PDA

View Full Version : Very Close call..scary yet funny

spoolinb18
01-16-2006, 10:10 AM
Ok, so last night, i decided to be spontanious and adventurous :king: , well i got to insurection and get a little toy to use on my girl. I bought her this lil pocket vibrator "silver bullet". so we get into our little 4 play session :lickpuss: and i surprise her with it, *note* we never used one of these before so the initial shock took place but she liked it. So we are playing around and she is loving it until i decided maybe i should put it in her...good/bad idea she was loving it until i let go of it. Its maybe the size of a stick of lipstick... it was stuck in there for like 20 mintues while we were tyring to figure out how to get it out...scared the shit out of me. :eek:

RandomGuy
01-16-2006, 10:11 AM
you're crazy Jerome

The Golden Child
01-16-2006, 10:26 AM
ahahaha it disappeared .. lolz

spoolinb18
01-16-2006, 10:29 AM
yea it disappeared then i made matters worse by saying that she could just push it out like they do on the movies lol.

The Golden Child
01-16-2006, 10:30 AM
ahahaha omg hope your girl doesnt come on this site .. lolz

Halfwit
01-16-2006, 10:31 AM
lol....it doesnt have a string? make a string for it lol.....then push it in.

Kevykev
01-16-2006, 10:32 AM
HAhahaha Damn!

could've been a disaster

Nitro
01-16-2006, 10:34 AM
OMG :eek: OMG :eek: OMG.........lol

collins
01-16-2006, 10:34 AM
hahaha he said do like they do in the movies.......

carrascopa
01-16-2006, 10:35 AM
hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your an idiot!

Hulud
01-16-2006, 10:43 AM
yea i have to agree with alex lol

AtifSajid
01-16-2006, 10:46 AM
I just laughed out REAL LOUD!!!bwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahah ahahahahahahhhahahaha

speedminded
01-16-2006, 10:50 AM
umm, that has a cord on it right...with a little controller for the speed?

but it's funny...it gets sucked in like a ping pong ball in a shop vac :tongue:

spoolinb18
01-16-2006, 10:56 AM
LOL well it did kidna have a cord on it, it was like a key chain kinda thing and it made a lot of noise so i unhooked it...it was to late when i thought about putting it back on a string.

spoolinb18
01-16-2006, 10:56 AM
umm, that has a cord on it right...with a little controller for the speed?

but it's funny...it gets sucked in like a ping pong ball in a shop vac :tongue:

na it doesn't have a speed thing, that one was like 40 bucks.

5thgcelica
01-16-2006, 10:57 AM
lmao.

Hulud
01-16-2006, 10:59 AM
so i guess you didnt get any after taht incident?

spoolinb18
01-16-2006, 11:00 AM
so i guess you didnt get any after taht incident?

surprisingly enought lol we finished our business, i got it out and we laughed it off...then we right back at it.

kelly marie
01-16-2006, 11:01 AM
omg i could say so many things.. lol

that is too funny.. and just an fyi for future reference... outside is better than inside...

speedminded
01-16-2006, 11:01 AM
LOL well it did kidna have a cord on it, it was like a key chain kinda thing and it made a lot of noise so i unhooked it...it was to late when i thought about putting it back on a string.lol, brings to meaning to experimenting in bed :tongue:

Hulud
01-16-2006, 11:02 AM
surprisingly enought lol we finished our business, i got it out and we laughed it off...then we right back at it.
nice

RandomGuy
01-16-2006, 11:04 AM
That Tyrell, he's one dedicated kid.

BTLFED
01-16-2006, 11:07 AM
hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your an idiot!

BAHAHAHAHAA!!! :lmfao:

BTLFED
01-16-2006, 11:08 AM

that is too funny.. and just an fyi for future reference... outside is better than inside...

