PDA

View Full Version : gwinnet meet=failure

Halfwit
01-15-2006, 11:36 PM
it was good for a while but then the hating started.

ALVIN
01-15-2006, 11:49 PM
hell yea...people should have also brought out the toy cars lool

Hulud
01-15-2006, 11:49 PM
glad i didnt go

Sibious
01-15-2006, 11:51 PM
its was fun most part but ya sucked movign point a then b then c

KevinT707
01-16-2006, 12:50 AM
far ass drive to Snellville & got lost on the way, never driving that far again. Besides that there was about 20 cars and the meeting spot was good but had to move from place to place because of Snellville Police. Ended up riding to the Varsity in ATL w/ Speed Monkey crew & a few peoples from Kennesaw :)

PhAtBoYMr2
01-16-2006, 12:53 AM
shit sucked....cops always invading on our shit..... we need to find a better spot

AnclyT
01-16-2006, 12:57 AM
yah.. pretty lame

CiViCCuTie
01-16-2006, 01:15 AM
Could have told ya the gwinnett area would suck with polices!

PhAtBoYMr2
01-16-2006, 01:15 AM
yall should move it to alpharetta, its straight most the cops are cool and i know em

SilverJester
01-16-2006, 01:19 AM
I had a blast, lots of cool people. just sucked that cops were being dicks....oh well

CiViCCuTie
01-16-2006, 01:19 AM
yall should move it to alpharetta, its straight most the cops are cool and i know em

LoL or they don't give a shit...alpharetta cops are cool...and in north alpharetta/south forsyth the fulton county cops don't even look twice at people hanging out in a parking lot...ie Target by regal....

PhAtBoYMr2
01-16-2006, 01:25 AM
LoL or they don't give a shit...alpharetta cops are cool...and in north alpharetta/south forsyth the fulton county cops don't even look twice at people hanging out in a parking lot...ie Target by regal....

yeah target is a good spot, nice and open area, its pretty much in the middle of everything, and its in an area that is pretty social (startbucks,regal, etc) all in the same area....

we should just go back to the target meets

o.y.m.racing
01-16-2006, 01:37 AM
actually... i was there with matt (turbo-d 200sx with graphics) and further on down the road along 124 is a publix that i used to work at. i could always check with the manager and get a written note and signiture stating that its cool that we meet there... just a thought... let me know whats what... good meet over all though, minus the douchebag cops... fuck em

Batman
01-16-2006, 01:59 AM
This was kinda fun, cool people, i gave away at least 10 bucks to the homeless, a lot of good runs on the way back home!

never_finished
01-16-2006, 02:04 AM
haha it was funny, 124 was basically just a cruise spot, people just going and forth.

TheSnail
01-16-2006, 02:58 AM
I did blow the brakes of a turbo prelude on the way home. He wanted to go again, so on the 2nd run I blew the doors off, and the passenger fell out and got run over by the guy I was ridding with. It was the only thing that made the meet some what not a waste of time.

True story minus the passenger falling out and getting run over.

Brett
01-16-2006, 07:07 AM
shit sucked....cops always invading on our shit..... we need to find a better spot

Thats why the Target on Medlock is so nice, sops never bothered us there

The Yousef
01-16-2006, 07:57 AM
Thats why the Target on Medlock is so nice, sops never bothered us there

...i'm going start a new thread on that...i miss that meet :(

*edit*
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?p=602985#post602985
*edit*

...it got really big for a couple of weeks

...then like died...i remember last i went time it was just Me, Paul, Josh, DP, and like 2 others...:lmfao:

The Ren
01-16-2006, 08:00 AM
I realized I left my purse and wallet at my moms house in houchton on my way to the EM meet, so I didnt wanna drive out to this meet with no licence. Not to mention apparently when the rest of my crew got there the cops showed up.

Tank
01-16-2006, 08:05 AM
so the meet was a bust maybe cause too many people came or something should have kept it striclty invited only or something cause you never know what people do on teh way to the meets that might atract attention.

Halfwit
01-16-2006, 08:26 AM
cops dont botherr ppl in STOCKBRIDGE so how bout it guys?

smokinblackneon
01-16-2006, 08:26 AM
damn cops

Tank
01-16-2006, 08:34 AM
yep south atl which is where i stay is pretty cool

kilpatty43
01-16-2006, 09:09 AM
the alpharetta cops tried to arrest a bunch of us at a team integra meet for hanging out in a parking lot...so theyre not as cool as you think

as far as last night...im sure they wouldve left us alone had people not been revving their engines, etc...they wont stnad for that shit...if you just hang out and act like adults theyll leave you alone

Halfwit
01-16-2006, 09:48 AM
i thought everyone was aactinc pretty calm when the cops came.

ProjectWidow
01-16-2006, 11:04 AM
the alpharetta cops tried to arrest a bunch of us at a team integra meet for hanging out in a parking lot...so theyre not as cool as you think

as far as last night...im sure they wouldve left us alone had people not been revving their engines, etc...they wont stnad for that shit...if you just hang out and act like adults theyll leave you alone
where you there last night? I thought I saw your integra pull up but then like 5 minutes later the cops showed up and kicked everyone out. I didn't think anyone was doing anything wrong. No loud music, no burnouts, and I didn't even hear any revving.

Sibious
01-16-2006, 11:18 AM
yep south atl which is where i stay is pretty cool
ya lets do a meet around there cuase it would be so muchcloser and cops adn cooler if u dont act stupid

IntegraXTR
01-16-2006, 11:29 AM
last night was a waste, moving back and forth

PhAtBoYMr2
01-16-2006, 11:31 AM
last night was a waste, moving back and forth

least we got blazed...lol :D

#1Beaver
01-16-2006, 11:39 AM
im glad i didnt go but, a meet down south sounds good!

