PDA

View Full Version : MD Customs is forming in ATL

neonphenom3
04-13-2005, 05:06 AM
We're looking to form a chapter in the ATL so it you love fast cars and have a passion for speed, hit us up at the website. www.mdcustomscc.com

PsssGtiVR6
04-13-2005, 12:58 PM
may i tell them what MD stands for?????? pleeeeeez

SkrrEuroSportGLI
04-13-2005, 01:07 PM
If they go to the site they will find out....Dumbass.....Quit being so slow on recieving shit to your brain....LOL J/K

quickdodge®
04-13-2005, 02:03 PM
Are you guys supposed to be some sort of F&F car club? I just looked at your site and after I read the opening statement:
"Midnight Demon Customs started in march 2003 in Huntsville, AL. Since its inception, the clubs main purpose was to be a group of people that wern't afraid to use their cars to their potential and modify them for greatness. We stand for those of us who would rather participate than spectate. We strive to be a force in our area and to have fun while doing it. We are that group of people who pride ourselves on being Daredevils so...If you roam the streets at midnight, beware of the Demons!!"

I clicked off the site. After reading the last couple of lines, I didn't want to see any more. All I will say is, please, if you can't do this right, at least keep it off the boards. Welocme to IA. Be cool. Later, QD.

SkrrEuroSportGLI
04-13-2005, 02:59 PM
All I will say is, please, if you can't do this right, at least keep it off the boards. Welocme to IA. Be cool. Later, QD.

What is that supposed to mean.....An F&F club???.....Just wonderin what the problem was with our site???...preciate it

quickdodge®
04-13-2005, 03:05 PM
Sounds to me like you don't care too much about other drivers on the road. Racing down highways and streets. If I am wrong, correct me and I will surely apologize for making assumptions. But that is the impression your site gives. Not very respectable among the club scene around here. Later, QD.

SkrrEuroSportGLI
04-13-2005, 03:15 PM
well first off...the website doesnt say anything about us racing on the street or on the highway..all it says is that we put our cars to full potential...which could be at the track or in our own fuckin back yard. we do not put people life's at risk!!!
--also..im sure uve never pulled a highway run before either??

SkrrEuroSportGLI
04-13-2005, 03:21 PM
oh and also...whats the kills forum for? if u dont race, then why have it? just thought id ask

quickdodge®
04-13-2005, 03:35 PM
We are that group of people who pride ourselves on being Daredevils so...If you roam the streets at midnight, beware of the Demons!!"

That came off of your website. The KILLS forum is for bullshit like that. And trust me, I have said plenty of my piece in there. I don't anymore because when the idiot doing the streetracing kills himself, then that will make for more safe driving.

And, NO, I do NOT nor have not done any highway or street runs. I am a lot smarter, more mature than that. Later, QD.

SkrrEuroSportGLI
04-13-2005, 03:40 PM
Well MD is forming in ATL....See you soon

quickdodge®
04-13-2005, 03:52 PM
Good luck. Really. Later, QD.

FNR32
04-13-2005, 04:02 PM
MD is not a fast and furious club. Its a club of members that have a passion for cars and a passion for driving, and the skill to compliment that passion. We dont jump bridges at 100mph+ we arent "ricers" and we arent stupid enough to put anyones life at risk, let alone our own!!

quickdodge®
04-13-2005, 04:06 PM
Ok. I see. Later, QD.

B16a2 Civic
04-13-2005, 04:12 PM
this is so exciting, are you excited too QD?

quickdodge®
04-13-2005, 04:28 PM
Does it show? Later, QD.

B16a2 Civic
04-13-2005, 04:29 PM
from what it seems...bouncing wall to wall with joy....but they will contribute to the ever growing import scene in the atl, shawty

neonphenom3
04-14-2005, 02:19 PM
Well i tell you what....I can contribute to puttin' a whoppin on your ricey ass civic boy. I bet you're saving up for lambo doors right now. Please get of off the thread if you don't have anything constructive to say.

B16a2 Civic
04-14-2005, 02:23 PM
saving? actually i bought mine maybe 9 months ago? and we can see if you can beat " my ricey civic" i hope your neon phenom ( wheather it means too many neons or a dodge neon Lol...either one is funny itself) can beat me at a track....i just hope you can actually back up what you say....and how wasn't i constructive, i said ya'll are contributing, not taking away, having problems with sentence comphrension? fuk outta hea....
edit*** i actually went to your site... it is a neon, i retract all previous statements, everyone knows a neon can beat a stock civic si.....yeah so true

©hris
04-14-2005, 03:19 PM
We dont jump bridges at 100mph+ we arent "ricers" and we arent stupid enough to put anyones life at risk, let alone our own!!
ummmm we accually tried that last week, u shoulda seen it.... QD flew right over me and almost landed right on my head.... we were doing about 145 though, the angle was way off :headslap:

4dmin
04-14-2005, 03:42 PM
don't make me seperate you kids :2up:

PLAY NICE

©hris
04-14-2005, 03:47 PM
Paul Check PMs ..... thanks!

PsssGtiVR6
04-14-2005, 03:53 PM
well u dont have to be a jackass bout keepin people off ur boards there QD. we are just tryin to see what the atl scene is about, and im sure its better than bham and alot bigger, but then their are the select few like you--- who say its dangerous, putting people's lifes at risk...well i hope u dont stand in the street while someone is drag racing....or stand in the middle of the highway for that matter for any reason.
and u cant honestly say youve NEVER ran anyone on a highway, interstate or in the streets of anywhere. i dont think anyone can. oh but wait, ur QD...u can. im sorry. i take all of that back.
so what do u do with ur car? its obvious that its not a show car. just look at ur avatar pic. riced out neon...all primered lookin with a loose ass front bumper. wow. ur gonna go far in the shows my friend.....so what do u call ur car club, ur not fast or furious so it cant be F&F....

B16a2 Civic
04-14-2005, 04:31 PM
well u dont have to be a jackass bout keepin people off ur boards there QD. we are just tryin to see what the atl scene is about, and im sure its better than bham and alot bigger, but then their are the select few like you--- who say its dangerous, putting people's lifes at risk...well i hope u dont stand in the street while someone is drag racing....or stand in the middle of the highway for that matter for any reason.
and u cant honestly say youve NEVER ran anyone on a highway, interstate or in the streets of anywhere. i dont think anyone can. oh but wait, ur QD...u can. im sorry. i take all of that back.
so what do u do with ur car? its obvious that its not a show car. just look at ur avatar pic. riced out neon...all primered lookin with a loose ass front bumper. wow. ur gonna go far in the shows my friend.....so what do u call ur car club, ur not fast or furious so it cant be F&F....

that was totally uncalled for.....and a sidenote, nice ride....

quickdodge®
04-14-2005, 05:02 PM
POST ANALYZING TIME(In other words, time to make you look stupid as hell):

well u dont have to be a jackass bout keepin people off ur boards there QD.

This isn't my board. I've just been a member since it was 4 months old. And I'm also not trying to keep anyone off the board. Just giving you my(and a lot of other folks here) take on street racing.

we are just tryin to see what the atl scene is about, and im sure its better than bham and alot bigger,

I can't say because I've never been to Birmingham.

but then their are the select few like you--- who say its dangerous, putting people's lifes at risk...

Trust me. It isn't a select few.

Why the fuck would I do that? You don't think that when you're running excessively down I-20 that you aren't putting the family in the van next to you in danger? Are you that skilled? I highly doubt it. I know I am, but I am smart enough NOT to take any chances.

[QUOTE=PsssGtiVR6]and u cant honestly say youve NEVER ran anyone on a highway, interstate or in the streets of anywhere.

Yes I can say that. I've always been mature enough to know how dangerous that is.

i dont think anyone can. oh but wait, ur QD...u can. im sorry. i take all of that back.

Thank you.

so what do u do with ur car? its obvious that its not a show car.

DING DING DING!! Sorry no prize for the loser. Mine is set up for SCCA. I showed it for one year as an actual race car. Not just a car that likes like it is raced.

just look at ur avatar pic. riced out neon...all primered lookin with a loose ass front bumper.

Rice? Where? Because you think it is primed? Lolol @ you, idiot. It is called paint. Ice Silver Metallic to be exact. Same color as the Dodge Intrepide Coors Light NASCAR car. You're from Alabama so I'm sure you know what NASCAR is all about.

wow. ur gonna go far in the shows my friend.....so what do u call ur car club, ur not fast or furious so it cant be F&F....

As I stated before, ass-spelunker, it isn't and never was to be a show car. I choose not to be involved with clubs. Sorry. Anyone who thinks that street racing is actually respectable and cool and participates, should die, plain and simple. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
04-14-2005, 05:04 PM
BTW, I wasn't going to keep this thread going. I was just gonna let it die down, but you had to open up your asshole and talk shit. If you'll remember, I did welcome you to IA and said good luck to you. Oh well. Later, QD.

