PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Bastards LOOOOVE to leave their trash on the freeway.

DrivenMind
01-16-2006, 09:16 AM
You know what I love? I love the fucking imbeciles who drop their crap in the middle of the fast moving freeway, then continue on about their business leaving their newly deposited freeway obstacle in the middle of the damn road for some unsuspecting poor bastard in his old Corolla to hit. Normally this wouldn't be a big deal, hell if I had a damn Honda or even a newer Toyota this wouldn't be an issue. But no. I'm getting off my exit, and the van infront of me throws some gigantic piece of plastic into the fucking air which hits my car, destroys both my fog lights, my entire drivers side turn signal assembly, and leaves some nice little gashes in my oil cooler lines.

Again, this wouldn't be an issue if I had a car with numerous places to source parts. But no. I have an AE86. That means if I would like to have my turn signal anytime soon, I have to go scour junkyard after junkyard trying to find this damn part which NOBODY sells online.

So for the sake of AE86 owners everywhere, lets try to pick up the HARD, 4 foot wide pieces of HARDENED plastic that we leave in the middle of the fucking 120 off ramp.

Man what I'd like to do to the bastard. It took me 6 months to find undamaged turn signal lenses, but now I have to find a new lens and an entirely new drivers side assembly. Of course if I wanted to pay some insane price I could always go to the Toyota dealership and pay 40x what the part is worth and then have them tell me it's going to take a few months to get here from Japan.

ajlllllllhksdghsdglh;adgiohsji;hosdgh

BTEC
01-16-2006, 09:25 AM
well i was going to my homeboys house lastnight and this big ass garbage truck was on 285 and there was shit flying out of the top of it. It was one of those trucks that pick up the big dumpsters and dump it in the top of the truck. I mean this truck has cardboard boxes, big sheets of plastic, full garbage bags and all flying out of the top of it. I was like where the hell is all this shit coming from. Since i drive a tad bit over the speed limit i caught up with the truck and saw shit coming out of it. I just sped up and get ahead of it. It just pisses me off that ppl dnt secure their shit in trucks better.

Ive seen couches, chairs, stainless steel kitchen sinks, dogs etc.. on 285. I wish i could do drive bys on ppl who drop their shit on the highway. :2up:

civic95
01-16-2006, 09:33 AM
I know if I dropped something, you can forget me running out into the freeway to get it. Too many dumbass drivers going 80MPH, and not paying attn. Nothing is worth getting run over. I'll leave that to the DOT to pick up.

BTEC
01-16-2006, 09:40 AM
I know if I dropped something, you can forget me running out into the freeway to get it. Too many dumbass drivers going 80MPH, and not paying attn. Nothing is worth getting run over. I'll leave that to the DOT to pick up.
please post address so i know where to go when i bust my gangsta drive-by.

Im just saying if u towing something, tie it dwn, cover it up, or get the right size truck to carry your shit. Im mainly talking about the ppl with trucks the have old coke cans blowing out of them, Mc Donalds bags and shit. Thats just rediculous. Im gonna carry me a carton of eggs in my passenger seat from now on and when i get cut off then flicked off they are getting it. When i get blasted by somebodys garbage? SPLAT!! When i get somebody that pulls up next to me in a mini van wanting to race and shit? SPLAT x 2!! Its gonna happen!!

civic95
01-16-2006, 09:58 AM
please post address so i know where to go when i bust my gangsta drive-by.

Im just saying if u towing something, tie it dwn, cover it up, or get the right size truck to carry your shit. Im mainly talking about the ppl with trucks the have old coke cans blowing out of them, Mc Donalds bags and shit. Thats just rediculous. Im gonna carry me a carton of eggs in my passenger seat from now on and when i get cut off then flicked off they are getting it. When i get blasted by somebodys garbage? SPLAT!! When i get somebody that pulls up next to me in a mini van wanting to race and shit? SPLAT x 2!! Its gonna happen!!

I find rolls of pennies are better.

collins
01-16-2006, 10:07 AM
hahahaha lamar! thats brutal, mang!

Hulud
01-16-2006, 11:02 AM
i saw someone run over a dog on 75.
i ran over an entire bag of trash on 75 (in tennessee). man it was kinda funny, the bag exploded under my car and trash went everywhere. i couldnt avoid it cause there were these girls next to me who when i tried to slow down to get behind tehm to avoid it, they slowed down too. Black Paper Diary was with me, it was crazy

Nitro
01-16-2006, 11:31 AM
I find rolls of pennies are better.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

HyPer50
01-16-2006, 11:48 AM
Fuck ya... I totalled my old 92 florida highway patrol mustang because of that shit... Trying to avoid some shit another reckless motorist left on the highway, busted the tires loose and then it was all over.

boosted1jz
01-16-2006, 11:50 AM
aiight i dont know what year your car is or exactly what fog light and turn signal pieces u are looking for or if ur car is a FX or not...... but www.car-parts.com has a shitload of park/foglamp assemblys for around $25.... like i said though... i dunno if thats exactly what u are looking for or what year ur car is.... hope that helps out some

chris

dartingd
01-16-2006, 01:28 PM
sucks...sorry to hear it estis...i hate it when i hit trash on the highway...most of the time it can't be avoided...

BTEC
01-16-2006, 02:01 PM
sucks...sorry to hear it estis...i hate it when i hit trash on the highway...most of the time it can't be avoided...
damn i almost hit a barbage bag and a bunch of other shit and i dnt git no sympathy? DAYUN!!!

RISKYB
01-16-2006, 03:27 PM
sorry man, i hate bastards like that

BTEC
01-16-2006, 03:39 PM
sorry man, i hate bastards like that
i know im just messing with you. I thought it was funny to ask for sympathy in estis thread. lol!!!

thinkfast®
01-16-2006, 05:38 PM
I really thought this thread was a rant about community service LIRL

PAY YOUR DEBT, CRIMINAL!! :lmfao:

redlinenprelude
01-16-2006, 06:49 PM
dude that sucks..
i hope this helps
http://www.pullapart.com/
they have like 13