PDA

View Full Version : help me!! need advice

ATLzNiKka
01-20-2006, 01:18 AM
aite so here da problem.... im only 18 and i only went thru like 3 cars.... all which didnt hav any body kits... just LIL mods like catback and intake and altezza etc... but now i got a 01 maxima with a body kit.... like my friends taught me how to go ova speed bumps and go up driveway but every once in a while i scratch da front and back.... now they gettin kinda loose? anyone kno how to fix it? like any do it urself stuff?

yes yes i kno imma noob... i alwayz wanted to get my car fixed up and now i did a lil bit and shiet i fukin it all up hahaha well help me outttt

TheSnail
01-20-2006, 02:26 AM
Stop being a fucking ricer, ricer. Tighten the screws or use bigger ones.

Tank
01-20-2006, 02:43 AM
whoa there snail master, hey man all you got to do is either zip tie teh fucker or just tighten the screws, now that ive said that let teh NOOB bashing begin. Oh and dont be angry at THESNAIL hes a ricer to.................

TheSnail
01-20-2006, 03:47 AM
I do drive around a rice cake though. But if it was'nt for Tank, you would of never knew. God damn you Tank, I was trying to lift my self out of the self pitty !

XBLG20
01-20-2006, 03:55 AM
next time use "the" not "da"

TheSnail
01-20-2006, 04:24 AM
Hence me call him a ricer, that silly black cracker.

XBLG20
01-20-2006, 05:34 AM
aite so here da problem.... im only 18 and i only went thru like 3 cars.... all which didnt hav any body kits... just LIL mods like catback and intake and altezza etc... but now i got a 01 maxima with a body kit.... like my friends taught me how to go ova speed bumps and go up driveway but every once in a while i scratch da front and back.... now they gettin kinda loose? anyone kno how to fix it? like any do it urself stuff?

yes yes i kno imma noob... i alwayz wanted to get my car fixed up and now i did a lil bit and shiet i fukin it all up hahaha well help me outttt

http://weasel.faricy.net/funny/kill_yourself.jpg

RandomGuy
01-20-2006, 06:14 AM
get turbonetics body kit fastening screws those hold 'em down and are lighter than OEM screws and hold better. Also try investing in a underbody neon kit, those will improve under car visibility and you'd tend to scratch less. Good luck.

ATLzNiKka
01-20-2006, 09:21 AM
^^ thnx fo dat advice random guy.... and thesnail u pretty gay lol did i ask fo ur opinion or just sum advice? u a faggot fo bashin outta no where wen u dont even kno me.... wateba....

B16a2 Civic
01-20-2006, 09:24 AM
dont listen to RANDON GUy!!!
yeah, just go buy some zip ties and and tighten it up good, use a few or get some better screws....if you have scraps or cracks, you can only use bondo or kitty hair, just be sure you do it right.

XBLG20
01-20-2006, 12:40 PM
duck tape

ATLzNiKka
01-20-2006, 10:37 PM
duct tape... lol nicee... i dink i mite just try betta screws like how b16a2 civic said .... zip ties just seem a lil 2 ghetto ... lol i dont wanna ghetto rig it lol thnx guys fo advice

LemonAJAX
01-20-2006, 11:08 PM
^^ thnx fo dat advice random guy.... and thesnail u pretty gay lol did i ask fo ur opinion or just sum advice? u a faggot fo bashin outta no where wen u dont even kno me.... wateba....

A) your lame
B) your rice
C) you prolbalbly like it in the ass
D) your rice
E) your rice
F) learn real grammer
G) thats the WORST flame ever
H) your still rice...

..and my peace is said...

RandomGuy
01-21-2006, 05:57 AM
A) your lame
B) your rice
C) you prolbalbly like it in the ass
D) your rice
E) your rice
F) learn real grammer
G) thats the WORST flame ever
H) your still rice...

..and my peace is said...

B) you're rice
C) you probably like it in the ass
D) you're rice
E) you're rice
F) learn real grammAr
G) that's the WORST flame ever
H) you're still rice...

Get off of this guy. He is a car enthusiast on his path to becoming known. Why mess with him? You were once there.

Continue on... dont ghetto rig it with zip ties. When its your car never cheap out like that. Make sure to get turbonetics brand fastening bolts. They are the best, cyro-treated also. APC underbody neon may be good, but other companies may be better. APC is easily found at local stores, so no need to wait for shipping.

Annihilation
01-21-2006, 08:50 AM
SUPER GLUE THE BITCH

If that dont work

HIT IT WITH A HAMMER <-- I always have best luck with that

ct9a gsr
01-21-2006, 09:27 AM
get turbonetics body kit fastening screws those hold 'em down and are lighter than OEM screws and hold better. Also try investing in a underbody neon kit, those will improve under car visibility and you'd tend to scratch less. Good luck.

Man... the shit that fucking idiots on here believe these days... hahaha. =]

ATLzNiKka
01-22-2006, 09:24 PM
lol lemonajax ur so cool... u can talk shiet online.. ahah... yea anywayz how can i b rice if u dont even kno wat my car looks like or wat i did to it otha then da body kit?... dont matta .... i got dat shiet fixed with some kind of screws? my dad owns a mechanic shop and one of his employee into fixin up cars so he helped me out... we drilled sum holes and just added couple extra screws... appreciate da help