PDA

View Full Version : NOS ZEX WET KIT

civic1hb
04-12-2005, 09:56 PM
make offer
CONTACT =aim civic1hb or call 4049174611

bottlefed
04-12-2005, 10:03 PM
how is it a NOS Zex kit thats two differant brands also its called nitrous.

civic1hb
04-12-2005, 10:15 PM
u know what i mean (ZEX WET KIT)

civic1hb
04-12-2005, 10:23 PM
u know what i mean (ZEX WET KIT)

PsssGtiVR6
04-12-2005, 11:27 PM
what shot is it?

chubz_01
04-13-2005, 07:54 AM
how much u loookin and is there a full tank and wat shot?

civic1hb
04-13-2005, 12:16 PM
when u get a nitrous kit the shot should be adjustable wet kit goes higher then dry tho thats why most people want the wet kit for more power

HotHordas7
04-13-2005, 09:35 PM
when u get a nitrous kit the shot should be adjustable wet kit goes higher then dry tho thats why most people want the wet kit for more power

Since I don't know shit about nitrous what is the difference between the two dry and wet and why are they called that

flysi00
04-13-2005, 10:03 PM
^^^^^^^^^then u dont need nitrous u going to blow your self up

Goinfasterthanu
04-13-2005, 10:14 PM
2nd that...but youll destroy your motor, if thats all you know..

HotHordas7
04-13-2005, 10:18 PM
I was just asking what the difference is if you'd be nice enough to explain just to know I wasnt even interested in buying

Goinfasterthanu
04-13-2005, 11:00 PM
Ok well if your asking like that...Here ya go..

Dry kit sprays nitrous in the intake alone and up's the fuel pressure via the fuel pressure reg {puts a lot of pressure on it } ..This kit is a little safer as it does not have the risk of nitrous backfire, but does not make as much power with the same size shot. If this kit is used right it is safe and will make good power. This is only good for 35-75 shots

Wet kit sprays nitrous and fuel thru the intake together..This works well for larger shots and makes a little more power. The draw back is that intake manifolds were never ment to flow fuel so somethimes when the nitrous in activated to soon or suddenly catches traction the fuel pools...Then you get to see the really bad ass hood removals.. If you have a hondata or some type of management for the wet kit is is VERY safe for 35-100 shot..After that you need to go to direct port....

Hope this helps you get started..

HotHordas7
04-15-2005, 10:47 PM
Ok well if your asking like that...Here ya go..

Dry kit sprays nitrous in the intake alone and up's the fuel pressure via the fuel pressure reg {puts a lot of pressure on it } ..This kit is a little safer as it does not have the risk of nitrous backfire, but does not make as much power with the same size shot. If this kit is used right it is safe and will make good power. This is only good for 35-75 shots

Wet kit sprays nitrous and fuel thru the intake together..This works well for larger shots and makes a little more power. The draw back is that intake manifolds were never ment to flow fuel so somethimes when the nitrous in activated to soon or suddenly catches traction the fuel pools...Then you get to see the really bad ass hood removals.. If you have a hondata or some type of management for the wet kit is is VERY safe for 35-100 shot..After that you need to go to direct port....

Hope this helps you get started..

thanks man I really did not know any of that stuff I guess theyre right when they say "You learn something new everyday" I just did hehe ;)