PDA

View Full Version : DO NOT BUY FROM...

auxiliary
04-13-2005, 01:08 PM
Hey guys, I know this is a local site and a lot of us know each other locally and what not. I have some news that I got from another website (240sxforums.com) where someone asked me to post about these events on local boards so no one else would get ripped off.

Here's the story:

the amount was not great it was the fact that he screwed me. I do not like being taken advantage of. here is what happened

- i was looking for some fenderliners.
- he e-mailed me and said he had some for $25 shipped
- I told him that i would give him $20 for them and he agreed
- I paypaled him and he said that they were on the way on feb 16
- a month later i sent him a pm and e-mails wonder were it was and no response.
- you i went to paypal to have the trans. cancelled, so they looked into it.
- after that Bruce Hansbrough answered my e-mail and said that they would sent them when they get a box and he would sent a tracking number.
- two weeks later and paypal sents me a e-mail saying that his accounts have been closed and they would be unable to recover the money.
- now i am just letting you know that he stole my money and that you should never do any type of business with him.

I didn't write any of that within the copy marks. If you don't believe me...read for yourself, you may have to be a memeber.

http://240sxforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54095

Hopefully, something will get resolved from this situation. Hopefully the person that got screwed can get his money, or someone else will not get screwed by taking caution after reading this.

Ryno
04-13-2005, 01:53 PM
So that guy is local.....what a bitch. Although its a small amount of money I would still be pissed too. I say we kick his ass at the next Nissan meet if he shows up.

auxiliary
04-13-2005, 03:15 PM
A nissan posse to beat up people that don't send goods after they're paid for....

who couldn't agree more?

Ryno
04-13-2005, 03:26 PM
It doesn't have to be just Nissan, a posse to patrol people who rip off people on the web.

It looks like this USDM240 guy is claiming that he sent the package so who knows. That is why I always keep the receipt and tracking # and ask the buyer to send me a pm to let me know they received the package.

HalfBaked
04-13-2005, 03:42 PM
It isn't that it was a small amount of money, it is just the whole principle of the thing.

Why steal $20.

I mean that is just lame.

quickdodgeŽ
04-13-2005, 04:59 PM
It isn't that it was a small amount of money, it is just the whole principle of the thing.

Exactly. Later, QD.

MR. 200SX
04-13-2005, 10:26 PM
That's BS. I hate E-Thieves.

AFSil80
04-14-2005, 02:25 PM
There's always 2 sides to a story. I'll see what he says.

And before you say it, no, I'm not trying to start a site/flame war.

auxiliary
04-14-2005, 05:05 PM
There's always 2 sides to a story. I'll see what he says.

And before you say it, no, I'm not trying to start a site/flame war.

I understand there are two sides of the story. But I was asked to try and help the other person out, by letting other people know about the situation. If you go to 240sxforums you can read all about it. What seems to have happened is that someone "sent" something out and the other person never got it more than like 3 weeks later. No tracking numbers where given.

Not trying to be a dick or anything, but just trying to help everyone out and keep everyone aware; to make sure no one gets screwed over

HalfBaked
04-14-2005, 11:21 PM
http://xsorbit27.com/users5/ga240sx/index.php?topic=57.msg357#msg357

SilviaKAT is usdm240.

Just shows how fair of a seller he is obviously.

MR. 200SX
04-14-2005, 11:25 PM
Damn that is some fucked up shit.

CSquared
04-14-2005, 11:43 PM
A nissan posse to beat up people that don't send goods after they're paid for....

who couldn't agree more?

Honestly I'm up for creating an internet ripoff payback posse. I've stopped buying shit from the internet(ebay and forums) because there is always some sort of catch.(item not as described and so on)

AFSil80
04-15-2005, 12:41 AM
Honestly I'm up for creating an internet ripoff payback posse. I've stopped buying shit from the internet(ebay and forums) because there is always some sort of catch.(item not as described and so on)

Damn, I forgot that you're on here as well as IFX.

Anywho.

Auxillary (I don't know your first name, that's how I normally refer to people) I wasn't trying to be a dick or anything either.

I hope everything works out. I know I get paranoid about buying stuff online, esp. when the purchase costs over $200. I'm just like that though, plus I've had a lot of bad experiences with shipping from all major companies, USPS, UPS, and FedEX. I've had boxes get torn and invaluble items lost that can never be replaced (FUCK YOU POSTAL SERVICE) and lost countless dollars in merchandise that was damaged, and wouldn't be replaced unless I had reciepts from the orignal purchase, even if the package was insured.[/rant]

BruceAlmighty
04-15-2005, 04:38 AM
yes, please do not buy from me because i will rip you off for $20. ROFL...please, i may be poor, but not desperate.

So that guy is local.....what a bitch. Although its a small amount of money I would still be pissed too. I say we kick his ass at the next Nissan meet if he shows up.

ill be at the next Nissan meet. hope to see you there. and i would love to see you try to kick my ass...

http://xsorbit27.com/users5/ga240sx...7.msg357#msg357

SilviaKAT is usdm240.

Just shows how fair of a seller he is obviously.

how does that make me an unfair seller? maybe you should use your reading comprehension skills and see that i was the buyer in that situation.

i realize you two (Matt, Jimmy) are trying to start shit, but why is it you cant back that 'shit' up? thats because you dont have the balls. so more power to you. keep being internet trolls and when your ready to talk shit to my face, ill be waiting for you...

