PDA

View Full Version : WHat you know about Choclate?

JITB
01-17-2006, 02:41 PM
IM pretty sure most have heard about what Ray nagin said abou the new New Orlenas being a "choclate City" being majority black in his MLK day speech. BUt today a reporter asked him about it and he said..

reporter- do u think your statements were alittle too much?

nagin - What u know about choclate? :lmfao:

reporter - ummm i just want to know waht u meant.

nagin - What u know about choclate? Do you know how to make choclate?

reporter - ..........

nagin - you make choclate by mixing dark choclate and white milk, and you get a very delicious drink... :lmfao:

WOW, i think nagin has officially lost his mind. i dont know, i knda of feel sorry for him.. i tihnk he went a bit too far with the choclate city tihng.

BTEC
01-17-2006, 02:45 PM
if there a write up on that? I want to print it and hang it on the wall in my room. LOL!!!

what u know bowt choclate muhfukuh??!! she-it, i know i aint studderin.

JITB
01-17-2006, 02:58 PM
i didnt look for it, but you have to hear it.. its the funniest interview ive heard im sure it will pop up on the net within the week..

blurred visions
01-17-2006, 11:48 PM
So if I announced that I wanted a Vanilla city, how long do you think before I was shot?

http://b.im.craigslist.org/BS/PS/klWSU3BNu1MIdzzov36grq0Pwwgp.jpg

chrisdavis
01-18-2006, 08:24 AM
He has got to be the biggest idiot in politics right now. I saw that speech on the news the other day. He clearly stated that he wanted New Orleans to be a majority black city and then tried to back peddle and say he meant for the city to be well diversified. He is a total fucking joke, he botched the evacuation, failed to take any responsibility for it, Moved his family out of N.O. and told his constituents to move back before the town was livable again, and now this speech.

{X}Echo419
01-18-2006, 09:02 AM
So if I announced that I wanted a Vanilla city, how long do you think before I was shot?

http://b.im.craigslist.org/BS/PS/klWSU3BNu1MIdzzov36grq0Pwwgp.jpg

b4 you could say fo' shiz-BANG!

Kevykev
01-18-2006, 09:53 AM
Yeah who know where his mind is at right now! Guess that's what a catastrophic event does to a feeble-minded mayor.

civic95
01-18-2006, 01:41 PM
Willy Wonka For Mayor of New Orleans

Mayor Willy Ray Nagan Wonka wants to make chocolate in his own chocolate factory...... will he find enough Umpa-Loompas to help him do it?

Or will Slugworth steal his gobstopper formula??

And when will black audiences begin to find it condescending when "leaders" feel the need to speak to them in a pseudo-southern preacher style, when to other audiences the same "leaders" use newsroom English?

And if Wonka-Nagan wants New Orleans to "revert" back to a demographic... then it should be FRENCH PEOPLE ONLY.... no scratch that... the Indians were there first... so make it a (what would you call a city of red people).. what a Cinamon Stick City??

Hes a master-race-baiter... plain and simple.

blurred visions
01-18-2006, 04:02 PM
lol, this is a funny topic. But seriously, after he said that, do you think people that aren't black are going to go spend their money in N.O. on tourism? I think not. Now the city will probably be a big party city and eventually turn to a city of crime and violence on a higher level. I just have a funny feeling things will get out of control there. I can say that I will never be visiting New Orleans....EVER.

JITB
01-19-2006, 05:40 AM
lol, this is a funny topic. But seriously, after he said that, do you think people that aren't black are going to go spend their money in N.O. on tourism? I think not. Now the city will probably be a big party city and eventually turn to a city of crime and violence on a higher level. I just have a funny feeling things will get out of control there. I can say that I will never be visiting New Orleans....EVER.

thats how it was before.. nothin new.

blurred visions
01-19-2006, 01:04 PM
Notice how I said, "on a higher level." Shit, I was going to go to the Tiesto concert there and I'm white. That means I would have spent my money on a hotel and food. Thats called tourism money. Also, they have the Voodoo Music Festival there every year. Most of the bands are rock bands.....do you think if they had it this year that a lot of caucasian people would go?

DeutscheBAG!
01-24-2006, 12:20 AM
Notice how I said, "on a higher level." Shit, I was going to go to the Tiesto concert there and I'm white. That means I would have spent my money on a hotel and food. Thats called tourism money. Also, they have the Voodoo Music Festival there every year. Most of the bands are rock bands.....do you think if they had it this year that a lot of caucasian people would go?

yes, because white people will find a reason to drink on just about any event :rolleyes:

blurred visions
01-24-2006, 12:25 AM
I'm hoping your white, because that was discrimination at its finest..

DeutscheBAG!
01-24-2006, 04:09 AM
I'm hoping your white, because that was discrimination at its finest..

negative, you should be one to talk though, i've seen your dumbass comments about race in the past. ;)

JITB
01-24-2006, 05:13 AM
Notice how I said, "on a higher level."

yea, b/c we all know black folks do nothin but drinkn malt liquor and shoot each other.. :goodjob: