PDA

View Full Version : Columbus, Ga

B16a2 Civic
04-13-2005, 01:21 PM
alright...so whas up wit anybody on here in Columbus, i know AznTraitor, myself, and ol dude with the green civic with teh b18c1 are here in columbus...i was wondering if there were anymore or are we were just shit out of luck with members here.....this may turn out to be a sad lookin thread too but just in case for those of you that dont know, were about an hour souf of atl, holla at ya boi

silver
04-13-2005, 01:34 PM
I live in Marietta... But I will be in Columbus on the 25th though... if that counts, lol

B16a2 Civic
04-13-2005, 01:36 PM
Lol close enough for me, i usually be in Marietta too cause my sister boyfriend lives up there and i visit sometimes too cause we all coo

silver
04-13-2005, 01:43 PM
Wow, fo sho

SE-Romeo
04-13-2005, 02:51 PM
I have bneen down in coluymbus a lot lately, in fact i was just there this past weekend

carrascopa
04-13-2005, 02:53 PM
ive been to columbus ohio before

silver
04-13-2005, 02:56 PM
Ooo... me too...

Ms Dollar
04-13-2005, 03:11 PM
i was born in columbus if that counts

B16a2 Civic
04-13-2005, 03:13 PM
oh dats coo, st francis medical center? ^^-----^^

Ms Dollar
04-13-2005, 03:19 PM
uhhh dunno yo...i was just born there don't quite remember anything from that long ago

B16a2 Civic
04-13-2005, 03:23 PM
ooh ok...nothin wrong with dat.....

AznTraitor
04-13-2005, 03:58 PM
wow, this thread struggles....

yes, I'm in columbus and I commute back to ATL almost every weekend...well or at least try too...

tue's you can goto Buffalo Wing Wings for 35cent wings and trivia, and on thursdays you can go downtown for comedy at the loft...

and on monday nights at cheddars you can get $1 drafts and tuesdays is $1 margarita's.....

or you can just goto Soho's on monday night and see all the ladies....

so that is my basic outline of things I do during the week.

B16a2 Civic
04-13-2005, 04:00 PM
yeaah...i go there sometimes, lot of the import people hang there but they are lame.....soho is down the street from where i live, ......if we had like alot of people in columbus or be here alot, could have like a chill meet or somethin...iono somethin to introduce ourselves better

quickdodgeŽ
04-13-2005, 04:10 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/quickdodge/shitthread.jpg

Lolol. Later, QD.

B16a2 Civic
04-13-2005, 04:13 PM
LMAO!!!!! forget you then cuzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Lol

quickdodgeŽ
04-13-2005, 04:15 PM
Lolol. Later, QD.

B16a2 Civic
04-13-2005, 04:17 PM
Lol, i was on the phone with a customer and busted out laughin, so unprofessional :(

quickdodgeŽ
04-13-2005, 04:20 PM
Very unprofessional. I'll see to it that you no longer have a job as of tomorrow morning. Later, QD.

B16a2 Civic
04-13-2005, 04:22 PM
:( if i resign before you say anything, i will be aaaaaaaa okkkkkkk, plus tracy is hiring Lol

Darling Nikki
04-13-2005, 04:28 PM
I used to live at Fort Benning..

AznTraitor
04-13-2005, 04:46 PM
I live in Marietta... But I will be in Columbus on the 25th though... if that counts, lol

are you coming for the activities in downtown by the river?

AznTraitor
04-13-2005, 04:48 PM
oops, nevermind...riverfest is the 22-24th....

B16a2 Civic
04-13-2005, 04:48 PM
what happens on the 25th?...nevermind, i seen your update

SE-Romeo
04-13-2005, 05:05 PM
well shit i go down all the time, i'll have to meet up with some peeps next time

silver
04-13-2005, 06:47 PM
I am actually going down there for a concert... WSP...

silver
04-13-2005, 06:48 PM
what are the river events? If they are any fun maybe I will come a day earlier???

AznTraitor
04-13-2005, 07:06 PM
it's actually pretty fun, it's a big bbq cookoff....

The Columbus Riverfest weekend, held the last full weekend in April each year, hosts a number of events. Taste the food at the Pig Jig Barbecue, take a ride on the midway carnival or in a hot air balloon, or watch the live entertainment.

if you stick around for the night stuff, there's the Tap (local hangout) and you can goto Scruffy's (irish bar) all within walking distance of the riverwalk area....

FrnkPwrs
04-13-2005, 07:51 PM
I just know there are freaks at columbus state. Walk through the dorms that are like old apartments on the same street as the big ass burger king at like 3 am on a saturday, see a girl, say "Wassup shawty?" and 5 minutes later you are getting some butt. And then that mall makes it so you gotta walk through the middle of a dept store to get to the other half. Thats kinda dumb, but yea, Columbus is a good weekend spot, but I dont think i could live there

AznTraitor
04-13-2005, 08:04 PM
I just know there are freaks at columbus state. Walk through the dorms that are like old apartments on the same street as the big ass burger king at like 3 am on a saturday, see a girl, say "Wassup shawty?" and 5 minutes later you are getting some butt. And then that mall makes it so you gotta walk through the middle of a dept store to get to the other half. Thats kinda dumb, but yea, Columbus is a good weekend spot, but I dont think i could live there

lol.....the bad part is.....he's just about right on....gotta be careful though frank....alot of these girls are younger than they appear....

Kevykev
04-13-2005, 08:10 PM
i had a member one here drive down here from columbus to pick up a car I brokered!

Nismo
04-13-2005, 08:28 PM
im headed down there this summer for school, then in the fall too. I wont have my car till january there though

-S Double C-
04-13-2005, 08:43 PM
Im from columbus..if you hung out around there back around october and november then youve probaly seen me around my car has been in my garage since december though having some mad work done to it. and ill be back out around the middle or end of may.

AznTraitor
04-13-2005, 08:48 PM
im headed down there this summer for school, then in the fall too. I wont have my car till january there though

what school?

Nismo
04-13-2005, 09:40 PM
columbus state university

AznTraitor
04-13-2005, 10:19 PM
columbus state university

ahh join the club, are you a freshman or transfer student

B16a2 Civic
04-14-2005, 08:46 AM
bwahahaha, my thread isn't poop..ha to you QD...and frank, yes indeed csu has some freaks, i have a lil team of freaks, lot of workouts and etc...but yeah...decent place to be SOMETIMES, sorry ass place to live though

Nismo
04-14-2005, 09:58 AM
freshman transfer

B16a2 Civic
04-14-2005, 10:16 AM
oh and Nismo...the import scene here....everyone is on bags....and when i say everyone i mean everyone, honda's, trucks, galants, eclipses, scions....its like tehy get it from teh dealership with bags....oh yeah a millenia too Lol

AznTraitor
04-18-2005, 10:54 AM
oh and Nismo...the import scene here....everyone is on bags....and when i say everyone i mean everyone, honda's, trucks, galants, eclipses, scions....its like tehy get it from teh dealership with bags....oh yeah a millenia too Lol

haha diggin up old threads here....but yes you are correct! everyone and there mother is on bags! I use to get a kick when I saw a car slam to the ground at a red light, but it's so common here that I dont pay it any attention anymore...

oh yeah, the Chevy Caprice scene here is alive and kicking! all those fools are rolling on 22's or bigger.....with their custom bright ass colors......I've also spied a few Monte Carlo's, Buick's, and some Impala's rolling on 22's...

B16a2 Civic
04-18-2005, 10:58 AM
haha diggin up old threads here....but yes you are correct! everyone and there mother is on bags! I use to get a kick when I saw a car slam to the ground at a red light, but it's so common here that I dont pay it any attention anymore...

oh yeah, the Chevy Caprice scene here is alive and kicking! all those fools are rolling on 22's or bigger.....with their custom bright ass colors......I've also spied a few Monte Carlo's, Buick's, and some Impala's rolling on 22's...

Lol hell yeah, that scene is also in big effect, my boy has a 'Lac Deville on 22's....my boy has a bright ass blue caprice ( i think) with green 24's Lol....big ass green decal on the side that says 24"....they like to stunt too...dont mind em....

B16a2 Civic
06-29-2005, 10:31 AM
??

B16a2 Civic
06-29-2005, 10:32 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/quickdodge/shitthread.jpg

Lolol. Later, QD.

LMAO

Spyder
06-29-2005, 10:44 AM
do they still meet up near the stadium? or in the parking lots near the pheonix city area? i kinda miss that place.. a little.

B16a2 Civic
06-29-2005, 10:47 AM
do they still meet up near the stadium? or in the parking lots near the pheonix city area? i kinda miss that place.. a little.

yeah, tha Civic Center, every Sunday...basically everyone tryna stunt or just drive out in that mammy's car....i just post up with a few niggas i know and holla at some brizzles ma nizzles

AznTraitor
06-29-2005, 10:48 AM
well, all the bikers meet up Thursday nights at the Spectrum off Veteran's....

imports gather in many places....

I've seen some hang out at the Circuit City parking lot after hours and then I see alot of them hanging around the local Goo-Goo car washes....

as for me, I hang out by myself.....I dont need friends.....

B16a2 Civic
06-29-2005, 10:53 AM
well, all the bikers meet up Thursday nights at the Spectrum off Veteran's....

imports gather in many places....

I've seen some hang out at the Circuit City parking lot after hours and then I see alot of them hanging around the local Goo-Goo car washes....

as for me, I hang out by myself.....I dont need friends.....

yeah... Goo Goo.. never been to the Circuit City one though...usually alot of pricks on the Northside, like Britt David and Steinmart parkin lot...i like goin up there and watch....and wait....its funny, white bois get madd up there and be liek " what nigga, imma go get ma pistol" im lookin around like...this shit aint right.....

Spyder
06-29-2005, 10:57 AM
things sound worse then when i was there... then again that was a few years ago. it used to be that everyone (read mini truckers) would hang out and it didnt matter who you were everyone was cool, we used to hang out or goto someones house and chill, i only remember a few people down there, i know all their rides which im sure are long gone... anyhow ill make a trip down one weekend just to see how things are now and say hello to whoever is still there :)

AznTraitor
06-29-2005, 10:59 AM
white bois get madd up there and be liek " what nigga, imma go get ma pistol" im lookin around like...this shit aint right.....

LOL! I'd pay to see that! hahahahaha

AznTraitor
06-29-2005, 11:00 AM
things sound worse then when i was there... then again that was a few years ago. it used to be that everyone (read mini truckers) would hang out and it didnt matter who you were everyone was cool, we used to hang out or goto someones house and chill, i only remember a few people down there, i know all their rides which im sure are long gone... anyhow ill make a trip down one weekend just to see how things are now and say hello to whoever is still there :)

I dont really see that many mini truckers around, I seriously think this town is overrun with Caprices with 20's or bigger...

B16a2 Civic
06-29-2005, 11:03 AM

Lol, not many left.
JOey still has his pack of honda's, mainly a ls/vtec crx, ferdie...he's been MIA....just alot of posers here.....im not gon lie, you'll be highly disappointed when you see the scene here, it really changed, thats why i changed my mind from all go to all show....still alot of ugly cars witha muffler and a PTAP sticker Lol....
oh and i dont know if you knew Mike Lester, but his 876 hp to the wheel Supra got broken into and they took apart his turbo set up, he's rebuilding now, Ryan with his 400 some odd hp RX-7 sold his car and i dun kno what happened to him...and Mark with teh sr20 240 is still around

B16a2 Civic
06-29-2005, 11:04 AM
yeah Azn is right....too many bog body's ridin big....20's and up now

Spyder
06-29-2005, 11:11 AM
ill go up and knock on ferdies door like im the poilce since that fool cant ever call anyone back. oh well times chance , people change, ill make atleast one trip down there and if nothing else laugh at the big bodies on dubs.

trythefly
06-29-2005, 11:13 AM

Thats one my medical centers! My firm does all the engineering for that facility.

B16a2 Civic
06-29-2005, 11:14 AM
ill go up and knock on ferdies door like im the poilce since that fool cant ever call anyone back. oh well times chance , people change, ill make atleast one trip down there and if nothing else laugh at the big bodies on dubs.

Lol true, some of em are very nice though, some lacs and stuff, Magnums....but for the most part, ugly paint, no paint or primer on rims ( that they financed)
we have a place here that Finances (sp) rims and every since then, everyone has 22's or 24's...but then again a few months later the rims are gone...guess they forgot to pay the bill Lol

B16a2 Civic
06-29-2005, 11:15 AM
Thats one my medical centers! My firm does all the engineering for that facility.

real good medical facilty

Spyder
06-29-2005, 11:17 AM
Lol true, some of em are very nice though, some lacs and stuff, Magnums....but for the most part, ugly paint, no paint or primer on rims ( that they financed)
we have a place here that Finances (sp) rims and every since then, everyone has 22's or 24's...but then again a few months later the rims are gone...guess they forgot to pay the bill Lol

i cant remember the name of that place but they just opened up when i was living there, again a few years ago. and they stopped by style audio and wanted me to get some 18's i think.. they were going to finance them for me to. i would still be paying for them now lol.

