOUTH ABOUT MY CAR

- NO ONE HERE WANTS TO LISTEN TO YOUR EXCUSES -

I SAID 100$ = 100WHP YOU FUCKING PUSS OUT AFTER I THREW UP MONEY TO BACK UP MY CLAIMS SO PUT YOU SHIT UP FOR THE TEST; IF NOT MOVE THE FUCK ON.

i am done w/ this. just make sure you have my money when the time comes.

4dmin
01-23-2006, 07:41 PM
i am done w/ this. just make sure you have my money when the time comes.

thats fine i'll have the money waiting for ya - i'll up the stakes you do it i'll feature the car and we'll take a pic of you taking my $$$ :goodjob:

Chuckster
01-23-2006, 08:56 PM
daaaaaamn this gto intresting

i luv to be their when the dyno goes down

so much suspense

rollininstyle2004
01-23-2006, 09:02 PM
Paul how much will you pay me if i can get 400 to the wheels with my stock K03 :lmfao:

I liked the peacefulness of the VW/Audi forum...

Decker1.8t
01-23-2006, 09:44 PM
c'mon guys arguing over the internet...let's get real

yeah seriously ... let's setup up a fight club match. I wanna see some blood

:jerkit:

benwaballs
01-23-2006, 09:54 PM
thats fine i'll have the money waiting for ya - i'll up the stakes you do it i'll feature the car and we'll take a pic of you taking my $$$ :goodjob:

deal :goodjob:

Decker1.8t
01-23-2006, 11:55 PM
Hey ben, where'd you get your transmission work done?

Basic
01-24-2006, 01:27 AM
I've got my money on Benwa:goodjob:

benwaballs
01-24-2006, 08:16 AM
Hey ben, where'd you get your transmission work done?

MI

Allstar3.8T
01-24-2006, 11:16 PM
Oh the drama... Who cares, someone is always faster, someone is always doin somethin that bugs you... Lock thread, and move on....NEXT!!!!!!!!!!

Chuckster
01-25-2006, 06:48 AM
i dont see this thread getting locked

...so dont lock it!

4dmin
01-25-2006, 07:34 AM
ya there is nothing to lock, disagreement on something + challenge = good thread :goodjob:

benwaballs
01-25-2006, 08:42 AM
ya there is nothing to lock, disagreement on something + challenge = good thread :goodjob:

i agree the challenge is out there we have moved on :goodjob: