PDA

View Full Version : Misc Cam gets at Jay-Z!!!

NzProjeKt
01-18-2006, 07:37 PM
http://files.filefront.com/02+You+got+to+love+it+Beyonce/;4633969;;/fileinfo.html
^^^^^^ LINK

Ive been saying Camron is a funny ass dude.. KILLAH SEASON!!!!!
It isnt very lyrical but he came hard on it.. But aint Juelz still on Def Jam ??

I think JayZ is going to either ignore him or straight torch his ass...
98-00 Cam was ill.. But now his ego has gotton way out of control..

tony
01-18-2006, 08:06 PM
dude sounds gay calling another man ugly like 4 or 5 times.. always thought it was :gay: to judge another mans looks.

NzProjeKt
01-18-2006, 08:18 PM
Yea True.. Not only that but LMAO at Camron (http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/879/campinkmink7as.jpg) for even speaking on JayZ's fashion sense..

Negrodamus
01-18-2006, 10:16 PM
Dipset Dipset. EVERYTHING he said was true. Jay turned his back on dame dame made jay what he is today. if it wasn't for dame jay'z would still be hanging off a palm tree in a wack ass jaz-o video.

DIPSET DIPSET

NzProjeKt
01-18-2006, 10:44 PM
Dipset Dipset. EVERYTHING he said was true. Jay turned his back on dame dame made jay what he is today. if it wasn't for dame jay'z would still be hanging off a palm tree in a wack ass jaz-o video.

DIPSET DIPSET
You think JayZ is going to respond tho??

Negrodamus
01-18-2006, 11:01 PM
You think JayZ is going to respond tho??
honestly i dont think so. for one he's gonna say hes above a "beef/battle" with cam. 2nd he knows that the "streets" belong to the diplomats, period. And to be real Dame+the streets= a cam'ron victory. the one and only thing that jay can say to cam verbally is compare album sales and total popularity, but in the "streets" wtf is popularity ya know? jay z has NO muscle lyrically with def jam whos he got....Bleek and Tearia Marie,Jeezy or maybe even Method Man a guy that hasn't had a hit since 1998. GIMMIE A BREAK.

burnout1990
01-18-2006, 11:38 PM
ludacris...i believe hes a had a hit since 98' ;)

ironchef
01-18-2006, 11:59 PM
"For now, Im going to hold def jam on my back" haha yea ludacris is probably the only successful thing at def jam.

PhAtBoYMr2
01-19-2006, 02:00 AM
these fucking dipset niggas man......

negrodamus call your brother tell him to get his ass in check

A1EX
01-19-2006, 12:59 PM
link dont work

thinkfast®
01-19-2006, 01:10 PM
whatta lame

how he gonna go at Jay man, that shit aint gonna fly

Hov will make a diss record that will be a club banger, end Cams career man

NzProjeKt
01-19-2006, 03:29 PM
The real reason his made this diss it to create a buzz for his lp Killah Season which drops in Feb.

quickdodge®
01-19-2006, 05:25 PM
Fucc both of them. Later, QD.

green91
01-19-2006, 05:33 PM
cam is whack

JustinSane110™
01-19-2006, 05:37 PM
Fucc both of them. Later, QD.
Right to the point, lol. :lmfao:

quickdodge®
01-19-2006, 05:42 PM
Lolol. Later, QD.

NzProjeKt
01-19-2006, 10:11 PM
ROFLLLLLLLL
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/camjay3dn.jpg

1000cckiller
01-20-2006, 07:34 AM
cam is a bitch, thats why he got his pink wearing ass shot.

PhAtBoYMr2
01-20-2006, 07:42 AM
yeah cam is a bitch, just like the rest of them wack ass dipset niggas....

if jay responds camron's career is as good as over............jay gonna rip him

1000cckiller
01-20-2006, 07:51 AM

if jay responds camron's career is as good as over............jay gonna rip himif jay just says buy cam its over for cam bitch ass, but i dont think he fuckin with that bullshit Jay-z = pofits and mo money, Cam= in the back room getting bent over

Negrodamus
01-20-2006, 06:53 PM
cam is a bitch, thats why he got his pink wearing ass shot.
Pink? Cam killed the pink fad in 2004. Purple is the color.