B16a2 Civic
04-14-2005, 05:09 PM
BTW, I wasn't going to keep this thread going. I was just gonna let it die down, but you had to open up your asshole and talk shit. If you'll remember, I did welcome you to IA and said good luck to you. Oh well. Later, QD.

they have problems comprehending, i said they will contribute to the ever growing import scene...and aparently that was an insult from the phenom with the neon....are we missing something qd?

PsssGtiVR6
04-14-2005, 06:34 PM
heh....you guys are great. also, yes im from alabama, and no i dont watch nascar. obviously u do b/c ur car is the same as that intrepid b/s. im not trying to start shit, but u were the one who butted in saying all that "its dangerous and u put life's at risk" b/s. NOTHING ON THE MD CUSTOMS WEBSITE SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT RACING. u just ASSumed that. thats ur prob if u dont like it. no one asked u if u liked the website either, but u come back and said it made u sick. if we wanted ur imput on OUR club and our site, we'd sure as hell ask but until then u dont have to say anything about it.
oh yea, thanks for the "nice ride." i 'preciate it black civic si

SkrrEuroSportGLI
04-14-2005, 06:35 PM
We will bring many more ppl to the import scene...You just made a bad 1st impression saying something about us being a F&F car club.....We are a clun that uses our cars to their potential....As for me I enjoy street racing...Not in an area that is heavy with traffic or any traffic for that matter......I also like to run my car at a track..And as soon as I get the new Suspension on my car I will be doing AutoX......So please all I ask is that you don't talk shit about our club or any one else's club for that matter....Thank you and good luck with whatever you are gonna be doing with your car....and drive safe(not intended to be a smart ass joke)

PsssGtiVR6
04-14-2005, 06:42 PM
better watch out corey..he may ASSume

quickdodge®
04-14-2005, 08:07 PM
heh....obviously u do b/c ur car is the same as that intrepid b/s.

No. Fraid not. I was told that after I told a person what color it is.

im not trying to start shit, but u were the one who butted in

It's a public forum, genius.

saying all that "its dangerous and u put life's at risk" b/s.

What's bs is you being proud to be a streetracer. Hopefully you will fall out before an innocent person does.

NOTHING ON THE MD CUSTOMS WEBSITE SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT RACING.

Have not even looked at your own website? Read that paragraph and take a look at the last two sentences.

u just ASSumed that. thats ur prob if u dont like it. no one asked u if u liked the website either, but u come back and said it made u sick. if we wanted ur imput on OUR club and our site, we'd sure as hell ask but until then u dont have to say anything about it.

I don't care if you want my input or not. I gave it anyway. Again for all you geniuses out there, it is a public forum. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
04-14-2005, 08:12 PM
We will bring many more ppl to the import scene.

Nothing wrong with that.

..You just made a bad 1st impression saying something about us being a F&F car club...

I'm not really worried about my impression to you. The people that are important to me are the ones that matter.

....As for me I enjoy street racing..

And you can join your partner.

..And as soon as I get the new Suspension on my car I will be doing AutoX....

Making sense now. I do like to hear more people getting involved with AutoX...

So please all I ask is that you don't talk shit about our club or any one else's club for that matter...

As for your club, I said what I wanted to say and I was going to leave it at that, but you guys wanted to keep it going. As far as any other club. None of the other clubs on this site are into that childish shit. But if I want to talk about them, that will be my decision.

Thank you and good luck with whatever you are gonna be doing with your car...

Thanks and good luck to you, too.

.and drive safe

I do. You, please, drive safe, dude. The scene will only grow and get stronger with more of you alive than dead. Later, QD.

Cliff
04-14-2005, 09:53 PM
just on a side note....atlanta's scene is huge compared to bham...although i did see an absolutely sick s/ced mustang at the galleria in january....i couldn't here his exaust over the wine of the sc

©hris
04-14-2005, 11:29 PM
on another note... QD doesnt just race SCCA..... he is an SCCA Champion and has the proof to back it....even though his car may be the ugly as hell.... no offense QD... But his passion and love for the scene falls apon something far more dificult than jumping in your car and doing 120mph on 85 weaving in and out of traffic. That Neon of QDs has seen Championships....trophies..... and alot of respect. Respect is hard to earn in the atlanta scene, i know.... trust me. Understand that QD is simply telling you how it is in the ATL, if u wanna earn that respect.... id listen to him.

SkrrEuroSportGLI
04-15-2005, 01:02 AM
Oh I wasnt makin of him doin of him doing AutoX....Actually I am about to start doing it......But all i have to say is that.....QD I AM COMING FOR YOU IN THE AUTOX....LOL....I will beat you and make you like it...Naw just playin with you man but hope to see you at the next one.....Take it easy

quickdodge®
04-15-2005, 04:33 AM
^^^ It's all good, dude. And I hope you do come out there. Later, QD.

neonphenom3
04-15-2005, 11:40 AM
Ok....let's start this over because I think that things got out of hand very quickly. I first want to apologize for the way I came off but you gotta understand that I'm not a rookie to the ATL scene...just the car club, so attacks like those directed at us got to me personally. Secondly, We know and understand and have heard everything you've said before we started posting on here. Check my info and see how long I'VE been a member of IA.com......so I'm not dumb to the ATL scene. We just wanna start a CHAPTER in atlanta...that's all. If we can accomplish that we'll be happy. I wish you all the best of luck with SCCA Solo 2 (I'm also a member) and with your future mods. Thanks for understanding.

neonphenom3
04-15-2005, 11:44 AM
BTW...we just want information on how to become a recognized official car club in atlanta just as we are in B'ham, Tuscaloosa, and Huntsville. If someone could help us out it would very appreciated.

B16a2 Civic
04-15-2005, 11:48 AM
talk to brett, admin, julio, QD and dem...they can get you your own forum and probably other stuff..

PsssGtiVR6
04-15-2005, 12:16 PM
ok, im gonna re-introduce myself...im wes, i have an 03 gti vr6. i am mature, but i love to race. thanks

FNR32
04-15-2005, 11:58 PM
Wow, don't get online for a few days and this is what happens?? lol j/k
For thoes of you that don't know my name is JD, i have 02 WRX. Im currently in the process of setting up the car for auto X. Ive got tires on order along with some suspension goodies and full turbo back exhaust to help the car breathe a tad better. The scene in atl has grown from the last time i was down there (years ago). Its good to see some many people with like interets able to get together like this. I look forward to meeting you all, i may be moving back to ATL soon, so knowing how the scene is down there would be helpful

I got tired of reading this thread, so i know most of you have to be tired of typing all that stuff lol

SkrrEuroSportGLI
04-16-2005, 03:00 AM
HOLY FUCKIN SHIT......QD.. I love the dogg....I am probably about to get one...Are both the eyes blue or one blu one brown???...If you know anyone who breeds PM me please..Thanks

eViLMunkey
04-16-2005, 07:53 AM
so by full potential... you mean spend money on worthless parts that just add weight to you vehicles... and make your engine pull at its "full Potential".....

quickdodge®
04-16-2005, 10:55 AM
Thanks EuroSport. One eye is blue and the other brown. A buddy of mine gave me the dog when he was only 3 months old. He is now about a year. I'll be on the look-out for you. Later, QD.

BTLFED
04-17-2005, 01:48 AM
Thanks EuroSport. One eye is blue and the other brown. A buddy of mine gave me the dog when he was only 3 months old. He is now about a year. I'll be on the look-out for you. Later, QD.

Actually he could probably find EuroSport one too. Doesn't he have like 2 of them himself? Or is it just one?

BTLFED
04-17-2005, 01:49 AM
on another note... QD doesnt just race SCCA..... he is an SCCA Champion and has the proof to back it....even though his car may be the ugly as hell.... no offense QD... But his passion and love for the scene falls apon something far more dificult than jumping in your car and doing 120mph on 85 weaving in and out of traffic. That Neon of QDs has seen Championships....trophies..... and alot of respect. Respect is hard to earn in the atlanta scene, i know.... trust me. Understand that QD is simply telling you how it is in the ATL, if u wanna earn that respect.... id listen to him.

MARK IT ON YOUR CALENDER'S FOLKS! CHRIS HAS ACTUALLY POSTED SOMETHING INTELLIGENT! WHO KNOWS IF IT WILL EVER HAPPEN AGAIN!

SkrrEuroSportGLI
04-17-2005, 04:10 AM
so by full potential... you mean spend money on worthless parts that just add weight to you vehicles... and make your engine pull at its "full Potential".....

