PDA

View Full Version : Misc First Blood (hardcore/metal)

Ryno
01-18-2006, 08:21 PM
My friend Carl quit his old band Terror to sing for his band First Blood. They just got signed to http://www.trustkill.com. Check 'em out, here's there myspace page http://www.myspace.com/firstblood

They are recording the CD right now and it will be ready in May and you can download songs from their site if you like what you hear. They will be touring the east coast this summer and I will be playing a few shows with them on 2nd guitar. We may tour with Path of Resistance and play Hellfest plus a few other big shows that are possibly in the works. :guitar:

4dmin
01-18-2006, 08:58 PM
my friends are signed on there too Fight Paris, i don't car for their new band but their old stuff as Chronic MD was good... its pretty good stuff... Whatz up Hatebreed/Sick of it All :D :goodjob:

Hulud
04-21-2006, 08:34 AM
my friends are signed on there too Fight Paris, i don't car for their new band but their old stuff as Chronic MD was good... its pretty good stuff... Whatz up Hatebreed/Sick of it All :D :goodjob:
hahaha chronic md LOLOLOL
wow i remember that, i went to the neutron bomb for a local show one time and that guy with the dreds was handing out demos, so i put it in my cd player then proceeded to toss it out on 75 lol

GTScoob
04-21-2006, 05:00 PM
"Sick Of It All, FIRST BLOOD, and Stretch Arm Strong will be touring together in May. The following dates have been confirmed thus far:"

That should be a good show if they make it out here to the east coast.

Hulud
04-22-2006, 02:32 PM
"Sick Of It All, FIRST BLOOD, and Stretch Arm Strong will be touring together in May. The following dates have been confirmed thus far:"

That should be a good show if they make it out here to the east coast.
ryno will be on tour with them

GTScoob
04-23-2006, 02:18 AM
ryno will be on tour with them

I totally missed that in the first post. I'll have to make it out there whenever the show is.

ALVIN
04-23-2006, 10:13 AM
HAHAHA PAUL I LIVE right like next to Meadow Drive as in Chronic Meadow Drive lol. their old stuff was good but the new stuff sucks lol

Hulud
04-23-2006, 11:57 AM
I totally missed that in the first post. I'll have to make it out there whenever the show is.
they wont be comin to atlanta on this tour

but soon hopefully

Hulud
04-28-2006, 12:56 PM
just got the cd in the mail today!
good shit!