Halfwit
01-16-2006, 11:52 AM
yeah, the henry county cops are pretty cool compared to others...

collins
01-16-2006, 12:07 PM
actually (referring back to the target meets) we used to do that shit every saturday night! had a kick ass group of people, nice bunch of cars, and its basically a good central location for everyone! not far from alpharetta or gwinnett, and not too bad from marietta/cobb co area. i think we should start that up again. we RARELY EVER had an issue with the po po's.

Halfwit
01-16-2006, 12:09 PM
what target?

§treet_§peed
01-16-2006, 12:15 PM
damn cops. always messing something up for peeps.

collins
01-16-2006, 12:17 PM
what target? medlock bridge/pleasant hill. just outside duluth

Halfwit
01-16-2006, 12:18 PM
ehhhh.

Hulud
01-16-2006, 12:21 PM
Hulud is gonna be in DULUTH!

IntegraXTR
01-16-2006, 12:21 PM
gwinett sucks when it comes to meets

UpSideDownDesi
01-16-2006, 12:31 PM

I'll second that......some of these people where coming in the parking lot redlining their first grear or revving around the meet area. Bunch of ricers revvin around = cops pissed. Cops rolled by at our last meet, but didnt' say shit coz non of that was happening and didn't kick us out. At this meet, after we go kicked out first location we went to Stake and Shake we had some dumb people goin up and down 124 redlining their 1st 2nd grea........Orange 200sx (with graphics on it) Yes we all got to know you were turbo after your first show off run on 124 and there was a black one too. How hard is it for y'all to understand that we just got kicked out and the cops are pissed? Yes there will be a next Gwnt meet and trust me what happened last nite ...won't happen again. It's gonna be a small and smart group. Only people i know will be gettin invited. Fuck y'all the dumb ricers (The way your car looks doesn't make you a ricer......it's the person who makes himself/herself a ricer).

ProjectWidow
01-16-2006, 12:38 PM
I'll second that......some of these people where coming in the parking lot redlining their first grear or revving around the meet area. Bunch of ricers revvin around = cops pissed. Cops rolled by at our last meet, but didnt' say shit coz non of that was happening and didn't kick us out. At this meet, after we go kicked out first location we went to Stake and Shake we had some dumb people goin up and down 124 redlining their 1st 2nd grea........Orange 200sx (with graphics on it) Yes we all got to know you were turbo after your first show off run on 124 and there was a black one too. How hard is it for y'all to understand that we just got kicked out and the cops are pissed? Yes there will be a next Gwnt meet and trust me what happened last nite ...won't happen again. It's gonna be a small and smart group. Only people i know will be gettin invited. Fuck y'all the dumb ricers (The way your car looks doesn't make you a ricer......it's the person who makes himself/herself a ricer).
Very well put!! +1

UpSideDownDesi
01-16-2006, 12:41 PM
Very well put!! +1
shit man i was right behind on when we were goin to stake and shake. I got in the turning lane and you kept on going straight....i highbeamed you too, but i guess you didn't look.

ProjectWidow
01-16-2006, 12:43 PM
shit man i was right behind on when we were goin to stake and shake. I got in the turning lane and you kept on going straight....i highbeamed you too, but i guess you didn't look.
I decided it was time to go home. I knew that if I stayed that the cops would probably come there too. I didn't know about 80% of the people there, wasnt even sure they were from IA.

UpSideDownDesi
01-16-2006, 12:51 PM
I decided it was time to go home. I knew that if I stayed that the cops would probably come there too. I didn't know about 80% of the people there, wasnt even sure they were from IA.
aka friends of friends of friends = ricers = meet gettin screwed up.....you see the connection?

HiPSI
01-16-2006, 12:53 PM
gwinett sucks when it comes to meets

that's what the cop told us the other night when we got booted from g-fudd's. nothing bad going on, but they associated us with the morons that meet up over at petco and assumed we had just come from over there to meet after they kicked all of them out. after showing receipts for food that we had all just had at fudd's they told us to never meet in gwinnett county again, lol.

ProjectWidow
01-16-2006, 01:00 PM
aka friends of friends of friends = ricers = meet gettin screwed up.....you see the connection?
Thats what I figured happened

kilpatty43
01-16-2006, 01:07 PM
project...i was there...got there around 845ish...i saw some old friends and talked to them most the time...there were just too many damn young stupid people there...it was only a matter of time before the thing got busted...

collins is right about target...we never had any problems out there bc most the people there know how to do the shit right and not act like a complete moron

note...im not saying that everyone tehre last night was acting like an idiot...but those of you that were there know they are

Halfwit
01-16-2006, 01:10 PM
^^ dont fucking say it was the "young" stupud ppl,...yes it was some young ppl that were being gay, but u need to broaden ur outlook. i am young and i was perfectly fucking cool, but u make it seem like it was just the young stupid kids.

i dont want ppl fucking looking at me like im a idiot every time i go to a meet.

thanks,

UpSideDownDesi
01-16-2006, 01:11 PM
project...i was there...got there around 845ish...i saw some old friends and talked to them most the time...there were just too many damn young stupid people there...it was only a matter of time before the thing got busted...

collins is right about target...we never had any problems out there bc most the people there know how to do the shit right and not act like a complete moron

note...im not saying that everyone tehre last night was acting like an idiot...but those of you that were there know they are
i think i saw you.....ummm black jacket...red top and black pants? I just wasn't sure if it was u or not lol.

UpSideDownDesi
01-16-2006, 01:12 PM
^^ dont fucking say it was the "young" stupud ppl,...yes it was some young ppl that were being gay, but u need to broaden ur outlook. i am young and i was perfectly fucking cool, but u make it seem like it was just the young stupid kids.

i dont want ppl fucking looking at me like im a idiot every time i go to a meet.

thanks,
buddy cool down....you weren't only young one there.

Halfwit
01-16-2006, 01:13 PM
yeah, but he makes it seems like it was the young kids being gay, and the old ppl being cool.