Holy shit this thread is killing me AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA LIRMOTHERFUCKINGL!! :lmfao: :lmfao:

Hulud
01-16-2006, 11:09 AM

pwn3d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spoolinb18
01-16-2006, 11:50 AM

please dooo i'm serious. i need some guidance as you can see lmao. how would we have even approached the ER if we had to go to the hospital. her with a buzzing pelvis and all...man i wasn't looking forward to that one.

The Ren
01-16-2006, 11:55 AM
Even if it didnt have a cord its not like a girls pussy is a never ending hole.. reach up there with your fingers and pull it out.. its that simple

kelly marie
01-16-2006, 11:58 AM
please dooo i'm serious. i need some guidance as you can see lmao. how would we have even approached the ER if we had to go to the hospital. her with a buzzing pelvis and all...man i wasn't looking forward to that one.OMG lol that would be funny!! embarrassing yet funny...

i cant give any instructions cuz it differs from girl to girl.. lol my advice however is to keep the cord attached no matter how annoying/loud it may be.. its safer that way.. and then you dont have to worry.. and like i said before outside is better than inside IMO!!!!

oh and you made a good purchase!! :goodjob:

spoolinb18
01-16-2006, 12:01 PM
OMG lol that would be funny!! embarrassing yet funny...

i cant give any instructions cuz it differs from girl to girl.. lol my advice however is to keep the cord attached no matter how annoying/loud it may be.. its safer that way.. and then you dont have to worry.. and like i said before outside is better than inside IMO!!!!

oh and you made a good purchase!! :goodjob:

how is outside better than inside though? yea it was a good purchase alright lol i think she likes it more than she likes me. i hid it so she wouldn't use it while i wasn't home lol. dont want her getting all "independant".

Hulud
01-16-2006, 12:05 PM
its called teh clitoris

kelly marie
01-16-2006, 12:08 PM
lol thank you b....

kelly marie
01-16-2006, 12:14 PM
how is outside better than inside though? yea it was a good purchase alright lol i think she likes it more than she likes me. i hid it so she wouldn't use it while i wasn't home lol. dont want her getting all "independant".ok here we go..gonna try and keep this "G" rated.. lol omg is that a pun? almost? anywho...

girls are equiped with many "areas" that can be used for "pleasure"... have her use the new "toy" on the area that hulud mentioned.. or where ever is comfortable to her.. after using it she will find that spot that will make her show her happy face :doh:.. for now its all an experiment til she finds what she likes.. help her out... dont be shy.. oh and my advice.. dont hide it from her.. she will never REPLACE you.. a toy is just for fun.. just another way to add a lil spice to the bedroom.. plus her using it byherself will help her become more comfortable with her body.. she might not feel completely open doing things in front of you she would do alone.. so let her have her alone time to play.. i promise it will benefit you in the long run!!

RISKYB
01-16-2006, 12:17 PM
ahahaha hide the silver bullet....lol....... thats crazy man +1 for you

spoolinb18
01-16-2006, 12:30 PM
ok here we go..gonna try and keep this "G" rated.. lol omg is that a pun? almost? anywho...

girls are equiped with many "areas" that can be used for "pleasure"... have her use the new "toy" on the area that hulud mentioned.. or where ever is comfortable to her.. after using it she will find that spot that will make her show her happy face :doh:.. for now its all an experiment til she finds what she likes.. help her out... dont be shy.. oh and my advice.. dont hide it from her.. she will never REPLACE you.. a toy is just for fun.. just another way to add a lil spice to the bedroom.. plus her using it byherself will help her become more comfortable with her body.. she might not feel completely open doing things in front of you she would do alone.. so let her have her alone time to play.. i promise it will benefit you in the long run!!

damn...you should give some classes or come to the house and point things out lol j/k

kelly marie
01-16-2006, 12:32 PM
lol :) nah homie.. like i said it differs from girlie to girlie.. just play around with it.. she will figure out what she likes..

dartingd
01-16-2006, 12:39 PM
lirl....nice one!

spoolinb18
01-16-2006, 12:45 PM
hey i figure i'm not the only one that has made this mistake...at least i hope. i made the suggestion of getting two spoons to pull it out and she damn near smacked the shit out of me. the even more fucked up thing would have been the conversation that we would have with her sister as to why we needed to go to the hospital at midnight.

dartingd
01-16-2006, 01:09 PM
hehe..i guess you learn from ur mistakes!

speedminded
01-16-2006, 02:02 PM
how is outside better than inside though? yea it was a good purchase alright lol i think she likes it more than she likes me. i hid it so she wouldn't use it while i wasn't home lol. dont want her getting all "independant".lol, welcome to IA my friend....you just thought we only knew about cars. Lemme give you a hint, if you go down on a girl you're tongue is not reallyyyy "inside" her...you know, well, unless you are Silver anyways...freakin giraffe. Anyways, stimulation around "the hood" is a great spot for your new little toy. Now do that during intercourse (say on your knees w/ her legs up around her waist) placing your hand on her lower abdomen holding the toy up against her with your thumb...so it's basically resting on top of the one eyed snake while it's exploring. You can move it around with your thumb and if it's a real slippery situation might need to grasp it using your index finger and thumb to keep it from getting away.

Just the heat alone from your hand on her abdomen will do wonders but with her clitoris vibrating and once you start going at it like a jack hammer then her eyes are gonna roll in the back of her head and *BOOM* Early screaming expected with a 50% chance of showers, clawing, and possibly scratching. :D

silver
01-16-2006, 02:07 PM
I'm a giraffe??

speedminded
01-16-2006, 02:08 PM
I'm a giraffe??lol, ever see a giraffe's tongue? :tongue:

kelly marie
01-16-2006, 02:09 PM
well, unless you are Silver anyways...freakin giraffe. :confused:

kelly marie
01-16-2006, 02:11 PM
lol, ever see a giraffe's tongue? :tongue:its blue... ? still confused...

speedminded
01-16-2006, 02:12 PM
its blue... ? still confused...lol, no silly...it's longgggg...quit screwin with my post! grrrr.

http://s107191535.onlinehome.us/images4/giraffe%20hand%20and%20tongue.jpg

kelly marie
01-16-2006, 02:13 PM
lol i know that but how do you know? thats my question dork!!

speedminded
01-16-2006, 02:18 PM
lol i know that but how do you know? thats my question dork!!lol, you've been getting some of that tongue for how long now? don't lie now....do i need to get drew and jm a bottle of tequila to do a experiment with you two?

thinkfast®
01-16-2006, 02:19 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1b/Giraffe_(head).jpg

kelly marie
01-16-2006, 02:20 PM
lol, you've been getting some of that tongue for how long now? don't lie now....do i need to get drew and jm a bottle of tequila to do a experiment with you two?bwahahahahaha i think they would enjoy that!!!

speedminded
01-16-2006, 02:24 PM
bwahahahahaha i think they would enjoy that!!!Now get back on topic and continue helping this poor man out...and let his girl find out what she's been missing :)

silver
01-16-2006, 02:24 PM
Wow.. I am about to have a Giraffe phobia with all these Giraffe tongues going up everywhere...

kelly marie
01-16-2006, 02:27 PM
Now get back on topic and continue helping this poor man out...and let his girl find out what she's been missing :)i gave him lots of direction.. thank you very much.. :)

speedminded
01-16-2006, 02:31 PM
Wow.. I am about to have a Giraffe phobia with all these Giraffe tongues going up everywhere...You know you want some of that, lol :lickpuss:

i gave him lots of direction.. thank you very much.. :)notice i said continue helping??? :slap:

thinkfast®
01-16-2006, 02:31 PM
bwahahahahaha i think they would enjoy that!!!

