PDA

View Full Version : FS: Honda Del Sol Chassis. Rolling???

NOSed_b18b
04-12-2005, 10:41 AM
Ok. Here is the story. To be honest, I don't know much about this car. My boss has it sitting in his warehouse and wants it gone to save space. We can supply VIN and any additional pics to show what else is wrong, but for now, this is what we've got. One thing I'm pretty sure of though, is that I think one of the rear control arms is hanging off. You will probably have to fix that, if it's fixable, while you're at the warehouse picking it up. Again, I'm kind of oblivious to anything regarding this car; it's not mine.

If a question pops up, then please don't hesitate to ask on this forum so others can see as well. I'm at work right now, and will be trying to get to your questions ASAP today.

Just a note. You will have to pick this thing up yourself. My boss doesn't want to even look at it, so you can get a deal out of it. I think he's asking $500 obo. Just make him an offer. Let me know what you guys think is a fair trade.

NOSed_b18b
04-12-2005, 10:42 AM
more pics

NOSed_b18b
04-12-2005, 10:42 AM
more...

Mika31p
04-12-2005, 10:52 AM
Where is te car located at? And dose he have the title to the car..And what is the deal with him wanting to sale it? is it a former project car or work done for some one else who never came to pick it up? I am very intrestead

RutRoe
04-12-2005, 11:30 AM
Talk about a huge project... wow.

I'm guessing there is no title, but if there is, let me know.

A.P. Photography
04-12-2005, 11:37 AM
Need to post up

1. Is there a title and is it salvage/clear?
2. Reason for selling
3. Does a California Duster come with the car to help remove all that dust :tongue:

92sib18c1
04-12-2005, 11:42 AM
The car is located in downtown ATL. If my memory served me right, a customer had the body shop did his body kit and stuffs but ran out of money. So he bailed and left the car. I'm not sure if there's a title or not.

A.P. Photography
04-12-2005, 11:45 AM
It will be up to your boss to get the title for the car then since it was left at his shop and considered abandoned.

RutRoe
04-12-2005, 11:53 AM
Yeah.. it will cost him a couple hundred bucks to do the whole process I think, because he'll have to go to the coutrhouse and apply for either an abondoned vehicle title or put a mechanic's lien and get the title that way...

The car isn't worth tons obviously, but if it has a title, someone with a lot of time could actually attempt to fix it.

civic95
04-12-2005, 12:02 PM
knock off $200 for that ugly color?

NOSed_b18b
04-12-2005, 12:37 PM
Ok. A little more info.

No title.
Car is obviously going to need some work.
He can't afford to keep this thing anymore(personal)

If you want, just give me a call. Name is Gerald. # is 404-758-0444

The price is very negotiable. Let me know guys. This thing needs to go.

BigDawg
04-12-2005, 12:46 PM
I am kind of interested, but would like to know more about him getting a title. Rut, can you help out with more info?

RutRoe
04-12-2005, 01:13 PM
Well, the thing to do at this point if you want it is to get it....

Then, grab the phone book and start calling insurance companies and ask if they do title bonds. Basically you'll take the bill of sale this guy gives you, which will hopefully have a shop's name on it (not a prob if not) and you basically give them like 200 bucks and they'll get you a title.

Usually they hand you all the paper work to go to the DMV and they'll issue a new Bonded title in your name... after something like 4 years, the bond goes away and the title is totally free and clear again.

Worth a shot if you really want a project car... I'd check on that rear assembly. Offer him a few hundred bucks and borrow a friends truck or something. I'm sure you can figure out how to make money on it... its just more than I want to mess with right now.

Hope that helps

BigDawg
04-12-2005, 01:40 PM
Well, the thing to do at this point if you want it is to get it....

Then, grab the phone book and start calling insurance companies and ask if they do title bonds. Basically you'll take the bill of sale this guy gives you, which will hopefully have a shop's name on it (not a prob if not) and you basically give them like 200 bucks and they'll get you a title.

Usually they hand you all the paper work to go to the DMV and they'll issue a new Bonded title in your name... after something like 4 years, the bond goes away and the title is totally free and clear again.

Worth a shot if you really want a project car... I'd check on that rear assembly. Offer him a few hundred bucks and borrow a friends truck or something. I'm sure you can figure out how to make money on it... its just more than I want to mess with right now.

Hope that helps

That is cool. Hmm.

NOSed_b18b
04-12-2005, 01:44 PM
Yeah, I think that's how my boss feels about it too. To be perfectly honest, I really doubt he wants anything to do with the car. So the titling is probably out of the question. You have to pretty much deal w/ everything. You can come out and look at it if you want. I've gotta leave at 4, but give me a call tomorrow. I'll be in here by 11am. Phone# is 404-758-0444. I'll also probably be checking this forum out constantly, so you can post questions as well and I'll try to answer them.

92sib18c1
04-12-2005, 02:06 PM
Does the car come with Chinese and Columbian guys, too?

NOSed_b18b
04-12-2005, 02:24 PM
haha. Might as well.

NOSed_b18b
04-12-2005, 10:00 PM
Come on guys. Anybody that is interested, please let me know. This thing has to go!!!!!

BigDawg
04-13-2005, 07:50 AM
I am interested, but since it has to be titled and have a TON of parts replaced, I wouldn't want to pay a whole lot for it.

NOSed_b18b
04-13-2005, 10:20 AM
Make me an offer. No offer will be refused, only considered!!

BigDawg
04-13-2005, 04:13 PM
Make me an offer. No offer will be refused, only considered!!

Why do you not have PM turned on?

gunn_bleu
04-13-2005, 04:58 PM
Hey, if you have AIM : PLNNOCHLO.

I have questions that you can probably answer.

NOSed_b18b
04-13-2005, 08:41 PM
Ok. Sorry about that. I haven't used this board in forever. I've adjusted my settings, so PMs are good to go. Any questions?? By the way, it's on ebay now. If you wanna check it out go to http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&tc=photo&item=7968314473&category=6783

But just because it's on ebay, doesn't mean we've stopped taking any offers. If we get an offer, we can still end this auction early. Let me know guys.

MyMomTookMyCivic
04-18-2005, 02:26 AM
sprite bottle included?

importtoy103
05-02-2005, 07:04 PM
hey man is this still available lmk got cash .