PDA

View Full Version : some Saturday night hi-jinks....

AznTraitor
01-16-2006, 03:41 PM
sooo, this past Saturday I was EXTREMELY bored and decided to head over to the CSU dorms and just hang out with some of my friends....well, after a little while and a few phone calls, it turned into a party. Everything was going quite well, and everyone was having a good time....until these two douche bags showed up.....they were carrying the 1 gallon jug of Hawaiian Punch (that was supposedly mixed with a lil something something) and just acting stupid as hell and annoying all the girls....so they wanted to smoke and we told them they had to smoke outside....well, they put down the jug of hawaiian punch and went outside, so we all ran into the kitchen and started looking for something to put in the fruit punch, well after 2 mins, we zero'ed in on the nyquil.....we poured the whole bottle in! they came back in and started with the stupid shit and then both chugged from it, and after a few more chugs they finished it off. Within about 30-35mins those fuckers started blinking alot and got these huge bags under their eyes! They both shortly passed out and were sound asleep...We picked them up and took them over the the volleyball courts and duct taped them to the posts.....where we left them, until campus police found them!

just so you know, the supposed mix hawiian punch....was a lie, those bitches were trying to front like they were hard.....

thinkfast®
01-16-2006, 03:49 PM
oh snap!! thats some gangsta grill shit homey!! +1

although I feel bad for you once these dudes find out who you and your friends are and where you live... if you need backup call me! :D

AznTraitor
01-16-2006, 03:52 PM
oh snap!! thats some gangsta grill shit homey!! +1

although I feel bad for you once these dudes find out who you and your friends are and where you live... if you need backup call me! :D

trust me, these dudes are like AFSHANE's cousins.....talking alot of shit and not backing any of it up.

thinkfast®
01-16-2006, 03:53 PM
aahahaha

yea, you got that all by yourself then man.. no backup needed LIRL

B16a2 Civic
01-17-2006, 08:07 AM
Peter, my # is 706-536-0278, i live like 5 minutes from those dorms and know lots of females as well, you want to party, you hit me up....also if you want more pranks hit me up LIRL...were these some black guys by any chance? if so, i kno what you mean by annoying

AznTraitor
01-17-2006, 08:15 AM
Peter, my # is 706-536-0278, i live like 5 minutes from those dorms and know lots of females as well, you want to party, you hit me up....also if you want more pranks hit me up LIRL...were these some black guys by any chance? if so, i kno what you mean by annoying

werd, I got it. next time we get something together, I'll def hit you up.

and these were some skinny ass white fellas....about 5'6, 90lbs wet.....maybe...

B16a2 Civic
01-17-2006, 08:27 AM
werd, I got it. next time we get something together, I'll def hit you up.

and these were some skinny ass white fellas....about 5'6, 90lbs wet.....maybe...

LIRL, your a crazy guy Peter

thinkfast®
01-17-2006, 09:56 AM
haha B bout to get his frat party on

hells yea

The Golden Child
01-17-2006, 10:16 AM
ahaha +1 owned

B16a2 Civic
01-17-2006, 10:18 AM
haha B bout to get his frat party on

hells yea

oh i do mayne, but i usually dont party with teh frat white guys.....man a jug of fake spiked hawaian punch....i would have had a field day with them!!

AznTraitor
01-17-2006, 10:19 AM
oh i do mayne, but i usually dont party with teh frat white guys.....man a jug of fake spiked hawaian punch....i would have had a field day with them!!

hey! I'm not white, and Joe, and Brian are definately not white! Jaime is Panimanian!

B16a2 Civic
01-17-2006, 10:27 AM
hey! I'm not white, and Joe, and Brian are definately not white! Jaime is Panimanian!

LIRL, well i aint mean you...i meant the wild out of control hawaiian punch drinkers

AznTraitor
01-17-2006, 10:29 AM
LIRL, well i aint mean you...i meant the wild out of control hawaiian punch drinkers

bwahahaha...oh, you talkin about the straight up thugs! my bad!

RISKYB
01-17-2006, 10:47 AM
awsome thats old school shut yo mouth

thinkfast®
01-17-2006, 10:50 AM
they some straight up Sureño thugs

trythefly
01-17-2006, 11:45 AM
+1 that rocked!