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/7403/xterrachic5jm.jpg

kelly marie
01-16-2006, 02:33 PM
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/7403/xterrachic5jm.jpg

LIRL!! wtf tinkfesto?!?! hahaahah :lmfao:

thinkfast®
01-16-2006, 02:34 PM
haha yea.. even on my off days, I am still ON!!! woohoo

kelly marie
01-16-2006, 02:39 PM
hey you didnt even mention me on your calander!!!

speedminded
01-16-2006, 02:42 PM
haha yea.. even on my off days, I am still ON!!! woohoohe would've been faster but took twice as long to find a pic that already said xterrachic on it :tongue:

thinkfast®
01-16-2006, 02:45 PM
hey you didnt even mention me on your calander!!!

aw I'm sorry, I got Feb comin up, you will see :D

ProjectWidow
01-16-2006, 02:48 PM
*steps away from thread not knowing what to think*

Ex_Vtec_Girl
01-16-2006, 03:33 PM
lol, welcome to IA my friend....you just thought we only knew about cars. Lemme give you a hint, if you go down on a girl you're tongue is not reallyyyy "inside" her...you know, well, unless you are Silver anyways...freakin giraffe. Anyways, stimulation around "the hood" is a great spot for your new little toy. Now do that during intercourse (say on your knees w/ her legs up around her waist) placing your hand on her lower abdomen holding the toy up against her with your thumb...so it's basically resting on top of the one eyed snake while it's exploring. You can move it around with your thumb and if it's a real slippery situation might need to grasp it using your index finger and thumb to keep it from getting away.

damn jason! :eek:

Just the heat alone from your hand on her abdomen will do wonders but with her clitoris vibrating and once you start going at it like a jack hammer then her eyes are gonna roll in the back of her head and *BOOM* Early screaming expected with a 50% chance of showers, clawing, and possibly scratching. :D

too funny!!! :lmfao:

RISKYB
01-16-2006, 03:37 PM
thanks for the lesson.....lol

speedminded
01-16-2006, 03:47 PM
thanks for the lesson.....lolJust consider this time pro bono, I normally charge by the hour :D

boosted1jz
01-16-2006, 04:07 PM
please dooo i'm serious. i need some guidance as you can see lmao. how would we have even approached the ER if we had to go to the hospital. her with a buzzing pelvis and all...man i wasn't looking forward to that one.

sadly enough...... they see that alot in the ER.... i have a buddy at a smaller hospital and he said they see stuff like this a few times a week :eek: so ur case wouldnt be so unusual LOL

95jdmdc4
01-16-2006, 08:39 PM
holy shit that is hilarious but scary yes at the same time, LOL, funny story man!

Type-R
01-16-2006, 08:51 PM
Ok, so last night, i decided to be spontanious and adventurous :king: , well i got to insurection and get a little toy to use on my girl. I bought her this lil pocket vibrator "silver bullet". so we get into our little 4 play session :lickpuss: and i surprise her with it, *note* we never used one of these before so the initial shock took place but she liked it. So we are playing around and she is loving it until i decided maybe i should put it in her...good/bad idea she was loving it until i let go of it. Its maybe the size of a stick of lipstick... it was stuck in there for like 20 mintues while we were tyring to figure out how to get it out...scared the shit out of me. :eek:

lawl

funny shit

So anyone remember when Jackass sent ol' Johnny into get a xray of his ass, the doctor about freaked when he saw a hot wheels car stuck up his ass.

LOL

Sibious
01-16-2006, 09:33 PM
damn man thats sounds fun but hella scary in the end but good.

AtlE30
01-16-2006, 09:35 PM
nice dude... but it happens to the best of us

ahmonrah
01-16-2006, 10:21 PM
bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!(wiping snot from nose.....tears from eyes)

http://www.odogparks.org/HaHaHaHa.jpg

IndianStig
01-16-2006, 11:06 PM
and then you post it here

but you should have no problen

the size of a lip stick, seems equivalent to the size of your dick