Negrodamus
01-20-2006, 06:54 PM

if jay responds camron's career is as good as over............jay gonna rip him
Yo Suck, NO HOMO

Negrodamus
01-20-2006, 06:57 PM
Jay Z's not gonna go for cam. Jay Z never could battle on wax period. wtf was that "super ugly" shit from 2001. That was hot garbage. jay z is good for only one thing and thats bitting off everything biggie did and wear capri pants with sandals.

JustinSane110™
01-20-2006, 09:38 PM
Pink? Cam killed the pink fad in 2004. Purple is the color.
Bitch shit either way....

Jay Z's not gonna go for cam. Jay Z never could battle on wax period. wtf was that "super ugly" shit from 2001. That was hot garbage. jay z is good for only one thing and thats bitting off everything biggie did and wear capri pants with sandals.
Like QD said, Fuck both of them. I'd be more inclined to care about William Hung feuding with Ashlee Simpson.

NzProjeKt
01-20-2006, 10:09 PM
I'd be more inclined to care about William Hung feuding with Ashlee Simpson.
Thats not something to be proud about..

Negrodamus
01-20-2006, 10:21 PM
I'd be more inclined to care about William Hung feuding with Ashlee Simpson.

lol thats why your opinon sucks.

bicsintegra
01-20-2006, 10:32 PM
jay isn't going to get at cam what for? he retired and he gets 10 million a year to run def jam. and dipset does suck although they are still better than g-unot.

NzProjeKt
01-20-2006, 11:27 PM
Cam'ron Explains Beef With Jay-Z
By Remmie Fresh
Date: 1/20/2006 3:56 pm

Rapper Cam'ron has further clarified his position against Island Def Jam president/rapper Shawn "Jay-Z" Carter, after the Harlem native recently released the dis track called "Gotta Love It."

Cam'ron alleged that Jay-Z's declaration of peace with Nas in October 2005, was initially meant to destroy the credibility of his own Diplomats crew.

Cam'ron told Miss Jones and the Hot 97 morning show team the culmination of his grievance in the weeks leading up to Jay-Z's "I Declare War" concert, which was hosted by rival station Power 105.

"The last straw was that station down the dial [Power 105 and] he supposed to ["declare war"], where he is supposed to be dissing everybody he had a problem with," he explained to Miss Jones, DJ Envy and others. "So you know leading up to the concert, I got Dame calling me like, 'He's trying to get old footage of you of when you and Jim got jumped and he's trying to find Jim's Catholic school pictures.' So leading up to this concert, we had to get on point, you dig? I don't know whatever he was looking for, you ain't gonna find it."

Jay-Z and Nas' peace treaty was applauded by the Hip-Hop community, however beef with Cam'ron and his crew has quietly festered for many years.

Prior to the "I Declare War" concert, Jim Jones publicly dissed Jay-Z to Mad Linx when he was the host of BET's "Rap City."

"When [Jay-Z] became the President, that was our way out [of Def Jam]. We not with it at all, ya dig, and if you wanna go statistically, not even on just the fire part, just statistically, we sold more records than everybody up at Roc-A-Fella every time we came out with an album," Jim Jones said on air. "Why would we be with somebody that sell no records statistically? The Roc is over. It's more like a cubic zirconium. The diamond is crumbled."

Cam'ron also said problems arose when Jay-Z discovered plans to appoint him President of Roc-A-Fella, a position he turned down due to a disagreement over his proposed yearly compensation.

Cam'ron also denied that he slept with Jay-Z's girlfriend Beyonce, although he insinuated an act took place in his freestyle dis.

"This ain't noting personal toward her, but I know what hurts his heart," he said.

