PDA

View Full Version : me/admin...spur of the moment run

chuck
01-20-2006, 01:39 AM
haha, so i'm coming back from northpoint tonight in my MR2 and I see a familiar car...i give him a call and say whats up and ask if we're gonna get down to business or what, haha...i hang up the phone and i thought we ran a couple times, there was a little traffic though so that made it kinda hard to tell what was going on, i thought i pulled him hard but i'm thinking now i just jumped the gun. he calls me back and says to meet up on the next highway and try to run there...we meet up; we run three more times...1st run he pulls really hard, get 3 or 4 car lengths on me then we back down, 2nd run i start at mid RPM 3rd and I totally grind second...I dunno what Paul did, I was pissing my pants, haha...3rd run was the same as the 1st run....

so what was up man???

Tank
01-20-2006, 02:36 AM
damn chuck you got owned by paul what are you running man

PhAtBoYMr2
01-20-2006, 08:46 AM
how much boost are you running chuck? me and choy left northpoint because it was cold as hell and everyone else left

I pulled some bmw yesterday at 9psi watching clark's supra run an r6 on the highway......some tite shit going down you came wayy to late

Speedm0(\)key
01-20-2006, 10:02 AM
what you got beat by paul?... wtf, paul is slow! (hope he reads this)

HiPSI
01-20-2006, 12:42 PM
watching clark's supra run an r6 on the highway....

what was the outcome of that one? i have a feeling clark's supra>R6

chuck
01-20-2006, 01:38 PM
how much boost are you running chuck? me and choy left northpoint because it was cold as hell and everyone else left

I pulled some bmw yesterday at 9psi watching clark's supra run an r6 on the highway......some tite shit going down you came wayy to late
i'm still at stock boost which is 6psi...yeah you guys left right before i get there...

what was the outcome of that one? i have a feeling clark's supra>R6
the R6 was a 2000 if that helps assure your feeling...i think the R6 had another run that night, i wanna know how that went, it was a little more evenly matched against a certian 996 porsche...i'll let people drop their own names if they want though...

4dmin
01-21-2006, 01:15 PM
lol dayum man just caught this thread, julio told me about it - lol

i did 3rd gear pulls both times, were we running about 60mph up... your call spools up fast and quick but seems like the gears are short i was still in 3rd after you shifted.. is that a 5 or 6 speed? (i don't know shit about mr2)

i would like to see how we run you w/ more boost and me fixed i still got lights on the dash and running on 19"s :lmao:

=========?===============================

speedmonkey: bring it bitch :D actually i want a rematch when"i get everything fixed; see whav we do i heard you got some morg goodies ;)

Speedm0(\)key
01-21-2006, 01:33 PM
speedmonkey: bring it bitcj :D actually i want a rematch wjen i get everything fixed; see what we do i heard you got some oore goodies ;)

hahc sweet, yeah we can do it. more"goodies?...

the only thing i"have now that i didnt have then is even more exaggeratedly amazkng extremely pimp supercalifragklitechespiralidoshous driving skills and EBC brake pads

chuck
01-21-2006, 06:53 PM
i did 3rd gear pulls both times, were we running about 60mph up... your call spools up fast and quick but seems like the gears are short i was still in 3rd after you shifted.. is that a 5 or 6 speed? (i don't know shit about mr2)

i would like to see how we run you w/ more boost and me fixed i still got lights on the dash and running on 19"s :lmao:

yeah the car is a 5 speed...i don't have any dash lights so i was trying to shift by ear. i may have just shifted early, i may just have short gearing...i dunno. a boost controller would be nice though...we'll have to run again in a couple months...tttttttttttunerfest, haha.

Speedm0(\)key
01-21-2006, 07:00 PM
yeah the car is a 5 speed...i don't have any dash lights so i was trying to shift by ear. i may have just shifted early, i may just have short gearing...i dunno. a boost controller would be nice though...we'll have to run again in a couple months...tttttttttttunerfest, haha.

so.. the car has no tach?

4dmin
01-21-2006, 07:07 PM
^ your forum is up ;)

Julio
01-21-2006, 07:17 PM
Dont worry paul Pretty soon I will give you a run.....

you gonna hate seing the rear of the TT all the time

:idb: :lmfao:

Speedm0(\)key
01-21-2006, 07:48 PM
Dont worry paul Pretty soon I will give you a run.....

you gonna hate seing the rear of the TT all the time

:idb: :lmfao:

ill be interested in running that TT as well, put me on the list

Speedm0(\)key
01-21-2006, 07:49 PM
^ your forum is up ;)

haha, sweeet! :cool: , thanks man

chuck
01-21-2006, 08:29 PM
so.. the car has no tach?

i've got a headlights, tail lights, a tach and a check engine light...that's all though...no interior lights, dash lights or turn signals...

so it has a tach but i can't see it for shit at night

Speedm0(\)key
01-21-2006, 08:36 PM
i've got a headlights, tail lights, a tach and a check engine light...that's all though...no interior lights, dash lights or turn signals...

so it has a tach but i can't see it for shit at night

buy one of those stickie LED thingies, they are like $2.50 and the base has adhesive that can be goo be goned really easy when removed, i used to do this in my beater, and i could see the tach and speedometer very well until i had time to find out what my car was electrically being a bitch about

iNsTuN nOoDoH
01-23-2006, 08:32 PM
Speedmonkey, were u on sugarloaf friday night? Thought I saw a red 350 gettin followed by a blue sti

Speedm0(\)key
01-23-2006, 09:21 PM
Speedmonkey, were u on sugarloaf friday night? Thought I saw a red 350 gettin followed by a blue sti

probably, sugarloaf is my every day road