Look dumbass....that is enough of your bullshit....I mean FUCKING come on......Look you add body kits and abunch of fuckin stickers(APC probably) to your car....We add more Horsepower....ok you think that if i upgrade my turbo.......that will be about an extra 10 lbs(maybe)..but it adds umm 40 HP...i think the HP makes up for the extra 10 there Genius....Now your case>>>>>>>>>15 APC stickers, Body kit and big rice burner wing, and 200 lbs of stereo equipment....Alright the stickers add nothing but ummm let's see RICE.......and the body kit umm more RICE....and the 200 lbs of stereo lets see more FUCKIN RICE...OMG you are a idiot....I am sorry QD and ADMIN but this guy pissed me off....after everything had died down you had to fuckin say something else....Not only are you a fuckin RICED OUT FAGGOT...you are fuckin stupid....Look don't fuckin open your mouth bout shit you have no fuckin clue about....because MD doesnt lose many races...OK...we have fast cars and yes pieces on our motor that add weight..but don't forget that a little weight can add a lot more HP..That is all I have to say.
-----Thanks Alot------
--Corey

efman
04-17-2005, 08:11 AM
heh this thread is funny lol
that gti dude "who loves tho race" seems alittle gay but they other ones seem alright
sorry man, but your gti does look pretty clean

PsssGtiVR6
04-17-2005, 03:56 PM
hey bitch, im the "gti dude." EuroSportGLI drives a fuckin GLI...hints the name EUROSPORT GLI. ur a fuckin idiot

efman
04-17-2005, 08:16 PM
hey bitch, im the "gti dude." EuroSportGLI drives a fuckin GLI...hints the name EUROSPORT GLI. ur a fuckin idiot
heh i'm a idoit look whos talkin everybody here has told you off it seems like your not to welcomed here :2up:

©hris
04-17-2005, 10:47 PM
:boxing:

neonphenom3
04-18-2005, 01:22 AM
Oh lord....why people why? What do you want from us? All we want to do is start a chapter.....is that too much to ask?

PsssGtiVR6
04-18-2005, 04:21 PM
heh, they are scared that MD will take over...and we, can i say it....we street race!

B16a2 Civic
04-18-2005, 04:31 PM
hmmm, it shouldn't be like this....but best of luck again on teh atl chapter, seems like nice cars

quickdodge®
04-18-2005, 05:03 PM
heh, they are scared that MD will take over...and we, can i say it....we street race!

Heh. Yeah, we're scared. And your repsonse was, can I say it.....very mature. Later, QD.

99NissanAltima
04-18-2005, 08:38 PM
W.T.F

efman
04-18-2005, 08:43 PM
:iaowns:

SkrrEuroSportGLI
04-19-2005, 12:39 AM
W.T.FWhat the hell kind of riced out POS is that????J/W see that is the shit I was talking about....Damn that is soo FUGLY...Holla

PsssGtiVR6
04-19-2005, 01:08 AM
read the sig.......

neonphenom3
04-19-2005, 01:39 PM
Ok....no more shyt talkin'. We want peace. Is that possible?

B16a2 Civic
04-19-2005, 01:42 PM
not on Ia.com, sorry, just make friends and enemies...its the circle of life simba

neonphenom3
04-19-2005, 02:10 PM
Well so be it. Do you go up to varsity still?

SkrrEuroSportGLI
04-19-2005, 03:21 PM
If you want to talk shit do it on this thread.....The other MD Customs Thread is for normal ppl talk...Thanks....Holla

quickdodge®
04-19-2005, 03:25 PM
^^^ Then why are you guys posting there? Besides, you don't need multiple threads for your club. Later, QD.

99NissanAltima
04-19-2005, 04:08 PM
OK

99NissanAltima
04-19-2005, 04:23 PM
What the hell kind of riced out POS is that????J/W see that is the shit I was talking about....Damn that is soo FUGLY...Holla
riced out POS..This how will do it in the A.T.L HOE...

PsssGtiVR6
04-19-2005, 05:14 PM
heh....an altima....lmao....thats all im saying.

neonphenom3
04-19-2005, 09:39 PM
HEY ADMIN!! please delete this thread!!! it's givin' me a headache, later MD.

SkrrEuroSportGLI
04-20-2005, 04:08 AM
I second that...
Thanks

4dmin
04-20-2005, 03:06 PM
yo i got your forum up :goodjob:

neonphenom3
04-21-2005, 08:10 PM
Thanks dood!!

SkrrEuroSportGLI
04-22-2005, 09:17 AM
preciate it....Holla

flysi00
04-22-2005, 11:07 AM
sounds like a other club that is going to go no where

quickdodge®
04-22-2005, 02:39 PM
Real talk. With some hope that's exactly where they'll go. Later, QD.

neonphenom3
04-22-2005, 08:39 PM
zzzzz oh ya'll said something? Where is it to "go" dominic? "Straight to the top"!!??? *goes back into a comma*

flysi00
04-24-2005, 11:26 AM
"Straight to the top"!!???

LOLOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA :blah:

quickdodge®
04-24-2005, 03:02 PM
^^^ Exactly. Must be hard to climb to the top in B-ham. Later, QD.

neonphenom3
04-24-2005, 03:05 PM
We're not on the top in Bham....but we're close.

quickdodge®
04-24-2005, 05:58 PM
I can see why. Later, QD.

PsssGtiVR6
04-25-2005, 12:01 AM
well apparently ur nothing but a shit talker also there DQ. holla

quickdodge®
04-25-2005, 04:37 AM
What is this "holla" shit you keep saying? Are you some sort of hardcore gangster? Lolol. Later, QD.

PsssGtiVR6
04-25-2005, 11:44 AM
hah yea, tru dat pimpn....heh...holla dq

quickdodge®
04-25-2005, 12:23 PM
You seem to be pretty gangster. I doubt you know what gangster really is. Later, QD.

neonphenom3
04-25-2005, 03:36 PM
Do you? Later, MD

chrisdavis
04-27-2005, 08:59 AM
Do you? Later, MD

Actually he does. QD is a good guy, he just has some strong opinions on certain issues. Street racing is a strong issue on this board as it has caused the loss of alot of hangout spots,caused the police to pay much closer attention to us and our cars, and several people here have lost friends and loved ones due to racing. Unlike QD I have participated in street races when I was younger and I understand that you are only out to have fun and not intending to hurt yourself or someone else but accidents happen. I only hope that you practice some common sense and discretion when you choose to race. I hope even more that you start to race only at the track (as track fees are far cheaper than legal fees). Good luck with your Atlanta chapter, I hope you have success with it.

Also Eurosport GLI I know where you can pick up a dog like QD's. I just adopted a dog from the Fulton County Animal Services, and they have two up for adoption right now. The adoption fee is 85bucks but for that you get the dog fixed, rabies shots, vaccinations, heartworm test, a microchip implanted in the animal so if he runs away animal control can scan him and call you to come get him, a colar and leash. they have a website

www.fultonanimalservices.com

PsssGtiVR6
04-27-2005, 12:04 PM
hey EuroSport GLI is my buddy here in tuscaloosa....i was wanting a dog like that also. how old are they? 'preciate it.

SkrrEuroSportGLI
04-27-2005, 02:18 PM
Hey thanks alot.....I won't be able to get him anytime soon...Cause I live with my grandparents right now and my grandad doesnt like dogs to much.....But I will definitly look into thier site....Thanks

quickdodge®
04-27-2005, 02:24 PM
Thanks, Chris for the bibliography, lolol. J/k, thanks. I think phenom was asking if I knew what gangster is, though. And yes, I do. Having been a 17 year member/affiliator of several Crip gangs, I've been around. I hail from Long Beach, CA, home of gangbanging. Although I quit in 97, I still keep up with what's happening around the way.

This wasn't an answer to start anything. Just answering the question. Later, QD.

SkrrEuroSportGLI
04-27-2005, 02:26 PM
Hey QD if you run across any Alaskan huskies for sale....Send me a PM.would appreciate it...Holla

B16a2 Civic
04-27-2005, 02:27 PM
oh we know QD...you and your blue ways....and your west coast bangin, damn youngins Lol, what made you stop though....i stop doin my red thing when i left brooklyn...

chrisdavis
04-27-2005, 02:42 PM
hey EuroSport GLI is my buddy here in tuscaloosa....i was wanting a dog like that also. how old are they? 'preciate it.

They are each about a year old. I picked up our dog today and both were still there.

quickdodge®
04-27-2005, 02:54 PM
oh we know QD...you and your blue ways....and your west coast bangin, damn youngins Lol, what made you stop though....i stop doin my red thing when i left brooklyn...

I have kids and a family that I need to think about. Just realizing that you can't do this shit forever. It was time for me to grow up.

And because my Mommy told me too or she would take away my Super Nintendo. Later, QD.

B16a2 Civic
04-27-2005, 02:56 PM
I have kids and a family that I need to think about. Just realizing that you can't do this shit forever. It was time for me to grow up.

And because my Mommy told me too or she would take away my Super Nintendo. Later, QD.

mine went somethin along those lines....but when ya finally realize this it aint gon take no where but jail or the graveyard...you begin to think more clearly
Later, BCSI