ProjectWidow
01-16-2006, 01:26 PM
yeah, but he makes it seems like it was the young kids being gay, and the old ppl being cool.
It's acutally a she. Don't take it personally man. Im young and I didn't get offended by her comment. She said it like a general statement and those people know who they are.

collins
01-16-2006, 01:31 PM
indeed. dont get your panties in a wad.

eViLMunkey
01-16-2006, 01:35 PM
Kinda glad i didnt go now

MachNU
01-16-2006, 01:37 PM
well it really didnt help that everytime someone left the place, they did it like a bat out of hell. Remember not 15 minutes before when someone left and we heard that cop beep them, i bet they would have not come mess with us. Becuase i dont know if anyone else noticed but that cop that told us to leave had been sitting over by the movie theaters for a little bit. I think there was a second copa round also! but really i think it all jsut came down to maybe 4 or 5 cars that casued the trouble!

eViLMunkey
01-16-2006, 01:42 PM
Other than a large amount of the youngins act like tards at most of the meets. . And sure there are some that dont try to show off and cat stupid. .but still im with kil on this one since at past meets its been the youngins that do burn outs and donuts trying to show off. .

UpSideDownDesi
01-16-2006, 02:26 PM
well it really didnt help that everytime someone left the place, they did it like a bat out of hell. Remember not 15 minutes before when someone left and we heard that cop beep them, i bet they would have not come mess with us. Becuase i dont know if anyone else noticed but that cop that told us to leave had been sitting over by the movie theaters for a little bit. I think there was a second copa round also! but really i think it all jsut came down to maybe 4 or 5 cars that casued the trouble!
yup....cops were just waiting for one mistake to kick us out. And these 4-5 cars know who they are.....keep you ricer ass home next time.

MachNU
01-16-2006, 02:28 PM
yeah i mean come out what where people thinking when they see theys those two cops drive right in front of the theater then disappear, then you hear one of them flash someone leaving then you pull something stupid again!

o.y.m.racing
01-16-2006, 02:30 PM

dude, you're a fuckin' douchebag... there were a few people that actually wanted rides in that 200. don't hate. say what you want, but it isn't considered showing off if ppl want a ride in the car. grow up man. oh, and f.y.i. : the black 200sx I don't recall ever did a drive by/"show off run" as you so elequantly put it...

MachNU
01-16-2006, 02:31 PM
dude, you're a fuckin' douchebag... there were a few people that actually wanted rides in that 200. don't hate. say what you want, but it isn't considered showing off if ppl want a ride in the car. grow up man. oh, and f.y.i. : the black 200sx I don't recall ever did a drive by/"show off run" as you so elequantly put it...

no i think hes talking about when we went to steak and shake, and when people went to leave they got all over it on Scenic! :dunno:

Sibious
01-16-2006, 02:34 PM
I think that prelude white didnt have to be riding aroudn wiht is system all loud and shit. like dude we can see the prelude and hear after the first time. but did it like 3 or 4 times.

MachNU
01-16-2006, 02:36 PM
then gunning it through the parking lot didnt help either!

Sibious
01-16-2006, 02:37 PM
ya man i was the one in the black 200 and i wasnt even shoing off or nothing. I was chill the whole time. trust im the first not to try to act cool and show off one cuase its stupid , espcially with a car that has no performance parts on it. i can understand the drive by of the civ and covetter and that shit but i wasnt gettin on shit. if my car can get on it then i must be missing something. i didnt want to reuin shit cuase i like to meet the peeps and talk to meet just being i just moved here.

Sibious
01-16-2006, 02:41 PM
but there was another 200 there that looks like mine that has some stuf under the hood, but i dunno if he did anything?

HiPSI
01-16-2006, 02:57 PM

if you want to play taxi and take people for rides then you go far far away from the area where people are meeting. if you pull out blazing tires or go to the street in front of the meeting spot for example, you reflect poorly upon the group as a whole. if this is the same 200sx that's at the fudd meets from time to time then i'm not suprised, he drives stupid in the parking lot on a regular basis like nobody's ever heard a blowoff valve before.

ALVIN
01-16-2006, 03:47 PM
is that the one that has all the graphics and the kid is all gay lookin with glasses? I had fun while it lasted...it was nice to meet you UpSIdeDownDesi as well as Gene and some others. The cops didnt even get mad about the toy car...lol. Sucks though I really enjoyed having a meet close to my house.

EJ25RUN
01-16-2006, 04:01 PM
these meets keep getting dumber and dumber

Halfwit
01-16-2006, 04:14 PM
yeah, im just gonna keep to a couple of friends, so "meets" wont be big, ect. ect..

eViLMunkey
01-16-2006, 04:29 PM
Like i stated dumb ass kids. . Even if your not young your acting like a kid when you show off. . Haul ass out of a parking lot. Or any other form of being a tard. . That is why i have it when high schools are out on holidays. . All the tards come out. .

MR. 200SX
01-16-2006, 05:02 PM
but there was another 200 there that looks like mine that has some stuf under the hood, but i dunno if he did anything?

Hell no!! I'm mature enough to behave in a car meet. If there is something I hate is reving engines, loud stereos and burnouts and thanks to the people that do all this shit we have no place to meet in gwinnett.

I drive the other black 200sx with the WWW.ATL-SR20.COM stickers on the side so I'm very easy to spot. I left right after the female cop got into the parking lot without making a single bit of noise.

MachNU
01-16-2006, 05:55 PM
yep i left right as she starting yelling at everyone......

98strat
01-16-2006, 07:24 PM
I left right after she asked if we understood english

MachNU
01-16-2006, 07:27 PM
LOL i so wanted to tell her "We no hable engles!" then when she asked in spanish say "We no hable espanol!"

p.s. i can say it not spell it!!!!!

UpSideDownDesi
01-16-2006, 07:34 PM
you don't make any sense kid....first look at yourself then call me douchebag. You are just dumb if you say "yes" to some one who says "hi take me on a rice ride on this rice mobile." Then redline 1,2 gears rite infront of the meet stop, that's right after we just got kicked out the first location. Who ever was in the Orange 200 wasn't smart. I would have taken it lightly if he did it once, but that dumb fuck did it 3+ times. The black 200sx was right behind the orange one on the first rice run. Ya you are right it's not called showing off......it's called being a ricer.

