PDA

View Full Version : Todays Transcript Of The BinLaden Tape.

Brett
01-19-2006, 03:05 PM
He seems as if he wants a truce pretty bad now for some reason, They must realize they are in a loosing battle.

— The following is a translation of the portion of the purported Usama bin Laden audiotape aired on the Al Jazeera network:

I propose a long-term truce with the U.S. military. God has prevented us from lying and betraying. You can give us this truce so we can build Iraq and Afghanistan that you have destroyed.

This will prevent the loss of millions of dollars, billions of dollars that go to corrupt businessmen in the United States.

Our situation is getting better and better and your situation is getting worse and worse.

But I wanted to talk to you because of the lies that have been given to you by your President Bush when he commented on the results of the opinion polls in your country that showed the majority was for the pull out of U.S. forces in Iraq.

You [Bush] opposed this opinion by saying a pull out of U.S. forces would send the wrong message and that it is better to fight them in their land than they fight us in our land.

I have an answer for this. I'm saying that the war in Iraq is lit up like crazy and the operations are estimated in our favor in Afghanistan and the number of dead and injured on your side is greater and greater, in addition to material losses.

The result of the opinion polls are wise and Bush must follow it. Iraq has now become a point of attraction to all qualified people the mujahadeen who by the grace of God were able to infiltrate all the security measures that were taken by Coalition forces. And as proof to that: The bombings that you saw in many important capitals of the world.

The reason why we didn't have any such an operation in the United States is not because of security difficulties; the operation will take place and you will see such operations by the grace of God and by the will of God.

So you see how Bush was misleading people. The opinion polls are for the pull out and it's important that opinion polls say the people didn't want to fight the Muslims in their land and they didn't want the Muslims to fight them in their land.

I propose a long-term truce that will give the two sides stability and security.

And this is the most important, most diligent solution as a result of which there will be no losses.

Macro
01-19-2006, 03:18 PM
man i dont know if what he is saying is true. I believe they dont even know what they are fighting and standing for? In the beginning over the oil and now god is playing role in this fight. We might be loosing money and people, but they are loosing a lot more then they bargined for. It only took one person with a crazy ass idea to fuck everything up. Anywho i'm joining the USMC and business looks good.

HyPer50
01-19-2006, 03:24 PM
I'd LOVE to know how he truely thinks there situation is getting "better and better"..

Brett
01-19-2006, 03:30 PM
I think its all BS, He wants to make the offer so when we dont take it, He thinks the American people are dumb enough to then in turn get mad at the President and government for not working with thier terror network. I dont see him stepping up and saying we will call a truce and they will turn over INCLUDING himself all people liable for 9/11 and every other terror attack. Let them do that to show they are serious, then we will talk.

4dmin
01-19-2006, 03:32 PM
I'd LOVE to know how he truely thinks there situation is getting "better and better"..

well actually it is getting better and better, bushes focus was drawn from him quite some time ago when he knew he could go after saddam.... me personally i think bush is a jackass, spending billions and asking for more billions to continue a never ending battle in a worthless dirt ball of a country.

me personally i'm going to laugh when another attack happens on our soil b/c it will be a direct result of bush trying to play world police, and when it happens b/c it will all you idiots who voted for him will get everything you voted for :goodjob:

Brett
01-19-2006, 03:40 PM
well actually it is getting better and better, bushes focus was drawn from him quite some time ago when he knew he could go after saddam.... me personally i think bush is a jackass, spending billions and asking for more billions to continue a never ending battle in a worthless dirt ball of a country.

me personally i'm going to laugh when another attack happens on our soil b/c it will be a direct result of bush trying to play world police, and when it happens b/c it will all you idiots who voted for him will get everything you voted for :goodjob:

so Clinton not having the balls to do what he was supposed to dois Bushs fault? Explain how thats Bush's fault, seriously? Clinton back in the early and mid 90's had an exact location of Bin Laden and pussied out from the missle attack 30 minutes before we would have taken him out cause a few dirt bag kids who will end up growing up to train to be terrorists were at the training camp location. Bin Laden has the USS Cole attacked killing our servicemen, What did Clinton do to show we will not tolerate attacks on the US, NOTHING. Clinton for 8 years sat by and didnt do shit while Bin laden and his crew blew shit up everywhere and didnt even have the balls to take him and his network out on a few times when they had exact locations of him, all so a small handful of kids at the training camp wouldnt get killed, But yeah this is Bushs fault that we are in a battle with Al Quida :rolleyes:

4dmin
01-19-2006, 03:46 PM
so Clinton not having the balls to do what he was supposed to do? Explain how thats Bush's fault, seriously? Clinton back in the early 90's had an exact location of Bin Laden and pussied out from the missle attack 30 minutes before we would have taken him out cause a few dirt bag kids who will end up growing up to train to be terrorists were at the training camp location. Bin Laden has the USS Cole attacked killing our servicemen, What did Clinton do to show we will not tolerate attacks on the US, NOTHING. Clinton for 8 years sat by nd did shit while Bin laden and his crew blew shit up everywhere and didnt even have the balls to take him and his network out on a few times when they had exact locations of him, all so kids at the training camp wouldnt get killed, But yeah this is Bishs fault that we are in a battle with AlQuida :rolleyes:

hold on, wasn't it Daddy Bush's job before clinton :thinking: ok :goodjob:

and let me tell you pissing in someone elses yard never makes friends anywhere, you can't expect to just go to another country take over and expect to be friends. bush is a jackass its pretty simple, i like how the first estimation was it will only cost 200 billion well they far exceeded that and are still asking for billions more so he can keep us there through his term... w/o the war what has Bush done for this country??? seriously, we have been focusing on this bullshit for long enough, after bush is done wiping his ass in the middle east his term will be up and the bullshit will be on the next idiots plate.

Brett
01-19-2006, 03:55 PM
hold on, wasn't it Daddy Bush's job before clinton :thinking: ok :goodjob:

and let me tell you pissing in someone elses yard never makes friends anywhere, you can't expect to just go to another country take over and expect to be friends. bush is a jackass its pretty simple, i like how the first estimation was it will only cost 200 billion well they far exceeded that and are still asking for billions more so he can keep us there through his term... w/o the war what has Bush done for this country??? seriously, we have been focusing on this bullshit for long enough, after bush is done wiping his ass in the middle east his term will be up and the bullshit will be on the next idiots plate.

Yeah I know us going to the middle East doesnt win any brownie points with the world, But im talking about the battle with Al Quida and past and future attacks on the United States and across the world. Clinton HAD THE FUCKING MAN'S EXACT LOCATION ATLEAST 2 TIMES AND DID NOTHING!!! The CIA had missles ready to strike the training camp site he was at, The knew where he was!!! C'Mon now!! What president is going to pass up on taking out a man like him? I will tell you one, a president to worried about getting sucked off by some fat ass intern and not taking the security of the US and the world as top priority. You may not like Bush, I dont have any beef with that, we all have our rights of opinion, But you cant deny that if Bush was in office back in the 90's when they had Bin Laden's exact location and the CIA was ready to make a fatal strike on him and his network, You cant deny 9/11 would have never happened, The USS Cole never would have happened and we wouldnt be in a war we are in now. Bush would have had the balls to take the man out when he had the chance to do it, You cant deny that and this world we live in today would be alot different if Clinton would have had a set of balls not in his interns mouth.

imbosile
01-19-2006, 04:12 PM
yea i agree with brett completely on this one, and about the comment about pissing in other people's yards: in my opinion a lot of people care to much about what others think, i personaly don't care at all what others think of America, I like it so I'm not worried about other's opinions, and plus its not like we need friends, they need us. we could easily destroy a lot of economies in this world.