Still Cam'ron admitted that this was a war of words, not one he hoped would end in violence.

"At the end of the day, I don't want any violence. I'm trying to avoid it. It don't even make sense to do violence, we just trying to do music," Cam admitted.

Jay-Z wasn't available for comment at press time.

Negrodamus
01-21-2006, 01:27 AM
he gets 10 million a year to run def jam.

HAHAHAHAHA.....Run Def Jam is something that jay-z dosnt do. LYOR COHEN runs def jam, jay is just a big billboard for def jam.. basically a marketing tool. Which was a smart move made by russell simmons and lyor cohen. They pay jay to take pictures,spit some shit on "upcoming artist" album i.e jeezy for the "street cred" go to events, do a interview and wack off.

PhAtBoYMr2
01-21-2006, 09:15 AM
Bitch shit either way....

Like QD said, Fuck both of them. I'd be more inclined to care about William Hung feuding with Ashlee Simpson.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :werd:

Kevykev
01-21-2006, 04:45 PM
hahah shit was on MTv Today.

CMO
01-21-2006, 06:14 PM
HAHAHAHAHA.....Run Def Jam is something that jay-z dosnt do. LYOR COHEN runs def jam, jay is just a big billboard for def jam.. basically a marketing tool. Which was a smart move made by russell simmons and lyor cohen. They pay jay to take pictures,spit some shit on "upcoming artist" album i.e jeezy for the "street cred" go to events, do a interview and wack off.

Dude Lyor Cohen left Def Jam in 2004. He runs Warner Music Group now.

JustinSane110™
01-23-2006, 12:38 AM
Thats not something to be proud about..
Neither is being a Jay-Z or Cam stan... :rolleyes:

lol thats why your opinon sucks.
I guess my opinion has more in common with Jay and Cam than I thought...

ReCkLe5s
01-23-2006, 01:33 AM
Jeezy was big on the mixtapes before jay got in bed with def jam.... get your shit right.... jeezy's album is one of best rap records ive herd in a while and luda is a fucking 4 ft clown.... dipset has the streets of nyc and jay has the mtv crowd.. but when push comes to shove.... when you called the king of new york and the streets of nyc arent yours the streets are more important.. and jay doesnt have that.. oh before i leave G-unot..the game is on top of his shit!!!

Negrodamus
01-23-2006, 01:43 AM
Jeezy was big on the mixtapes before jay got in bed with def jam.... get your shit right.... jeezy's album is one of best rap records ive herd in a while
Yeeeeeeaaaa, Lets get it, Real see real, CTE, Yams, Yeeeeeeaaaa, Lets get it, Real see real, CTE, Yams, Jeezy the snowman Yeeeeeeaaaa, Lets get it, Real see real, CTE, Yams, Yeeeeeeaaaa, Lets get it, Real see real, CTE, Yams, Jeezy the snowman Yeeeeeeaaaa, Lets get it, Real see real, CTE, Yams, Yeeeeeeaaaa, Lets get it, Real see real, CTE, Yams, Jeezy the snowman Yeeeeeeaaaa, Lets get it, Real see real, CTE, Yams, Yeeeeeeaaaa, Lets get it, Real see real, CTE, Yams, Jeezy the snowman Yeeeeeeaaaa, Lets get it, Real see real, CTE, Yams, Yeeeeeeaaaa, Lets get it, Real see real, CTE, Yams, Jeezy the snowman Yeeeeeeaaaa, Lets get it, Real see real, CTE, Yams, Yeeeeeeaaaa, Lets get it, Real see real, CTE, Yams, Jeezy the snowman

ReCkLe5s
01-23-2006, 02:10 AM
do you actually have the record or just talking out lack of knowledge

ironchef
01-23-2006, 08:23 AM
I've heard the record and what negrodamus said is pretty much exactly what it is, jeezy is fucking aweful.

quickdodge®
01-23-2006, 11:49 AM
Jeezy was big on the mixtapes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

.. jeezy's album is one of best rap records ive herd in a while

What was your last album you heard? LL Cool J's Walking Like a Panther?"