UpSideDownDesi
01-16-2006, 07:39 PM
the black 200sx that followed the orange one on the first rice run on 124 had a exhaust, wheels.....rest i couldn't tell cause all i saw was him hauling right behind the orange one.....you know how you are.

UpSideDownDesi
01-16-2006, 07:46 PM
is that the one that has all the graphics and the kid is all gay lookin with glasses? I had fun while it lasted...it was nice to meet you UpSIdeDownDesi as well as Gene and some others. The cops didnt even get mad about the toy car...lol. Sucks though I really enjoyed having a meet close to my house.
it as nice meeting you too bro (Name's Sunny). That lil C6 can haul ass bro lol. Yup it's was the Orange 200sx with graphics on side. Don't wry bro.....i am gonna give it a lil cool off time and then plan another Gwinnett meet.......new location, only peeps that I know, and peep that know how to come to a meet, act at a meet and how to leave a meet. I realized the mistake i made this time.....tired making it big so everyone can have a good time, but we all saw the results. Half of the crowd wasn't even IA.

UpSideDownDesi
01-16-2006, 07:49 PM
LOL i so wanted to tell her "We no hable engles!" then when she asked in spanish say "We no hable espanol!"

p.s. i can say it not spell it!!!!!
saw you at the the meet (first location, before we got kicked), but it was when the cop was off like something is stuck up her ass. So couldn't really come up and say wassup.

UpSideDownDesi
01-16-2006, 07:51 PM
if you want to play taxi and take people for rides then you go far far away from the area where people are meeting. if you pull out blazing tires or go to the street in front of the meeting spot for example, you reflect poorly upon the group as a whole. if this is the same 200sx that's at the fudd meets from time to time then i'm not suprised, he drives stupid in the parking lot on a regular basis like nobody's ever heard a blowoff valve before.
man lets make "I am a RICER" stickers, and everytime we see someone doing stupid shit....we just walk up quitly to their car and stick it on it. :lmfao:

MachNU
01-16-2006, 07:59 PM
saw you at the the meet (first location, before we got kicked), but it was when the cop was off like something is stuck up her ass. So couldn't really come up and say wassup.

yeah i was just leaning again my car the whole time, i figured out some of the people who where from IA from there cars,but then shit loads of people showed up that you couldnt really say wether they where from IA or not. The only IA member i did really meet was halfwit(casey) cool kid! maybe next meet i can meet more people

David88vert
01-16-2006, 08:28 PM
I didn't get to make it. Reading this, I'm glad.

A few years ago, we used to meet and never got kicked out. No one did anything stupid, and when a couple of cars wanted to run, just those two and one spectator car would leave. They would go about 4-5 miles away to a known spot, run once, and come right back. No one got busted this way. Now it's too many idiots, too many cars rolling out, too many highway runs, etc. It draws too much attention. The cops have to do something about it.

I like to meet new people and talk cars, but I don't like moving from parking lot to parking lot because I cam being "run out".

HotNissaNBoy
01-16-2006, 08:37 PM

First of all the car is not orange you color blind mother fucker.. and second of all i was taking a friend of mine for a ride cause he had a 200sx and he was interested in doing a turbo....I had left the parking lot in front of the movie theater after that cop pulled in....so that didn't matter.....and by the way me going on ONE ride past the steak and shake meant the same as the corvette going by at full throttle....the honda... the integra...the mustang...and the porsche....so don't be blaming any shit on me and telling me that i went by 3 times. the cops were gonna find us anyway because hmmm we went RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET

o.y.m.racing
01-16-2006, 08:51 PM
First of all the car is not orange you color blind mother fucker.. and second of all i was taking a friend of mine for a ride cause he had a 200sx and he was interested in doing a turbo....I had left the parking lot in front of the movie theater after that cop pulled in....so that didn't matter.....and by the way me going on ONE ride past the steak and shake meant the same as the corvette going by at full throttle....the honda... the integra...the mustang...and the porsche....so don't be blaming any shit on me and telling me that i went by 3 times. the cops were gonna find us anyway because hmmm we went RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET

and a little f.y.i.: what common sense do you have to meet up at the QT right down the street? Honestly, don't you think that the cops would have found you, or does that just not compute with you? shit, we were not even AT the QT, but we did see the bust and fuckin' left. YOUR FAULT, not OURS.

:jerkit:

lightspeed
01-16-2006, 10:13 PM
:blah:
Damn guys, it sounds like there are a bunch of cackling hens in here. The sad fact is that inevitably, no matter what you do or say, or if you try to keep events a "secret," a few idiots can and will fu$& it up for everyone else. Those people know who they are, and they just dont care. I learned a long time ago not to argue with idiots...they are better at being stupid and eventually you will have to go down to their level to try to compete.
Having said that, it was pretty cool to meet the people Ive seen online like desi and nemesis. Now if we can have fewer cops and more after-event "cruising," that would be great.

Sushi
01-16-2006, 10:28 PM
Maybe we shouldnt post POSSIBLE next meet locations on this thread. If you dont want all the immature kids to show up.

UpSideDownDesi
01-16-2006, 11:03 PM

and a little f.y.i.: what common sense do you have to meet up at the QT right down the street? Honestly, don't you think that the cops would have found you, or does that just not compute with you? shit, we were not even AT the QT, but we did see the bust and fuckin' left. YOUR FAULT, not OURS.

:jerkit:

K i am color blind......makes your dumb ricer ass happy? And there is a thing called go away from the damn meet area to gun it not rite infront of the spot......how hard is it for you to understand? That vett had a loud exhaust....there's a difference in flooring it and coming in with a loud exhaust (Clarks supra's exhaust was loud too...at like 2k rpm...that didn't mean he was hauling ass). I don't remember everyone turnning there heads when vett, porsche, and integra pulled in. Yes, someone so smart in that mustang was also hauling.....i just figured he was with you coz since you luv to get attention.

