PDA

View Full Version : Wow...

PhAtBoYMr2
01-21-2006, 11:12 AM
I got a hangover from hell......had a good night last night chillen with the ia peeps.....Shoutouts to Thinkfast, 2mchBooty, Justinsane110, BTLFED,Pablo, and last but not least Carrascopa.....man i was twisted as fuck!

Oh yeah aly if you reading this it was good to meet you too! fuck da haters girl your cool as hell on my part...

anyways....i think im going back to sleep....my stomach hurts from waffle house at like 4am

BTLFED
01-21-2006, 11:20 AM
Hah! I am hungover as fuck too. It was cool chillin with you and everyone else.

I would go back to sleep, but I can't. It sucks.

The Ren
01-21-2006, 11:24 AM
Aww :( LOL!

BTLFED
01-21-2006, 11:29 AM
Don't LOL at me! I am running on like 3 1/2 hours of sleep here! :(

thinkfast®
01-21-2006, 10:15 PM
we was doin it big last nite, "NOTHIN BUT A GANGSTA PAAARTY"

reppin LA hard in there homey :D

BTLFED
01-22-2006, 01:01 AM
Yeah, we did it real big, and I got real drunk hahaha

I wish I would have had the energy to do Vision with you guys tonight. :(

SixSquared
01-22-2006, 01:07 AM
Dammit I gotta get my car running right so I can come enjoy the debauchery with you guys.

BTLFED
01-22-2006, 01:10 AM
Dammit I gotta get my car running right so I can come enjoy the debauchery with you guys.

I am going to start going more myself. The more the merrier, I always say.

PhAtBoYMr2
01-22-2006, 02:50 AM
we got that shit crunk as fuck! too bad i couldnt make it out to visons tonite, i partied with halfbaked and chnco tonite......partied untill cops busted our shit down......damnit

HalfBaked
01-22-2006, 08:45 AM
Cops came...water heaters were broken...girls puked in my bed...kids stole a handle of my soco...

Long night...but fun as fuck.

PhAtBoYMr2
01-22-2006, 09:54 AM
Cops came...water heaters were broken...girls puked in my bed...kids stole a handle of my soco...

Long night...but fun as fuck.

yeah man, sorry about that shit, did you notice that all that shit happened in a 30minute time span? and we ran out of alchol too.......when i saw that keg floated i was like....noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! :D

good shit man i had a great time, i bet it was one of those young ass hoes that puked all over your shit.......i remember this chick was telling me it was her first night drinking liquor or some shit........i remeber she had braces.....

we need to do that shit again man!

BTLFED
01-22-2006, 10:27 AM
Braces? WTF? Old enough to cross the street, old enough to get hit?

PhAtBoYMr2
01-22-2006, 10:31 AM
Braces? WTF? Old enough to cross the street, old enough to get hit?

yeah.....tell me about it....i was always told...

"if theres grass on the field play ball....if not, go around back and play in the dirt".......lol

there were defintly some hot bitches there last night....halfbaked did you see that one chick that was arguing with me all night long? i asked her a simple question "have you ever given a blowjob" because we were on the subject......and she freaked out and got all offended and protective.....

it was a simple yes or no question!

BTLFED
01-22-2006, 10:43 AM
Yeah but how old were these "hot females?"

21 is the minimum age that a girl I'm trying to holla at has to be. It sounds like you are talking about girls that are still in highschool lol

PhAtBoYMr2
01-22-2006, 10:47 AM
Yeah but how old were these "hot females?"

21 is the minimum age that a girl I'm trying to holla at has to be. It sounds like you are talking about girls that are still in highschool lol

lol suprisngly enough....most the hot chicks i talked to were older than me....22-24 was the age range...juniors or seniors in college

there were a couple youngins in there.....but like most college parties theres always going to be, but i didnt feel like babysitting

It was funny when the cops came......everyone ran in one room closed the door and tried to hide....lol like 20 people in one room......were not getting caught!

Jimmy B
01-22-2006, 10:48 AM
21 chris? your an old man... you need to up that to like 24!!!!!!!!

hahahahaha

j/k,..

i hear ya on that though... young girls are to, well.. young...

BTLFED
01-22-2006, 11:14 AM
21 chris? your an old man... you need to up that to like 24!!!!!!!!

hahahahaha

j/k,..

i hear ya on that though... young girls are to, well.. young...

Bitch my X-wife won't be 24 until March of this year! :lmfao:

eViLMunkey
01-22-2006, 11:17 AM
damn you old peoples...

BTLFED
01-22-2006, 11:23 AM
damn you old peoples...

Oh yeah? What are you, like 12? :tongue:

Jimmy B
01-22-2006, 11:54 AM
Bitch my X-wife won't be 24 until March of this year! :lmfao:

hence why you said EX... hahaha.. well that and other things, but still..!!:doh:

HalfBaked
01-22-2006, 12:00 PM
I had said that if the cops came I was going to be the one to talk to them. Luckily I had sobered up a shit load by the time the cops came.

While everyone was hiding in my room someone opened the damn door and cop looked right down the hallway at everyone in there. Haha. He laughed and I was like "Why are you laughing?!"

Come to find out actually there were some girls in high school there. They weren't invited by anyone, they just kinda showed up.