Ryno
04-15-2005, 07:37 AM
Dude, shut the fuck up unless you want shit to happen. I'm just saying that if you ripped that guy off you are a little bitch and deserved to learn your lesson. You don't know me motherfucker and I am the last person you want to shit with. You got that?

chnco
04-15-2005, 07:50 AM
Bruce-

If you think it's "cool" to rip someone off, even if it's only $20 bucks, then I hope you get what's coming to ya. Although it's a small amount, don't think people don't care. Some people have morals.

auxiliary
04-15-2005, 08:27 AM
i realize you two (Matt, Jimmy) are trying to start shit, but why is it you cant back that 'shit' up? thats because you dont have the balls. so more power to you. keep being internet trolls and when your ready to talk shit to my face, ill be waiting for you...

How do you want me to back it up? I've provided links to show that the situation is going on.

If you mean back it up...by fighting, then we can go back to second grade. I mean sure I could quote you in your words "Do that shit again and I'll fucking Kill you!"

But I have no need, or thrill to fight you. Personally because I know that I could kick your ass if I was put into the situation. So, therefor--I have nothing to prove to you, your friends, or anyone else.

So if you want to fight, then great....be a real man about it. I'm sorry that your testical's are the size of a three year olds, and you need the "rush" to prove you're a real man.

Just remember....you're the one that started your little crisis...when you came up to my window last weekend and gave me a verbal threat. I have people that were in my car that heard you say it...all because I wouldn't let you in in front of me. Or was it because you were jealous of how fast the sentra was?

sxymk3
04-15-2005, 10:22 AM
Actually, stop blaming it all on Bruce. It's 50% my fault as well. My PayPal account got all fucked up, and I had so much shit sent to it and fucked up with it, I didn't notice that the guy had sent me the $20 until 3 weeks later. Bruce is going to ship out the fenderliners today. He and I both have been struggling for money lately, as every single cent we get goes into our gas tanks.

We were not planning to rip this guy off. Also, the fender liners were lost in my garage for a while too, but now they are in a box and ready to go. So yall need to chill. :)

HalfBaked
04-15-2005, 10:38 AM
Actually, stop blaming it all on Bruce. It's 50% my fault as well. My PayPal account got all fucked up, and I had so much shit sent to it and fucked up with it, I didn't notice that the guy had sent me the $20 until 3 weeks later. Bruce is going to ship out the fenderliners today. He and I both have been struggling for money lately, as every single cent we get goes into our gas tanks.

We were not planning to rip this guy off. Also, the fender liners were lost in my garage for a while too, but now they are in a box and ready to go. So yall need to chill. :)

So basiclly he lied then.

He said he had shipped them out and they must have been lost in shipping.

auxiliary
04-15-2005, 01:34 PM
So basiclly he lied then.

He said he had shipped them out and they must have been lost in shipping.

that's a really good point. Because on 240sxforums he wrote:

"I think you have things wrong. the fenderliners were sent out and quite awhile ago if i might add. i received one email from you and one PM and i responded to both. what more would you like me to do? if you still havent gotten them, then it sounds like something shady on your end."

pwn3d

jskylinesx
04-18-2005, 11:06 AM
Just remember....you're the one that started your little crisis...when you came up to my window last weekend and gave me a verbal threat. I have people that were in my car that heard you say it...all because I wouldn't let you in in front of me. Or was it because you were jealous of how fast the sentra was?

actually it was the fact that you cut him off then flicked him off.

auxiliary
04-18-2005, 11:09 AM
actually it was the fact that you cut him off then flicked him off.

I only flicked him off because he layed on his horn. Cut him off....that's hard to say. We were leaving dick's with a bunch of people, I was driving Matt's car...which has trouble staying at idle. So by not stoping, I didn't cut him off. He just wasn't fast enough to get in front of me.

but oh well, it's over and done with. Hopefully he sent the kid the fenderliners (Like this post was intended to get to.) Not to get into a mix between bruce and I, but to help this kid figure out where his fender liners where. Now that he sent them out, we should all shut up.

auxiliary
04-18-2005, 11:12 AM
For those of you that don't go to 240sxforums but have been following this thread here is the current news:

this is the tracking number so that EVERYONE can track the package as well.

0303 3430 0000 5010 8710

when you receive the package, let me know. my reputation has been screwed up enough by someone elses mistake and i would like to have it back.

So it looks like that kid is getting his stuff. I still find it odd that Bruce is still telling everyone over there that he sent them out, "If they ever show up" when just a couple of posts ago Britney, said that they found them in her garage...

anyway, the kids getting what he ordered so it looks like everything is cool now.

HaloZ
04-19-2005, 09:46 AM
sweet. i might want to see this go down.

auxiliary
04-19-2005, 11:04 AM
sweet. i might want to see this go down.

see what?

quickdodgeŽ
04-19-2005, 04:23 PM
that's a really good point. Because on 240sxforums he wrote:

"I think you have things wrong. the fenderliners were sent out and quite awhile ago if i might add. i received one email from you and one PM and i responded to both. what more would you like me to do? if you still havent gotten them, then it sounds like something shady on your end."

pwn3d

That was funny. But if he did right, then cool. I don't know that I'd try to buy from that person. Just because of the quote in my post. Later, QD.