And for the smart person below.......we just met up there to fill up (that's why you go to a gas station). It's not my fault that everyone followed. 2nd So i could gather my crew (people i knew) and head to downtown and chill there so they could do some runs. It's good you didn't show up there otherwise you would have followed us down to downtown too. I organized a chill meet......people like you screw it up.....yes my fault? thanx for telling me

UpSideDownDesi
01-16-2006, 11:07 PM
Maybe we shouldnt post POSSIBLE next meet locations on this thread. If you dont want all the immature kids to show up.
Location was kept PM's only, but i guess it spread around quick among people coz it was gonna be a big meet. I tried to be nice and send PM's to few people i didn't know and i saw the result.....not happening for the next meet.

never_finished
01-16-2006, 11:09 PM
hey upsidedowndesi, i think i saw you at the quiktrip after people had left the theatre, and then steak n shake...i was driving by and thought i might have seen you, then i saw a white maxima...or maybe im just crazy.

Also, whos syclone was that??

UpSideDownDesi
01-16-2006, 11:11 PM
hey upsidedowndesi, i think i saw you at the quiktrip after people had left the theatre, and then steak n shake...i was driving by and thought i might have seen you, then i saw a white maxima...or maybe im just crazy.

Also, whos syclone was that??
ya bro...i saw you rolling by in the truck at QT and yes i was in my daily driver....white maxima. I would have said "wasup", but i think.....jumping infront of a rolling truck isn't a good idea lol. I'll see ya next time bro. Name's Sunny

never_finished
01-16-2006, 11:13 PM
haha yeah that works, just let me know when the next meet is! oh yeah and names Lenard

Sibious
01-17-2006, 12:25 AM
Hell no!! I'm mature enough to behave in a car meet. If there is something I hate is reving engines, loud stereos and burnouts and thanks to the people that do all this shit we have no place to meet in gwinnett.

I drive the other black 200sx with the WWW.ATL-SR20.COM stickers on the side so I'm very easy to spot. I left right after the female cop got into the parking lot without making a single bit of noise.
ya man i didnt say u did anything the last parts say i dont think u did anything. thats y im not sure y he thought i was doing anything. or any black 200. must have been after i left also or something. naw man i wasnt saying u were doing anything.

Sibious
01-17-2006, 12:28 AM
the black 200sx that followed the orange one on the first rice run on 124 had a exhaust, wheels.....rest i couldn't tell cause all i saw was him hauling right behind the orange one.....you know how you are.
k about to say cuase i dont have shit on mine cai and thats it.lol aight man just checking cuase i aight trying to start shit or be a ricer or whatever jus ttrying to meet some new peeps.

98strat
01-17-2006, 12:34 AM
UpSideDownDesi nice meeting you. Can't wait to see your car. Hope next meet im invited to since you know i can't burn out and i know i don't act stupid.

UpSideDownDesi
01-17-2006, 01:06 AM
UpSideDownDesi nice meeting you. Can't wait to see your car. Hope next meet im invited to since you know i can't burn out and i know i don't act stupid.
Nice meetin u too bro...ya i know you there...met you....you were just chillin. I'll keep ya updated

Tank
01-17-2006, 01:25 AM
man after reading all this i still have to say keep it invite only :goodjob: i mean this is just a good example of how to fuck it up. and im noticing all the people who are causing trouble are fucking NOOBS :2up: hmm interesting i say. and you know whats funny i got a invite im in kuwait and you know i got like 4 NOOBS pm'ing me asking where to meet at, and whats even more funny they got mad at me for not giving them info on it shit is hilarious. :lmfao: but shit man keep me informed ill definitly come through one of those meets once i return :goodjob:

TheSnail
01-17-2006, 01:35 AM
^^^No- It's that the meets dont belong in the sticks, where cops have nothing else better to do. Lets stay in civilization next time.

Tank
01-17-2006, 01:49 AM
^^^No- It's that the meets dont belong in the sticks, where cops have nothing else better to do. Lets stay in civilization next time.
and with that comment my point is proven take note UpSideDownDesi this is exactly what im talking about bro

TheSnail
01-17-2006, 02:00 AM
If you’re blaming me for the cops braking it up then you’re a dumbass. I drove a total of 2hrs to only find no one at 1905. Guy told us the cops broke it up and everyone went to steak'n'shake. Rolled up there, I turned off the car and did not even get to open the door before the cop was on his speaker telling people to leave. Rolled up to the qt only to have the cops make us leave after 3min. Sick of the crap, we went back home. To bad it was a waste of a night. I could of got to see dead people on barrett, but in stead took a trip to the sticks. Never again, and I'm sure you would like that. Its the newbee's fault? Go ahead and have your insest orgy meets. I'll stick with the city folks.

Tank
01-17-2006, 02:08 AM
If you’re blaming me for the cops braking it up then you’re a dumbass. I drove a total of 2hrs to only find no one at 1905. Guy told us the cops broke it up and everyone went to steak'n'shake. Rolled up there, I turned off the car and did not even get to open the door before the cop was on his speaker telling people to leave. Rolled up to the qt only to have the cops make us leave after 3min. Sick of the crap, we went back home. To bad it was a waste of a night. I could of got to see dead people on barrett, but in stead took a trip to the sticks. Never again, and I'm sure you would like that. Its the newbee's fault? Go ahead and have your insest orgy meets. I'll stick with the city folks.

And yet another piece of lovely evidence now let me tell you, you fucking rectum slut i wasnt there, fuck im not even in the united states, im fucking deployed in kuwait. if you had took 2 seconds and read all my post and not had your NOOB pride :gay: hurt you would have known that. your from the city right then stay your city ass out there, then hey no loss for you right but i bet if you take your lil NOOB friends with you then the meets around gwinett will definitly gain.