4dmin
01-19-2006, 04:20 PM
Yeah I know us going to the middle East doesnt win any brownie points with the world, But im talking about the battle with Al Quida and past and future attacks on the United States and across the world. Clinton HAD THE FUCKING MAN'S EXACT LOCATION ATLEAST 2 TIMES AND DID NOTHING!!! The CIA had missles ready to strike the training camp site he was at, The knew where he was!!! C'Mon now!! What president is going to pass up on taking out a man like him? I will tell you one, a president to worried about getting sucked off by some fat ass intern and not taking the security of the US and the world as top priority. You may not like Bush, I dont have any beef with that, we all have our rights of opinion, But you cant deny that if Bush was in office back in the 90's when they had Bin Laden's exact location and the CIA was ready to make a fatal strike on him and his network, You cant deny 9/11 would have never happened, The USS Cole never would have happened and we wouldnt be in a war we are in now. Bush would have had the balls to take the man out when he had the chance to do it, You cant deny that and this world we live in today would be alot different if Clinton would have had a set of balls not in his interns mouth.

CIA what? dude WWMD do i need to remind you how good our CIA is... for all we know the mutha fucka is hiding out at Neverland Ranch and has become MJ's new boy toy :lmfao: :idb: :eek:

yea i agree with brett completely on this one, and about the comment about pissing in other people's yards: in my opinion a lot of people care to much about what others think, i personaly don't care at all what others think of America, I like it so I'm not worried about other's opinions, and plus its not like we need friends, they need us. we could easily destroy a lot of economies in this world.

i don't give a shit what other countries think its the point of don't expect much when you putting bombs into churches... if your going to act like a terrorist don't fucking pussy foot it and try to be dimplomatic about it NAPALM the whole fucking country untill the only life left in it is OIL.

and the destroying economies, your exactly right look at what it did to ours :goodjob:

Julio
01-19-2006, 05:05 PM
Economy is doing pretty damn good... I actually was reading that today...
Plus I can see the improvement.

AznTraitor
01-19-2006, 06:14 PM
hey Bin Laden, that's a good idea you got there....tell you what though...how about you come out from under that rock you are hiding and tour your country side and gaze in all it's glory!

btw, to let by gones be by gones we sent you a tshirt that promotes peace.

http://www.camoshop.com.au/_images/image.php?p=1300&w=320&h=240

Brett
01-19-2006, 07:00 PM
Economy is doing pretty damn good... I actually was reading that today...
Plus I can see the improvement.

Yeah but Paul wont give credit to where its due on that either, he will say Clinton is why its so good now...LOL

5thgcelica
01-19-2006, 07:50 PM
yeah so...lets do this truce... he is able to build back his ..army of whatever.... and then attacks us agian... great idea..

nuke him.

MachNU
01-19-2006, 08:06 PM
wow admin i jsut lost a bit of respect for you. Are you telling me that you would have voted for Kerry, so that he would pull the same "hand-job" manuver that Clinton did. In 92 when bin Laden first FIRST attacked the U.S. he rolled a truck filled with C4 right into the base of the Twin Towers, and killed alot of and the first thing Clinton does is turn around and make a peace treaty with Saddam! WHEN HES FUCKING HIDING BIN LADEN. Then finally when bin Laden tries to attack us again and this time Clinton isnt there to look the over way, he did the right thing and went to war. NOW if you are dumb as you seem to be, and say that the war was stupid, then myfriend i call you a terrorist. If you think that getting taccked and rolling over and putting your head up your ass, then i call you a French person. BUT FUCK NO THIS IS AMERICA, and if someone attacks us killing 1000's for no reason at all FOR NOT EVEN BEING IN THERE COUNTRY ALREADY, jsut out of no where attacking us, then we go to war with them. This world today is a better place with the war in Iraq, we got ride of a genocidel person out of power, and killed MANY world terrorist, then this world is a better place. If you think that should not have happened then you myfriend are a tree hugging hippie! AND HAD BUSH TURNED HIS BACK ON THE 9/11 ATTACK, then i bet today we would have lost alot more lifes, then we have know!

Brett
01-20-2006, 08:31 AM
More proof us taking Saddam out of power is they found yet ANOTHER mass grave of over 30,000 bodies from around the time of just after the first gulf war, that Saddam had killed. No country needs to have a man in charge like him, and again if he had no issue using chemical weapons on his own people to kill of thousands do people not think he has no issues hiding and letting al Quida use his country for a breeding and training ground for terror networks and cells? That would train to attack the US and our interests? We now fight Al Quida over there, then Al Quida bringing the battle onto our soil.

4dmin
01-20-2006, 09:19 AM
Yeah but Paul wont give credit to where its due on that either, he will say Clinton is why its so good now...LOL

i think its funny you assume i even voted for clinton; which were some of the best years our economy has seen... i'm sorry please list the positive effects bush has done for our economy... we are still spending billions of dollars in a loosing war, gas prices are still high, the economy is doing better but that is not saying alot when it has taken us 4 years to get things to get where we are today.

is it 2008 yet? :lmfao:

Macro
01-20-2006, 09:28 AM
i understand paul's point of view and brett's, but the truth is its better to have the war over there then over here. Bush is doing his best when everyone is against him and only have a handfull of supporters. Clinton fucked up and Bush is cleaning up the mess and taking shit from everyone else.

Brett
01-20-2006, 09:33 AM
Clinton fucked up and Bush is cleaning up the mess and taking shit from everyone else.

Exactly!!

Paul, I just threw you voting for Clinton just to add to the arguement...LOL. You and I always have good debates on this one certain issue so I was just trying to keep it going...LOL

But can you honestly say that the economy wouldnt have ever had the issues it had the past few years of 9/11 didnt happen? Paul.. as much as you hate Bush, even you cant be blinded enough by hatred for the man to see Al Quida is why our economy took a nose dive. Until that day our Stock Market was strong, economy was strong and things were great, and guess what, Bush was in office then to. 9/11 is the downfall of the economy, not Bush. Did you think we would get the worst attack on US soil's history and the economy not take a huge hit?

4dmin
01-20-2006, 09:40 AM
just some more food for thought... all this BS preaching you republicans could of saved 1000s of more lives if you had taken care of the job the first time... Reagan >>> then Bush Sr. >>> Clinton >>> Bush Jr. .... wow pretty amazing when you look at it :jerkit:

4dmin
01-20-2006, 09:44 AM
But can you honestly say that the economy wouldnt have ever had the issues it had the past few years of 9/11 didnt happen? Paul.. as much as you hate Bush, even you cant be blinded enough by hatred for the man to see Al Quida is why our economy took a nose dive. Until that day our Stock Market was strong, economy was strong and things were great, and guess what, Bush was in office then to. 9/11 is the downfall of the economy, not Bush. Did you think we would get the worst attack on US soil's history and the economy not take a huge hit?

stop getting off topic and not answering my question... what has bush done for this economy since he has been in office? i mean he came in w/ a surplus of funds from the previous administration. his focus has been far from our economy it as been pursuing daddy's left overs

Brett
01-20-2006, 09:44 AM
The one with Rumsfield talking is great!!! :lmfao:

babygurl
01-20-2006, 10:16 AM
Brett you are making a strong arguement, and Admin you are as well to.

But I will say this, if it protects our country from going through 9/11 again, then I fully support it.

AznTraitor
01-20-2006, 10:25 AM
I just stopped arguing about the subject, everyone is entitled to their opinnions and everyone can forumlate their own opinnions on what they read about politics....it's really a no win subject....it's like the debate I had with Nickie on Ford vs Dodge....as long as someone believes in it, you wont sway them.

and in this case, Paul stands firm just as you do.

Brett
01-20-2006, 10:25 AM
stop getting off topic and not answering my question... what has bush done for this economy since he has been in office? i mean he came in w/ a surplus of funds from the previous administration. his focus has been far from our economy it as been pursuing daddy's left overs

Our economy is VERY strong, and our jobless rate is at a ALL TIME LOW. about 4.9% I do believe. So he has been able to help rebuild the economy after the worst attack on US soil, again, you will say Bush is to blame for the downfall of the economy but remember AGAIN the day till 9/11 this economy was strong but in a downward trend from back when Clinton was heading up this nation and getting his dick sucked by Monica. Bush has focused on the economy but at the same time keeping Al Quida off our soil and keeping the fight where it needs to be, away from here. Would you prefer to have a pussy ass in office who would let them bring the fight to our nation and kill more americans who have nothing to do with this fight? You keep saying this is all for the oil, so tell me Mr Paul, Where is this oil that we are there to steal? Why have we yet to see it show up on our shores, why have we yet to sell it to pay for the war? Where is all this oil going to you that you say we are only there to take?

Brett
01-20-2006, 10:29 AM
I just stopped arguing about the subject, everyone is entitled to their opinnions and everyone can forumlate their own opinnions on what they read about politics....it's really a no win subject....it's like the debate I had with Nickie on Ford vs Dodge....as long as someone believes in it, you wont sway them.

and in this case, Paul stands firm just as you do.

Oh trust me this in no way an arguement, me and Paul are just chatting.... We have this debate every few months, We dont take it personal, just both of us pointing out what we see and how we feel, Its all gravy baby!! LOL

AznTraitor
01-20-2006, 10:30 AM
Oh trust me this in no way an arguement, me and Paul are just chatting.... We have this debate every few months, We dont take it personal, just both of us pointing out what we see and how we feel, Its all gravy baby!! LOL

oh I know....it just that I use to argue to the death about our govt and how Dubya has done a fine job by me....

4dmin
01-20-2006, 11:53 AM
Our economy is VERY strong, and our jobless rate is at a ALL TIME LOW. about 4.9% I do believe. So he has been able to help rebuild the economy after the worst attack on US soil, again, you will say Bush is to blame for the downfall of the economy but remember AGAIN the day till 9/11 this economy was strong but in a downward trend from back when Clinton was heading up this nation and getting his dick sucked by Monica. Bush has focused on the economy but at the same time keeping Al Quida off our soil and keeping the fight where it needs to be, away from here. Would you prefer to have a pussy ass in office who would let them bring the fight to our nation and kill more americans who have nothing to do with this fight? You keep saying this is all for the oil, so tell me Mr Paul, Where is this oil that we are there to steal? Why have we yet to see it show up on our shores, why have we yet to sell it to pay for the war? Where is all this oil going to you that you say we are only there to take?

your strongest statement is incorrect... unemployment "all time low" what statistics are you looking at... if i'm not mistaken the clinton administration had even lower unemployment rates:

http://www.bls.gov/data/home.htm

well the bush familly has been well known for its ties and background in the oil industry, its not like they are orange farmers from florida ;) and instability in the the middle east along with other factors such as china will cause a rise in oil prices which in return will line the pockets for many in DC.

if the only complaints you have for a democrat in office (which i'm not democrat) was he was getting his dick sucked, then i think your stance on politics is kinda washed out. before 9/11 during the clinton administration we had some of the best times this country has seen. i personally think maybe if bush got his dick sucked by an intern we could possibly get some shit done.

=================================

on another note, i'm awaiting to see what bush and pals have instore for Google, before you know it Bush is going to have us tagged like cattle :lmfao: so he can protect our children while :jerkit: PRAISE JESUS. can i get an AMEN?

MachNU
01-20-2006, 11:54 AM
LOL i love when the left wing liberals argue theys things becuase they never have better to say other than "Oil" or "Economy"! Then "Its all bushes fault", but yet you ask us for proof saying how the economy is doing "poorly" then compared to when a "Democratic Cocksucker" was in office. Well i ask you then show me the proof showing that the economy is down right now!

4dmin
01-20-2006, 11:57 AM
LOL i love when the left wing liberals argue theys things becuase they never have better to say other than "Oil" or "Economy"! Then "Its all bushes fault", but yet you ask us for proof saying how the economy is doing "poorly" then compared to when a "Democratic Cocksucker" was in office. Well i ask you then show me the proof showing that the economy is down right now!

seriously. let the grown up's talk. :goodjob:

Brett
01-20-2006, 11:58 AM
your strongest statement is incorrect... unemployment "all time low" what statistics are you looking at... if i'm not mistaken the clinton administration had even lower unemployment rates:

well the bush familly has been well known for its ties and background in the oil industry, its not like they are orange farmers from florida ;) and instability in the the middle east along with other factors such as china will cause a rise in oil prices which in return will line the pockets for many in DC.

if the only complaints you have for a democrat in office (which i'm not democrat) was he was getting his dick sucked, then i think your stance on politics is kinda washed out. before 9/11 during the clinton administration we had some of the best times this country has seen. i personally think maybe if bush got his dick sucked by an intern we could possibly get some shit done.

on another note, i'm awaiting to see what bush and pals have instore for Google, before you know it Bush is going to have us tagged like cattle :lmfao: so he can protect our children while :jerkit: PRAISE JESUS. can i get an AMEN?

Thats not the best I have, You forget we have Clinton who let Bin Laden bomb our ship, bomb the trade center, had atleast 2 shots to kill Bin Laden but pussied out, Thats just a few of my better ones :D

Brett
01-20-2006, 11:58 AM

:lmfao:

MachNU
01-20-2006, 12:00 PM

Well i dont think burning the oil factories out in Saudi Arbia and in Iraq, wont be hurting the oil prices, its got to be bushes fault!!!!!!!!!

MachNU
01-20-2006, 12:01 PM

kind hard to talk with your head stuck firmly up your ass!!!!!

AznTraitor
01-20-2006, 12:04 PM
kind hard to talk with your head stuck firmly up your ass!!!!!

I think what he meant was, there is no reason to resort to name calling....EVERYONE is entitled to their opinnions and their view on the govt. When you start bashing or throw out names, it pretty much makes everything you say null and void....just be cool headed and talk in a adult mannor.

4dmin
01-20-2006, 12:08 PM
I think what he meant was, there is no reason to resort to name calling....EVERYONE is entitled to their opinnions and their view on the govt. When you start bashing or throw out names, it pretty much makes everything you say null and void....just be cool headed and talk in a adult mannor.

thank you. his DOB is 1987 :lmfao: ; seriously if that is your real age what do you even know of the economy

4dmin
01-20-2006, 12:12 PM
back on topic... are you guys following everything w/ this tape b/c you know they aren't uping the terror alert even though the tape says for more attacks here. you know the last time this happened was when they told our allies to leave and then the train stations got bombed.

Brett
01-20-2006, 12:21 PM
Yeah but they have had no increased "Chatter" in the network and they have no evidence anything is in the near future. He and his boys have been saying since months after 9/11 more shit is comin. we cant jump though his hoops everytime he produces a tape.

AznTraitor
01-20-2006, 12:22 PM
The way I see it is....Al Queda is a terror network...they really dont get credit for how smart they really are...Bin Laden and all these tapes are huge propaganda and scare tactics...

A.)gives his people false hope, and morals the troops
B.)American's are so antsy about anyone saying "terrorist" that this tape is almost like brainwashing them that if we dont jump on the "truce" that he will attack and people will rally againest the govt for not intiating the "truce"

he's basically putting everyone on edge again with the threats, but in all seriousness....with as much damage that we've done to his network...I think it's more of a "time out" for him to reorganize his people and network.

Macro
01-20-2006, 01:47 PM
If we let Bin Laden do what he wants he will recreate his empire of fucking terrorism and bring the war here instead of over there. Creating more cells and training more terrorist. I know he will create and army that will be blood thirsty for the Americans. Fuck the politics lets be real, we are killing Iraqis the more that die the less chance of new recruits that will be available for them to kick our asses. Those political bastards over there want American money and being hypocrites in helping us, playing both sides of the field. How does the Iraqi government know when attacks are going to happen and decide not to show up? Yet they don’t have the balls to call the Americans and say, “this is going around watch out for a future attack.” No the shut the fuck up and when I does happen those fuckers are quick to point the fingers to the Americans so we look bad in the media and residing countries. I’m joining the Marine Corps in a couple of months, exited yes! Scared as hell yes! If going over there and kicking ass is going to stop them from coming here, then I’ll do it and to all the liberal fucks when the war comes here all of them are going to still be talking shit, why aren’t the soldiers helping us.

