PDA

View Full Version : CONCERNING THE WRECK ON BARRET PKWY

BigTs13
01-16-2006, 10:51 PM
stan white...passenger in the BMW, was one of my good friends :( he was my little brothers best friend. stan was a good kid. he liked to mess around and act a fool once and a while...but not in cars. i know that his death was not his fault. whenever he would ride with me in my car, he would always tell me to slow down, and pay attention. he was a good good kid, and he will be missed. we lived in the same neighborhood for 4 years. i was friends with his sister lauren white, and knew their family well. im gonna miss him alot, and its gonna be hard to not hear his voice everyday. stan...if by some way u can see this (im a VERY supersticious (sp?) person)...im gonna miss u dawg...u were my boy...shit happens, and ill see u in the after life.

RIP--Stan white

IndianStig
01-16-2006, 10:55 PM
RIP my ninja :cool:

not sure if this is too soon, but post some details here when you feel the need so people dont ridicule your friend

EX-Svic
01-16-2006, 10:58 PM
damn that sucks............RIP........

BigTs13
01-16-2006, 11:00 PM
i dont know many details...other than what yall know. but i DO know that they were quote "going to fast".

no racing was involved...i know they got what they had coming...and i know some people think "better them than innocent people"...but he was a good kid. im pissed at the driver. very pissed. but like me and him always said...shit happens. im glad the people in the jetta werent hurt. but he didnt deserve to die...imo.

collins
01-16-2006, 11:01 PM
indeed. it really sucks when it hits so close to home. i was just waiting for someone on here to say they were close with one of the teens.

IndianStig
01-16-2006, 11:02 PM
no one deserves to die in a car wreck

Hulud
01-16-2006, 11:08 PM
no one deserves to die in a car wreck
yes some people do (not refering to the other nite)

Hulud
01-16-2006, 11:09 PM
but i blme the parents of the BMW kid because they should have never bought their kid a fuckin BMW to begin with, what do you expect.
i hope the kid lives and has to live with knowing his stupidity killed his friends, oh and jail time

The Ren
01-16-2006, 11:11 PM
I never once said I wished death on anyone.. I was in a bad wreck not too long ago and believe me.. no one deserves to die...but when it someones time to go.. There is nothing you can do..

Hulud
01-16-2006, 11:12 PM
I never once said I wished death on anyone.. I was in a bad wreck not too long ago and believe me.. no one deserves to die...but when it someones time to go.. There is nothing you can do..
yes some people do deserve to die, you cant say no one deserves to die

The Ren
01-16-2006, 11:15 PM
yes some people do deserve to die, you cant say no one deserves to die
The only people personally I think that deserve to die.. are people who kill others.. I do believe in the "eye for an eye" thing... As much as people say thats going down to their level.. The way a murderer kills his/her victem is the way I think he/she should die. As for men who molest woman.. I think they should be castrated...It may seem like a bitchy thing to do but I guarendamntee that that man would never consider doing it again...

thinkfast®
01-16-2006, 11:18 PM
ouch

I mean castration is taking it a bit far.. and by too far I mean talking about that on here and me just reading it is too far

:(

The Ren
01-16-2006, 11:19 PM
Sorry but Im just stating my opinion..

rickgiblin
01-16-2006, 11:20 PM
rip

i believe that no one deserves to die except for murders and rapest... but not passangers in a vehicle that they have no control over. i know how it is to loose a close friend and its never easy.

may god rest his soul

Marta Mike
01-16-2006, 11:21 PM
this wasnt a black E46 m3 was it?

IndianStig
01-16-2006, 11:23 PM
if i went and got in my car right now and tried to hit ******** in th ewet

i still dont deserve to die

if i went out and got a gun

drove speed limit then did a drive by and killed someone then i deserve t odie

but via firing squad

not car crashes, to many ways that others can get hurt, i wish all cars had infinite traction

lol

BigTs13
01-16-2006, 11:27 PM
i dont know what kind of BMW it was...i know stans mom had a BMW...but she NEVER let it out of the garage...

RISKYB
01-17-2006, 07:57 AM
RIP man

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-17-2006, 08:49 AM
Hulud: It doesn't matter if his parents bought him a BMW or not, he could have died in a pinto, don't blame the parents for the wrecklessness of his driving.. it's not their fault...

I'm very sorry about your friend.. Everything happens for a reason. Let it be a lesson everyone learns from.

Tarzanman
01-17-2006, 12:53 PM
What happened that caused the wreck/accident?

dereksi
01-17-2006, 01:05 PM
That sucks!! Sorry to hear about that

quickdodge®
01-17-2006, 01:56 PM
My thinking is that anyone who is willing to put other people's life in danger, are the ones who should perish instead of the innocent people. That's all. The passenger in this car, maybe he didn't deserve it. He wasn't the one driving. Later, QD.

HiPSI
01-17-2006, 02:12 PM
this wasnt a black E46 m3 was it?

there was a picture posted somewhere and it looked like a 4 door.