I am gonna warn you once think before you fuckin open your mouth to me you dont know me :2up: , with that im done DESI take note

TheSnail
01-17-2006, 02:15 AM
You dont know me you dumb son of a bitch. You think your bad ass, you fucking redneck? My "newbee" friends have 5x the post then you do. I might not, but have 5x the car knowledge then you do. I might be a newbe on IA, but you have no idea how insignificant you are standing next to me.

Tank
01-17-2006, 02:18 AM
:rly: well then i guess i better keep that in my lil redneck mind then

:lmfao: :lmfao: what a joke :lmfao: :lmfao:

TheSnail
01-17-2006, 02:20 AM
good one ;)

Tank
01-17-2006, 02:29 AM
:goodjob: all for you my city slickin friend all for you

TheSnail
01-17-2006, 02:37 AM
Well I do have to present myself with a suit and tie. I wear it to Wendy's to look classy, though I order from the 99c menu.

Tank
01-17-2006, 02:39 AM
:lmfao:

TheSnail
01-17-2006, 02:42 AM
My bad man. One of the many dissorders I have is bipolar, so my mood changes like a girl on the rag raised to the 3rd power.

Fr33way
01-17-2006, 03:50 AM
This makes me laugh because I didn't come BECAUSE it was a PM only invite and I didn't get one and it STILL got fucked up.

Tank
01-17-2006, 03:52 AM
^ uhhh didnt you get the memo :slap: everyone and there daddy knew about it

Fr33way
01-17-2006, 04:41 AM
And I guess that was the problem.

Tank
01-17-2006, 04:42 AM
yep it sure was thats why i didn't tell 4 odd people the location

XBLG20
01-17-2006, 04:44 AM
i got the invite but i had plans for that night. but if what everyone is saying is true then both sides were fucked up ... the car people and the cops ... but i do agree on the invite only. i have some places in gwinnett in mind that should be ok plus they're near other stuff people can do after the meet like pool and bowling. i also think Noobs should start wearing "Hi my name is..." name tags with their SN on it so we know who they are

TheSnail
01-17-2006, 04:45 AM
You two are talkin like yall know each other. Is it inside things, or am I just retarded.

XBLG20
01-17-2006, 04:46 AM
^^^ what are you talking about?

TheSnail
01-17-2006, 04:47 AM
freeway and tank

mainly from:

*thats why i didn't tell 4 odd people the location*

TheSnail
01-17-2006, 05:01 AM
All yall crackers (including myself) shut the hell up! Shit did not go as planed, shit happens, there will be stick and 99c menu meets to go to in the near future. The r/c guy made the best of it. He is the guy we should seek guidence from.

Tank
01-17-2006, 05:27 AM
i got the invite but i had plans for that night. but if what everyone is saying is true then both sides were fucked up ... the car people and the cops ... but i do agree on the invite only. i have some places in gwinnett in mind that should be ok plus they're near other stuff people can do after the meet like pool and bowling. i also think Noobs should start wearing "Hi my name is..." name tags with their SN on it so we know who they are
yep i hear you there, and snail :slap: just cause your nto part of teh convo no more dont feel sad, us rednecks our talking bout our country as part of the woods for another possible meet

ALVIN
01-17-2006, 06:24 AM
Location was kept PM's only, but i guess it spread around quick among people coz it was gonna be a big meet. I tried to be nice and send PM's to few people i didn't know and i saw the result.....not happening for the next meet.

Shit I kept that shit to myself lol...I did bring my friend in the silver f-150 but neither one of us did anything to atract any cops which some people that just rolled through made it a point to "get noticed" and in turn the cops came. It sucks cuz it was a nice little spot with a lot of people that were not doing much, but talking/chill. Now the kid in the red/maroon/whatever the fuck fast and furious kid that has to bring part of his piston to every meet he goes cuz he blew up his engine, he has now common sense. Me and my friends made the mistake to bring him with us to Nopi two years back and well this little pussy got drunk off of 2, TWO Smirnoff Green Apple or whatever the fuck. :jerkit: ...Plus your shit is not that fast and you are not as "Unique" as you think with that piece of pipe sitting in front of your wheel. And Fast and Furious graphics don't work to get you to 300 hp cuz there is no real reason to have them. For example a vehicle like Tracy's bATLground Evo is just showing off the parts and has some pink on it cuz she likes the color...but from a 750+ whp car I wouldnt mind.

It was nice to meet the people that I did and to chill for as long as I did. Sorry I didnt get to make it to Stake & Shake, but the fiancee was feeling sick (pregnancy is a mother) and I had to take her home. I would like to go to the next Gwinnett meet also if thats straight. :goodjob:

Tank
01-17-2006, 10:14 AM
nah tracy's evo is gay and slow :tongue:

:lmfao:

Nemesis
01-17-2006, 11:17 AM
yall are still talkin about this shit?

MR. 200SX
01-17-2006, 03:30 PM

Not me for sure I have no exhaust LOL.

o.y.m.racing
01-17-2006, 03:56 PM
Not me for sure I have no exhaust LOL.

so what the hell is he talking about then man? and honestly, why is this still going on... guys, for real, get over it. the meet is over, it got fucked. it was not just one guys fault, it was a number of people. oh, and just to let you know, the snellville cops are fags anyways, there is no changing that. but really, get over yourselves, and stop thinking you are bad ass n shit, cause you aren't.

Halfwit
01-17-2006, 03:58 PM
thread status:re-birth!!

HotNissaNBoy
01-17-2006, 04:00 PM
K i am color blind......makes your dumb ricer ass happy? And there is a thing called go away from the damn meet area to gun it not rite infront of the spot......how hard is it for you to understand? That vett had a loud exhaust....there's a difference in flooring it and coming in with a loud exhaust (Clarks supra's exhaust was loud too...at like 2k rpm...that didn't mean he was hauling ass). I don't remember everyone turnning there heads when vett, porsche, and integra pulled in. Yes, someone so smart in that mustang was also hauling.....i just figured he was with you coz since you luv to get attention.

