PDA

View Full Version : SPY SHOTS!!

The Ren
01-18-2006, 05:13 PM
Since my baby is currently in surgury.. I decided to take some spy shots...

atlshawdyfasho
01-18-2006, 05:20 PM
what are you doing to it? seat delete? sub enclosure?

The Ren
01-18-2006, 05:21 PM
I guess you'll just have to wait and see huh?

atlshawdyfasho
01-18-2006, 05:23 PM
lol dammit

The Ren
01-18-2006, 05:24 PM
I will keep you informed.. hows your baby doing?

Tracy
01-18-2006, 05:25 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

The Ren
01-18-2006, 05:26 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Hrmm I wonder why...lol.. should be done soon.. Im so excited...

atlshawdyfasho
01-18-2006, 05:27 PM
I will keep you informed.. hows your baby doing?

shes doing good..shes at batlground..i got that emanage ultimate and they ran into some tuning problems and stuff..i might end up selling the emanU and putting my safc2 back in..we'll see..i miss it :( its been in the shop more than ive had to drive it lol..

The Ren
01-18-2006, 05:28 PM
Thats your car up there???? Ahhhhh ok... I thought it looked familiar... My car has been up there alot this week :)

Tracy
01-18-2006, 05:30 PM
shes doing good..shes at batlground..i got that emanage ultimate and they ran into some tuning problems and stuff..i might end up selling the emanU and putting my safc2 back in..we'll see..i miss it :( its been in the shop more than ive had to drive it lol..

It's not tuning issues baby :( It came here for tuning, but that's not the issue at this point. We haven't even gotten there yet. How long was it at that other shop? I didn't realize that you just got it.

atlshawdyfasho
01-18-2006, 05:36 PM
lol I got it in june 05 I think..its just been in and out of the shop alot espescially since yogi takes forever to do stuff..i didnt mean tuning issues..its more like yogi didnt check everything before giving it back to me and making sure everything was properly installed and what not..from what i was told the spacers for the fuel rail were missing so batlgroudn orderd me those, changed my fuel pump,plugs,wires and all that, and then they found out its running rich at idle and lean under boost so they have to work all that out..but if i had to rate batlground theyd prolly get a 10 out of 10 since they informed me of all the stuff that was bad or needed to be changed so that it doesnt get worse :goodjob: .. just waiting on my baby to come home :D

imbosile
01-18-2006, 05:42 PM
Since my baby is currently in surgury.. I decided to take some spy shots...

you sure do love to keep us on the edge of our seats.....i just wanna know what your doing, its too suspenseful!

atlshawdyfasho
01-18-2006, 05:45 PM
you sure do love to keep us on the edge of our seats.....i just wanna know what your doing, its too suspenseful!

I agree :D

Tracy
01-18-2006, 06:03 PM
lol I got it in june 05 I think..its just been in and out of the shop alot espescially since yogi takes forever to do stuff..i didnt mean tuning issues..its more like yogi didnt check everything before giving it back to me and making sure everything was properly installed and what not..from what i was told the spacers for the fuel rail were missing so batlgroudn orderd me those, changed my fuel pump,plugs,wires and all that, and then they found out its running rich at idle and lean under boost so they have to work all that out..but if i had to rate batlground theyd prolly get a 10 out of 10 since they informed me of all the stuff that was bad or needed to be changed so that it doesnt get worse :goodjob: .. just waiting on my baby to come home :D

I'm sorry sugar booger. Just think how nice it will be when you get it back :)

Nemesis
01-18-2006, 06:44 PM
wtf is a sugar booger. Sounds sick. Sicko!

The Ren
01-18-2006, 08:00 PM
I'm sorry sugar booger. Just think how nice it will be when you get it back :) Yup.. After some of the stuff I have seen come into batlground.. Im just amazed at it...

The Ren
01-25-2006, 09:11 PM
Well here is the car as it sits as of today!

PSINXS
01-26-2006, 02:22 AM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/psinxs/cantsee.jpg

Repost Squintz
01-26-2006, 09:01 AM
ha lol i can though, and i squint wtf?

The Ren
01-26-2006, 09:49 AM
I will get more pics today once I install the harnesses. I couldnt do it yesterday because the paint was still soft.

PSINXS
01-26-2006, 09:59 AM
i see it now. chassis stiffening bar and a new solid radiator hose.

The Ren
01-26-2006, 10:15 AM
Eh It's a custom harness bar, but yeah it will definatly help with the chassis since I have a targa...and yeah the radiator hose is brushed aluminum... the harpipe kit with my bov should be here this week as well...

PSINXS
01-26-2006, 10:39 AM
congrats Ren! you are moving right along with the dawg! cant wait till i we both can make it to a track day for a friendly run.

The Ren
01-26-2006, 10:41 AM
Trying to anyways.. I also have new pioneer rear speakers in her to. The back stock speakers we so blown.. Im not sure how any sound was coming out of them.. I will be installing my harnesses today (hopefully) before the NP meet...