B16a2 Civic
06-29-2005, 11:21 AM
i cant remember the name of that place but they just opened up when i was living there, again a few years ago. and they stopped by style audio and wanted me to get some 18's i think.. they were going to finance them for me to. i would still be paying for them now lol.

Lol, to be honest, its alot of dumbasses who are finacing them,...they may end up payign close to 5-6 g's for rims.....with interest and the price they are "selling" them at...that buisness is a good hustle though

Spyder
06-29-2005, 11:30 AM
Lol, to be honest, its alot of dumbasses who are finacing them,...they may end up payign close to 5-6 g's for rims.....with interest and the price they are "selling" them at...that buisness is a good hustle though

yea mine were like 2600 or something including tires and my payments were only like 60 a month, i think.. till the day i died. i told them no but thanks.

B16a2 Civic
01-12-2006, 11:42 AM
its goes down in c town

trythefly
01-12-2006, 12:15 PM

I just finished a huge project there. That hospital is a POS :)

B16a2 Civic
01-12-2006, 12:16 PM
I just finished a huge project there. That hospital is a POS :)

i go to teh medical center LIRL

AznTraitor
01-12-2006, 12:55 PM
i go to teh medical center LIRL

Martin Army Hospital on Post bishes!

B16a2 Civic
01-12-2006, 12:56 PM
Martin Army Hospital on Post bishes!

i cant go there anymore, cause im not my fathers dependant anymore :(

Ruiner
01-12-2006, 01:03 PM
I used to live (was born there) in Columbus. The city was "meh" at best. I was there from '76 - '91. Went to Reese Road, Fort Jr. High, and Hardaway High.

Man, brings back memories...

B16a2 Civic
01-12-2006, 01:05 PM
Hardaway, whoop whoop, i had an ex girlfriend that went there.....you should come back down and drive around Ruiner...

Slowboy
01-12-2006, 01:06 PM
i live in columbus, but who has a gsr green civic.?

Curtis

AznTraitor
01-12-2006, 01:06 PM
I used to live (was born there) in Columbus. The city was "meh" at best. I was there from '76 - '91. Went to Reese Road, Fort Jr. High, and Hardaway High.

Man, brings back memories...

yeah, alot of sprawling going on now...things are getting better for the 2nd biggest city in Georgia :)

B16a2 Civic
01-12-2006, 01:07 PM
yeah, alot of sprawling going on now...things are getting better for the 2nd biggest city in Georgia :)

ahh were the 2cnd now, thought we were third...movin on up!!

Velburg
01-12-2006, 01:54 PM
What' up.. Just saw the thread. Just wanted to add my two cents in... I miss atlanta myself.. Went up there for New Years... Enjoyed it alot.. There is some serious rides in Altlanta.. I cant come faking like Im doing it because my ride is slow.. Working on the turbo and jdm bodykit...Whats up b16a2civic.. You ready for Carver Park and the Civic Center in a couple of months...hahahahahhaa

B16a2 Civic
01-12-2006, 01:57 PM
What' up.. Just saw the thread. Just wanted to add my two cents in... I miss atlanta myself.. Went up there for New Years... Enjoyed it alot.. There is some serious rides in Altlanta.. I cant come faking like Im doing it because my ride is slow.. Working on the turbo and jdm bodykit...Whats up b16a2civic.. You ready for Carver Park and the Civic Center in a couple of months...hahahahahhaa

ahahah, yeah man, i got a few things for dem folks out there mayne, i went up to Advance Auto and didn't see you there man, you wouldn't believe it but my timing jump...suck'd ass son

Velburg
01-12-2006, 02:03 PM
I dont work at that store no more.. Im at Manchester expressway now... Im upper management now..I have been working like crazy... At this rate I will have everything I need for the turbo and bodykit by spring....But for right now Im chilling.... And join the crowd ... Mine skipped a long time ago and I still havent fix it... I just goin to pay to have someone do it... I have no time...

B16a2 Civic
01-12-2006, 02:10 PM
I dont work at that store no more.. Im at Manchester expressway now... Im upper management now..I have been working like crazy... At this rate I will have everything I need for the turbo and bodykit by spring....But for right now Im chilling.... And join the crowd ... Mine skipped a long time ago and I still havent fix it... I just goin to pay to have someone do it... I have no time...

holla at Gary man, he did mine and did a great job, he did it fast too

Velburg
01-12-2006, 02:18 PM
I need to hit him up....Did you swap rims with Gary...

B16a2 Civic
01-12-2006, 02:18 PM
I need to hit him up....Did you swap rims with Gary...

yeah, he traded me rims and air ride

Velburg
01-12-2006, 02:26 PM
you put the air on the Civic already? I took my Angel eyes off for now... I got Red ones that I need to put in... the only thing I have got for the mazda is the Jdm grill recently that is about it...I dont know if I want to lower it next or get this kit from Malaysia...

B16a2 Civic
01-12-2006, 02:30 PM
naah, i have to get the front strut resleeved, i might not even put em on and just em back to Gary, that kids look sgood, would go great wit dem rims you got

Velburg
01-12-2006, 02:36 PM
Appreciate it... Still have alot to do.. I want it clean but I want this ride to be fast...I have a couple of mustangs and camaros I want to eat for breakfast..hahahaha

B16a2 Civic
01-12-2006, 02:38 PM
Appreciate it... Still have alot to do.. I want it clean but I want this ride to be fast...I have a couple of mustangs and camaros I want to eat for breakfast..hahahaha

LIRL, just wouldn't mess with some of the mustangs in that one mustang club, they get up and go.

Velburg
01-12-2006, 02:44 PM
I dont care.. If I get spanked then so be it... But at least I will have there respect because it will be fast once everything gets done what I want done...

bigfred706
01-12-2006, 03:57 PM
i live in Columbus ga
u can find me on the southside
keppin it hood

B16a2 Civic
01-12-2006, 03:58 PM
yeah, i used to live on teh soutside, but i got my own apartment now around midtown ( off macon rd )

bigfred706
01-12-2006, 04:07 PM
im over there by the 1440 if u know where that it

B16a2 Civic
01-12-2006, 04:08 PM
im over there by the 1440 if u know where that it

yeah man, what you ridin in?

JITB
01-12-2006, 04:10 PM
i go down to columbus atleast once a month to visit a friend

bigfred706
01-12-2006, 04:19 PM
dont u see me standing beside it in my sig

B16a2 Civic
01-12-2006, 04:19 PM
too small, unfortunatly my pc screen isn't a magnyfying glass.

bigfred706
01-12-2006, 04:22 PM
it a crx

B16a2 Civic
01-12-2006, 04:23 PM
mods?

bigfred706
01-12-2006, 04:29 PM
no not this one.... but my bro do have 87 crx with b16 in it my seen it around it dont have no front end (4 sell)

Ruiner
01-12-2006, 05:05 PM

My dad was the municipal court judge of Columbus, GA from '79 - '91. I saw a side of that city that really soured me to say the least. Not missing it...

AznTraitor
01-12-2006, 05:08 PM
My dad was the municipal court judge of Columbus, GA from '79 - '91. I saw a side of that city that really soured me to say the least. Not missing it...

you know, I can say the same....not one of the places I would miss, but when I head back to ATL, I do miss Columbus's lack of traffic....it's starting to get heavier, but for the most part....no traffic jams.

B16a2 Civic
01-13-2006, 08:10 AM
you know, I can say the same....not one of the places I would miss, but when I head back to ATL, I do miss Columbus's lack of traffic....it's starting to get heavier, but for the most part....no traffic jams.

yeah, traffic aint bad, majority of the people here suck
btw: ya sig = the funney LIRL

B16a2 Civic
04-06-2006, 02:21 PM
the bottom of the map

B16a2 Civic
07-07-2006, 11:54 AM
anyone?

JASONBALL
07-08-2006, 12:37 AM
what's up B

B16a2 Civic
07-10-2006, 07:51 AM
sup jason, man i was tryna make it out saturday but i got caught up in some seeerrriiioouuusssss drama

JASONBALL
07-10-2006, 07:54 AM
not a problem we getting to gether next weekend not a meeting but just going bowling. club is having a contest best avg. over 6 games. wins entrance into nopi.

B16a2 Civic
07-10-2006, 08:07 AM
ahh okay, imma have to get up wit ya'll to get some specifics on the tuner fest situation

JASONBALL
07-10-2006, 08:19 AM
yeah that was covered in our meeting. you can just email craig on your intranet at work he is onday shift now. over in new york

B16a2 Civic
07-10-2006, 08:19 AM
ahh okay

B16a2 Civic
07-11-2006, 07:55 AM
C Town in da house