PDA

View Full Version : Whadup--

PsssGtiVR6
04-12-2005, 09:06 PM
whadup,
the names Wes. im from tuscaloosa/birmingham, al. i am representing MD Customs Car Club. i was just checkin in to see what the ATL racing scene is like, and our club is planning to take a trip soi was jus checkin out...
i have a 2003 VW GTi VR6 w/intake, exhaust and lowered...and thats it in my sig....
peace out

quickdodgeŽ
04-12-2005, 09:08 PM
The racing scene is cool as hell up in Commerce or, as it is closer to you, Silver Dollar in Reynold's, GA. Welcome to IA. Later, QD.

-S Double C-
04-12-2005, 09:53 PM
whadup,
the names Wes. im from tuscaloosa/birmingham, al. i am representing MD Customs Car Club. i was just checkin in to see what the ATL racing scene is like, and our club is planning to take a trip soi was jus checkin out...
i have a 2003 VW GTi VR6 w/intake, exhaust and lowered...and thats it in my sig....
peace out

whats the racing scene like up in birmingham i have family that lives there that i plan on visiting for the summer..

PsssGtiVR6
04-12-2005, 10:01 PM
its cool....we have the "ricers" and what not that like to cause drama...pull guns and shit...but i mean i guess its ok...last weekend was the best we've had in a while. im sure its better in ATL, but i dunno...ill have to check out. itd be pretty cool to get a group of you guys to come over here and ill get our car club to take a trip there also.

Tracy
04-12-2005, 10:07 PM
Welcome!

-S Double C-
04-12-2005, 10:31 PM
its cool....we have the "ricers" and what not that like to cause drama...pull guns and shit...but i mean i guess its ok...last weekend was the best we've had in a while. im sure its better in ATL, but i dunno...ill have to check out. itd be pretty cool to get a group of you guys to come over here and ill get our car club to take a trip there also.

i hear yah sounds about like here too..when i get ready to come up there ill give you a hollar b/c i dont really know my way around there and none of my family that lives there is in to imports so they be like i dont know where the hell they hang out. :D check out importmyths.com thats 1 of 7 of our local car clubs.

MDCQ
04-12-2005, 10:35 PM
Welcome to IA.

mi4dub
04-12-2005, 11:57 PM
Welcome!
ahhh i see the painted long beach rims...

99ITRGIRL
04-13-2005, 11:37 PM
Welcome to IA!!!

Cliff
04-13-2005, 11:48 PM
welcome...i was in bham last week....ya'll got a cool shop over there down the road from the summit...don't even remember the name of it but here's the showroom...i'll prolly be back out that way visiting my cousin sooner or later

flysi00
04-14-2005, 11:46 AM
welcome to IA and damn some are some nice showroom cars

FNR32
04-14-2005, 12:11 PM
welcome...i was in bham last week....ya'll got a cool shop over there down the road from the summit...don't even remember the name of it but here's the showroom...i'll prolly be back out that way visiting my cousin sooner or later
That shop is called LA Extreme. I have mixed feelings about the shop, but im not going to bring bham drama to an ATL board. Both the Orange S2000 and the Colorchaning Cobra belong to a guy named Bly. The cobra makes and ungodly amount of power. The S2K runs in the 11's somewhere. Both are nice cars.

Cliff
04-14-2005, 08:28 PM
lol ia is the place for drama and honestly if the shop is a bad place let us know...better to be told the pros and cons here than have any of our alabama members find out first hand.....and that cobra and s2k were sick as hell and that eclipse with the tv screens in the side windows was sick

FNR32
04-16-2005, 12:01 AM
Well the shop isnt BAD.... That just isnt their work. They contracted alot of it out, and most of it was already done before they even got thoes cars. They wanted to trasht eh AEM Fuel Management system in the S2k becasue they didnt know how to operate it...... BLAH, im getting angry just thinking about how you can take all the credit for the work someone else does.. That pisses me off, thats why id never take my car to LA Extreme. If anyone in Alabama is looking for a good shop, Speedsouth, and Auto Labz are two of the shops i stand by.