PDA

View Full Version : Misc Seattle

Sibious
01-21-2006, 11:42 PM
Who else is going for seattle, Seahawks is my team and there going all the way

HyPer50
01-22-2006, 03:42 PM
Seahawks have never been my team.. I dont particularly hate them, just never really had an opinion of them lol.. But I am expecting them to beat the Panthers (my #2 team) today, and then they are going to get the royal bitch slap back Bigfootville by the Steelers.

Hulud
01-22-2006, 05:41 PM
nah even IF they make it to the super bowl they will lose to the steelers

GsrTurbo320
01-22-2006, 05:45 PM
Steelers will win= better yet, own this yrs superbowl.

AFSil80
01-22-2006, 05:57 PM
God I love it when people discounted the Steelers towards the end of the post season. I made some good $$ off the Indy game, and only a bit off of todays b/c of how everyone saw them whup the shit outta Peyton last week.

DP97ACCORDLX
01-22-2006, 06:30 PM
Steelers are holdin it down they come in the playoffs and beat the #1,2, and 3 seed

Sibious
01-22-2006, 08:42 PM
k os everyoen keeps saying the opsite to what im saying and routing for but yet i have been right the whole playoffs.

Hulud
01-22-2006, 09:13 PM
God I love it when people discounted the Steelers towards the end of the post season. I made some good $$ off the Indy game, and only a bit off of todays b/c of how everyone saw them whup the shit outta Peyton last week.
yea i made a free dinner and a pitcher of my fav beer lol

Greddypacked
01-23-2006, 01:49 AM
Seahawks will win. They beat all the top dawgs in the NFC by alot of points not just by a few scores. It's goin to be a good game either way.

AFSil80
01-23-2006, 03:58 AM
Umm, Steelers did the same thing in the AFC with a more difficult crowd...everyone had Indianapolis in for the win, and when Pittsburgh took them, some people got the sense in their heads while the angry Indy fans said 'it was a fluke, they'll choke on Denver.' Just shows how much people really don't know about Pittsburgh.

When it hits post-season, they are a completely different animal. Seattle has a lot of stats supporting their team. Well, good for them. Stats won't mean shit when you go up against one of the best defenses in the league. Pittsburgh plays defensive football, they get a jump in the lead, and they keep it by running the ball and clock down. I don't think the Seahawks are ready for that.

I think Steelers has the fighting spirit that the Seahawks don't. Bill Cowher has been coaching this team ever since I really knew they existed, and I KNOW Bettis doesn't want to retire without that ring on his finger. Roethlisberger is the second youngest QB to make the Bowl, second to Dan Marino by a matter of months. They want this more than anyone, or else they wouldn't have come from the #6 seed and taken everyone out along the way.

HyPer50
01-23-2006, 05:29 AM
Umm, Steelers did the same thing in the AFC with a more difficult crowd...everyone had Indianapolis in for the win, and when Pittsburgh took them, some people got the sense in their heads while the angry Indy fans said 'it was a fluke, they'll choke on Denver.' Just shows how much people really don't know about Pittsburgh.

When it hits post-season, they are a completely different animal. Seattle has a lot of stats supporting their team. Well, good for them. Stats won't mean shit when you go up against one of the best defenses in the league. Pittsburgh plays defensive football, they get a jump in the lead, and they keep it by running the ball and clock down. I don't think the Seahawks are ready for that.

I think Steelers has the fighting spirit that the Seahawks don't. Bill Cowher has been coaching this team ever since I really knew they existed, and I KNOW Bettis doesn't want to retire without that ring on his finger. Roethlisberger is the second youngest QB to make the Bowl, second to Dan Marino by a matter of months. They want this more than anyone, or else they wouldn't have come from the #6 seed and taken everyone out along the way.

I'm not quite sure where you are getting this "underdog" theme from... But pittsburgh has been my choice for AFC champ all year long... Sure they may have had them ranked lower, but all of the AFC's top dogs were in a very heated race, none were THAT much better than the other... Thats why I actually called for the upset in Indy last week... Indy had a great year, but they weren't THAT great lol, was a good setup for an upset.

But ya.... Seahawks weren't an "underdog" either... they have been on top of the NFC since week 6, so no real suprise that they are representing the NFC in the superbowl.... Buuuuuut they are gonna get bitch slapped by Bettis.

AFSil80
01-23-2006, 01:04 PM
I meant 'underdog' in the sense that people predicted them not making the playoffs, and when they did, they figured they wouldn't last. It's not in the aspect that they are weaker, b/c fact is, they are not. They are the team I've pulled for ever since I knew what a football was, hahaha, and that will never change, whether they have a 5th Super Bowl trophy or not.

smiley723
01-23-2006, 03:39 PM

I agree with you!! Steelers are gonna win this year!! Nice avatar too, bythe way. Where did you find it?

AFSil80
01-23-2006, 04:49 PM
It was a still shot from a vid posted on 240sxforums.

I'll dig it up real quick.

AFSil80
01-23-2006, 04:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=rEi99cn_QIE

smiley723
01-25-2006, 11:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=rEi99cn_QIE

Thanks!!

AFSil80
01-25-2006, 11:48 PM
Anytime. ;)

Sibious
01-31-2006, 11:13 AM
ya for every time someone thinks there gonna win i should get a dollar then be rich :)

BlueHatch
02-01-2006, 05:39 PM
SEAHAWKS GOT THE SPREAD COVERED PLUS+++ STEELERS CANT BEAT 4 TOP TEN SEED TEAMS IN A ROW

DemonEyez
02-01-2006, 08:51 PM
SEAHAWKS GOT THE SPREAD COVERED PLUS+++ STEELERS CANT BEAT 4 TOP TEN SEED TEAMS IN A ROW

tell me that after they win. They will beat the seahawks bad. Im giving them 14 point spread