And for the smart person below.......we just met up there to fill up (that's why you go to a gas station). It's not my fault that everyone followed. 2nd So i could gather my crew (people i knew) and head to downtown and chill there so they could do some runs. It's good you didn't show up there otherwise you would have followed us down to downtown too. I organized a chill meet......people like you screw it up.....yes my fault? thanx for telling me

Iam sorry I have 325 hp and need to have a 3 inch exhaust system to push all the exhaust that my turbine produces out..oh and the "RICER" comment..funny.. Ricer my 30 trophies and 3 nopi nationals wins...how many trophies do you have?

HotNissaNBoy
01-17-2006, 04:04 PM
oh and the graphics....its called sponsorship..

I don't tell you how to modify your car...keep your comments to yourself

o.y.m.racing
01-17-2006, 04:08 PM
oh and the graphics....its called sponsorship..

I don't tell you how to modify your car...keep your comments to yourself

:lmfao: nice... hmmm, what's the word... oh yeah, OWNED!

UpSideDownDesi
01-17-2006, 04:25 PM
Snail: It's good to know that you drove 2hrs to get there and i feel your pain. Now just imagine how i felt after the hours i spent trying to put this thing together, and then within 20 mins after i got there it got torn apart by cops and still i tried to keep it together. I am sry about you driving that long and then not having any fun.

Tank: Bro i hear ya.... this meet was good turn out....ask anyone. But few people don't know how to act around meet area. You come in low, you stay low and leave low. Like the meet before this meet...them people knew how to act at a meet. If you are a noob, first build some rep around IA then PM me or posting up. Half ot the crowd there wasn't even on IA.

Solo: Ya man....spot was a nice big spot, but lot more around :D. It's cool man i met you at the first location, loved one always come before IA lol. I hit ya up on details for the next one. It won't be this weekend (cool off time) coz cops know we meet up around there on Sundays so let them go around this weekend find nothing.

UpSideDownDesi
01-17-2006, 04:34 PM
Iam sorry I have 325 hp and need to have a 3 inch exhaust system to push all the exhaust that my turbine produces out..oh and the "RICER" comment..funny.. Ricer my 30 trophies and 3 nopi nationals wins...how many trophies do you have?

Ya we herd all them 325 ponies that night.....shit for a sec i thougt you were pushing well over 1000hp the way you were hauling...... like there was a cop on ur ass or something. Lets put it this way.......30 Trophies some good work, 3 Nopi wins Hella good job and still a ricer inside.......PRICELESS :lmfao:. Ummmmmm and do sponsors give you to put on your car........graphics rite?

UpSideDownDesi
01-17-2006, 04:35 PM
:lmfao: nice... hmmm, what's the word... oh yeah, OWNED!
man i don't even wanna wate my time your ass......what are you his bitch? Nvr mind you ass is already owned by him.....so why waste time owning you again.

MachNU
01-17-2006, 04:59 PM
failure to fighting......wow what a thread hijack misdirection!!!! still to bad all i got to do was meet 1 or 2 people from IA, least one i meet was cool!

o.y.m.racing
01-17-2006, 05:18 PM
man i don't even wanna wate my time your ass......what are you his bitch? Nvr mind you ass is already owned by him.....so why waste time owning you again.

i do have a question... do you have a fucking life? All i ever see is you on this damn website... oh, and what do you drive? how many trophies do you have? shut the fuck up man, this whole thing is pointless... get a goddamn life. oh, and the nissan redlines at 9 grand, not 5. not once did we push it.

o.y.m.racing
01-17-2006, 05:21 PM
and now that i look at it, you don't have a life... you have well over 1000 posts, and you have been on this since what, july of last year... HotNissaNBoy has what.... 41 and he's been on here since july of 2003... and considering we have yet to bitched at by anyone for this long, you are the first goddamn NOOB to bitch... shove it man.

UpSideDownDesi
01-17-2006, 07:31 PM
i do have a question... do you have a fucking life? All i ever see is you on this damn website... oh, and what do you drive? how many trophies do you have? shut the fuck up man, this whole thing is pointless... get a goddamn life. oh, and the nissan redlines at 9 grand, not 5. not once did we push it.

and now that i look at it, you don't have a life... you have well over 1000 posts, and you have been on this since what, july of last year... HotNissaNBoy has what.... 41 and he's been on here since july of 2003... and considering we have yet to bitched at by anyone for this long, you are the first goddamn NOOB to bitch... shove it man.
thanx for telling me..i don't have a life....i drive a beat up Ford Pinto, i have 0 trophies and i can careless if that damn thing redlines at 9K. Bitch at me all you want to coz you aren't proving a single point and aren't goin no where. I am done arguing with y'all.

Respected IA people info for the next gwnt meet will be PMed to you. Thanx for coming to this past meet.

MachNU
01-17-2006, 07:42 PM
thanx for telling me..i don't have a life....i drive a beat up Ford Pinto, i have 0 trophies and i can careless if that damn thing redlines at 9K. Bitch at me all you want to coz you aren't proving a single point and aren't goin no where. I am done arguing with y'all.

Respected IA people info for the next gwnt meet will be PMed to you. Thanx for coming to this past meet.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: i better have made the bolded part!!

HotNissaNBoy
01-17-2006, 08:16 PM
Respected IA People are ones that don't call other people "ricers" for no reason at all. Your all talk. Got nothin to back it up with. Anytime you wanna go at commerce drag strip... we will see who has a big mouth then

MachNU
01-17-2006, 08:17 PM
Respected IA People are ones that don't call other people "ricers" for no reason at all. Your all talk. Got nothin to back it up with. Anytime you wanna go at commerce drag strip... we will see who has a big mouth then

dude you really need to put a target on your post, so people know who your aiming at! its to confuzing trying to two figure out who your bitching with!