MachNU
01-20-2006, 01:51 PM
thank you. his DOB is 1987 :lmfao: ; seriously if that is your real age what do you even know of the economy

wow so if that is my real age, your saying that i shouldnt or cant know anything of the economy!!!! the only reason i resorted to name calling is becuase it pisses me off when someone starts a conversation off like this saying about how its all the other persons fault with no facts to back it!

4dmin
01-20-2006, 02:51 PM
^ i don't think i ever stated anything i wasn't backing up...

unemployment = check
economy = check
oil = check
wwmd = check
pre-clinton chances to stop saddam = check

if that is your real age, then yes you are entitled to your opinion but that would also make you 19, so i can hardly think you can discuss the economic events from pre bush considering you were 14 when he came into office; let alone if you were even old enough to vote for bush???

i have a real problem w/ people not voting yet they have 2 cents to share... VOTE OR DIE! don't think i won't tell p'diddy :goodjob:

MachNU
01-20-2006, 02:56 PM
^ i don't think i ever stated anything i wasn't backing up...

unemployment = check
economy = check
oil = check
wwmd = check
pre-clinton chances to stop saddam = check

if that is your real age, then yes you are entitled to your opinion but that would also make you 19, so i can hardly think you can discuss the economic events from pre bush considering you were 14 when he came into office; let alone if you were even old enough to vote for bush???

i have a real problem w/ people not voting yet they have 2 cents to share... VOTE OR DIE! don't think i won't tell p'diddy :goodjob:

trust me if i was of age when bush came into office then i would have voted, but you do not know my family, and even at that age, i was forced to watch every political event that happened on T.V. and due to that i have good knowledge of political actions and the economy, i enjoy watching that stuff and learning about it. Also i do have my opinions, an di do agree with alot of what people said here, but also disagree with a few on them about there opinions!

quickdodge®
01-20-2006, 02:57 PM
we are killing Iraqis the more that die the less chance of new recruits that will be available for them to kick our asses.

That's a shitty way to put it. Later, QD.

MachNU
01-20-2006, 02:59 PM
That's a shitty way to put it. Later, QD.

sad but true.....the less ignorant jihad over there to blow themselfs up the better for us!

quickdodge®
01-20-2006, 03:02 PM
I don't believe going over there and just bombing every Iraqi citizen is the answer, though. Later, QD.

Macro
01-20-2006, 03:03 PM
i would fucking hate to patrol the road checks and be blown up or hurt. I rather kill them fuckers then be killed. Yeah what i said is shitty, but its the truth.

quickdodge®
01-20-2006, 03:03 PM
Not really. But ok. Later, QD.

MachNU
01-20-2006, 03:07 PM
I don't believe going over there and just bombing every Iraqi citizen is the answer, though. Later, QD.

no i dont mean it in the since of waging a bloody massacre over there, but jsut saying that the more jihad we take out over there the better for us. I was mostly refering to waht Brett said eariler when Clinton keep from bombing a training camp just to spare some childrens lifes. Didnt mean it to the point that you just go nuke them all and be done jsut saying that war is a game of dice, no matter how many times you roll sometimes it just comes up snake eyes!!! :dunno:

Macro
01-20-2006, 03:07 PM
i dont believe killing innocent people is right, but those who fight for the Jihad or Mujahideen have to be eliminated.

quickdodge®
01-20-2006, 03:27 PM
^^^ Well now that sounds much better. Later, QD.

ATK_Designs
01-20-2006, 07:47 PM
i dont believe killing innocent people is right, but those who fight for the Jihad or Mujahideen have to be eliminated.

I agree.

And that bitch should die in hell. If I ever get to see him, I'll skin him alive. I've lost precious people because of that fucking bitch. Whenever I hear his fucking "Bin Laden" name. I just wanna puke. And yes, put him in front of me, I'll skin him alive, then cut of pieces of his meat, down to the bone day by day, until he's left with bones and vital organs that'd keep him alive. I'm not gonna shoot him in the head, nor allow him to commit suicide. He has to suffer to the uttermost extreme. /end rant

I'm not a violent person, but he's an exception.