.... dipset has the streets of nyc

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Another Dipset dickrider.

and jay has the mtv crowd.

Actually on point.

...the game is on top of his shit!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
01-23-2006, 12:07 PM
jeezy is a mediocore rapper, he comes alright on certian songs but he needs to step up his flow and delivery......

jayz is alright, he was never ever king of new york and he would never make my all time greatest rappers list...I think i have like one rocawear shirt that i never wear, my moms got it for me but..i think people give jayz more credit then he deserves. I liked jayz when he first got on the scene, but his shit is too waterd down for me

and qd is right...we do have alot of dipset riders on this board.......how in the hell am i the only guint fan and we have like 20 dipset niggas tryin to suck santanas cock like lindsay lohan. i hate when people even try to compare dipset to gunit, i wonder if these niggaz even listen to rap at all..

quickdodge®
01-23-2006, 12:32 PM
i wonder if these niggaz even listen to rap at all..

Their version of hardcore rap is Gwen Stefani. The only rap they here is whatever is played on Star 94. Later, QD.

Sammich
01-23-2006, 12:48 PM
the way i see gunit, 50 in particular is that they are way too commercial, dats why dipset over them

quickdodge®
01-23-2006, 12:51 PM
I don't think Diccset is over anyone. Neither do I think G-Ushit is. Later, QD.

Sammich
01-23-2006, 12:58 PM
welp urbody got their own opinion

thinkfast®
01-23-2006, 01:01 PM
WTF is welp

aint that some grape juice??

PhAtBoYMr2
01-23-2006, 03:25 PM
the way i see gunit, 50 in particular is that they are way too commercial, dats why dipset over them

too commerical? before gunit blew up they flooded the mixtape scene man.....these fools went platnium off a mixtape.... Gunit is known worldwide....if you go some places and say dipset..theyll be like "what the fuck is that" because there music is trash......

what is gunit doing differnt than tupac, biggie, nas, or any of those rappers that would make them more.. "commerical" Haver you actually sat down and listen to some of the dipset lyrics? every song is the same.....

"Dipssseeeetttttttt Dipsseetttttt santanaaaaaaa Dipseeetttttt

i eat ice cream, with hot fudge, look at my mean mug, yepppppppppp
ahhhhhhhh

Dispet Dipseeetttttt"

Gunit has a great fan base because there music is good to the ear...even if you dont listen to rap you may like some of the shit put out by gunit because it's catchy.

quickdodge®
01-23-2006, 03:42 PM
too commerical? before gunit blew up they flooded the mixtape scene man.....these fools went platnium off a mixtape.... Gunit is known worldwide....if you go some places and say dipset..theyll be like "what the fuck is that" because there music is trash......

what is gunit doing differnt than tupac, biggie, nas, or any of those rappers that would make them more.. "commerical" Haver you actually sat down and listen to some of the dipset lyrics? every song is the same.....

"Dipssseeeetttttttt Dipsseetttttt santanaaaaaaa Dipseeetttttt

i eat ice cream, with hot fudge, look at my mean mug, yepppppppppp
ahhhhhhhh

Dispet Dipseeetttttt"

Gunit has a great fan base because there music is good to the ear...even if you dont listen to rap you may like some of the shit put out by gunit because it's catchy.

I have to agree. Except I don't like to listen to anything by G-Ushit, but they do have a lot catchier tunes. Later, QD.

thinkfast®
01-23-2006, 04:22 PM
G G G G UNOT!!

riCh4G63
01-23-2006, 04:41 PM
wtf is mase doing with g-unit? that's what i've been wondering.

bigdare23
01-23-2006, 07:05 PM
I've heard the record and what negrodamus said is pretty much exactly what it is, jeezy is fucking aweful.

I agree 100%

bicsintegra
01-23-2006, 07:40 PM

i'll take that job.