PDA

View Full Version : South Metro? '00 Altima looking for a club

Firefightin_tC
01-21-2006, 10:22 PM
Any clubs in the South Metro Area or is that just another wishful dream of mine?

Tank
01-22-2006, 07:16 AM
hey i live in clayco man and it seems dead down here man however 1/4 mile i think is down there at least a few of them you should look into them they seem real cool

quickdodgeŽ
01-22-2006, 10:23 AM
Nice cars on the Southside are very few and far between. I'm not trying to trash talk the SS, but it is true. I lived in Jonesboroof rthe last 5 years(I moved to Conyers 1 year ago), so I know cause I've been there. The people that do have the nice rides usually don't hang out around there. When people talk about Stockbridge, Jonesboro and area cities, they talk down on them. In the 5 years I was there, it got more ghetto. Later, QD.

Tank
01-22-2006, 12:39 PM
thats true qd

#1Beaver
01-22-2006, 12:42 PM
yeah thats why i neva go to southside meets
i stay drivin up north

Tank
01-22-2006, 02:57 PM
nothing wrong with south side but as QD mentioned the quality of cars down here suck and some of the shops do to for exapmle that shop right on tara Blvd cant remember the name but they put out some of the riciest cars and trucks ive ever seen and try to rape people on prices

Firefightin_tC
01-22-2006, 07:44 PM
That would be Dreams Motorsports on Tara Blvd and Old Dixie Road. I went over there once and you're right, they WILL try to rape you price wise, because they know they are the only shop in two and no one can come close to beating them.

I understand qwwhat everyone is saying about the Southside, for the most I'm appaled at the quality of cars that are down here too. Most of them are nothing but RICE or just a PS with a shuitload of bolt-ons, but for the most part there are some of us down here who are actually trying to do the southside some justice and attempt to give us some legimaticy down here.

Myself as an example.

I went to the Southside Meet on Friday and I was blown away by the people I met who were willing to give advice when yuo asked for and were simply cool to be around. I guess it's one the main reasons why I want to find a good club as well as watch my second-gen Altima grow up into something big. Not to mention there aren't alof us Second-Gens on the sounthside either, if there is...they are -well- hidden.

-J.B.
"I'd Hit It!"

Tank
01-22-2006, 11:16 PM
i feel you man try 1/4 mile like i said there south atl i believe but the rest are up north i would rep my team but i know your trying to do down south teams PM me sometime i might ba able to help you another way though

Firefightin_tC
01-24-2006, 10:38 PM
Well seeing how there isn't really anything going on down here I can understand why some of us South Metro Boys comes North...we don't have a choice, lol.

blurred_visi
03-21-2006, 03:22 PM
wuz up man iam starting a new club called blurred vision so if you want to join holla back at me

quickdodgeŽ
03-21-2006, 03:35 PM
Are you "restarting" blurred vision? Later, QD.

blurred_visi
03-21-2006, 04:18 PM
yeah iam restarting blurred vision

quickdodgeŽ
03-21-2006, 04:37 PM
Is this the same BV that ended up becoming Elite? Later, QD.

JC
03-21-2006, 04:46 PM
Is this the same BV that ended up becoming Elite? Later, QD.

No no no no no no!!! Blured Images DIED along time ago. :lmfao:

Elite was formed on a whole other basis, some of the Blurred Images members, have since stepped it up and joined Elite though. :cool:

quickdodgeŽ
03-21-2006, 05:09 PM
OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Lolol. My bad. You're right. Carry on.

BTW, which member was it that I got into it with cuz of the way he acted? Is he a member of Elite now? Later, QD.

JC
03-21-2006, 05:43 PM
You got into it with someone??? I seriously dont know. Tell me what they drive/ drove and I can let you know.

blurred_visi
03-21-2006, 05:51 PM
no this is a whole new name

quickdodgeŽ
03-21-2006, 05:55 PM
You got into it with someone??? I seriously dont know. Tell me what they drive/ drove and I can let you know.

I met a few of you at Publix in Jonesboro about 2 NOPI's ago and one dude had the attitude of an arrogant asshole. I called him out on here and then it got squashed. I was cool with all the others. I know someone in Elite remembers. Lolol. Later, QD.

JC
03-21-2006, 06:06 PM
ohh, damn. That was a long time ago. The only people with Elite that were also former members of BI is me and Ron. So chances are the answer is no, they are not still around. hahahhahaha.

quickdodgeŽ
03-21-2006, 06:17 PM
Lolol. Later, QD.