98strat
01-17-2006, 08:23 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: i better have made the bolded part!!

Me too

MR. 200SX
01-17-2006, 09:14 PM
So much drama. Either way I believe people are ALWAYS going to hijack any meet. Meets are like bad rumors they spread around quickly.

Tank
01-17-2006, 11:38 PM
wow another NOOB attacks damn you guys are like fleas on a 4 year old golden retriever :2up:

Tank
01-17-2006, 11:40 PM
Oh shit a 9K reve limit man thats must mean you got like 90000 HP right still no reason to fuck up a good sight turd muncher :2up:

Tank
01-17-2006, 11:40 PM
*thinks to hisself* what other dumb ass NOOB is gonna say something intelligent i got :2up: for days

UpSideDownDesi
01-18-2006, 01:02 AM
*thinks to hisself* what other dumb ass NOOB is gonna say something intelligent i got :2up: for days
i luv this guy haha.....bro it's like "attack of Noobs" lol. When you come back then we can "attack on Noobs" ahaha....hold up we are already doing that.

TheSnail
01-18-2006, 01:08 AM
Hey Im almost to 100, so Im almost 1/5th non-newbe

UpSideDownDesi
01-18-2006, 01:12 AM
Hey Im almost to 100, so Im almost 1/5th non-newbe
bro.....it's not the post count....it's how a person uses their brain or how a person acts makes that person a noob. Now where have i seen ya bro? ummmm kill forum?

TheSnail
01-18-2006, 01:20 AM
Yah, I have been on another forum, but registered on here a while ago to sell one of my 240's. I have a bunch of friends on IA but It wasnt untill 1-2weeks ago I realized how much better this form was, mainly due to the fact everyone is from atl, and you can actualy meet them, rather then a national forum. And love you guys'es attitude, you son's if bitches! ;)

Tank
01-18-2006, 02:18 AM
Yah, I have been on another forum, but registered on here a while ago to sell one of my 240's. I have a bunch of friends on IA but It wasnt untill 1-2weeks ago I realized how much better this form was, mainly due to the fact everyone is from atl, and you can actualy meet them, rather then a national forum. And love you guys'es attitude, you son's if bitches! ;)
ohh yeah snail has aready has is NOOB entrance exam a couple post back :king:

o.y.m.racing
01-18-2006, 07:27 AM

i luv this guy haha.....bro it's like "attack of Noobs" lol. When you come back then we can "attack on Noobs" ahaha....hold up we are already doing that.

wow... you DO know what a NOOB is, don't you? whatever, you are a fag, and Tank, your entire club sucks anyways... fuck you guys, I'm done... hey, UpSideDownDesi, tell your mom I said thanks for last night... had a blast.... :idb:

you guys need a fuckin' life, honestly.... they're cheap, and you don't look like a douche with one either... so get one, really.

Tank
01-18-2006, 07:56 AM
oh my jealousy will get you no where and my team sucks hmmmmmm i wonder how many people will agree with you lil man ...........................but its still doesnt change the fact your a FUCKIN MORON, and a NOOB :lmfao:

o.y.m.racing
01-18-2006, 08:10 AM
oh my jealousy will get you no where and my team sucks hmmmmmm i wonder how many people will agree with you lil man ...........................but its still doesnt change the fact your a FUCKIN MORON, and a NOOB :lmfao:

notice, I said I was done with this shit... so drop it man, I don't give a fuck what you say, leave it be.... you are a dumb fuck, its that simple.... leave it be....

Tank
01-18-2006, 08:35 AM
if thats your way of saying " :o please leave me alone i cant think of anything else Dumb to say :o "

.................then ok i will leave the lil NOOB alone .......................but you

still a FUCKIN MORON :2up:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Nemesis
01-18-2006, 08:37 AM
You damn ricers!! ALL OF YOU! Nobody wanted to touch my RB26DETT Z31 sitting in the corner.

o.y.m.racing
01-18-2006, 08:40 AM
if thats your way of saying " :o please leave me alone i cant think of anything else Dumb to say :o "

.................then ok i will leave the lil NOOB alone .......................but you

still a FUCKIN MORON :2up:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

sorry, not funny... honestly, give it a fuckin rest man... nobody cares what you have to say... :2up:

Tank
01-18-2006, 08:56 AM
:rly: well il go crawl in my lil corner then sorry, your right your so much for funny and cool oh and lets not forget that hella fast se-r :eye: man you so out-class me :jerkit:

Tank
01-18-2006, 08:57 AM
You damn ricers!! ALL OF YOU! Nobody wanted to touch my RB26DETT Z31 sitting in the corner.
:lmfao: boy you crazy but hey you know i heard theres a f20c powered ae86 heading to atlanta you hear about it :D

kilpatty43
01-19-2006, 08:49 AM
i think i saw you.....ummm black jacket...red top and black pants? I just wasn't sure if it was u or not lol.
close...black top adn red pants...

kilpatty43
01-19-2006, 08:49 AM
dude im a chick

Nemesis
01-19-2006, 08:50 AM
^ You were too good to say hi to people :)

kilpatty43
01-19-2006, 08:54 AM
man after reading all this i still have to say keep it invite only :goodjob: i mean this is just a good example of how to fuck it up. and im noticing all the people who are causing trouble are fucking NOOBS :2up: :
i totally agree...invite only meets and parties, etc is the only way to go on this board bc you get the n00bs and young and stupid that come out and fuck everything up for everyone

kilpatty43
01-19-2006, 08:55 AM
^ You were too good to say hi to people :)
sorry i didnt get to talk to many people before the cops showed...next time though!

Nemesis
01-19-2006, 08:58 AM
Yeah, most people find their own cliques, and talk amongst themselves and never venture outside of their comfort zone.

Tank
01-19-2006, 08:59 AM
i totally agree...invite only meets and parties, etc is the only way to go on this board bc you get the n00bs and young and stupid that come out and fuck everything up for everyone
yes yet another has seen the light by my preaching